PDA

View Full Version : 1st time you physically scared yourself

3 to be 4
05-26-2006, 05:42 AM
when i was three and pushed a ball up that there bone up there, and it didnt come back down right away. I tell you i was scared shitless.

kids are nitwits.

Livinginthe past
05-26-2006, 05:46 AM
My Patriots translator can't make head nor tail of that...say what?

NM

clevestinks
05-26-2006, 08:41 AM
when i was three and pushed a ball up that there bone up there, and it didnt come back down right away. I tell you i was scared shitless.

kids are nitwits.
??????????????

BlackNGold203
05-26-2006, 11:28 AM
WTF????

LMAO...dude...translation please???

SteelCityMan786
05-26-2006, 11:47 AM

kids are nitwits.
!#%@^$#%*%&(^*)(*^(&%*^$&#$%@#%?><<<>%^*&%&%*%^&$&$&&$^%&$%&

Huh? I can't translate this. Sounds like SPAM! to me. no offense.

3 to be 4
05-26-2006, 05:38 PM
man! you know, any doctors out there? theres not bone that, um , "houses" whats up behind there... and when your little, and ya' push hard enough, like, in the bathtub, you.......

oh, never mind..

the point is..

have you ever done something stupid to your own body that really scared the shit out of you?

tony hipchest
05-26-2006, 05:59 PM
yeah the 1st time i went swimming in an ice cold mountain creek as a kid was pretty freaky. someone ran away and hid.

Livinginthe past
05-26-2006, 06:34 PM
Earliest memory of being scared must be being chased by an ostrich on a school visit to the zoo.

It seems weird that I was allowed to get that close to one, because I remember getting close to one in Australia a few years ago and they are pretty violent in a dumb sort of way.

Disclaimer : This story may well have been a dream, it was so long ago I cant say for sure.

NM

shimmysteelerfan
05-26-2006, 06:52 PM
i was about 4 and my mom took me to zoo, first thing we did was go see the lions, they had a young male they just got, any ways that sob saw me through the window and charged full speed at me and ran head first into the glass......im pretty sure i pissed my pants. i hate lions now.