PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Weekend?

WhiteTrashTrouble
05-26-2006, 09:09 AM
OK so its the holiday weekend and its my first weekend off in almost 2 months. I would love to sleep the day away but im not sure what to do. You can help me decide YES You lol.

Any other suggestions will be taken into consideration also

tony hipchest
05-26-2006, 10:02 AM
memorial day sunday is the same for me every year. start drinking and bbq'ing early, as i catch most of the indy 500. this is a warm up for watching nascars' 600 in charlotte. after watching 1100 miles of racing im usually pretty buzzed, full of wings and steak, and tired. sleep it off the next day before another picnic or bbq.

clevestinks
05-26-2006, 10:45 AM
BBQ, My pool, BBQ, work around the house, BBQ

Black@Gold Forever32
05-26-2006, 11:38 AM
Well I got off work at 10 this morning. Lets see what will I do for the next three days. Oh drink, drink, drink and drink.

BB2W
05-26-2006, 11:41 AM
I'm on call this week so I don't think I'm doing anything. :frown:

83-Steelers-43
05-26-2006, 11:43 AM
Cooking steaks and having family and friends over.

SteelCityMan786
05-26-2006, 11:44 AM
Going to Johnstown for Indoor Football,sleeping, and enjoying my extended weekend that started at the completion of my Half Day Today.

Black@Gold Forever32
05-26-2006, 11:48 AM
Going to Johnstown for Indoor Football,sleeping, and enjoying my extended weekend that started at the completion of my Half Day Today.

Johnstown I know where that is. My dad lives in Somerset. I know I'm just blabbing but I saw Johnstown and thought of my dad. I'm not from PA. But both my mom and dad were born close to Pittsburgh. Thats were I get my Pittsburgh pride from.

SteelCityMan786
05-26-2006, 11:51 AM
Johnstown I know where that is. My dad lives in Somerset. I know I'm just blabbing but I saw Johnstown and thought of my dad. I'm not from PA. But both my mom and dad were born close to Pittsburgh. Thats were I get my Pittsburgh pride from.

Nice. I heard that Andrew Haines(President of the American Indoor Football League and the league the Riverhawks play in) is looking to expand out there.

Lyn
05-26-2006, 12:02 PM
We are going to our son and daughter-in-laws for a cookout. It will be nice. On Saturday we are all going to the family cemetaries and on Sunday we are having the cookout. On Monday we are gonna relax. I am going to check and see if the East Lansing pool is open, if it is we may go there but I doubt we will go there since we have a garden to get in :)

Prosdo
05-26-2006, 01:20 PM
Driving up to my family's camp in Titusville and hanging out with the rest of my family who has a camp across from ours.

Hammer67
05-26-2006, 01:42 PM
Was going to travel to Pittsburgh or Kentucky to visit family but decided to hang out here with the Wife and her family and just relax.

WhiteTrashTrouble
05-26-2006, 01:45 PM
Awesome thats what i was hoping. Im cooking out and try to polish off a 30 pack. Thanks people. Today was so cake here at the office....a nice cold beer sounds good right now!!!

Happy Holiday's

Go Black & Gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

melroseplace
05-26-2006, 05:25 PM
tomorrow night I'm going to see Rascal Flatts, Sunday going to a picnic at my aunt's house then having a fire with my friends and Monday most likely doing yard work

SteelerzGirl
05-26-2006, 09:20 PM
I'm off for a week of sun and sand in Ocean City, MD, tomorrow afternoon. Everyone have a great Memorial Day holiday! Stay safe! :smile:

clevestinks
05-27-2006, 09:02 AM
I'm off for a week of sun and sand in Ocean City, MD, tomorrow afternoon. Everyone have a great Memorial Day holiday! Stay safe! :smile:
Enjoy, you have to go to the Salty Dog, the ultimate Steelers bar in Ocean City

SteelerzGirl
05-27-2006, 09:12 AM
Buxy's Salty Dog is already on my agenda, baby! See...

Thanks, Suit. :smile: I'm taking Jimmie to win in his house. I would be foolish not to after the way his car was runnin' this past Saturday night. We'll just have to wait and see what happens. I won't get to watch the race probably anyway. I'm leaving for the beach in Ocean City, MD, this Saturday afternoon for a week, although I may try to catch it at Buxy's Salty Dog Saloon. The guy who owns it is originally from Johnstown, PA, and there's Steelers, Pirates, Penguins, Johnstown Chiefs, etc., stuff everywhere. It's home away from home...(lol).

I love it there! I'll be sure to have a few for ya...(lol)! :cheers:

clevestinks
05-27-2006, 09:18 AM
Sorry, I missed that one. Looking forward to the bikini pictures when you get back!

Ohio Steeler
05-27-2006, 09:18 AM
what no option for work...

Unlike most of you I have to work all weekend

clevestinks
05-27-2006, 09:21 AM
what no option for work...

Unlike most of you I have to work all weekend
That sucks dude, what is your occupation that you have to work the holiday weekend?

Ohio Steeler
05-27-2006, 09:29 AM
Police Officer for the Ohio Highway Patrol

clevestinks
05-27-2006, 04:41 PM
Well last night it was anniverary dinner downtown and drinks afterwards for my wife and I. Today it was yard work and I was the pool boy today, family is coming over tonite for drinks, laughs and cards!

3 to be 4
05-27-2006, 05:27 PM
we are spending the 3 day weekend with our 7 and 2 year old daughters.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Ambridge
05-28-2006, 05:57 PM
I got the next three days off and I don't have to be back to work until Thursday.
Presently putting a big dent in a case of Yuengling........doing a BBQ over at my in-laws tomorrow(along with more icy cold beverages) and doing stuff around the house Tuesday and Wednesday.

Have a safe holiday everyone and many thanks to all veterans past and present who've given the last measure.

:chug: :chug: