PDA

View Full Version : Ravens @ Steelers 6-Nov-2011 8:20PM

zsheik22
08-03-2011, 04:24 AM
I've got 4 tickets and I am gonna bring the wife and 2 of my buddies from out of town.

I'd like to tailgate for the most part of the day. Im talking from like 11AM until about 7-7:30. Is this even possible now? Im not sure on the restrictions they have put on tailgating and what areas you can even tailgate anymore.

Im probably going to end up buying a little grill and LOTS of food and beer. I'd like to mingle with the other tailgaters as well. I want these 3 to get the full experience in of awesome tailgating and our awesome fans. I guess my question is... where are some of the better spots to tailgate?

Thanks!

steelerchad
08-06-2011, 08:32 PM
I've got 4 tickets and I am gonna bring the wife and 2 of my buddies from out of town.

I'd like to tailgate for the most part of the day. Im talking from like 11AM until about 7-7:30. Is this even possible now? Im not sure on the restrictions they have put on tailgating and what areas you can even tailgate anymore.

Im probably going to end up buying a little grill and LOTS of food and beer. I'd like to mingle with the other tailgaters as well. I want these 3 to get the full experience in of awesome tailgating and our awesome fans. I guess my question is... where are some of the better spots to tailgate?

Thanks!

Gold 1 or 2. For a little less cost try Red 6.

dworkman
08-06-2011, 08:34 PM

Thanks!

I too am going to this game and would like to know the same thing however, I was hoping to bring my 30' travel trailer camper to tailgate in. Does anyone know where I can park this and leave it there throughout the game? Maybe even like to stay the night at the lot.

zsheik22
08-07-2011, 05:28 AM
Thanks folks. Good luck to you Dworkman.

Which lot usually has the better environment?

winiarskiaj
08-11-2011, 11:36 AM
NFL lots only open 4 hours prior to kickoff now.

zsheik22
08-12-2011, 08:09 AM

looks like it's 4 hours prior to kickoff then. Thanks!

Stlrs4Life
08-20-2011, 04:38 PM

Not true, 5 hours for Pittsburgh.

You can join our tailgate. I'll post more info as the game gets closer.

zsheik22
08-27-2011, 01:37 PM
Not true, 5 hours for Pittsburgh.

You can join our tailgate. I'll post more info as the game gets closer.

5 hours, even better. Sounds awesome too.

steelernation43
09-16-2011, 08:19 AM
I have gotten my first tickets ever and was kind of looking for the same thing. Are there any lots you can pay to get in that day and find people tailgating? I looked on Ebay and there were not a lot of parking passes available for this game.

Stlrs4Life
09-17-2011, 10:33 PM
Just watch this forum or my tailgate thread.

Jallen02
09-18-2011, 01:47 PM
Thanks stlers4life and everyone else. I'll be entertaining 2 family members coming in from out of town that night as well... Looking forward to more info and meeting up before the prime time game!

blade_25
11-01-2011, 03:13 PM
Hello Everyone,

Like everyone I would like the full tailgate experience, people coming up from Atlanta for the game.
If you guys are meeting up somewhere and would like 3 more fans please let us know.
We would be more than happy to bring some Iron and or food, lol
You can contact us at bladerunner_25@hotmail.com

Tom

chefpels
09-05-2012, 10:57 PM
i am coming to heinz for this game and am wondering if or how it might be possible to attend a tailgate? I am coming with at least 3 hardcore steelers fans (they have been to heinz previously although they live in calif.). this will be my third time seeing the steelers, all at different venues. i am a seahawk guy (i live in wyoming), but am continuing my quest to visit nfl stadiums considered 'hallowed ground', so to speak. heinz is at the top of the list.
anyway, the tailgate is more about my friends than myself.
is there a way to pay my way in to a tailgate? i'm a chef, i'll put in some grill time if necessary. we could bring donations or booze or both!
lemme know!
Thank you.
email me at chefpels@yahoo.com...thanks.

golpher247
09-11-2012, 10:29 PM
Got my tickets today. Five of us are coming down from Toronto and we are all pumped.

Where is a good place to buy Steelers gear when we are in Pittsburgh? We want to find the best local store to get some interesting Steeler gear.