PDA

View Full Version : User Reputation

SteelersFever
05-14-2005, 01:01 PM
What do you think? Add it? Keep it the way it is? Let me know! If you don't know what it is, please read below.

vBulletin's user reputation system provides a way of rating users based on the quality of their posts. Users on your forums can add or subtract reputation points from other users by clicking the reputation link in their posts. You can set restrictions on the giving and taking away of reputation points by users in your vBulletin options.

User reputations allow the users in your community to tell vBulletin which users are quality and which users are not. And in response to user feedback, vBulletin has the ability to label and reward users for the quality of their posts, as is indicated by their reputation.

You can label quality users by defining reputation levels in the User Repuation Manager. User reputation levels work very similar to user titles and user ranks in that they are an indicator of status that are displayed next to names in posts.

You can reward quality users by creating promotions on the Promotions page. Promotions are used to change a user's group memberships when they meet certain conditions, one of which can be their reputation level. Because forum permissions can be controlled with group memberships, a user's reputation in conjunction with promotions can be used to control a user's forum permissions. And so by using a combination of user reputations, promotions, and group permissions, you can enable your community to reward and punish good and bad posters on your forums.

BlitzburghRockCity
05-14-2005, 01:04 PM
Reputations are a cool thing because it lets newbs and lurkers know who's reputable and knowledgeable.. the problem is , if people dont participate in it and actually give rep points, everybody has low rep points and then we all look dumb ;) and as long as everyone knows that all members are important and we value each one, regardless of rep points, then it definately can be a fun and useful tool.

I'd say give it a try.. worse case scenario, we take it down if it doesnt work out.

but hardwork and bka get negative rep points all the time just because they arent Steeler fans! ;) :toofunny:

SteelersFever
05-14-2005, 01:11 PM
I guess we can give it a try. Members can share their comments once it's up and running. :D

BlitzburghRockCity
05-14-2005, 01:12 PM
Yeah its a cool thing.. just make sure your's and mine are set to the max :toofunny:

BB2W
05-14-2005, 03:02 PM
I am definately for rep points.....I think it adds to the forums.

clevestinks
05-14-2005, 03:16 PM
Definatley for it! Just hope that users don`t hold anything against one another for something disagreed on in the Blast Furnace. Thats what the Blast Furnace is all about.

This site gets better and better all the time. :D

BlitzburghRockCity
05-16-2005, 12:08 AM
screenshot of how to add/subtract to members reputations.. remember, subtracting from their reputation points is taking away from their reputation on the boards, so its not be taken lightly.. as in , just because you disagree w/ someones point of view on a topic, doesnt mean u necessarily start giving bad karma to them.

It's as easy as clicking on the thumbs up or thumbs down symbols u see in the screen shot.

click on the thumbnail to enlarge

http://img86.echo.cx/img86/6885/userrep2pz.th.jpg (http://img86.echo.cx/my.php?image=userrep2pz.jpg)

geran42o
05-16-2005, 06:19 AM
Yeah, I think it's a good idea too. We'll have to see how well it works

Prosdo
05-16-2005, 08:58 AM
It sounds cool. I just hope everyone takes part in it.

SteelersFever
05-17-2005, 12:16 AM
Thanks for the illustration BRC. That will probably avoid a lot of questions. :D

ironcitychef
05-24-2005, 12:01 AM
Okay, I've tried it for a while and I don't know if I like it. I have been reading posts and I told my self that while reading if my alarm went off for reading a good post, point, take, rant in the furnace, fact checking, etc. I would vote for the members rep to increase. However, despite that occurance that the same member might have a couple of good points, I am told to spread around the rep instead of giving it to who I feel deserves it. Also, what scale are we looking at for rep? I saw under my user CP that I got a blue? square. What does that mean? Is everyone on a distinguished road or whatever? Little more info and help needed before I cast my final vote.

BlitzburghRockCity
05-24-2005, 12:10 AM
there's a flood control setting for rep points that basically makes you give out rep points to other members as well, instead of just giving alot to only a few people. I talked to mike about it and we lowered that flood control, and you should be able to start giving rep points again.. that is/was mainly an issue for those that were giving out alot of rep points to members at first.

Prosdo
05-24-2005, 06:48 AM
Okay, I've tried it for a while and I don't know if I like it. I have been reading posts and I told my self that while reading if my alarm went off for reading a good post, point, take, rant in the furnace, fact checking, etc. I would vote for the members rep to increase. However, despite that occurance that the same member might have a couple of good points, I am told to spread around the rep instead of giving it to who I feel deserves it. Also, what scale are we looking at for rep? I saw under my user CP that I got a blue? square. What does that mean? Is everyone on a distinguished road or whatever? Little more info and help needed before I cast my final vote.

I asked Mike the same question a few days ago about the blue square. Here is the message he sent me back.

The green square indicates someone has left you positive reputation.

The red square indicates someone has left you negative reputation.

The blue square indicates someone with under 50 posts left you reputation, but the reputation they give is balanced and doesn't hurt you or help you. Only members with over 50 posts can give positive and negative reputation.

bigbensgirl7
05-24-2005, 09:22 AM
That clears it up a bit for me. I was also curious about haow to give people rep points, when there are only a few people that post regulary and ever time I try to give them rep points they told me to spread it around...problem was there was no one to spread it around to! Hopefully now...I can give deserving people some reps! Thanks for the clearification!

BlitzburghRockCity
05-24-2005, 01:36 PM
yeah, since we lowered the flood control for reputation points, u should be able to give rep points again.

clevestinks
05-24-2005, 05:37 PM
If you guys want to try out the positive points, you can give me some and see if they work!!! lol

BlitzburghRockCity
05-24-2005, 08:09 PM
nice try :cheers:

clevestinks
05-25-2005, 02:54 AM
Hey, just looking out for everyone else :busted:

geran42o
05-25-2005, 08:24 AM
either I gave out to much or the changes haven't taken effect, but I still can't give any out.

bigbensgirl7
05-25-2005, 08:57 AM
I can't either...and I think I have pretty much spread them out to all the regular posters in here for good comments...but it still says I need to spread them out more???

geran42o
05-25-2005, 09:06 AM
I can't either...and I think I have pretty much spread them out to all the regular posters in here for good comments...but it still says I need to spread them out more???
I just tried to give you some rep points and I couldn't. Don't know what the deal is.

BlitzburghRockCity
05-25-2005, 09:33 AM
the flood control is set a lower number now, the problem is, with us just now getting rolling here w/ members, it still may be a bit high I guess, although it worked for me this morning giving out rep points.... I'll see what we can do. :)

bigbensgirl7
05-25-2005, 09:37 AM
Thanks Blitz...sounds good. Right now there is really no one else I can give any rep points too, that post comments worthy of them!!! I'm sure when the season starts approaching we will have many more posters here! And I might not be able to post, but I recieved another point...yah!!! :D

Steelersfan
05-26-2005, 01:42 AM
This is just my opinion but is there a need to have this for mods and admin? You have to assume that they will have good posts or they wouldn't be in the positions they are in. Not trying to take away from you BRC, you do post most of the stuff that matters here. I was just thinking maybe you could use this as an awards system for the members. Like if they get to a certain rep level they can make mod? Does VB have gmods? If so you should be one. Then let a few of the best members work there way up to mod?
Just thinking out loud. And I try not to think too much!

SteelersFever
05-26-2005, 08:48 AM
Moderators and Administrators are members too! Don't confuse titles with reputation. I wonder if anyone would mind if I increased my reputation to 2000... :chuckle:

bigbensgirl7
05-26-2005, 09:15 AM
Nah....as long as you increase mine too!!!

ironcitychef
05-26-2005, 10:07 AM
Thanks for the tweaks. I'll continue to see if I can spread some love around. Also thanks for explaining the color code. Did we update the FAQs on this yet?

bigbensgirl7
05-29-2005, 10:28 AM
I have a question about these rep points. I am kindof new to the MB thing, but how come some times you seem to get more than 1 point for some posts and others it's 1? How is that determined? Just curious!

SteelersFever
05-29-2005, 12:11 PM
It's determined by the following factors...

Register Date Factor
For every 365 days, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

Post Count Factor
For every 1000 posts, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

Reputation Point Factor
For every 100 points of reputation, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

Hope that helps! :D

bigbensgirl7
05-29-2005, 12:13 PM
Yes it does...thanks for clearing it up for me :)

SteelersFever
05-29-2005, 12:19 PM
I want everyone to remember what BRC said. Which was... we value each member the same regardless of reputation level. Don't take it too serious! Although, it is a useful tool, it should also be fun.

clevestinks
05-29-2005, 03:59 PM
SF, Mike, did you mean we value all Steelers Members?? LOL

There is no doubt, everyone makes this a blast, not just one or two. Thank You all for contributing, I love talking Steelers football

SteelersFever
05-29-2005, 04:17 PM
Of course! Only Steelers fans matter. The rest can go extinct for all I care. :wink02:

BlitzburghRockCity
05-30-2005, 09:54 AM
yeah, Steeler fans rule, and everybody else drools :rofl:

clevestinks
06-05-2005, 09:24 AM
Can we only see our own Rep points? I wasn`t sure.

ironcitychef
06-05-2005, 10:07 AM
Not that I want to do it all the time, but I was thiking about the situation that I gave HW a rep point then read his other post and wanted to take it away. It still said I had to spread it around even though I was giving two different grades? Any chance of fine tuning this? CS, if you go to memberlist and sort by user rep you can kinda see everyone(best to worst,worst to best), but not really sure how it is sorting though in the middle(alphabettically?).

BlitzburghRockCity
06-05-2005, 10:13 AM
I believe there is a feature or a mod, that you can do that will show everybody's reputation points right under their member number in the user information box.

ironcitychef
06-05-2005, 10:39 AM
If you do a sort from worst to best on user rep Jersey is at the top. Man how many points did he lose since HW is like #10 on the high rep list?

clevestinks
06-05-2005, 03:45 PM
I`ll check it out thanks@

BlitzburghRockCity
06-05-2005, 04:20 PM
Also remember too.. its not necessarily that lose or get bad karma from other members,..just that you dont always get good karma.

clevestinks
06-05-2005, 04:23 PM
Well first I`d like to thank my family! because without them I would probably have NO points! LOL

clevestinks
06-05-2005, 04:25 PM
PPPPSSSS!!!!!
"Clevestinks whispering: Blitz how do you give yourself more points? Come on give up the goods. " LOL

Blitzburgh55
07-15-2005, 11:33 AM
i like i have on my site exeecpet its called karma

Stlrs4Life
12-29-2005, 10:51 PM
I like it, but can you add on a way that you can tell who gave you points, good or bad?

Koopa
12-29-2005, 10:57 PM
i found this but i don't know if it still works that way this was posted along time ago

I added a new usergroup called 'Contributors'.

Anyone who donates at least $10.00 will receive a contributor icon, a maximum of 100 stored private messages, a maximum of 50,000 bytes for avatar size, and the ability to view who left you reputation.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=772

SteelCityMan786
12-30-2005, 08:19 AM
I like the user rep. that we can tell the difference between good posters and bad ones.

Stlrs4Life
12-30-2005, 09:20 AM
i found this but i don't know if it still works that way this was posted along time ago

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=772

Thanks Koopa.

clevestinks
12-30-2005, 09:51 AM
It works! All it takes is $$$$$$$

BlitzburghRockCity
12-30-2005, 02:34 PM
ppsssttt cleve, I though you and I had a deal..we give each other rep points every day :rofl:

Koopa
12-30-2005, 03:01 PM
owa, ya'll have damn near as many rep points as post if ya'll cheated like that lol

83-Steelers-43
01-25-2006, 10:44 AM
Question, what does a blue box indicate? I have seen a green box, I have seen a red box, but I received a blue box and it did not bring my rep points down or up?......

drizze99
01-25-2006, 10:56 AM
Question, what does a blue box indicate? I have seen a green box, I have seen a red box, but I received a blue box and it did not bring my rep points down or up?......

LOL, I asked this question to Prosdo in a PM. It means that you got rep from someone with less than 50 posts. It does not effect your Rep though.

83-Steelers-43
01-25-2006, 10:58 AM
LOL, I asked this question to Prosdo in a PM. It means that you got rep from someone with less than 50 posts. It does not effect your Rep though.

Oh, I see. Thanks drizze.

ZornToLargent
01-25-2006, 04:33 PM
It's really stupid when you Steelers fans give bad rep points to an opposing team with an opposing view.

So far...for being a Seahawks fan that has not insulted anyone on here I have been called a:

Classless Fool
and
What a whiney little crybaby. Go wipe the Bird-drop out of your eyes.

So no....if all you guys do is give bad points to opposing team fans...then the reputation points do not work. All it apears to me as the Steelers fans give each other good points and opposing teams bad points. Sort of a crock, don't you think?

clevestinks
01-25-2006, 04:45 PM
It's really stupid when you Steelers fans give bad rep points to an opposing team with an opposing view.

So far...for being a Seahawks fan that has not insulted anyone on here I have been called a:

Classless Fool
and

So no....if all you guys do is give bad points to opposing team fans...then the reputation points do not work. All it apears to me as the Steelers fans give each other good points and opposing teams bad points. Sort of a crock, don't you think?
Not I! I rarely give negative rep. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, bad rep to me is for racist, sexual preference remarks and crap of that nature! Here I`ll help you out!

Koopa
01-25-2006, 04:53 PM

Classless Fool
and

don't worry about it, you probably got neg rep from a few of the bandwagoners that just joined and earned enough post to effect you, from what i've read of your post you don't deserve any neg rep so like cleve i'll give you some rep

and to everyone if you gonna leave a neg rep grow some damn balls and put your name at the end of it, so ppl can pay you back.......damn cowards

ZornToLargent
01-25-2006, 06:26 PM
Right on...thank you both very much! :)

83-Steelers-43
01-25-2006, 09:04 PM
Wasn't me............at least I don't think it was?

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-25-2006, 09:59 PM
Do the Rep points lead to higher classification ex. draft ,waterboy so on?? I maybe alittle slow but I'm trying ...

Koopa
01-25-2006, 10:06 PM
naw, the more post the higher your classification is

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2730

the second post in this in that link shows you how they change

Steel - X
01-26-2006, 02:03 PM
Um yeah some one left me some bad comments!! now bump my rep sick of being on 66.

Suitanim
01-26-2006, 08:08 PM
Rep should be anonymous...it keeps the joint from getting cliquey. I rarely award rep points, but when I do, the recipient really deserves them. I've seen a really great BB ripped apart by collusion and catty karma whoring....I don't want to see the same happen to this BB.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-26-2006, 08:19 PM
Yeah ive been keeping an eye on it.. ive seen karma get WAY outta control too so we're watching it.

Suitanim
01-26-2006, 08:38 PM
Yeah ive been keeping an eye on it.. ive seen karma get WAY outta control too so we're watching it.

I'm not complaining about my rep...I'm not so secretly pleased that I've received some favorable karma. But, as Matt knows, it can get out of hand fast.

My personal feeling is that we should go to blind rep. If someone posts something worthy, give them good karma...more importantly, if someone posts something you don't like, ding 'em, and doing it blindly...means no retaliation.

Just my :twocents:

Koopa
01-26-2006, 08:42 PM
i think that's p**** shit when you don't sign your neg rep, be a man and own up to being a **** cause someone has a difference of opinions

Suitanim
01-26-2006, 08:53 PM
i think that's p**** shit when you don't sign your neg rep, be a man and own up to being a **** cause someone has a difference of opinions

Neg rep isn't the problem...it's clique's and positive rep that cause all the problems

Suitanim
01-26-2006, 09:03 PM
3 to 4 doesn't like me owning his ass...he's doing all he can to ding me...4 in a row.

Poor bastard.

ZornToLargent
01-27-2006, 07:29 PM
I agree...for it to work accurately, people shouldn't be giving out bad rep points just because it is someone from an opposing team with an opposing view point.

Garbage in, garbage out theory.

Is there a purpose to any of this though? I have been on plenty of forums without using a reputation system and they get along just fine.

Steelersfan
01-28-2006, 02:16 AM
But that is what the rep power is for. The more rep you earn the more power you have over others, give or take.

Livinginthe past
01-28-2006, 09:31 AM
Lets be quite honest here - the rep serves little or no purpose.

People dont get positive repped for 'good posts' they get positive repped for posts that are pro-steelers - even if they are barely 2 lines long.

Some posters wil have 80 posts and about 50 rep points - you look at what they have typed and it is just variations on 'Go Steelers' and 'The Steelers kick ass'

I would go along with Koopa - you should be able to sign off on your rep of someone elses post - why should it be anonymous?

The ever so polite Steelerzgirl with her kooky turns of phrase (lol), baby, darling etc thinks nothing of neg repping 3 consecutive posts because you made her look silly - and doing it anonymously too.

At least I signed off when I neg-repped her 10 times back! Childish? You bet! But what goes around comes around.

NM

SteelerzGirl
01-28-2006, 10:16 AM
LITP? Although I can?t see your post because I have you on ignore, someone did IM me and let me know about it.

If anyone was made to look silly, it?s you. I?m not the one who can?t accept the fact that my team isn?t going to the Super Bowl this year, and I?m certainly not the one who is obviously in a hissy because someone doesn't like or care about the Patriots. To that, I say, grow up! If I cared about the Patriots, I would be posting on a Patriots board, not a Steelers board. But then, that?s just me. I?m a diehard Steelers fan.

Secondly, it was yet you once again who started with the cutsies. I believe it was you who gave me the nickname of Princess at one point on this board.

Third, you were off topic in the thread in question, which was started by Suit. It was a thread about television commercials, not about the virtues, or lack thereof, of the New England Patriots.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=4101

Please get your facts straight before you try to defame me, and please stop harassing me.

Lastly, this IS a Steelers message board. Hello!

Livinginthe past
01-28-2006, 10:56 AM
LITP… Although I can’t see your post because I have you on ignore, someone did IM me and let me know about it.

If anyone was made to look silly, it’s you. I’m not the one who can’t accept the fact that my team isn’t going to the Super Bowl this year, and I’m certainly not the one who is obviously in a hissy because someone doesn't like or care about the Patriots. To that, I say, grow up! If I cared about the Patriots, I would be posting on a Patriots board, not a Steelers board. But then, that’s just me. I’m a diehard Steelers fan.

Secondly, it was yet you once again who started with the cutsies. I believe it was you who gave me the nickname of Princess at one point on this board.

Third, you were off topic in the thread in question, which was started by Suit. It was a thread about television commercials, not about the virtues, or lack thereof, of the New England Patriots.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=4101

Please get your facts straight before you try to defame me, and please stop harassing me.

Lastly, this IS a Steelers message board. Hello!

Haha!

The Princess item was months ago...did it really mean that much to you when I referred to you that way that you still sign off with it months later - that you altered your whole style of posting because of that one phrase?

Somehow I doubt it. :bouncy:

A little newsflash for you - I am allowed to post on Patriots topics on the NFL forum - its not your place to tell me what I can and can't post.

My advice stands - if you dont like the topic - close the box down and move along.

As for your friend IM'ing you this - incredibly unbelieveable - at best.

Also, im sure you understand the term 'ignore' - makes me ask myself why you are responding seeing as what you are doing is the opposite? :dang:

I look forward to hearing from you when your 'friend' sends this to you - oh...and dont forget to keep ignoring me...you're doing a mighty fine job.

NM

tony hipchest
01-28-2006, 01:12 PM
Lets be quite honest here - the rep serves little or no purpose.

People dont get positive repped for 'good posts' they get positive repped for posts that are pro-steelers - even if they are barely 2 lines long.

NM

lets not paint this with a broad brush. i think the rep thing is a pretty cool tool. i dont think this board was designed to be a good ol boy network and personally i have given out plenty of positive rep to opponents fans whom i dont agree with, but i like the fact that they have stuck around and dont post complete and utter b.s. litp, brady, 32b4, boltfan, cantstop85, bengalsfan85, seahawksfan, zorntolargent, several denver posters, bearsfans, etc, have all earned +rep for engaging in smart football talk on this board. do steelerfans always agree with them? of course not but they have helped keep this board from being a giant circle jerk, which i think helps promote traffic and hits. this board has alot more traffic than several nfl general boards ive seen. that says alot about steelerfans and this board. the diversity and the lack of a good ol boy network is what i feel will help this site grow. the rep thing is a good tool to let new posters know theyre welcome and old posters know that they and their viewpoints are appreciated.

just to add- i think not having a rep feature could flood the boards with a ton of "i agree" posts.

augustashark
01-28-2006, 01:52 PM
lets not paint this with a broad brush. i think the rep thing is a pretty cool tool. i dont think this board was designed to be a good ol boy network and personally i have given out plenty of positive rep to opponents fans whom i dont agree with, but i like the fact that they have stuck around and dont post complete and utter b.s. litp, brady, 32b4, boltfan, cantstop85, bengalsfan85, seahawksfan, zorntolargent, several denver posters, bearsfans, etc, have all earned +rep for engaging in smart football talk on this board. do steelerfans always agree with them? of course not but they have helped keep this board from being a giant circle jerk, which i think helps promote traffic and hits. this board has alot more traffic than several nfl general boards ive seen. that says alot about steelerfans and this board. the diversity and the lack of a good ol boy network is what i feel will help this site grow. the rep thing is a good tool to let new posters know theyre welcome and old posters know that they and their viewpoints are appreciated.

just to add- i think not having a rep feature could flood the boards with a ton of "i agree" posts.

I just neg rep'd you....Just for the hell of it....

Just kidding. This is alittle petty, lets get back to talking football!

Koopa
01-28-2006, 02:20 PM

i still see a lot of those damn post, "i agree +rep" i've seen that a million times by one poster on here

Brady12
01-29-2006, 02:45 PM
What do the blue squares mean when you look in the User CP, and there are green ones for positive, red ones for negative...

Prosdo
01-29-2006, 03:42 PM
Blue is when someone with less than 50 posts gives you rep. They don't count towards your rep.

jaysta
01-29-2006, 05:42 PM
While we're on the topic, what are Rep Power points?

Livinginthe past
01-29-2006, 06:07 PM
What do the blue squares mean when you look in the User CP, and there are green ones for positive, red ones for negative...

I have also noticed that blue ones are for rep given by people who have 0 or negative rep.

NM

Livinginthe past
01-29-2006, 06:10 PM
While we're on the topic, what are Rep Power points?

Rep power points are the amount of points you add to someone when you rep their post.

If I gave you positive rep for a post then you would see your own score raise by 3 ....if a rep God like Cleve gave you positive rep you would see yours raise by 9...the moral?

Stay on the good side of Cleve ha ha :sofunny:

I believe you can only take one rep point of someone at a time no matter what your 'rep power is'

NM

jaysta
01-29-2006, 09:03 PM
Thank you. Now I understand.

Brady12
01-29-2006, 11:34 PM
Lol I was wondering about the blue one, because someone gave me negative rep, and it was a blue square, and in the comment box it sais "ur a fag." They didn't leave their name sadly.

augustashark
01-30-2006, 12:21 AM
Lol I was wondering about the blue one, because someone gave me negative rep, and it was a blue square, and in the comment box it sais "ur a fag." They didn't leave their name sadly.

You should never be able to get dinged for rep points if the comment reads "ur a fag".

How damn lame is that....

augustashark
01-30-2006, 12:29 AM
Brady 12 check out this post, look at how he wrote his post and then tell me if you need to guess who gave you that lame bad rep!

animal cruelty post #14

BlitzburghRockCity
01-30-2006, 12:35 AM
Rep power points are the amount of points you add to someone when you rep their post.

If I gave you positive rep for a post then you would see your own score raise by 3 ....if a rep God like Cleve gave you positive rep you would see yours raise by 9...the moral?

Stay on the good side of Cleve ha ha :sofunny:

I believe you can only take one rep point of someone at a time no matter what your 'rep power is'

NM

Just to clarify, when you give rep, its as Past described.. but when you take away rep, or disaprove of someone post, it takes away half of what you could give.. so in other words my rep power is 13, if I give negative rep it will or its supposed to, take away 7.

If anybody wants negative rep I'll let you see how it works :rofl:

Go_Cats
01-30-2006, 12:37 AM
Just to clarify, when you give rep, its as Past described.. but when you take away rep, or disaprove of someone post, it takes away half of what you could give.. so in other words my rep power is 13, if I give negative rep it will or its supposed to, take away 7.

Figg told me he was curious how that worked :busted:

augustashark
01-30-2006, 12:38 AM

BRC, have I told you how great you are!!!!:sofunny:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-30-2006, 01:04 AM
Rep points to both of u.. cuz Im feeling like a nice guy tonite..

so dont piss me off :laughing:

Livinginthe past
01-30-2006, 07:22 AM

Hey Brady,

I have a solution for you - how about putting $5/$10 into the forum donation box - or whatever amount you want?

You then become a contributor - extra personal message space and most importantly - you can see who left you rep !

Cheers

NM

clevestinks
01-30-2006, 02:29 PM
Rep points to both of u.. cuz Im feeling like a nice guy tonite..

so dont piss me off :laughing:
You Nice guy??? HAHAHAHAHAH LOL:sofunny:

OOOOooooops I`m sorry!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-30-2006, 05:43 PM
ah cleve, I could never give you negative rep bro..

well, just to be safe though... :rofl:

Steel - X
01-31-2006, 07:32 AM
You guys silly

slashsteel
07-10-2006, 04:22 PM
Private Message: hey
Today, 05:14 PM
Big D
Starter

Member Number: 2313

hey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is there a reason you are being such a dick

Is there a reason why you are a snert, punk, troll, dipshit ? ? Like the beer commercial with a little adlib. Why ask why ? ?

.... just know you messed with the wrong person when you wake up with a foot lodged in your ass. I hope this doesn't damage your rep. :)

SteelersMongol
07-11-2006, 02:09 AM
Is there a reason why you are a snert, punk, troll, dipshit ? ? Like the beer commercial with a little adlib. Why ask why ? ?

.... just know you messed with the wrong person when you wake up with a foot lodged in your ass. I hope this doesn't damage your rep. :)

Dude, you got some nice website. I liked it a lot. :smile: But whenever I read your posts on this forum, you're mad most of the time. Are you visiting www.steelerssucks.com often? :bouncy: Cuz it sure made me pissed off so bad at the moment. :smile:

Big D
07-11-2006, 01:53 PM

no i just have the smarts to take stuff like this out of the form so people dont have to watch you bicker with me. But apparently it makes you feel good to make things go public. Grow up

slashsteel
07-11-2006, 03:34 PM
I just wanted to show you that this kid is a childish dipshit. Big D and Livininginthepast is my only problems on this board. One is a know it all who has usually nothing positive to say about the Steelers, the other is a little child loves to throw around words like "grow up", when he acts about 2.

And Big D. I offered you a truce, and you say I'm not smart? Until you stop going on my last nerve with your childish antics, I will be throwing things back in your face punk. Deal with it. and this negative rep that came from this was the only negative rep I have had from this board. Not that I really give a ****. :)

Big D
07-11-2006, 03:36 PM
I just wanted to show you that this kid is a childish dipshit. Big D and Livininginthepast is my only problems on this board. One is a know it all who has usually nothing positive to say about the Steelers, the other is a little child loves to throw around words like "grow up", when he acts about 2.

And Big D. I offered you a truce, and you say I'm not smart? So until you stop going on my last nerve with your childish antics, I will be throwing things back in your face punk.
did that take awhile for you to come up with.

slashsteel
07-11-2006, 03:38 PM
Actually I visit 5 message boards, run a myspace, two FFL's and work a 50 hour a week job, not to mention deal with GF's and friends. So sorry if you don't get first billing punk.

Prosdo
07-11-2006, 03:39 PM
Guys if you want to argue do it privately. Don't drag it into the forums. If you need a mod's help then please pm either me or Matt.

slashsteel
07-11-2006, 03:39 PM
So when do you graduate JR high?

Big D
07-11-2006, 03:40 PM
Guess if you want to argue do it privately. Don't drag it into the forums. If you need a mod's help then please pm either me or Matt.
I did take it privately and he posted my pm. I tryed not to take it public he refused to discuss anything privately. And you might want to watch this guys posts as he has issued threats

slashsteel
07-11-2006, 03:42 PM
Pros I already offered to stop, but the kid loves spitting out bullshit. I tell you what ya little munchkin, " big D". Let's see how big you are. A invite to either STFU or meet at Latrobe the weekend of Aug 4th. We can talk over our differences there. So we don't have to do this here. Game?

slashsteel
07-11-2006, 03:43 PM
I just offered you something dipshit read it and reply.

Big D
07-11-2006, 03:43 PM
Pros I already offered to stop, but the kid loves spitting out bullshit. I tell you what ya little munchkin, " big D". Let's see how big you are. A invite to either STFU or meet at Latrobe the weekend of Aug 4th. We can talk over our differences there. So we don't have to do this here. Game?
anything more you have to say to me you can do it privately. i'm done wasting thread time on you

slashsteel
07-11-2006, 03:44 PM
And you might want to watch this guys posts as he has issued threats

What a *****. lol

Prosdo
07-11-2006, 03:44 PM
Guys put each other on ignore solves the problem very simply.

slashsteel
07-11-2006, 03:48 PM
I have a better idea. Lets see what the kids made of. You have a PM Big Dork.