PDA

View Full Version : clownboy bengals fan......

tony hipchest
05-26-2006, 09:39 PM
...the other thread has gotten way of topic, and i have simply forgotten what the hell it is youre thumping your chest about on a steelers board.

are you crowing over dreams, hopes, and tossing pennies in wishing wells?

please tell me youre not here to sing the accolades of a heisman winning qb on a national championship calibur team, who had to sit and learn for a year, who probably doesnt have a .600 winning%, to fans of a team with a qb who in his 2nd year has won the ring that counts, while posting an .871 winning %, and didnt need a year holding the clipboard for kitna to do so.

you are a joke.

Bengal Fan
05-26-2006, 11:05 PM
...the other thread has gotten way of topic, and i have simply forgotten what the hell it is youre thumping your chest about on a steelers board.

are you crowing over dreams, hopes, and tossing pennies in wishing wells?

please tell me youre not here to sing the accolades of a heisman winning qb on a national championship calibur team, who had to sit and learn for a year, who probably doesnt have a .600 winning%, to fans of a team with a qb who in his 2nd year has won the ring that counts, while posting an .871 winning %, and didnt need a year holding the clipboard for kitna to do so.

you are a joke.

Actually it's .647, and he didn't need to play his rookie year. Please don't tell me Ben is a better QB than Palmer. He's a great QB and controls the offense, but he isn't asked to do what Carson does. When Ben's had to throw to win, his percentage drops severely. Case and point, his rookie year that you mentioned.

BBC
05-26-2006, 11:59 PM
Case and point, his rookie year that you mentioned.

What was Carson's completion percentage during his rookie year? Zero.

meanjoecoop
05-27-2006, 02:41 PM
He's a great QB and controls the offense, but he isn't asked to do what Carson does.

OK, If you are refering to carrying the weight of the entire Bengals organization? You notice I didnt say the entire team because the Bengals dont show any teamwork. Carson is forced to try and make plays with freelancing receivers, who do more harm than good, with lackluster linesmen that provide him little if any protection.

IF you want to talk about IF's, I would say IF the guards had actually tried to block Kimo, Carson wouldnt even be in the situation he's in.

So you're right...Ben doesnt have to deal with that.

You asked, we answered. We Dey.

Bengal Fan
05-27-2006, 02:50 PM
OK, If you are refering to carrying the weight of the entire Bengals organization? You notice I didnt say the entire team because the Bengals dont show any teamwork. Carson is forced to try and make plays with freelancing receivers, who do more harm than good, with lackluster linesmen that provide him little if any protection.

IF you want to talk about IF's, I would say IF the guards had actually tried to block Kimo, Carson wouldnt even be in the situation he's in.

So you're right...Ben doesnt have to deal with that.

You asked, we answered. We Dey.

Not one word of your post has any truth, that might be the worst post I've ever seen. The receivers don't freelance, Chad and TJ run great routes. If the receivers did more harm than good, how in the world did Carson lead the league in TD's & completion percentage? That's just plain stupid. And to your point about the line, where have you been? The Bengals have one of the top 3 or 4 lines in the NFL. The only line that gave up fewer sacks was Indy, and that was only 1 fewer.

Take off the blinders moron, you don't know football, you just know you like the Steelers. Anyone who believes your post is an absolute moron and has no business even discusing how football really works, or who is good and who is bad. You're a piss poor excuse for a football fan.

RoethlisBURGHer
05-27-2006, 03:13 PM
Actually it's .647, and he didn't need to play his rookie year. Please don't tell me Ben is a better QB than Palmer. He's a great QB and controls the offense, but he isn't asked to do what Carson does. When Ben's had to throw to win, his percentage drops severely. Case and point, his rookie year that you mentioned.

You mean that rookie year where Ben didn't lose a single game until the AFC Championship Game against the defending Super Bowl Champion Patriots?

Bengal Fan
05-27-2006, 03:27 PM
You mean that rookie year where Ben didn't lose a single game until the AFC Championship Game against the defending Super Bowl Champion Patriots?

Actually I mean the final game of his rookie year, yes, the game they lost. The game that he actually had to throw the ball in.

83-Steelers-43
05-27-2006, 03:32 PM

Exactly. Kid has a ring already and yet you still have jealous morons bashing the kid. It's to be expected. Specially from idiots who's team hasn't done jack shit the last fifteen years and recently jumped back on the team wagon. It's typical. :sofunny:

Bengal Fan
05-27-2006, 03:36 PM
First of all, I rode out those 15 years and it sucked ass. I'm no bandwagon jumper, but what happened 15 years ago has absolutely nothing to do with the 2006 Bengals, none of these guys were even around then. And all I said is that Carson is a better QB. Hooray for Ben, he was fortunate enough to land on a team that had a good running game and great defense. Your super bowl victory is hardly any indication of how good Ben is. He's good, but not the reason you won a super bowl, so get off his nuts.

RoethlisBURGHer
05-27-2006, 03:38 PM
Actually I mean the final game of his rookie year, yes, the game they lost. The game that he actually had to throw the ball in.

There were a few games in that season he had to throw the ball to win dumbass.

Not to mention he had one hell of a playoff run in the games at Cinci,Indy,and Denver.His arm helped us come back in Cincy and was a big reason we jumped out to huge leads in Indy and Denver.

But seeing how you're a bandwagon jumper,you probally turned off the game after Palmer went down and didn't watch the rest of the playoffs.

83-Steelers-43
05-27-2006, 03:38 PM
First of all, I rode out those 15 years and it sucked ass. I'm no bandwagon jumper,

Sure you did junior. Can't count how many times I have heard that from Bungal fans who all of sudden crawled out of the wood work. Keep rolling with it though....lol. We know, you been there through thick and thin alright. :rolleyes:

Also, I never stated Ben was the main reason the Steelers won the Super Bowl. It's a team game you flake. I'm not on his nuts, but I am aware that the kid has a ring. Of course, that does not compare to a Heisman though....lol. :dang:

meanjoecoop
05-27-2006, 03:50 PM
Your super bowl victory is hardly any indication of how good Ben is. He's good, but not the reason you won a super bowl, so get off his nuts.

You're the ones fixated on Ben and keep bringing up Carson's if's. The SB wasnt Ben's most shining moment. Bettis' either, but the team still won the game.

You can quote decimal points all you want. What happened at half time in your locker room at the wild card game? True colors were shown and they werent orange and black. That is the true measure of a team.

I was still in the stands at my seat in the fourth quarter. Where were you? On the way to the parking lot with the rest of the bungle bandwagoneers that left during the 3rd?

tony hipchest
05-27-2006, 03:55 PM
I was still in the stands at my seat in the fourth quarter. Where were you? On the way to the parking lot with the rest of the bungle bandwagoneers that left during the 3rd?

:sofunny: WHAAAAP!

and heres a free math lesson for bengalfan .877 winning % > .647 winning %

Hines86Ward
05-27-2006, 04:04 PM

Looking at the stats, I'm pretty sure that Roethlisberger had to throw the ball in every game....

Suitanim
05-27-2006, 04:33 PM
This is like a retard showing up with a whiffle ball bat to a bazooka fight...but, since he's retarded, he thinks he's in the fight.

Bengal Fan
05-27-2006, 05:20 PM
Also, I never stated Ben was the main reason the Steelers won the Super Bowl. It's a team game you flake. I'm not on his nuts, but I am aware that the kid has a ring. Of course, that does not compare to a Heisman though....lol. :dang:

So does the 53rd man on the roster, does that make him the second coming? Ben is riding the coat tails of a run based offense. He's never won a game with his arm. He tried against Cincinnati, and threw 3 picks.

83-Steelers-43
05-27-2006, 05:35 PM
AFC Championship game vs Denver? Your right, he didn't do jack in that game. Tool.

Then again, all that really matters......

Ben Roethlisberger : 1 Super Bowl

Carson Palmer : 0 Super Bowls

Accomplish something first, then talk trash.

tony hipchest
05-27-2006, 05:36 PM
So does the 53rd man on the roster, does that make him the second coming? Ben is riding the coat tails of a run based offense. He's never won a game with his arm. He tried against Cincinnati, and threw 3 picks.palmers never gonna win a game with his leg. its broke and he was immobile to begin with.

steelers- 5 sb

bengals- 0

ben- 1

carson- 0

me- plenty

you- 0

BBC
05-27-2006, 07:03 PM
So does the 53rd man on the roster, does that make him the second coming? Ben is riding the coat tails of a run based offense. He's never won a game with his arm. He tried against Cincinnati, and threw 3 picks.

Funny that you continue to claim this, yet have no response to my post that completely disproved this cute little theory of yours...

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showpost.php?p=104387&postcount=9

Enjoy.

CantStop85
05-27-2006, 07:14 PM
palmers never gonna win a game with his leg. its broke and he was immobile to begin with.

Didn't intend on jumping into this battle of intelligence, but if palmer was immobile to begin with, how will the injury affect his play? Sure it would affect his throwing stance and maybe his power if it didn't heal completely, but all indications are that he'll be healed sooner or later. If I'm not mistaken, Carson didn't injure his trail leg so his release and power shouldn't be affected that much. If he weren't a Drew Bledsoe-type pocket QB I might be worried.

83-Steelers-43
05-27-2006, 10:28 PM
Mentally maybe? When that pocket is closing around him? Specially when the colors are B&G. Amazing how many only focus on the physical aspect of an injury. When you get your knee blown out and destroyed like Carson, your mind plays tricks on you when you feel that pocket close around you.

tony hipchest
05-27-2006, 11:26 PM
Didn't intend on jumping into this battle of intelligence, but if palmer was immobile to begin with, how will the injury affect his play? Sure it would affect his throwing stance and maybe his power if it didn't heal completely, but all indications are that he'll be healed sooner or later. If I'm not mistaken, Carson didn't injure his trail leg so his release and power shouldn't be affected that much. If he weren't a Drew Bledsoe-type pocket QB I might be worried.

well you would be smart to worry. the fact that you arent says alot. most steelerfans were worried after bens knee injury last year to the chargers. to bad the bengals dont have ben.

CantStop85
05-27-2006, 11:48 PM
well you would be smart to worry. the fact that you arent says alot. most steelerfans were worried after bens knee injury last year to the chargers. to bad the bengals dont have ben.
I'm concerned perhaps, but there's no use in worrying over something I can't control.

tony hipchest
05-28-2006, 12:03 AM
I'm concerned perhaps, but there's no use in worrying over something I can't control.

semantics aside, i thought as much.

Ambridge
05-28-2006, 06:19 PM
This is like a retard showing up with a whiffle ball bat to a bazooka fight...but, since he's retarded, he thinks he's in the fight.

That sounds a lot like Entitlement to me.

The Bengals and a lot of their fans cant seperate the fact that there is a huge difference from "thinking you should win" and actually going out and doing it............and deserving something instead of actually going out and earning it.

The Bengals can enjoy the division crown while the Steelers put a nice shine on the Lombardi Trophy.

tony hipchest
05-28-2006, 06:29 PM
The Bengals can enjoy the division crown while the Steelers put a nice shine on the Lombardi Trophy. and steelerfans can enjoy the win while bengalfans put a nice shine on our.......bishop.