PDA

View Full Version : Bengals vs. Steelers in 2006...

Bengal Fan
05-26-2006, 11:25 PM
I'm predicting Bengals go 2-0 if Carson is healthy, maybe 1-1 if he's out week 3. I would say 3-0, but I'm not sure Pitt will get back to the playoffs. Who's going to throw the crucial TD's with Randal El in Washington?

shimmysteelerfan
05-26-2006, 11:28 PM
you cant be serious......

Hines86Ward
05-26-2006, 11:36 PM
The only way the Bengals would win is if we rested our starters in Week 17 because of the playoffs. But I actually think we'd still win that one.....

MattsMe
05-26-2006, 11:44 PM
I'm predicting Bengals go 2-0 if Carson is healthy, maybe 1-1 if he's out week 3. I would say 3-0, but I'm not sure Pitt will get back to the playoffs. Who's going to throw the crucial TD's with Randal El in Washington?

Is this some lame attempt at a joke?

BBC
05-26-2006, 11:57 PM

I don't see any Randal El's on the Redskins roster...

If you were referring to Antwaan Later-El, they can take all 35 of his catches and 1 TD, we'll take Cedrick Wilson (maybe you remember the name, he's the guy that torched the Bengals for 104 yards, 34.7 YPC and a touchdown).

tony hipchest
05-27-2006, 01:00 AM
the next bengalretard steps to the plate.

let me refer you to the last bengalfan to make such a bold moronic prediction:

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=955&highlight=bengals

enjoy! you will fit right in.

and you will be just as wrong.

Prosdo
05-27-2006, 01:08 AM
While I will miss Randle El it certainly wasn't the end of the world losing him. I think you are under estimating the Steelers just a bit lol.

Ohio Steeler
05-27-2006, 06:19 AM

ok Please put the crack pipe down and step away from the computer...

clevestinks
05-27-2006, 09:23 AM

I really like the bengals fans, pats fans, seahawks fans etc. That have good football knowledge, great takes, and legitimate claims. The others like Bengal Fan, who just come in to stir the pot, are really just juvenile punks, just trying to get a rise out of us. You can tell by your post that your probably 12, and your daddy would probably beat you and throw you back in the closet if he knew your were using his pc.

BB2W
05-27-2006, 10:58 AM
Good God... will this crap ever stop with Bengals fans? :pity:

You'd think after 15 years of losing they would be used to it...

Prosdo
05-27-2006, 11:42 AM
That's like some of them saying the road to the AFC North goes through them since they won the division. Little note we won the Super Bowl so that kinda voids that out lol

Ohio Steeler
05-27-2006, 11:58 AM
That's like some of them saying the road to the AFC North goes through them since they won the division. Little note we won the Super Bowl so that kinda voids that out lol

not to them, they think they are top dog just because of winning the AFC North and no matter what you say to them they will alway belive that.

oh well I will take the Sper Bowl championship over the AFC North Championship anyday

Prosdo
05-27-2006, 12:18 PM
Ditto on that OS.

RoethlisBURGHer
05-27-2006, 01:34 PM
Hey Bungles fans,here's a few math lessons:

Super Bowl Championship>AFC North Championship

5 (Super Bowl Wins for Steelers)>0 (Super Bowl Wins for Bungles)

Steelers>Bungles (and the rest of the AFC North)

Black@Gold Forever32
05-27-2006, 01:41 PM

I find it funny after one division championship you guys think you have the right to talk all this smack. Never mind the last 15 years when the Bengals were the worst franchise in the NFL. I think the days of the Bungles or over. The Bengals are a young and very talented football team. But one little division championship isn't going to earn respect. The Steelers under Bill Cowher have won eight AFC Central/North championships. So your little one is nothing. Now Cowher has a Super Bowl ring. How many do the Bengals have a big fat zero.

I love the fact that almost every post by a Bengals fans includes if Carson is healthy or if Carson hadn't gotten hurt. You know what if you are playing the what if game. If Ben hadn't missed four games last year the Bengals wouldn't have won the division. Tommy Maddox lost two of the games that Ben missed. Tommy Maddox lost both games against the Jaqs and Ravens for us. I'm sure if Ben had played in both of those games the Steelers at least would have been 1-1 and very possible 2-0 in those games. Then the Steelers would have won the AFC North. Not the Bengals. But as it turned out anyway. Yea the Bengals are the AFC North champs but they are still looking up to the Steelers since the Steelers are the current champs of the NFL. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

CantStop85
05-27-2006, 03:14 PM
This is starting to get ridiculous.

Bengal Fan
05-27-2006, 03:25 PM
I really like the bengals fans, pats fans, seahawks fans etc. That have good football knowledge, great takes, and legitimate claims. The others like Bengal Fan, who just come in to stir the pot, are really just juvenile punks, just trying to get a rise out of us. You can tell by your post that your probably 12, and your daddy would probably beat you and throw you back in the closet if he knew your were using his pc.

It's a mac.

83-Steelers-43
05-27-2006, 03:28 PM
I really like the bengals fans, pats fans, seahawks fans etc. That have good football knowledge, great takes, and legitimate claims.

I'm still waiting to run into one of them..............I have yet to meet one.

Bengal Fan
05-27-2006, 03:39 PM
I'd just like to meet a Steelers fan that can complete a sentence. That wigger dude, whoever he is, is bad enough. No one tops that guy.

83-Steelers-43
05-27-2006, 03:42 PM
What exactly does that have to do with a bandwagon jumping prick who talks shit when his team has sucked the last fifteen years and after one good season feels the need to open his big mouth?

It is amusing though. Thanks!!

Suitanim
05-27-2006, 04:27 PM

Bwahahahahahaha!

The Bengals have dropped 10 of the last 13 to the Steelers, and Palmer BARELY beat a beat-up and short-handed Steelers team when they were at their nadir.

This prediction is a homer kool-aid induced fantasy...

CowherLover
05-30-2006, 09:11 PM
He's probably trying to kill time before the big corn-hole shin-dig with Carson.

Black@Gold Forever32
05-30-2006, 10:11 PM
He's probably trying to kill time before the big corn-hole shin-dig with Carson.

LOL:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

SteelerFanInCA
05-31-2006, 12:30 PM
More than likely we will end up sweeping the bungles. With or with out Carson and his crooked leg. bungles at best, 8-8 in 06.

Motley Nate
05-31-2006, 06:20 PM
More than likely we will end up sweeping the bungles. With or with out Carson and his crooked leg. bungles at best, 8-8 in 06.
Really... 8 - 8.

Let's hear how so.

Suitanim
05-31-2006, 06:41 PM
There's actually 2 scenario's that favor those kinds of numbers. One is that Palmer properly rehabs his knee, and doesn't come back until after the bye whuch will be, what? Week 5? With a still shaky D and no real capable back-up QB, the Bengals could drop their first 4, and have to play catch up all season.

Then, there's the worst case scenario (and that's for Steelers fans, too), in which Palmer comes back too soon, takes a nasty hit in game one, and permanently destroys his knee. In that case, it could be worse than 8-8.

Motley Nate
05-31-2006, 10:07 PM
There's actually 2 scenario's that favor those kinds of numbers. One is that Palmer properly rehabs his knee, and doesn't come back until after the bye whuch will be, what? Week 5? With a still shaky D and no real capable back-up QB, the Bengals could drop their first 4, and have to play catch up all season.

Then, there's the worst case scenario (and that's for Steelers fans, too), in which Palmer comes back too soon, takes a nasty hit in game one, and permanently destroys his knee. In that case, it could be worse than 8-8.
Valid points, but you neglected to mention the running game. Rudi rushed for a very quiet 1,500 yards last season. Rudi is extremely under-utilized on a pass-first team. I'd consider him the better answer to Carson being out than a Doug Johnson or Anthony Wright or Dave Ragone.

When you rush for 1,500 yards in an offense not built on you and you also barely play on third down (Perry is the 3rd down back), something has to be said about your ability to carry a game if focused on. Compare his stats to a dominant D: Rudi did run very well against the Steelers last year, a very dominant rush defense.

Game 1: 12 for 65, Loss
Game 2: 21 for 98, 2 TD's, Win
Game 3: 13 for 56, 1 TD, Loss

Moral of the Story: When your horse runs for an average of 4.76 yards per carry against one of the best rushing defenses in the league, YOU FEED THAT BOY EVERY CHANCE YOU GET. It's no coincidence that once they figured out to run Rudi 20 times a game, they won.

If the Bengals picked up *gasp* the Steelers methodology of offense (punishing run, using the pass only to keep defenses honest), I could easily see 2 wins in the first four weeks without Palmer. If they succeed in running against Cleveland and Baltimore, those are the two wins. NE is a toss up and KC is an underdog unless they can contain Larry Johnson.

Motley Nate
05-31-2006, 10:10 PM
I'd just like to meet a Steelers fan that can complete a sentence. That wigger dude, whoever he is, is bad enough. No one tops that guy.
"That wigger dude"?

I feel dumber for just reading that post. Bring something else if you plan on banking on that as "smack".

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
05-31-2006, 10:16 PM
Is this some lame attempt at a joke?
I dont know......but its pretty funny:dang:

tony hipchest
05-31-2006, 10:33 PM
If the Bengals picked up *gasp* the Steelers methodology of offense (punishing run, using the pass only to keep defenses honest), I could easily see 2 wins in the first four weeks without Palmer. If they succeed in running against Cleveland and Baltimore, those are the two wins. NE is a toss up and KC is an underdog unless they can contain Larry Johnson. i will give this to r. johnson. in our 15-1 season he was the only rb to rush for 100 yds against the steelers (123 yds. in a week 4 or 5 loss). i think e. james last year is the only back to do it since then. that being said, johnson never sees 8 or 9 men in the box. if carson is out that is what he will be seeing on a regular basis and teams will man up on housh and double team chad and take their chances with a. wright pissing away the game. its carsons arm that allows r. johnson to run.

Motley Nate
05-31-2006, 10:35 PM
i will give this to r. johnson. in our 15-1 season he was the only rb to rush for 100 yds against the steelers (123 yds. in a week 4 or 5 loss). i think e. james last year is the only back to do it since then. that being said, johnson never sees 8 or 9 men in the box. if carson is out that is what he will be seeing on a regular basis and teams will man up on housh and double team chad and take their chances with a. wright pissing away the game. its carsons arm that allows r. johnson to run.
He still ran quite well with Kitna at the helm during the first half of the playoff game. They abandoned Rudi in the second half to further prove it.

CantStop85
05-31-2006, 10:59 PM
He still ran quite well with Kitna at the helm during the first half of the playoff game. They abandoned Rudi in the second half to further prove it.
He also ran quite well when Jon Kitna was at the helm in 2003 and when Carson was still mediocre in 2004.

He's about the closest thing you can find to a Jerome Bettis back in the league right now. He excels at getting yards after contact, always falling forward at least 3 or 4 yards after being hit.

If you add in Chris Perry as a change-of-pace/3rd down back then you have a great running attack, one I think could get the Bengals a couple of wins if Carson misses the first few games of the season (if utilized properly).

Stlrs4Life
05-31-2006, 11:10 PM
ok Please put the crack pipe down and step away from the computer...

My sentiments exactly. Isn't it funny that these Bunghole fans don't realize that it takes a team to win? They seem to think they will only win if Palmer is healthy. And remind this Bunghole fan that Palmer is 1-4 vs the Steelers.

CantStop85
05-31-2006, 11:20 PM
They seem to think they will only win if Palmer is healthy.
Not me...I think we'll win regardless. :bouncy:

tony hipchest
05-31-2006, 11:28 PM
He's about the closest thing you can find to a Jerome Bettis back in the league right now.

??????????????????????????:busted:

hilarious!

ARKIESTEEL
06-01-2006, 07:35 AM
The only way you can win with a ground it out run game is with a decent defense which you all dont have. If Carson is not playing for what ever reason and you have to go to a more run type of offense than i think it will be long sundays for the bengals. I know that carson dont make up the whole bengal team but they try to kill each other over there with out him at the helm(afc wild card game) so i could see without Carson the bengals not even going 8-8 maybe something like 6-10. Back to the glory days of the great bengal club.

Somebody said rudi was like the Bus:dang: I guess them tv in ohio show differnt ball games than the ones i watch.

CantStop85
06-01-2006, 10:46 AM
Somebody said rudi was like the Bus:dang: I guess them tv in ohio show differnt ball games than the ones i watch.
I said Rudi was about the closest thing you can find to a Jerome Bettis in the league right now. In other words, if you took all the backs in the league and compared them to Bettis, he would be one of the most similar. I'm not saying Rudi is another Bettis, but they are very similar in their running styles. If you don't believe me, just watch the tape of both of their games and you'll be surprised.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
06-01-2006, 12:07 PM
I like the way Rudi runs, hes a good back...........but hes not gonna get much yardage on us this year!!

ARKIESTEEL
06-01-2006, 12:24 PM
I said Rudi was about the closest thing you can find to a Jerome Bettis in the league right now. In other words, if you took all the backs in the league and compared them to Bettis, he would be one of the most similar. I'm not saying Rudi is another Bettis, but they are very similar in their running styles. If you don't believe me, just watch the tape of both of their games and you'll be surprised.

He runs like the Bus runs now oohh I see yes I would say he runs alot like The Bus does now.

Suitanim
06-01-2006, 04:26 PM
But teams would be able to focus solely on stopping the run on a team that would, barring some miracle increase in the performance of Dave Raggone or Brad Johnson, become extremely one dimensional.

Rudi reminds me of the chant I started at Johnny Malloy's during the playoff game...the Bengals fans were cheering "Rudi, Rudi, Rudi" during the first 10 or so minutes when the Bengals were still in the game, and then I started cheering "Rudi, Rudi, Rudi" everytime the Steelers did something well, and pretty soon there were about 400 Steelers fans joining in.

The Bengals fans were madder than "Tha Rock" being told the Raiders were drafting Vince Young.

Motley Nate
06-01-2006, 10:57 PM
But teams would be able to focus solely on stopping the run on a team that would, barring some miracle increase in the performance of Dave Raggone or Brad Johnson, become extremely one dimensional.

Rudi reminds me of the chant I started at Johnny Malloy's during the playoff game...the Bengals fans were cheering "Rudi, Rudi, Rudi" during the first 10 or so minutes when the Bengals were still in the game, and then I started cheering "Rudi, Rudi, Rudi" everytime the Steelers did something well, and pretty soon there were about 400 Steelers fans joining in.

The Bengals fans were madder than "Tha Rock" being told the Raiders were drafting Vince Young.
Johnny Malloy's? :rofl:

At least it's not "Browns Central" like Cleats.

Suitanim
06-02-2006, 09:19 AM
I'm guessing you've never been if you are laughing...the one at Chapel Hill is one of the nicest Sports Bars I've ever set foot in...

Motley Nate
06-02-2006, 01:23 PM
I'm guessing you've never been if you are laughing...the one at Chapel Hill is one of the nicest Sports Bars I've ever set foot in...
I haven't been to the one in Chapel Hill. Is it next to the mall or off on the strip with Best Buy?

The one I've been to is in Strongsville. It's not as bad as Scorchers, but it's not that great either. Maybe they have a different set up at Chapel Hill. I just had a pretty crappy time there. 1 friggin bartender on a Friday night. 1. You had to order 3 beers at a time.

Suitanim
06-02-2006, 02:24 PM
The one at Chapel Hill is between Dick's and Brubakers. It's huge, and has big screens on every wall but the front. Service was decent the few times I've been there, and it's always packed...tried to go there for OSU/UM this year, and got there about 1 1/2 hour before kickoff, and it was already standing room only.

Motley Nate
06-02-2006, 06:47 PM
The one at Chapel Hill is between Dick's and Brubakers. It's huge, and has big screens on every wall but the front. Service was decent the few times I've been there, and it's always packed...tried to go there for OSU/UM this year, and got there about 1 1/2 hour before kickoff, and it was already standing room only.
I'll have to check it out.

I go to The Game instead. Nothing was sweeter than watching Pittman run across the goal line right in front of me.

Actually, depending on where you sit in that bombed out "stadium", you're likely better off watching it in standing-room-only every other year.

Suitanim
06-02-2006, 06:48 PM
I invested in a big ole DLP HDTV, so I'll be watching all the televised games at home this year...

Motley Nate
06-02-2006, 06:50 PM
I invested in a big ole DLP HDTV, so I'll be watching all the televised games at home this year...
Nice work :cheers:

Looks like you're hosting the games this year, better have room for the kegs.

Suitanim
06-02-2006, 06:53 PM
It'll be...interesting. I have a decent sized apartment, but I own a lot of shit, so there's not much room. I'm looking like I can seat 7 comfortably, 9 if there are two hot chicks who sit on my lap...

Motley Nate
06-02-2006, 06:58 PM
It'll be...interesting. I have a decent sized apartment, but I own a lot of shit, so there's not much room. I'm looking like I can seat 7 comfortably, 9 if there are two hot chicks who sit on my lap...
:rofl:

Treat it like government spending: Go for 3. Why stop at 2.

Suitanim
06-02-2006, 07:07 PM
Even I have my limits...

Tankus_Maximus
06-02-2006, 07:34 PM
Bengal fans are awful optimistic, especially with a soft QB coming off a "career-threatening" injury.

Better keep those words nice and soft (like your QB), cuz ya just might have to eat 'em.

Motley Nate
06-02-2006, 08:01 PM
Bengal fans are awful optimistic, especially with a soft QB coming off a "career-threatening" injury.

Better keep those words nice and soft (like your QB), cuz ya just might have to eat 'em.
And we'll hold you to the same "promise".

MattsMe
06-03-2006, 12:03 AM

Reminds me of my old RV. Sleeps 4, f*cks 8.

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 12:38 AM
Sleeps 4, f*cks 8. reminds me of bengal fan's mom

Tankus_Maximus
06-03-2006, 11:06 AM
reminds me of bengal fan's mom

now..... that's funny.

SteelCityMan786
06-04-2006, 03:58 PM

2-0 Steelers 2-1 Steelers. your choice

WhiteTrashTrouble
06-05-2006, 01:41 PM
Wait they have 1 desent year in 15 and they are now some sort of powerhouse. Yes they have some long range weapons but that means nothing if you cant keep the 'D' Off Carson 'Season Ending' Palmer. I predict he will be down by the 6th week. As for playing the steelers they will get punched in the chin for trying to compete.

Fcuk Cincy and the jungle.

Steelers Tarzan Cincy Jane......Now take it like a good housewife

qtk1
06-05-2006, 01:47 PM
These should be two great games. I hope everyone is at 100%. That way there will be no excuses when the steelers lose.

ARKIESTEEL
06-05-2006, 03:08 PM
Unless the bungels have put thought to how to stop the run without putting 8 men in the box they loose! If they put 8 men in the box Ben will eat you up if they with that weak run d they got dont put eight in the box Willie, Duce,Dan and Veron will have so much fun they will wish the game lasted 4 days not 4qrts. On the o side of the ball the bungels will score on us with some flukey big pass play but after we see that they cant run on us we eat them up in the secondery, and then while Carson is trying to find someone to throw the ball to its Joey Troy Brett Casey and company showing Carson to the carpet. At least i see it going this way.

SteelCzar76
06-24-2006, 02:09 PM
I really wish bungles fans would stop Playin. The Bungles going to go 10-6 this year based on their schedule,... and even that's BARRING Palmer suffering a season ending yeast infection.

"Hail Caesar,....Hail the black and Gold"

CantStop85
06-24-2006, 03:07 PM
I really wish bungles fans would stop Playin. The Bungles go 10-6 this year based on their schedule,... and even that's BARRING Palmer suffering a season ending yeast infection.
Can anyone translate this to English for me?

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-24-2006, 04:21 PM
I find it funny after one division championship you guys think you have the right to talk all this smack. Never mind the last 15 years when the Bengals were the worst franchise in the NFL. I think the days of the Bungles or over. The Bengals are a young and very talented football team. But one little division championship isn't going to earn respect. The Steelers under Bill Cowher have won eight AFC Central/North championships. So your little one is nothing. Now Cowher has a Super Bowl ring. How many do the Bengals have a big fat zero.

I love the fact that almost every post by a Bengals fans includes if Carson is healthy or if Carson hadn't gotten hurt. You know what if you are playing the what if game. If Ben hadn't missed four games last year the Bengals wouldn't have won the division. Tommy Maddox lost two of the games that Ben missed. Tommy Maddox lost both games against the Jaqs and Ravens for us. I'm sure if Ben had played in both of those games the Steelers at least would have been 1-1 and very possible 2-0 in those games. Then the Steelers would have won the AFC North. Not the Bengals. But as it turned out anyway. Yea the Bengals are the AFC North champs but they are still looking up to the Steelers since the Steelers are the current champs of the NFL. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

does the past 15 years really matter? in that case all your other superbowls dont matter as well

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-24-2006, 04:33 PM
Unless the bungels have put thought to how to stop the run without putting 8 men in the box they loose! If they put 8 men in the box Ben will eat you up if they with that weak run d they got dont put eight in the box Willie, Duce,Dan and Veron will have so much fun they will wish the game lasted 4 days not 4qrts. On the o side of the ball the bungels will score on us with some flukey big pass play but after we see that they cant run on us we eat them up in the secondery, and then while Carson is trying to find someone to throw the ball to its Joey Troy Brett Casey and company showing Carson to the carpet. At least i see it going this way.

do u realize marvin lewis is their coach? he can draw up a gameplan or two. didnt they get sam adams? and frosty rucker? they have a better chance of stopping the run now, and they still have deltha oneal and tory james (i still miss him) i believe they can hang with the steelers

Black@Gold Forever32
06-24-2006, 04:44 PM
does the past 15 years really matter? in that case all your other superbowls dont matter as well

No, put my whole point is the Bengals fans have no right to talk any smack. I don't think one little division title erases all those years when the Bengals were one of the worst teams in the NFL. Win a Super Bowl and then smack all you want.

CantStop85
06-24-2006, 04:49 PM
On the o side of the ball the bungels will score on us with some flukey big pass play but after we see that they cant run on us we eat them up in the secondery, and then while Carson is trying to find someone to throw the ball to its Joey Troy Brett Casey and company showing Carson to the carpet. At least i see it going this way.
Why won't we be able to run on you? Rudi Johnson averaged 4.9 yards a carry in the games against Pittsburgh last year, tied with Detroit and Buffalo for his highest last season. I don't see that changing much this year.

BBC
06-24-2006, 04:53 PM
Why won't we be able to run on you? Rudi Johnson averaged 4.9 yards a carry in the games against Pittsburgh last year, tied with Detroit and Buffalo for his highest last season. I don't see that changing much this year.

He also averaged only 73 yards per game against the Steelers, and never eclipsed the 100 yard mark.

Black@Gold Forever32
06-24-2006, 04:53 PM

Rudi, also had 120+ yard game against the Steelers in 2004. He is one of the few RB's to gain 100 yards in game the last few years against the Steelers. Not many have done that the last two years. Rudi and Edge are the only two I can think of.

Black@Gold Forever32
06-24-2006, 04:54 PM
He also averaged only 73 yards per game against the Steelers, and never eclipsed the 100 yard mark.

Last year Rudi didn't. But in 2004 Rudi has 125 yards against us. One of the few RB's to gain 100 yards in a game the last few years against us.

CantStop85
06-24-2006, 05:00 PM
That's because he wasn't given enough carries to eclipse the 100 yard mark. The offensive coordinator got a little too pass-happy at times last season.

BBC
06-24-2006, 05:58 PM
That's because he wasn't given enough carries to eclipse the 100 yard mark. The offensive coordinator got a little too pass-happy at times last season.

:shrug: Maybe that's one of the reasons the Bengals won't be able to run, they'll be too busy throwing...

Stillers#1
06-24-2006, 05:58 PM

Well....hmmm..they are a passing team. But not without Palmer in there they wont be. Which means teams aren't going to have to wrry about the pass as much as they would with Palmer in there. Besides I hate to burst your bubble, but it's not like Chad Johnson ever does anything againt us anyways. He is always shut down, and you may not have your thug Chris Henry either. And TJ....? the only significant contribution he has made to this rivalry is wiping his barely used cleats with a terrible towel.

So before you think Rudi (who is a good RB, better than Willie for sure) is going to carry you. Think twice about why he has ran good against us in the past.

Raider Nation
06-24-2006, 07:21 PM

I'm have this ill feeling that the Steelers will get to the playoffs, but I don't think they'll be as strong as they were in the past with their running game. Their D is pretty much still in tact, but their offense isn't that smash mouth running type it used to be. As for Willie Parker? I think he's just one half the RB they need and Duece is like tissue paper (sneeze on him and he'll be injured), They should have picked up a power RB in the draft, but that's just MHO...:smile:

SCSteeler4Life
06-24-2006, 10:31 PM
Rudi, Rudi ! He is only as good as the pass game makes him! Just like our passing game, it's only effective when we set it up with the run. If you don't have CARSON? Teams will put 9 guys in the box, and he will be stopped. Everything you do in the run game depends on your passing game. Only time will tell.

CantStop85
06-24-2006, 10:53 PM
Well....hmmm..they are a passing team. But not without Palmer in there they wont be. Which means teams aren't going to have to wrry about the pass as much as they would with Palmer in there. Besides I hate to burst your bubble, but it's not like Chad Johnson ever does anything againt us anyways. He is always shut down, and you may not have your thug Chris Henry either. And TJ....? the only significant contribution he has made to this rivalry is wiping his barely used cleats with a terrible towel.

So before you think Rudi (who is a good RB, better than Willie for sure) is going to carry you. Think twice about why he has ran good against us in the past.
hhmm...I don't remember saying that Rudi will carry the team, if anything he'll be a complementary player because of the offensive gameplan of the bengals, but I do think he'll continue to be effective.

As far as TJ being a non-factor, last year in the two regular season games against the steelers he had an average of 6 catches, 81.5 yards, and 1 td per game. Not too bad for the #2 option.

And if all goes according to plan, Carson will be starting as of week 1. However, if you want to play the "what if" game...in 2004 when Carson Palmer was in his first year and still very much a mediocre QB, Rudi ran for an average of 92.5 yards per game and 4.6 yards per carry against the Steelers. Not bad for a runningback with a first year QB.

83-Steelers-43
06-24-2006, 10:54 PM
Who's going to throw the crucial TD's with Randal El in Washington?

Once again.........proof of excellent football knowledge from another bandwagon Bungal fan. Surprise! Surprise!

BBC
06-24-2006, 11:06 PM
Just like our passing game, it's only effective when we set it up with the run.

Wow. I didn't think a Steelers fan would be this misinformed about their own team...

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showpost.php?p=104387&postcount=9

Read up buddy.

tony hipchest
06-24-2006, 11:34 PM
As far as TJ being a non-factor, last year in the two regular season games against the steelers he had an average of 6 catches, 81.5 yards, and 1 td per game. Not too bad for the #2 option. it is when you put up the bengals #1 options #'s. where are those?

And if all goes according to plan, Carson will be starting as of week 1. However, if you want to play the "what if" game...in 2004 when Carson Palmer was in his first year and still very much a mediocre QB, Rudi ran for an average of 92.5 yards per game and 4.6 yards per carry against the Steelers. Not bad for a runningback with a first year QB.

not great either. that was 2 games in carsons 2ND YEAR. im not impressed.

now in bens 1ST YEAR you will see that their #1 and #2 rb averaged 100 ypg for 15 games. (keep in mind fast willie parker (4th string rb) had 100+ in his 1st start ever, against a top 5 rushing defense too.

CantStop85
06-24-2006, 11:57 PM
it is when you put up the bengals #1 options #'s. where are those?

Chad had an average of 4.5 catches and 74 yards per game against the Steelers last season.

not great either. that was 2 games in carsons 2ND YEAR. im not impressed.
Sorry that I didn't specify, but by 1st year QB I meant first year starting (or even playing)...Carson didn't take a single snap in his rookie year.

now in bens 1ST YEAR you will see that their #1 and #2 rb averaged 100 ypg for 15 games. (keep in mind fast willie parker (4th string rb) had 100+ in his 1st start ever, against a top 5 rushing defense too.
Between 2 runningbacks, I would sure hope that the steelers would average 100 yards per game in a run-oriented offense.

Last year the Steelers ran for an average of 138.9 yards per game and 4.0 yards per carry. The Bengals ran for an average of 119.4 yards per game and 4.2 yards per carry.

In 2004 (Ben and Carson's first year starting), the Steelers ran for an average of 154.0 yards per game and 4.0 yards per carry. The Bengals ran for an average of 114.9 yards per game and 4.2 yards per carry.

What does all this tell you? The Steelers ran the ball more both in 2004 and 2005, yet the Bengals had a slightly better yards per carry average both years. What were you bragging about again?

tony hipchest
06-25-2006, 12:51 AM
still no stats on the bengals #1 WR huh?

in case youre confused, duce averaged 100 yds/game regardless of the opponent until he was injured. once he was, old man bettis stepped in and averaged 100 yds p/g for the rest of the season. this doesnt count garbage yards by verron ore willie. the steelers were 2nd in the league in rushing in a 15-1 season. throw out mike vick and the steelers had the #1 running attack in the game. they actually played in the afc champ game.

now carry on and brag about your 2 little games (that were losses) that rudi had against the steelers.

on second thought save it. cause willie and duce are better than the tandem of perry and rudipoo. they will have better numbers at the end of the year to show for it.

Cipratiug
06-25-2006, 01:33 AM

i thought this was "steelers fever"? doesn't matter. bengalfan is a dolt. and Carson Palmer is a blithering idiot. Kitna threw a better game in the playoffs against Pittsburgh than Palmer did all season. and still coughed on up to the black and gold.

Stillers#1
06-25-2006, 04:00 AM
hhmm...I don't remember saying that Rudi will carry the team, if anything he'll be a complementary player because of the offensive gameplan of the bengals, but I do think he'll continue to be effective.

As far as TJ being a non-factor, last year in the two regular season games against the steelers he had an average of 6 catches, 81.5 yards, and 1 td per game. Not too bad for the #2 option.

Well I am hoping you catch the taste of my post. Because if I am right....Rudi is going to have to carry the Bengals in te first 4 games next year. I just don't think he will be able to do it. Once again, he is a good player, great even, but he is not an LT or a Larry Johnson, where he can carry a team. You need to have Carson if you want to have a chance in the fist few weeks next year....you NEED to have him...no more Jon Kitna.

DanSr
06-25-2006, 09:46 AM
Good God... will this crap ever stop with Bengals fans? :pity:

You'd think after 15 years of losing they would be used to it...
The Steelers had a fantasy season last year and progressed in the playoffs due to one 'hit' in the first playoff game.

That season will Not repeat itself this year.

Watch number 99 of the Bengals this year. Perhaps the Bengals get a 'hit' This year!!:blurp:

DanSr
06-25-2006, 09:48 AM
The Steelers had a fantasy season last year and progressed in the playoffs due to one 'hit' in the first playoff game.

That season will Not repeat itself this year.

Watch number 99 of the Bengals this year. Perhaps the Bengals get a 'hit' This year!!:blurp:
Oh by the way......... who finished FIRST in the Division?????

Yea baby, this is the year!!:bouncy:

DanSr
06-25-2006, 09:49 AM

David Pollack, number 99, the Enforcer!!!:blurp:

Stillers#1
06-25-2006, 12:09 PM

Hey jagoff, I'm pretty sure we proved who finishes first in the division (via tiebreaker mind you, since I'm sure we had the same record and then split the season series) doesnt matter at all. Just be concerned about your boy Palmer, with him you guys are contenders, w/o him, you'll be lucky to sniff the playoffs.

DIESELMAN
06-25-2006, 12:17 PM
Who cares? Who won the Super Bowl? LMAO you guys don't get it do ya? ok this time only I'll explain it to ya......you play to make the playoffs( you guys did that all though you did screw up the homefield advantage thing up) when you've done that you play to go to the conference championship game, when you've won that you go to the Super Bowl, when you've won that you are called World Champions!!!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!! :tt::tt::tt::tt::tt:

Black@Gold Forever32
06-25-2006, 12:25 PM

So what you won the division. One little division title and Bengals fans think they can run the smack on Steelers fans. Bill Cowher has how many AFC Central/North titles under his belt. Winning the division isn't impressive to me. Winning the Super Bowl is what counts. The Steelers did that. I know I know your Bengals fan and I'm waiting for what "if" Carson hadn't been injured. Well before you play the what if game. I'll play one for the Steelers. Ben missed four games and Tommy Maddox dropped two of those games that he started. I'm sure the Steelers would have at least went 1-1 in the games Tommy started if Ben had started. Well that right there would have gave the Steelers the division.

But I won't cry it about like most of you Bengals fans about injuries.

DanSr
06-25-2006, 12:29 PM
So what you won the division. One little division title and Bengals fans think they can run the smack on Steelers fans. Bill Cowher has how many AFC Central/North titles under his belt. Winning the division isn't impressive to me. Winning the Super Bowl is what counts. The Steelers did that. I know I know your Bengals fan and I'm waiting for what "if" Carson hadn't been injured. Well before you play the what if game. I'll play one for the Steelers. Ben missed four games and Tommy Maddox dropped two of those games that he started. I'm sure the Steelers would have at least went 1-1 in the games Tommy started if Ben had started. Well that right there would have gave the Steelers the division.

But I won't cry it about like most of you Bengals fans about injuries.
I am sure you are right!!! Pitts fans always are (or so they think). I sure hope Pollack plays tender with Ben. My gosh, we would all hate to see Ben take a cheap hit you know!!:boxing:

DanSr
06-25-2006, 12:30 PM
I am sure you are right!!! Pitts fans always are (or so they think). I sure hope Pollack plays tender with Ben. My gosh, we would all hate to see Ben take a cheap hit you know!!:boxing:
Number 99 - the ENFORCER!!!:blurp:

DIESELMAN
06-25-2006, 12:34 PM
Ben will be protected just fine. Can you say the same for Carson? Does #65 Eric Steinbach ring a bell? You did see the video right? I would hate to see Carson take another legit hit cuz someone took a play off.....:helmet:

Black@Gold Forever32
06-25-2006, 12:35 PM

Yea, typical Bengals fan still crying about Carson's injury. It wasn't a cheap shot. If you really think that then I feel sad for you. Get over it. Now I didn't like seeing Carson getting injured. I don't like to see any player injured. But injuries happen. One little meaningless division title and Bengals fans think their team is the greatest. Sure the Bengals have a very talented roster. No arguements there. But one winning season doesn't erase all those years when the Bengals were one of the worst teams not just in football but pro sports.

CantStop85
06-25-2006, 12:36 PM
still no stats on the bengals #1 WR huh?
You've been here so long, Tony...I think you're losing your sight. I clearly said "Chad had an average of 4.5 catches and 74 yards per game against the Steelers last season." in my last post. If you want more stats, CJ was first in the AFC and 3rd in the league in receiving yardage with 1432 yards.

in case youre confused, duce averaged 100 yds/game regardless of the opponent until he was injured. once he was, old man bettis stepped in and averaged 100 yds p/g for the rest of the season. this doesnt count garbage yards by verron ore willie. the steelers were 2nd in the league in rushing in a 15-1 season. throw out mike vick and the steelers had the #1 running attack in the game. they actually played in the afc champ game.
When you give your runningbacks an average of 6 carries per game more than any other team in the league, I would hope you're near the top in rushing yardage. In 2004, the Steelers were 2nd in total rushing yardage, but only tied for 19th in rushing average at 4.0 yards a pop. The Bengals were tied for 14th in rushing average at 4.2 yards a pop.

I really don't understand what you're bragging about. When you run the ball more than anyone in the league you should be amassing a lot of yards. Yet, it doesn't mean as much when you have a low rushing average...it's the quality of those carries, not the quantity that counts.

on second thought save it. cause willie and duce are better than the tandem of perry and rudipoo. they will have better numbers at the end of the year to show for it.
:sofunny: Are you kidding me? Willie and Duce aren't a better combination than Rudi himself, let alone Rudi and Perry. Duce hasn't rushed for 1,000 yards since 2002 and has never even come close to Rudi's rushing numbers. Now, Willie Parker is a very talented player and he will keep getting better as he gets older, but right now he's nowhere near Rudi who can take 30-40 carries a game if he has to.

Right now if I had to rank the runningbacks:
1. Rudi Johnson (there's a reason he leads the league in rushing yards after contact)
2. Willie Parker (a lot of upside, but not a feature back yet)
3. Duce Staley (a pretty talented player, but starting to age and will he ever be healthy)
4. Chris Perry (a talented young back who's utilized mostly as a pass-catching option, often split out wide in 4 and 5 WR sets)

The facts are: Rudi will accumulate more rushing yards than Willie. Duce will have more rushing yards than Perry, but Perry could possibly have more total yards (rushing + receiving). As a team, the Steelers will run the ball about 5-6 times more a game than the Bengals and as a result have more total yardage at the end of the season. However, the Bengals will still have the higher rushing average.

Any questions?

tony hipchest
06-25-2006, 12:53 PM
The facts are: Rudi will accumulate more rushing yards than Willie. Duce will have more rushing yards than Perry, but Perry could possibly have more total yards (rushing + receiving). As a team, the Steelers will run the ball about 5-6 times more a game than the Bengals and as a result have more total yardage at the end of the season. However, the Bengals will still have the higher rushing average.

Any questions?yeah, talk about lost sight, what would you rather have and brag about? a higher rushing average? or a higher winning % ?

you will see a jump in bens numbers in his 3rd year like what happened with carson. and you will see increases in willies numbers similar to rudi as a 2nd year starter. the bengals dont have a monopoly on progress and have already reached their peak.

DanSr
06-25-2006, 01:25 PM
Ben will be protected just fine. Can you say the same for Carson? Does #65 Eric Steinbach ring a bell? You did see the video right? I would hate to see Carson take another legit hit cuz someone took a play off.....:helmet:
:blah: I'm sure glad to hear you say that!! :bouncy: We BOTH seem to have best wishes for the other guy's team. Once again, I sure hope the ENFORCER does not take that hit he has been dreaming of since last winter!! God knows Ben has enough problems right now!!:busted: Oh that number 99 can be a terror!!! Game 3 - we'll see what happens!!:cool:

Black@Gold Forever32
06-25-2006, 01:29 PM
:blah: I'm sure glad to hear you say that!! :bouncy: We BOTH seem to have best wishes for the other guy's team. Once again, I sure hope the ENFORCER does not take that hit he has been dreaming of since last winter!! God knows Ben has enough problems right now!!:busted: Oh that number 99 can be a terror!!! Game 3 - we'll see what happens!!:cool:

Just like Justin Smith was suppose to be a terrror as well right?

DanSr
06-25-2006, 01:36 PM
Just like Justin Smith was suppose to be a terrror as well right?

Naw, baby, naw!!! This Pollack animal is the real thing!!! He big - he bad - he fast!! Naw, he walks on the field with a game face and attitude you would not believe and he has the talent to bring it on. His rookie year was only an inkling of what is to come THIS Year!!! No, the whole league is about to see the birth of a legend and a certain hall of famer!! The boy be the real thing!!! Bet on it!!:bouncy:

DanSr
06-25-2006, 01:40 PM
:bouncy: Naw, baby, naw!!! This Pollack animal is the real thing!!! He big - he bad - he fast!! Naw, he walks on the field with a game face and attitude you would not believe and he has the talent to bring it on. His rookie year was only an inkling of what is to come THIS Year!!! No, the whole league is about to see the birth of a legend and a certain hall of famer!! The boy be the real thing!!! Bet on it!!:bouncy:
:bouncy: :busted: Can you say " The second coming of Raymond Ernest Nitschke"?:busted:

Black@Gold Forever32
06-25-2006, 01:40 PM
Naw, baby, naw!!! This Pollack animal is the real thing!!! He big - he bad - he fast!! Naw, he walks on the field with a game face and attitude you would not believe and he has the talent to bring it on. His rookie year was only an inkling of what is to come THIS Year!!! No, the whole league is about to see the birth of a legend and a certain hall of famer!! The boy be the real thing!!! Bet on it!!:bouncy:

Well, sure Pollack has talent. If he didn't have talent he wouldn't be in the NFL. I agree he a solid rookie year. But calling him a certain Hall of Famer is a bit premature. We shall see though.

DanSr
06-25-2006, 01:46 PM
Well, sure Pollack has talent. If he didn't have talent he wouldn't be in the NFL. I agree he a solid rookie year. But calling him a certain Hall of Famer is a bit premature. We shall see though.
I had the opportunity to spend an afternoon with he and his wife last fall. I had a chance to see the way the boy's 'mind' works. I got to see 'both' personalities - the off field and the sudden switch to game personality. Naw, the boy is wired just right for his position. He can turn from mild mannered Clark Kent to the reincarnation of Raymond Ernest Nitschke in a split second. It is kind of scarey to watch the transition, but no the boy is the real thing. And not an ounce of fat on him. Solid as one very big rock.

The only down side is his wife is one 4th his size and leads him around like a puppy!! LOL They are both very good people and he IS going to be a legend. And there is no lack of confidence either. As a Rookie he advised me, if you want to see how the game is supposed to be played focus on number 99. The boy is a trip and I love him to death!!:bouncy: :bouncy:

CantStop85
06-25-2006, 01:52 PM
yeah, talk about lost sight, what would you rather have and brag about? a higher rushing average? or a higher winning % ?
Typical Steeler response, when someone else wins a debate they resort to winning percentages and super bowl wins. :bouncy:

you will see a jump in bens numbers in his 3rd year like what happened with carson. and you will see increases in willies numbers similar to rudi as a 2nd year starter. the bengals dont have a monopoly on progress and have already reached their peak.
Perhaps, we'll see...of course there's one difference, in Rudi's first year starting he broke the Bengals' single season rushing record and in his second year he did it again. :blurp: Did I mention Rudi was also injured all of last year? :bouncy:

But anyway, both Ben and Willie should take a step forward next season. I would like to see Willie be more consistent...last year he disappeared at times until he would break a long run late in the game. Either way we should see some offensive fire power on both sides next season.

CantStop85
06-25-2006, 01:57 PM
I had the opportunity to spend an afternoon with he and his wife last fall. I had a chance to see the way the boy's 'mind' works. I got to see 'both' personalities - the off field and the sudden switch to game personality. Naw, the boy is wired just right for his position. He can turn from mild mannered Clark Kent to the reincarnation of Raymond Ernest Nitschke in a split second. It is kind of scarey to watch the transition, but no the boy is the real thing. And not an ounce of fat on him. Solid as one very big rock.

The only down side is his wife is one 4th his size and leads him around like a puppy!! LOL They are both very good people and he IS going to be a legend. And there is no lack of confidence either. As a Rookie he advised me, if you want to see how the game is supposed to be played focus on number 99. The boy is a trip and I love him to death!!:bouncy: :bouncy:
I don't know about an instant hall of famer, but David Pollack should develop to be something special. I watched just about every game he played at Georgia and the kid is an absolute freak. He also has a non-stop motor and plays with tons of emotion.

Between him and Odell, we should have a pretty dangerous linebacking corps in the future...if only I could say the same about the defensive line. :dang:

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-25-2006, 07:29 PM
Kitna threw a better game in the playoffs against Pittsburgh than Palmer did all season.

what the hell? did he really say that?

DanSr
06-25-2006, 07:32 PM
what the hell? did he really say that?

Geez, you would be surprised what is said over here in this blue collar den of illiteracy. :bouncy: :bouncy: They are quite a crew. There is a lil guy named Tony something that thinks he is a Nazi and another guy named "suit" something who spreads a picture of himself around the net where he is wearing a weird Star Wars outfit. Yea, he is an adult, but look at his Avatar. he has a condom pulled over his head. Kinda weird if you ask me!!:rolleyes:

DanSr
06-25-2006, 07:41 PM
Which one of you geeks owns this 'Steeler Harley'? Good God, man, have you no pride?:rolleyes:

http://forums.cincybengals.com/gallery/files/7/DCP_0496.jpg

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-25-2006, 07:47 PM
Geez, you would be surprised what is said over here in this blue collar den of illiteracy. :bouncy: :bouncy: They are quite a crew. There is a lil guy named Tony something that thinks he is a Nazi and another guy named "suit" something who spreads a picture of himself around the net where he is wearing a weird Star Wars outfit. Yea, he is an adult, but look at his Avatar. he has a condom pulled over his head. Kinda weird if you ask me!!:rolleyes:

yes i am familiar with both :bouncy:

Stillers#1
06-25-2006, 07:49 PM
Which one of you geeks owns this 'Steeler Harley'? Good God, man, have you no pride?:rolleyes:

Only a guy with an avatar that says "super cat" would try to talk smack about something like a motorcycle. I mean really, that is the most feminine tiger I have ever seen in my entire life. It's face actually kind of reminds me of Carson's when he was being carted off of the field.

HometownGal
06-25-2006, 08:00 PM

Aren't you just the pillar of maturity. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I've seen more maturity in a hospital nursery than I've seen from some of you trolls around here. Go back under your bridge where you belong.

DanSr
06-25-2006, 08:00 PM
Only a guy with an avatar that says "super cat" would try to talk smack about something like a motorcycle. I mean really, that is the most feminine tiger I have ever seen in my entire life. It's face actually kind of reminds me of Carson's when he was being carted off of the field.

Well, I think we have flushed out the owner of the ugly Steeler Harley!! :busted:

BBC
06-25-2006, 08:11 PM

Couple of questions...

1) Why do you post here if you feel it's such an awful site? Is it because you're a troll?
2) Can you come up with anything other than "lil Tony," Suit's Star Wars outfit, and Suit's Avatar?

You don't need to put the thought into coming up with a decent response, I already know the answers to both questions...

tony hipchest
06-25-2006, 08:27 PM
Couple of questions...

1) Why do you post here if you feel it's such an awful site? Is it because you're a troll?
2) Can you come up with anything other than "lil Tony," Suit's Star Wars outfit, and Suit's Avatar?

You don't need to put the thought into coming up with a decent response, I already know the answers to both questions... ive smacked this dude so hard he'll be sitting in a padded room with those to thoughts running through his mind for the next 30 years as he believes he's a glass of orange juice.

tony hipchest
06-25-2006, 08:28 PM
Well, I think we have flushed out the owner of the ugly Steeler Harley!! :busted: im proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think we have flushed you down the toilet.

next

SteelCityMan786
06-25-2006, 08:50 PM

Hmm someone sharted their pants. Pittsburgh takes it 2-1 or 3-0 again.

Stlrs4Life
06-25-2006, 08:52 PM
Another Bunghole fan that doesn't understand that it is a team game. They think Carson is the entire team! I think the Steelers will smash the BUngholes with either Ben, or Charlie Batch starting!

HburgXL06
06-25-2006, 08:52 PM

Hey dumbass, Brian is advertisin that on cincybengals.com because his uncle is sellin it. Brian is a bengals fan. Brian's associated with that yellow and black bike more than anyone on this board.........so that was just lame....after all you just tried to insult and actually did insult Brian and his relatives choice in bikes and their paint jobs. Try a lil harder next time.

BuFu

tony hipchest
06-25-2006, 09:04 PM
Hey dumbass, Brian is advertisin that on cincybengals.com because his uncle is sellin it. Brian is a bengals fan. Brian's associated with that yellow and black bike more than anyone on this board.......

BuFu

:toofunny: BWHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

the poor glowfist has resorted to motorbike smack! and has inadvertantly slammed his master! :busted: :sofunny: :sofunny:

no bengalbucks for you!

Stillers#1
06-25-2006, 11:43 PM
Well, I think we have flushed out the owner of the ugly Steeler Harley!! :busted:

I was actually expecting more from you on this repsonse. I guess you must have wasted all of your energy describing your God, David Pollack.

It almost sounds like you are jealous of his wife. I bet you wouldn't try to lead him around like a puppy, would you? So what exactly does the restraining order say, you can't go within how many yards of David "the future Mr. Dansr" Pollack? It's ok, I'm sure he wasn't too freaked out when you started washing his feet with exotic oils. Oh and if you are gooing to call our town a blue collar town of illiteracy, you should learn how to spell a simple word like scary. I think I remember spelling that word in 1st grade on a spelling test. I just wish I knew your Mother so I could smack her for pushing so damn hard, and putting all that pressure on your lopsided skull.

HburgXL06
06-25-2006, 11:54 PM
:toofunny: BWHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

the poor glowfist has resorted to motorbike smack! and has inadvertantly slammed his master! :busted: :sofunny: :sofunny:

no bengalbucks for you!

Proof: Check Page 2

Harley Davidson For Sale Thread (http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=6162)

Oh, and his dad is the one selling it....even harder hit on Biran. Dan...that wasn't very nice.

BuFu

BBC
06-26-2006, 12:20 AM

Harley Davidson For Sale Thread (http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=6162)

Oh, and his dad is the one selling it....even harder hit on Biran. Dan...that wasn't very nice.

BuFu

Wait, Dan is Brian's father. That is Dan's bike! Too funny Dan, make fun of your own bike for smack? Good call.

http://forums.cincybengals.com/showpost.php?p=186935&postcount=22

:busted:

HburgXL06
06-26-2006, 01:27 AM
Wait, Dan is Brian's father. That is Dan's bike! Too funny Dan, make fun of your own bike for smack? Good call.

Didn't know that, thanks for pointin that out. I feel between a lil surprised and idiotic. After all I didn't think he would bust his own bike like that (it's a nice bike regardless) and I just disrespected Brian's dad. Oops.

BuFu

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-26-2006, 04:51 AM
Didn't know that, thanks for pointin that out. I feel between a lil surprised and idiotic. After all I didn't think he would bust his own bike like that (it's a nice bike regardless) and I just disrespected Brian's dad. Oops.

BuFu

lmao!!!!!

DanSr
06-26-2006, 07:05 AM

:busted: I am to please!!! LOL And got the expected reaction from some that I expected!! :bouncy: :bouncy:

DanSr
06-26-2006, 07:08 AM

BuFu

No disrespect BuFu. Yea, I was (in a way) ripping my own Harley. But the Pitts color scheem was just too hard to resist over here!! The lil Tony guy went a lil spastic as usual though!! That was the test.... and he failed as usual!!:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

HburgXL06
06-26-2006, 01:56 PM
No disrespect BuFu. Yea, I was (in a way) ripping my own Harley. But the Pitts color scheem was just too hard to resist over here!! The lil Tony guy went a lil spastic as usual though!! That was the test.... and he failed as usual!!:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Aiight, just makin sure. It's a nice bike regardless, I just don't have 14 grand lyin around to buy it myself. Lol.

BuFu

blackngoldbaby
06-26-2006, 03:24 PM
what a lame excuse!!!!!!:sofunny:

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-26-2006, 07:36 PM

not too lame.... i watched alot of games last year with sunday ticket, and i had carson, CJ, rudi and even grahm on my fantasy teams... they fell in love with the pass at times.

CantStop85
06-26-2006, 09:55 PM
You're right, I'm sorry...if Rudi were a really good RB he'd just average 10 yards a carry every game.

tony hipchest
06-26-2006, 10:11 PM
they fell in love with the pass at times.

= poor coaching.

SteelCzar76
06-26-2006, 10:23 PM
Rudi is a stud,..and all opponents should be respected,.... but your squad does not have the heart, maturity or WILL to take our place. Your talented on the offensive side of the ball. But you do not play the run well enough. Sam Adams will help up front,...but do you really think his presence is enough to remedy those woes ? Palmer's a Trojan so i'm not hating,..but do your math,..he's only won one game against us man. I not trying to be arrogant but you have some more dues to pay before you can expect us (Steelers) to annoint you "Our Greatest Rival". LMAO
The Patsy's are the only monkey we have on our backs,...your (Bungles) just a loud mouthed annoyance.

"Hail Caesar,...Hail the Black and Gold"

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-26-2006, 10:48 PM
= poor coaching.

yup, that was my point... it wasnt a lame excuse. that wasnt the players fault...

tony hipchest
06-26-2006, 10:52 PM
that wasnt the players fault...

poor character and lack of desire is the players fault

tony hipchest
06-27-2006, 06:47 PM

BuFu

dont feel bad....

Hey dumbass, Brian is advertisin that on cincybengals.com because his uncle is sellin it. Brian is a bengals fan. Brian's associated with that yellow and black bike more than anyone on this board.........so that was just lame....after all you just tried to insult and actually did insult Brian and his relatives choice in bikes and their paint jobs. Try a lil harder next time.

BuFu

easy mistake to make........

Harley Davidson For Sale Thread

BuFu

the same confusion exists at their family reunioun.

Stillers#1
06-27-2006, 08:05 PM
yup, that was my point... it wasnt a lame excuse. that wasnt the players fault...

last I checked, the coaches are still part of the team.

CantStop85
06-27-2006, 08:22 PM
Rudi is a stud,..and all opponents should be respected,.... but your squad does not have the heart, maturity or WILL to take our place.
I'm sure a lot of the players do, it'll just take time to see if the whole team does. Last year in the playoff loss the team didn't have the heart to win after Palmer went down...I'm hoping that changes.

Your talented on the offensive side of the ball. But you do not play the run well enough. Sam Adams will help up front,...but do you really think his presence is enough to remedy those woes ?
I think Sam Adams will make a huge impact...last year we really didn't have that big guy on the D-Line who could plug up holes and take up blockers. Also, I think moving Bryan Robinson from DT from DE will have a pretty big impact on the run defense, although it could have a negative impact on the pass rush. Finally, the return of Madieu Williams (SS) will help in the run defense and pass defense...he's not exactly Ed Reed or Troy Polamalu but he's a pretty talented player and arguably the best player on our defense.

Palmer's a Trojan so i'm not hating,..but do your math,..he's only won one game against us man.
This is true, but he did perform pretty well against the Steelers last season and ended up 1-1 against them. Had he played the entire playoff game, we could have gotten a better idea of how well he could perform against the Steelers, but I think we both know he's one of the better QB's in the league and if we lose a game against you, odds are it's not going to be his fault.

I not trying to be arrogant but you have some more dues to pay before you can expect us (Steelers) to annoint you "Our Greatest Rival". LMAO
The Patsy's are the only monkey we have on our backs,...your (Bungles) just a loud mouthed annoyance.
Oh no, I'm not expecting you to annoint the Bengals as your Greatest Rival, I'm expecting you to break out in tears when we sweep you next year and go on to win the super bowl. :blurp: Just playing, but I think this is one of the up-and-coming rivalries in the NFL. It could develop into something special in the next couple of years.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-27-2006, 09:37 PM
last I checked, the coaches are still part of the team.

well all i was doing was defending rudi for not getting a certain amount of yards and what not. it wasnt rudis fault the coach got pass happy. i wasnt defending the whole team. just the RB. it IS mostly the coaches fault on this one.