Your New math, it makes be laugh... when you claim to be the best
when the last time I checked, a Superbowl win was the basic litmus test

I'm seldom wrong (try to follow along) and I'll say it nice and slow
winning the afc north is less than winning a superbowl

but I'll be nice and give advice ...you too can be a champion when
you start drafting players from penn state instead of the state pen:dang:

tony hipchest
05-27-2006, 10:09 AM
theres something almost soothing and refreshing, seeing bengalfans smacked in prose.

clevestinks
05-27-2006, 10:17 AM
Your only as good as your last game. The NFL is a game of King of the mountain. Super Bowl Champs being the last man standing, the king of the Hill. Bottom line.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-27-2006, 10:33 AM
Your only as good as your last game. The NFL is a game of King of the mountain. Super Bowl Champs being the last man standing, the king of the Hill. Bottom line.

Very true....(and when your last game is several weeks after your rivals....so much the sweeter)
Its not that I wish ill-will against the Bengals.....no...I stand corrected...I wish ill-will against the Benglas:boxing:

Stillers#1
05-27-2006, 12:30 PM
The thing that makes the fact that they are so proud of their division "championship", is that both they and the Steelers were 11-5 in the regular season. On top of that they split the season series with the Steelers, so they couldn't even eran the division outright, they needed a technicality. Just goes to show you how much difference there was between the 3rd seed and the 6th seed. I still don't consider the Steelers a "true" 6 seed. Even though they had to play on the road the whole way, they were on NFC loss and one AFC win away from being a 3 seed instead of the Bengals.

RoethlisBURGHer
05-27-2006, 12:37 PM
Note to Bungle Fans: When you win the Super Bowl,the "road to the division" goes through the Super Bowl Champions.

Black@Gold Forever32
05-27-2006, 01:17 PM
I stand confused, somewhat amused at Cincy Bengals fans
who think that themselves some kind of champs instead of "also-rans"

You take some pride, (When most would hide) as a Division champ in the AFC
when the logic (or the lack of) seems as bent as palmers knee

I guess when you have been so bad for so long. That one little division championship would get a fanbase like the Bengals fans so excited that they can't even think straight. To me a division championship means nothing. The Steelers under Cowher have won so many that its not even a big deal when we make the playoffs or win the division. We come to expect that Pittsburgh under Bill Cowher. The only thing missing with Cowher was a Super Bowl title and now thats off the list as well. Now Cowher is just putting the icing on the cake to his already Hall of Fame career.

Bengals fans enjoy your little division title. You are still looking up at the Steelers. Plus the latest that I heard on your golden boy Carson Palmer is there is some serious doubts by some within the Bengals organization the Palmer will not be ready for season first game and there is doubts that Carson will be ready for the first Steelers game.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-27-2006, 01:49 PM
Here is to hoping that Palmer has a speedy recovery...I would hate for them to find QB that could win more than 1 out of every 5 games against us....
hmmmmm...any chance that someone could talk Phil Simms out of retirement...I would love to hear his smarmy little comments at about 5 octaves higher ....(with Porters boot shoved up his metrosexual posterior)

CantStop85
05-27-2006, 02:18 PM
I stand confused, somewhat amused at Cincy Bengals fans
who think of themselves as some kind of champs instead of "also-rans"

You take some pride, (When most would hide) as a Division champ in the AFC
when the logic (or the lack of) seems as bent as palmers knee

I sure hope you're a better police dispatcher than you are a poet.

Stillers#1
05-27-2006, 03:07 PM

When are you going to change your name to IkeCanStop85

BlitzburghRockCity
05-27-2006, 09:54 PM

:rofl: :rofl:

Hines86Ward
05-27-2006, 09:59 PM
http://www.facemeike.com/images/dcfn0012.jpg

By the way, that's not me....I'm older than that, haha

CantStop85
05-27-2006, 10:51 PM
Right after you put an asterik (*) next to Stillers#1.

83-Steelers-43
05-27-2006, 11:06 PM
http://www.facemeike.com/images/dcfn0012.jpg

By the way, that's not me....I'm older than that, haha

Heinz Field West represented as always........lol. :sofunny:

SteelShooter
05-28-2006, 02:36 AM

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Need I say More?

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-28-2006, 05:25 AM

I am actually a VERY good dispatcher...have to deal with some pretty serious things though...sometime remind me to tell you about the call I recieved on Jan 08,2006....It was pretty sad...seems a bunch of guys in Black and Gold beat the crap out of a tiger.:sofunny:

NJarhead
05-28-2006, 11:11 AM
Right after you put an asterik (*) next to Stillers#1.

I don't get it: "Can't stop 85" from what? Yapping with his man pleaser? If I recall he's been planning a "Steel City TD Celebration Dance" for like 2 years now. That said, I'm sure it would be just as corny as the few others he's done.

"Where ya at 85?" Because we can't see you behind that Ike Taylor blanket.

3 to be 4
05-28-2006, 05:24 PM
thats like the 2004 Yankees saying they were the "Champs" because they won the division.
You know, I think the Indianapolis Colts are the real champs from last year because, after all, they had the best regular season record.

all the regular season is, when its all said and done, is a qualifying heat for positioning.
nothing more.

tony hipchest
05-28-2006, 05:36 PM
thats like the 2004 Yankees saying they were the "Champs" because they won the division.
You know, I think the Indianapolis Colts are the real champs from last year because, after all, they had the best regular season record.

all the regular season is, when its all said and done, is a qualifying heat for positioning.
nothing more. nice race analogy but the steelers were the REAL champs in 2004.

15-1 baby!!!!!!!!!

3 to be 4
05-28-2006, 05:41 PM
nice race analogy but the steelers were the REAL champs in 2004.

15-1 baby!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

i forgot about that trophy presentation y'all had for yourselves after you beat the Jets:sofunny: