PDA

View Full Version : Watch Preseason Games.. live or archived

GameTime55
08-10-2011, 10:57 PM
https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/schedule?confirm=true

Its being offered at fifty percent off. If you have the accessories, I imagine you could hook up your laptop to your computer and watch on televison.

otherwise yoiu can always watch preseason games on your computer...any and all of em,... ESPECIALLY the STeelers for fify percent off. 20 bucks . Thats a small amount imho to guarantee yourself a way of seeing every play of the offseason.

This may be a great option if you dont live in Pittsburgh and dont have the nfl network.

SteelCityMom
08-11-2011, 07:02 AM
I'm taking advantage of this as well.

I haven't paid for (or had) cable in years. Don't watch enough TV to justify it, and typically can find most anything I want to watch on Hulu or NetFlix, or through downloading torrents. I also live waaaaay out in the country and don't get reception for local channels. I decided this year that I wanted to try NFL Game Pass, or something similar, so that I didn't have to deal with finding game streams. Totally worth the money to me. For some asinine reason, Game Pass is not available in the US and Mexico. Imagine that...me wanting to give the NFL money to watch games and they just don't want it. :chuckle: There's Game Rewind...but that would be completely pointless since I'm on Steelers forums daily. My only other option is to get DirectTV...which of course they don't offer in my area.

Looks like I'm going to have to be a pirate again for the NFL season, and only the NHL will be getting my money to watch games.

jasonhightower
08-11-2011, 11:53 AM
This is a great find! Thanks!