PDA

View Full Version : New Guy

TP43
05-28-2006, 04:26 PM
Hey everybody. I just joined this forum not 2 long ago. I haven't been a Pittsburgh fan for a long time, but I've watched this team for a while and I believe in what they do. On that note, I was wondering something that I wanted to ask everybody. I just heard that Will Peterson's contract was just terminated from the Giants. Do you guys think we would take a shot at signing this guy?

SteelersFever
05-28-2006, 05:06 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fevers! Enjoy your stay!

BB2W
05-28-2006, 06:16 PM
Welcome to SF. :cool:

SteelShooter
05-29-2006, 12:37 AM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ..................and did I say "HEY There!"

Prosdo
05-29-2006, 01:24 PM
Welcome to SF!

Black@Gold Forever32
05-29-2006, 01:35 PM
Hey everybody. I just joined this forum not 2 long ago. I haven't been a Pittsburgh fan for a long time, but I've watched this team for a while and I believe in what they do. On that note, I was wondering something that I wanted to ask everybody. I just heard that Will Peterson's contract was just terminated from the Giants. Do you guys think we would take a shot at signing this guy?

Welcome to Steelers Fever. Its a great forum. About Peterson. I say no I don't think the Steelers will try to sign him. They already have Ike Taylor's contract up after this year. So they are trying to resign him to a long term deal. Plus we have Townsend locked up for a few more years. Bryant McFadden and Ricardo Colclough are both young. So I think the Steelers are set at corner.

SteelerDan43
05-29-2006, 02:12 PM
Welcome!

TP43
05-31-2006, 09:24 PM
I appreciate the welcome. I feel the love.

SteelShooter
05-31-2006, 09:41 PM
I appreciate the welcome. I feel the love.

You're more than welcome Bro.....this place is so cool....and you will make friends that you will probably never get to meet. But that's all good...it is what it is.

SteelerzGirl
06-03-2006, 11:43 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever, TP43! :smile:

Ohio Steeler
06-04-2006, 01:49 AM

welcome to sf

clevestinks
06-04-2006, 08:24 AM
Welcome and your just in time for the next super bowl run!

Hines86Ward
06-04-2006, 08:37 AM
Welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself here

shimmysteelerfan
06-04-2006, 08:50 AM
welcome to sf tp43, this is the best steelers site on the net....woohoo!!!!