PDA

View Full Version : is there any football fan outside of Seattle..

3 to be 4
05-28-2006, 06:34 PM
that came away from that Super Bowl thinking the Seahawks were some kind of "team of the future"??

they kinda sucked.

Livinginthe past
05-28-2006, 08:15 PM
They needed more depth in the secondary, having said that they did limit Ben to some very average passing stats.

I think they will be a very dangerous team again this year - I know the feeling is that they are a bunch of whiners, but I think they could use their performance in the SB to spur themselves onto greater things this year - or maybe they'll just lose in the SB again...this time to the Patriots.....

NM

Lyn
05-28-2006, 08:21 PM
They needed more depth in the secondary, having said that they did limit Ben to some very average passing stats.

I think they will be a very dangerous team again this year - I know the feeling is that they are a bunch of whiners, but I think they could use their performance in the SB to spur themselves onto greater things this year - or maybe they'll just lose in the SB again...this time to the Patriots.....

NM

Keep the Faith. LOL

Livinginthe past
05-28-2006, 08:39 PM
Keep the Faith. LOL

Hey, Its the offseason and I think it will be months before we lose our unbeaten record....

NM

Lyn
05-28-2006, 08:53 PM
Hey, Its the offseason and I think it will be months before we lose our unbeaten record....

NM

Like I said Keep The Faith!~ LOL

Motley Nate
05-29-2006, 01:07 AM
They appeared more to be the annual NFC sacrificial lamb that's been put out to pasture in recent years.

clevestinks
05-29-2006, 09:13 AM
They appeared more to be the annual NFC sacrificial lamb that's been put out to pasture in recent years.
I agree somewhat, if they were an AFC team, they would have never made it passed the opening round. They are descent but not great

SteelCityMan786
05-29-2006, 01:27 PM
2 Words ABSOLUTELY NOT! The team of the future won the super bowl and they are the STEELERS. Closest to em maybe is Cincy. Depends on how they do this year.

SteelerFanInCA
05-30-2006, 04:56 PM
I think Carolina will take care of them next year. The seahags may have stopped Steve Smith this year but next year might be a different story.

Suitanim
06-01-2006, 11:27 AM
I think Carolina will take care of them next year. The seahags may have stopped Steve Smith this year but next year might be a different story.

Someday, this might make a good trivia question.

"Who WAS Carolina's RB in the 2005 NFCCG?"