PDA

View Full Version : Hey steeler fans

GBpack2010
08-19-2011, 02:12 PM
Just wanted to wish you guys nothing but the best going forward into a new season. I do see the Pats being the best team in the AFC but I hope im wrong. I hope you guys can beat them out. I looked at our schedule and it looks to me like 10-6 because we have a brutal schedule. Hope to see you guys in the super bowl again. What does your schedule look like other then your division of course?

Fire Arians
08-19-2011, 02:21 PM
pats are looking strong, but if we can get 1 or 2 of our young corners to step up (really hoping lewis/butler can knock mcfadden/gay down the depth chart), i think we can beat them. our offense is looking to be much improved and might be a powerhouse if antonio brown can continue what he's doing now into the regular season. emmanuel sanders is gonna be money, and cotch was a good pickup.

our schedule looks doable. tough but we tend to play our best football against better teams. i'm predicting 11-5. 12-4 or better if we can fix the secondary issues which are a concern for me. They looked good against vick. Matt Ryan will be another test. I'm not worried about our offense, we probably have more weapons in the skill positions than we've seen maybe ever. Ben is looking sharp.

I'm predicting another deep run into the playoffs and a possible sb appearance. I'm more optimistic about this season than last.

My main questions are if lewis/butler are ready for prime time. They are certainly more talented than b-mac and gay, but they need to know the system before lebeau will start them

3rdandlong
08-19-2011, 02:50 PM
Just wanted to wish you guys nothing but the best going forward into a new season. I do see the Pats being the best team in the AFC but I hope im wrong. I hope you guys can beat them out. I looked at our schedule and it looks to me like 10-6 because we have a brutal schedule. Hope to see you guys in the super bowl again. What does your schedule look like other then your division of course?

Thanks, man. How does Green Bay look this preseason? Just as good as last year?

Stu Pidasso
08-19-2011, 03:04 PM
The Browns beat them...

thumper
08-19-2011, 03:23 PM
The Browns beat them...

Completely irrelevant. Preseason results = meaningless. GB
will be right there, and could be better than last season, considering
the players they are getting back from injuries.

Fire Arians
08-19-2011, 03:32 PM
The Browns beat them...

i think they are a team on the rise tbh. i think cleveland and houston will surprise people this year

Wallabeast17
08-19-2011, 05:49 PM
i think they are a team on the rise tbh. i think cleveland and houston will surprise people this year

I agree but it seems I've been saying that about the Texans for a couple years and they have disappointed.