PDA

View Full Version : Watch a Raven Fan get Knocked the F*^# out..

NCBlackWolf
08-20-2011, 05:01 PM
hhd54CL8FfQ

Typical Ratbird Fans...vs. One Chiefs Fan

tanda10506
08-21-2011, 11:46 AM
LOL that was funny as hell. Someone should of brought some smelling salts. All it needed was for Willie Jones from friday to run up over him and say "Young man, you just got knocked the f*#@ out!"

theplatypus
08-21-2011, 11:52 AM
LOL that was funny as hell. Someone should of brought some smelling salts. All it needed was for Willie Jones from friday to run up over him and say "Young man, you just got knocked the f*#@ out!"

Maybe I'm just getting old, but that's not even remotely funny. Having fun talking smack is one thing, acting like an infant over team is just out of line.

mistersheezy
05-03-2012, 06:28 PM
Truly awesome

IowaSteeler927
05-04-2012, 03:07 AM
Ravens fans are a bunch of pussies. Thug/gangster wannabe mentalities teaming up on one Chiefs fan. When I was at Arrowhead last year watching the Steelers - Chiefs game there were Chiefs fans lightly drizzled throughout the visitors section. After the game was over some d-bag Chiefs fan comes walking up the aisle yelling "F--- You all" and other stupid comments. While watching someone knock him out cold probably would've been funny, nobody was ganging up on him and beating the crap out of him because we should all be above that.

BossAus
05-06-2012, 09:55 AM
Seeing someone be violent wearing a Ray Lewis jersey just seems really fitting to me.

IowaSteeler927
05-08-2012, 02:40 AM
Seeing someone be violent wearing a Ray Lewis jersey just seems really fitting to me.

Yeah kinda surprised the guy in the ray ray jersey didn't pull out a shank and stab the guy.

fer522
05-17-2012, 06:31 PM
Maybe I'm just getting old, but that's not even remotely funny. Having fun talking smack is one thing, acting like an infant over team is just out of line.

i'm with you brother,I didn't think it was funny at all :noidea:

lambertlunaticfan
05-22-2012, 11:07 PM
Its not funny,but what is funny is the fact they all looked to me to be raven fans.So i think it was a case of "yeah,i loved having my first beer too"....As i am sure drinking was involved in this.You got to love the world we live in now,every stubid thing you do can be captured for the world to witness.....

Fire Arians
05-31-2012, 01:30 AM
thats what the dude gets for walking up to someone with his hands down and chin out, that's just asking to take one to the jaw and get KOed. lol

lambertlunaticfan
06-02-2012, 12:23 AM
Yeah you're right---D.T.A-Thats how i always am especially in a crowd at a game or anything.......thats what the dude gets for walking up to someone with his hands down and chin out, that's just asking to take one to the jaw and get KOed. lol

Whodis
06-12-2012, 10:45 AM

I'm with you.... I work in Baltimore, so I don't hate anyone just because they root for the team. The shit talking is another thing. The last time I was there, 12 twenty something Dundalk trash raven fans offered to fight me and my pregnant wife on the way to a tailgate party (with Rat fan). I don't get fighting over a game?

GMU Steeler
06-12-2012, 11:05 AM
I'm with you.... I work in Baltimore, so I don't hate anyone just because they root for the team. The shit talking is another thing. The last time I was there, 12 twenty something Dundalk trash raven fans offered to fight me and my pregnant wife on the way to a tailgate party (with Rat fan). I don't get fighting over a game?

They can be really obnoxious. I've never had any trouble where I feel threatened but I can't even wear Pirates gear in Ocean City, Maryland when I visit in the summer months without getting shit. It's like hey I don't know you and you don't know me. I don't say anything to anyone I don't know who wears colors of a team I don't like. Now I'll tease those I know sure but that's different.

Justin Otstott
07-15-2012, 09:13 PM
This is actually sad in my opinion...This young crowd can't handle going to a football game anymore. Seriously pathetic how people act like uncivilized beings!