PDA

View Full Version : Check out Cincinnati Enquirer

jovibrat
05-29-2006, 08:32 PM
I am a newbie to this board though I have been a Steelers fan since 1970, forever it seems.

Anyway I have been trading barbs with this writer jerk from the Cincinnati Enquirer, Paul Daugherty over a article he wrote as a follow-up to the latest CI article with Carson Palmer.

Mr. Daugherty took his own shot at the Steelers Nation by saying "Palmer might not hate the Steelers for the same reasons you hate them, or I dislike them - the arrogance of their fans, the way they've bullied the Bengals forever, the arrogance of their fans, their unmatched success in the division ... did we mention the arrogance of their fans? - but now you know where the QB stands. It's front and center with you, Steeler Hater."

See for yourself:
http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060525/COL03/605250344/1066/SPT02

If that doesnt work simply go to Cincinnati.com and then Enquirer sports and Bengals.

I reminded Mr. Daugherty that December 31st might not be what Cincinnati is looking for as the Mr. Porter and friends will be there in ill humor and half of the Bungles stadium will be decked in black and gold as well.

Mr. Daugherty is a good writer..... shame he can't count to FIVE!

Check out the article guys! It's there for all to see!

SteelShooter
05-30-2006, 01:56 AM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ..................and did I say "HEY There!"

And keep on plugging at CI!!!!