PDA

View Full Version : S. Holmes innocent??

SteelProven
05-29-2006, 10:38 PM
This seems to concidental to me I think South Beach PD are abusing there power. I don't know you be the judge.:twocents:

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/40704/20060528/arenas_and_storey_arrested_in_miami_beach/

and

http://www.patsfans.com/stories/display_story.php?story_id=2426

BigSteelThrill
05-30-2006, 12:42 AM
I would think there is a likely chance any decent lawyer can get the charges dropped.

SteelShooter
05-30-2006, 02:16 AM
I would think there is a likely chance any decent lawyer can get the charges dropped.

:stupid: I agree Bro..............................

SteelR1
05-30-2006, 03:49 AM
This will all fall to the wasteside but he does need to watch his back.

clevestinks
05-30-2006, 05:29 AM
Only time will tell, but I don`t want a criminal on this team, cuz you know the Rooneys won`t stand for it. I understand the charges and all, but just because he is a Steeler we shouldn`t forgive and forget. If he were a bengal or a patriot we would have him locked up already!

SteelProven
05-30-2006, 07:47 AM
Only time will tell, but I don`t want a criminal on this team, cuz you know the Rooneys won`t stand for it. I understand the charges and all, but just because he is a Steeler we shouldn`t forgive and forget. If he were a bengal or a patriot we would have him locked up already!

So your still mad at M. Smith?

Suitanim
05-30-2006, 09:06 AM
Who cares if he's guilty? It's a misdemeanor, like a speeding ticket.

clevestinks
05-30-2006, 09:07 AM
So your still mad at M. Smith?
Not really mad, I just hope with a young, first round draft pick that isn`t the start of things to come. I hope this ends everything! Lets see 3:30 a.m., backing up traffic, police instruct you to get out of the street, and you reply F.U. not a good stsrt for a Rooney player.

Suitanim
05-30-2006, 09:59 AM
Hmmm....856 People arrested in South Beach?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2017574

In recent years, South Florida, and Miami Beach in particular, has drawn thousands of fans of hip-hop music and culture over the Memorial Day weekend, which is billed as Urban Beach Week.

Police arrested 856 people from Thursday to Monday morning, Miami Beach police spokesman Bobby Hernandez said. Most arrests were for misdemeanors, such as drinking in public or disorderly conduct.

melroseplace
05-30-2006, 05:20 PM
Police arrested 856 people from Thursday to Monday morning, Miami Beach police spokesman Bobby Hernandez said. Most arrests were for misdemeanors, such as drinking in public or disorderly conduct.

:eyecrazy:

nwksteeler
05-30-2006, 07:41 PM
In Miami Beach this time of year anyone of us could get locked up. It's is how things are nowadays. Flashy car, cops on low salaries and young kids trying to have a good time don't mix.

Suitanim
05-30-2006, 07:49 PM
In Miami Beach this time of year anyone of us could get locked up. It's is how things are nowadays. Flashy car, cops on low salaries and young kids trying to have a good time don't mix.

I can almost guarantee that if I partied like I did in college NOW in South Beach, I'd have been arrested. Hell, I was almost arrested a couple times down there and in Lauderdale, and that was AFTER I graduated from college.

Black@Gold Forever32
05-30-2006, 09:53 PM
I can almost guarantee that if I partied like I did in college NOW in South Beach, I'd have been arrested. Hell, I was almost arrested a couple times down there and in Lauderdale, and that was AFTER I graduated from college.

Me to if partied like I did just four or five years ago I would be arrested for sure.