PDA

View Full Version : Falcons Preview

55BaileyFan
08-27-2011, 11:43 AM
http://steelerfreakmov.blogspot.com/

If anyone has a blogspot or tumblr, post it here so all fans of the Burgh can follow.

Steeldude
08-27-2011, 07:58 PM
The thing I will be watching for is how Bryant McFadden plays. He was solid in his pre-Cardinal years and somehow became a terrible player when he returned

mcfadden was the same before he left as he is today. he is average on his best day. he is burned way too often.

55BaileyFan
08-27-2011, 09:31 PM
mcfadden was the same before he left as he is today. he is average on his best day. he is burned way too often.

You must have watched a completely different McFadden. He played extremely well as a rookie out of the nickle and dime packages. He got worse after he was in Arizona, he was a solid complement for Ike at one time.

Steeldude
08-27-2011, 11:12 PM
You must have watched a completely different McFadden. He played extremely well as a rookie out of the nickle and dime packages. He got worse after he was in Arizona, he was a solid complement for Ike at one time.

it was the same mcfadden. it's why i was jumping for joy when he went to AZ. i called him mcfadden PI because of his pass interference penalties :thumbsup: