PDA

View Full Version : Joey Porter in VEGAS

mattss
05-31-2006, 01:24 AM
My brother was in Vegas this weekend with some buddies for his birthday..They were at the Rehab Hard Rock pool party with some friends, one of which was a fraturnity buddy Rodney Leisle who is a second team DT on the Saints..Anyways, one of his friends knowing what huge steeler fans we are, told him Peezy was around..Anyhow my brother went over to him and said hi etc...He says he's an absolute beast yet wasnt very receptive with the greeting when my bro told him he grew up in western PA and is a huge fan..Let's all hope he gets in camp and steps it up as the leader this year, we love him!

clevestinks
05-31-2006, 05:50 AM
To bad he didn`t want to be bothered! Unless it was just bad timing!

mattss
05-31-2006, 05:33 PM
here is a quote off the website and a link to some video and pics..

"The Memorial Day edition of our Rehab videos might actually make you cry. At Rehab this past Sunday, we had a few celebrity visitors...Here's a list: Brian Urlacher - Chicago Bears, Joey Porter - Pittsburg Steelers, Matt Leinart - Arizona Cardinals First Round Pick, Reggie Bush - New Orleans Saints First Round Pick, Snoop Dogg, Corey Maggette - LA Clippers, Jamie Lee Pressly, Jenna Jameson, Terrell Owens - Dallas Cowboys, and Tito Ortiz".

http://vegas.napkinnights.com/mov/view_movie.php?id=4

shimmysteelerfan
05-31-2006, 08:50 PM
my buddy worked security there this weekend, i wouldnt want to be bothered either, talk about a party my god....im working it this sunday.