PDA

View Full Version : This young man should be a Steeler!!!

MDSteel15
08-30-2011, 09:30 AM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp11/story/_/id/6907254/ndamukong-suh-detroit-lions-shrugs-dirty-player-talk

Got to love the way he plays full out and hard every play!

Steelers>NFL
08-30-2011, 09:48 AM
He is a BEAST!

MDSteel15
08-30-2011, 10:12 AM
Sit back and close your eyes.....

OLB- Woodley DE- Suh NT- Big Snack DE- Ziggy OLB- Harrison

ILB- Timmons ILB- Farrior

:doh:

Fire Arians
08-30-2011, 11:42 AM
i would love to have him on our team. i dont think we could afford the price tag on him though lol

fer522
08-30-2011, 04:27 PM
Sit back and close your eyes.....

OLB- Woodley DE- Suh NT- Big Snack DE- Ziggy OLB- Harrison

ILB- Timmons ILB- Farrior

:doh:

:doh::doh::doh:
:doh::doh::doh:

55BaileyFan
08-30-2011, 04:36 PM
No thanks. Unlike Ward he is dirty. He is one of the dirtiest players I have ever seen in the NFL. He forearmed Cutler in the head, and jerked Dalton/Delhomme by the head.

Great player but he is a dirty, cheap football player.

pete74
08-30-2011, 04:46 PM
he's just like Harrison, aggressive. i would love to have him but not as a 3-4 end

pancake
08-30-2011, 04:47 PM
No thanks. Unlike Ward he is dirty. He is one of the dirtiest players I have ever seen in the NFL. He forearmed Cutler in the head, and jerked Dalton/Delhomme by the head.

With that said, you would be foolish not to want that beast in Blacl and Gold... :sofunny:

55BaileyFan
08-30-2011, 04:53 PM
With that said, you would be foolish not to want that beast in Blacl and Gold... :sofunny:

That kind of player does not need to be in the black and gold. Go back and watch highlights of Greene, White, Furness, Steed and other Steeler lineman and you don't see that.

Those kind of hits are horse shit and it is dumb crap like that, that gets Harrison fined multiple times for legit hits. When refs see mean hits they think of cheap crap like what Suh does.

The Steelers win with integrity and those uncalled for amateur hits are not worth it.

pancake
08-30-2011, 04:57 PM
That kind of player does not need to be in the black and gold. Go back and watch highlights of Greene, White, Furness, Steed and other Steeler lineman and you don't see that.

Those kind of hits are horse shit and it is dumb crap like that, that gets Harrison fined multiple times for legit hits. When refs see mean hits they think of cheap crap like what Suh does.

The Steelers win with integrity and those uncalled for amateur hits are not worth it.

Mean Joe did that stuff. His rookie year he was considered to be one of the dirtiest players in the league. I have seen and heard stories about the fights he picked, kicking, spitting and all kinds of crazy stuff...

Steeldude
08-30-2011, 08:24 PM

like mean joe?

i would trade the steelers entire starting defensive line for suh. i'd throw in some other players too

Go back and watch highlights of Greene, White, Furness, Steed and other Steeler lineman and you don't see that

you just be young. mean joe did those things. he also walked out on the team during a game.

Fire Arians
08-30-2011, 08:33 PM
like mean joe?

i would trade the steelers entire starting defensive line for suh. i'd throw in some other players too

you just be young. mean joe did those things. he also walked out on the team during a game.

at first I was like 'I don't know about that....'

but thinking of it, heyward - suh - ziggy sounds freakin badass lol

Steeldude
08-30-2011, 11:11 PM
at first I was like 'I don't know about that....'

but thinking of it, heyward - suh - ziggy sounds freakin badass lol

yep and still have hoke so the steelers can groom another NT if hood can't handle that position. smith has seen better days and kiesel is no big loss. hampton is bascially just a fat NT. think of the cap room. plenty of money to sign suh, but it's just a dream

Kingmagyar
08-31-2011, 04:00 AM
Some of you may not be old enough to remember the 70's Steelers but man Suh would have fit right in with those guys. Suh plays the game to create intimidation, just like Greene and others since. Greene one time walked right up to an offensive lineman and punched him in the stomach so hard the guy fell to his knees and that was when the play was over. Let's not be hypocritical here. Ward was head hunting out there constantly. There is no team in the history of the NFL who would turn down a chance to have Suh on their team.

steelfury02
08-31-2011, 08:36 AM
Bottom line:
Don't want to see any guys have to live with brain damage and die an early age because of it

BUT MAN

Hardcore football fans (the way it used to be played) miss us some intimidation and nastyness

Suh is wicked and I'm glad to see Detroit get some franchise guys that seem to finally have a chance to turn that team around. No other team I'd rather see make a turn.

Today's Steelers team is as intimidating as they can be without losing important pieces to suspension. Harrison's craziness, Ben's backyard style and Hines and Woodley's bravado would fit right in with the teams of old.

Just another conversation that reinforces my love for the greatest team in sports :tt02:

MDSteel15
08-31-2011, 09:10 AM

You are insane!!! OMG

MDSteel15
08-31-2011, 09:23 AM

And go watch Jack Lambert and Mel Blount slamming guys into the ground!

WickedSteel
08-31-2011, 06:08 PM
Calling Suh a dirty player is BS. He may have gone a little over the line on a few occasions but he isn't out there intentionally hurting players.

IMO the hit on Cutler was fine. It looked to me like he simply shoved Cutler in the back and his arm slid up Cutler's back and hit the back of his helmet. If that would have been a running back, no problem.

Maybe I'm still hopped up about what the Lions did to Bieber Brady and the Pats Saturday night but I love this guy. He and the rest of the Lions front 7 took it to Brady all night and shook him up bad and my favorite part was when the Pats o line started getting frustrated and pushing and Suh put them in their place. I am tired of everyone being afraid to hit Brady or get after him and Suh and the Lions stepped up and showed that they weren't.

I have always been a closet Lions fan and I am in love with their D this year. They are looking like the Motor City version of the Steelers and me likey.

55BaileyFan
08-31-2011, 06:16 PM
You guys have your opinion and I have mine. I have watched Mean Joe and Jack, they slam people to the ground and were nasty but Suh tries to kill players during the preseason?

Wish and hope all you want, it won't happen. I am just saying that I don't think the team needs more negative publicity and fines. It is one thing to be considered "old school" and tough and another to be cheap.

MDSteel15
09-01-2011, 08:16 AM
You guys have your opinion and I have mine. I have watched Mean Joe and Jack, they slam people to the ground and were nasty but Suh tries to kill players during the preseason?

Wish and hope all you want, it won't happen. I am just saying that I don't think the team needs more negative publicity and fines. It is one thing to be considered "old school" and tough and another to be cheap.

You have Ward and Kemo on your profile! And I love Ward to death... C'mon dude!

Steeldude
09-01-2011, 10:01 AM

so what's your take on mean joe elbowing people after the whistle? what about spitting?

BKAnthem
09-01-2011, 10:32 AM
Oh, i thought this thread was about a Premier Offensive Lineman or Cornerback...my fault