PDA

View Full Version : Pa. family mourns father, son who died on same day

Buddha Bus
08-31-2011, 03:16 PM
Pa. family mourns father, son who died on same day
AP – 7 hrs ago

IRWIN, Pa. (AP) — A western Pennsylvania family is morning the deaths of a father and son who each died of heart attacks a little more than an hour apart.
Charles McCauley Jr. was rushing to his father's home Saturday after learning of the older man's death when the younger McCauley began suffering from chest pains. He was pronounced dead at a hospital.

The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports father and son died 1 hour and 7 minutes apart.

Eighty-three-year-old Charles McCauley Sr. had been watching the Pittsburgh Steelers preseason game on television at his Irwin home when he suffered a heart attack.

(Read More:) http://news.yahoo.com/pa-family-mourns-father-son-died-same-day-124634834.html

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________

Crazy and sad story. I can't even imagine what that family feels right now.

R.I.P. my Steeler fan brothers. http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2815/14/51/45/smiles/1283067935.gif

Deserei90
08-31-2011, 07:18 PM
R.I.P to the Two. I'm really sorry this family have to live with this. May God Bless the Family. :tt03:

If anyone here would have read the comments about this. You would be shocked of how people can hate a football team so much that they have to make fun of someone dying. Like for example. I saw a person say: As A Ravens Fan, This is the Best news I've heard all day> Comments like that makes me feel sorry for these people.

caplovestroyp43
09-05-2011, 04:34 PM
Man, that's awful! My sincerest sympathies to that family. It's hard enough to lose one but two on the same day within a half hour of each other???? Mind boggling.

And it sounds like something an ignorant, uneducated, disgusting Rat fan would say. Shame on them!!!

Cap

Britsburgh
09-21-2011, 05:23 AM
thats pretty horrific, thoughts go out to the family

therocksteeler
09-25-2011, 11:45 PM
Prayers and well wishes to the family during this difficult time.

:grouphug: