PDA

View Full Version : Carson Palmer Cornhole Classic ...

BlacknGold Bleeder
05-31-2006, 09:52 PM
Is this as gay as it sounds??? ( edited from original article,for more entertaining reading)

On June 17, 2006, Carson Palmer will host the first annual Carson Palmer Cornhole Classic

The event begins at 2:00 p.m. on the Cincinnati Bengals practice field. Sponsors and guests will be treated to a unique event complete with amazing food and beverage, activities for all ages, prizes and giveaways, live entertainment by The Mukrackers and the opportunity to cornhole Carson?s teammates and other NFL friends.

Palmer developed the idea for the event soon after being introduced to the cornhole while living in Cincinnati.
Over the past few years, Palmer has become passionate about cornholing.

Palmer hopes the community will show his cornhole the same compassion and support they?ve shown him through being a part of the Carson Palmer Cornhole Classic.

The real article can be found here: http://www.bengals.com/community/palmer_cornhole06.asp :bouncy: :sofunny:

Suitanim
05-31-2006, 09:56 PM
No offense...

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=7405

BlacknGold Bleeder
05-31-2006, 09:59 PM
Sorry missed those posts I just heard about it today...

beSteelmyheart
06-02-2006, 10:00 PM
OMG...What is cornholing? I mean, other than what gay guys do? That's hilarious.
Let's just thank the football gods that Ben isn't dreaming up any cornholing fundraisers at this time-we'd never hear the end of it.

Volpe1564
06-02-2006, 11:18 PM
LOL....what a homo....on soo many levels

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 02:10 AM
Yea.. what a homo to actually raise money for a good cause playing a game very similar to horse shoes..

What an *******

William Munney
06-03-2006, 01:56 PM
I hope he blow out his other knee cornholing. I'm sure Bungle fans will blame that on the Steelers as well.:smile:

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 02:41 PM
I hope he blow out his other knee cornholing. I'm sure Bungle fans will blame that on the Steelers as well.:smile:

:blah: :blah:

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 03:09 PM
Yea.. what a homo to actually raise money for a good cause playing a game very similar to horse shoes..

horse shoes??? that actually takes a bit of skill. remember that childs game with the tic-tac-toe grid where you tossed the bean bags on it to get 3 in a row? - 10X more challenging and difficult. (YET THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN HAVE PLAYED THAT!)

cornholing is like that game for retards.

nice try with the horse shoe comparrison though.

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 03:10 PM
horse shoes??? that actually takes a bit of skill. remember that childs game with the tic-tac-toe grid where you tossed the bean bags on it to get 3 in a row? - 10X more challenging and difficult. (YET THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN HAVE PLAYED THAT!)

cornholing is like that game for retards.

nice try with the horse shoe comparrison though.

I said similar.. and it is.. And dont knock the game till you tried it.. Make the trip to cincy for the game this year, and tailgate.. You will get to try it out and I never had someone from out of town not enjoy it

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 03:42 PM
I said similar.. and it is.. And dont knock the game till you tried it.. Make the trip to cincy for the game this year, and tailgate.. You will get to try it out and I never had someone from out of town not enjoy itseriously, i played the tic-tac-toe game as a kid. where you throw the beanbags and the x's and o's spun around.

we play a game much like cornholing, in the office. its called "toss the wadded up ball of paper into the wastebasket"

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 03:46 PM
seriously, i played the tic-tac-toe game as a kid. where you throw the beanbags and the x's and o's spun around.

we play a game much like cornholing, in the office. its called "toss the wadded up ball of paper into the wastebasket"

They have their similarities... lol

Seriously.. Its not hard to make a set.. I suggest you do.. Then you can claim you brought it to your hometown lol

You may wanna rename it though :sofunny:

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 03:53 PM
They have their similarities... lol

Seriously.. Its not hard to make a set.. I suggest you do.. Then you can claim you brought it to your hometown lol

You may wanna rename it though :sofunny:

i guess "yard darts" dont work to well in them gravel lotted trailer parks you all live in :busted: (couldnt resist).

i dont think cornholing will replace horse shoes any time soon in the old wild west. then again, after brokeback mountain, you never know. but i like to keep my neighborhood clean of that type of rif-raf.

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 03:55 PM
i guess "yard darts" dont work to well in them gravel lotted trailer parks you all live in :busted: (couldnt resist).

i dont think cornholing will replace horse shoes any time soon in the old wild west. then again, after brokeback mountain, you never know. but i like to keep my neighborhood clean of that type of rif-raf.

Are you following me?? Shoo! Shoo!!!

I think Yard Darts are banned now.. I havent seen any in years.. People actually got killed playing that shit.. lol

William Munney
06-03-2006, 04:04 PM
I think you are right yard darts are baned. My parents still have a set though.:smile:

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 04:07 PM
I dont know why I thought of this.. But have any of you played Boche ball? I think that is how it is spelled..

Pronounced.. Bot - ChEE

That is actually pretty damn fun

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 04:20 PM
I dont know why I thought of this.. But have any of you played Boche ball? I think that is how it is spelled..

Pronounced.. Bot - ChEE

That is actually pretty damn fun i think its bocce, but yeah it is fun. especially if you have a huge yard.

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 04:22 PM
i think its bocce, but yeah it is fun. especially if you have a huge yard.
We would play it when we went camping.. One game would take us like a mile or so away.. lol

All kinda terrain too :D

and yea.. I think you got the spelling right
http://www.ehow.com/how_3109_play-bocce-ball.html

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 04:28 PM
i played it once at a party. they had huge hilly property with lots of trees. it reminded me of playing marbles as a kid. we didnt "shoot marbles", but played like a miniature version of bocce on the playground or in the yard. (we played for keepers of course)

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 04:30 PM
i played it once at a party. they had huge hilly property with lots of trees. it reminded me of playing marbles as a kid. we didnt "shoot marbles", but played like a miniature version of bocce on the playground or in the yard. (we played for keepers of course)
yea.. Those rules say to find a flat surface.. Screw that.. We always played WHEREVER... Even around streams, concrete, etc.... Get the marker to stop on a slap of concrete.. That is a bitch to get close to with a 3 pound (or whatever it is) ball... Of course, it also kills the life expectancy of a bocce ball set.. lol

83-Steelers-43
06-03-2006, 05:23 PM

Pronounced.. Bot - ChEE

That is actually pretty damn fun

It's bocce ball and it is damn fun. We play it in the Summer a good bit.

Suitanim
06-03-2006, 06:32 PM
I played this game when I was a kid...but us Northern Ohioans don't **** pigs and cows in the cornhole, so we called it "bean bag toss"

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 08:27 PM
I played this game when I was a kid...but us Northern Ohioans don't **** pigs and cows in the cornhole, so we called it "bean bag toss"

You are from Cleveland.. Need we say more?

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 08:29 PM
I like corn hole. It is one fun little game and Palmer s a stand up guy for doing what he is doing. So come on my brothers lets stop the hateing.

Suitanim
06-03-2006, 09:13 PM
You are from Cleveland.. Need we say more?

I'm not "from Cleveland" as shole. Your reading comprehension skills are...um....well, they aren't good...but I have a feeling that isn't your biggest handicap in life, by far...

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 09:16 PM
I'm not "from Cleveland" as shole. Your reading comprehension skills are...um....well, they aren't good...but I have a feeling that isn't your biggest handicap in life, by far...
Thats not what Nate told me

Suitanim
06-03-2006, 09:25 PM
Thats not what Nate told me

Did he tell you that your reading comprehension skills ARE your biggest handicap? Nate seems like a good dude, and the definite "exception to the Bengal fan rule", so he's probably coddling you a little bit. But I'm confident that your retarded social skills are probably your biggest obstacle. It HURTS when the women you crave and want point and laugh, doesn't it? And it makes you angry. So you turn to men, but you're weak and not that smart, so they are rough with you...really, all you want is just to fit in.

I'm guessing that's why you feel so comfortable at the awful dysfunctional board you post at...

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 09:28 PM
I'm guessing that's why you feel so comfortable at the awful dysfunctional board you post at...

No.. I am here because you wanted me here.. But now all you have to say is.. You are gay

And I guarantee that my wife makes your wife look even older and more like a dog than she already does without comparison

Suitanim
06-03-2006, 09:41 PM
No.. I am here because you wanted me here.. But now all you have to say is.. You are gay

And I guarantee that my wife makes your wife look even older and more like a dog than she already does without comparison

Again, you retarded inbred moron, I don't need to use gay smack. That's a Bengal fan thing.

Wife! Wife? Bwahahahahahahaha! I had one of those once. I have a date with a 25 year old accountant tomorrow night, and I'm guessing (just guessing, since I haven't seen your wife, although she'd probably like to meet me) that she's quite a bit hotter than your old lady. Either way, you are internet toughguy number 4,576 who says "I'll meet you anywhere, yada, yada, yada".

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 09:42 PM
Again, you retarded inbred moron, I don't need to use gay smack. That's a Bengal fan thing.

Wife! Wife? Bwahahahahahahaha! I had one of those once. I have a date with a 25 year old accountant tomorrow night, and I'm guessing (just guessing, since I haven't seen your wife, although she'd probably like to meet me) that she's quite a bit hotter than your old lady. Either way, you are internet toughguy number 4,576 who says "I'll meet you anywhere, yada, yada, yada".

When did I say that???

By the way.. 25 doesnt mean pretty.. and my wife is 26 anyway jackass.. lol

There are ugly 25 year olds too.. You are going out with one... By the way.. Who did your wife leave you for? :sofunny:

Suitanim
06-03-2006, 10:28 PM
When did I say that???

By the way.. 25 doesnt mean pretty.. and my wife is 26 anyway jackass.. lol

There are ugly 25 year olds too.. You are going out with one... By the way.. Who did your wife leave you for? :sofunny:

Yawn...time to go out...