PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to fellow Steeler fans

steelfury02
09-01-2011, 05:30 PM
Just in such a great friggin mood wanted to say how much I enjoy everyone's posts and basically thanks for having me.

That is all. GO STEELERS:tt03:

SteelCityMom
09-01-2011, 05:37 PM
Just in such a great friggin mood wanted to say how much I enjoy everyone's posts and basically thanks for having me.

That is all. GO STEELERS:tt03:

We're happy to have you!

During the lockout, I was sort of soured on football in general...but it's all starting to kick back in now, and I'm getting pretty excited as well! :tt02:

steelfury02
09-01-2011, 05:47 PM
Rootin' for the Steelers makes fall that much sweeter - and they carry me through the ugly winters. Then February and March just plain stink.

WOOOOOO. So pumped - can't wait to start some trash talk with some Ravens fans!

55BaileyFan
09-01-2011, 05:51 PM
Got to love the Steeler Fever Forums. A place hardcore fans can come together...and celebrate differences in opinions!

caplovestroyp43
09-02-2011, 08:28 PM
Yep this is one of my favorite places to visit. It's in my favorites! I might not say a whole lot but I too enjoy reading posts. I love being a member. People have been really nice to me. :-)

SteelerFanStuckInBaltimor
09-02-2011, 09:48 PM
Yep this is one of my favorite places to visit. It's in my favorites! I might not say a whole lot but I too enjoy reading posts. I love being a member. People have been really nice to me. :-)

I'm with you. I rarely post, but if I'm online, I have this forum open in one of my tabs, reading all the latest...

solardave
09-03-2011, 05:09 AM
I'm with you. I rarely post, but if I'm online, I have this forum open in one of my tabs, reading all the latest...

Hey,

My older brother lives in Baltimore and he's always telling me about the Rats fans and how we're in their heads. They hate us with a passion where we just wish they'd shut up until they can back it up.:tt04:

effyou515
09-03-2011, 11:15 AM
Hello Steelers fans its great football season is here

Saturday its a college game or 2 to get warmed up for the Steelers game Sunday.

So far looks like a great year for the Steelers.

:tt04::helmet::steelersflag::tt02::tt::cheers::bee rbang::tt03::drink::tt05:

Bricks46
09-03-2011, 11:25 AM
Can't wait!

Wallace17
09-04-2011, 03:42 PM
Will be in town the 13th- 19th for two pirates games, then driving to philly for the penn state game, then going to our home opener. Will be staying in monroeville. Plan on being drunk the whole time im there. Have been there for a couple of games before. Can anybody recomend some decent bars in the area. What i mean to say is decent steelers bars.

Wallace17
09-04-2011, 03:43 PM
Any if anybody really wants to party or talk steelers football let me know.

LVSteelersfan
09-04-2011, 08:26 PM
I am so stoked after watching those Philly and Atlanta games. And the Carolina game showed me that Sanders will be as good as he was last year which is AWESOME. Who is going to cover Ward, Wallace, Sanders, Brown, and Miller all at the same time? As long as Ben keeps getting the ball out quick and on target, no one is going to be able to defend that offense this year. It is the first year I have felt that the defense will not have to win the games for us. The offense is going to be the best it has ever been from what I have seen so far. And I can't wait. This week is going to be a long wait to get back to FOOTBALL.

Moose
09-05-2011, 01:44 PM
Let's ROLL !!!:tt04::sign01::sign04::sign02::sign03: