PDA

View Full Version : Cincy Bengals Board

Pages : 1 [2]

qtk1
06-03-2006, 11:17 PM
:jerkit: get off my nuts you little bitch
Go fire off some knuckle childeren and come back with new smack.

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 11:17 PM
its too late for you bengalbrain. when youre all alone here youre slobbing all over my knob. when your bengalbuddy reinforcements arrive you act all tough and badass. you little schlep. your shit has been weak and tired from day one, which ive told you from day one. in the meantime you still proceded to massage my nuts. thanks!

wow.. You repeating the same thing over and over in dif words.. Good job.. You have the intelligence of a ****in wombat

qtk1
06-03-2006, 11:18 PM
wow.. You repeating the same thing over and over in dif words.. Good job.. You have the intelligence of a ****in wombat
Dont insalte the wombat.

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 11:21 PM
Go fire off some knuckle childeren and come back with new smack.whats that furrfist? "KNUCKLE CHILDREN"? special ed has served you well but been a total rip off for taxpayers who pay for such "educational" programs

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 11:22 PM
Dont insalte the wombat.
true.. I appologize to all wombats in the world for comparing you to the lowest lifeform known to man

Weak Smacking Steeler Fans who think that a Bengals fan wants them... Tony.. **** off by the way.. :sofunny:

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 11:22 PM
LMAO@ bengalbrain acting like this is the 1st time he has licked my nuts in the blastfurnace!

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 11:23 PM
whats that furrfist? "KNUCKLE CHILDREN"? special ed has served you well but been a total rip off for taxpayers who pay for such "educational" programs

No... Seriously.. **** off you homo lovin Squeeler ****

qtk1
06-03-2006, 11:24 PM
whats that furrfist? "KNUCKLE CHILDREN"? special ed has served you well but been a total rip off for taxpayers who pay for such "educational" programs
It means go wack off and come back with real smack. But I sorry you have to have a iq higher the 15 to understand it.

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 11:25 PM
LMAO@ bengalbrain acting like this is the 1st time he has licked my nuts in the blastfurnace!

The only one lickin your nuts is Suitanim's exwife.. Who has licked EVERYONE's nuts

qtk1
From what I hear you do the real nut licking around here.

tony hipchest
true.. I appologize to all wombats in the world for comparing you to the lowest lifeform known to man

Weak Smacking Steeler Fans who think that a Bengals fan wants them... Tony.. **** off by the way.. :sofunny:

wow. bengalbrain is trully humiliated and embarassed by post #40 in this thread. god forbid if his bengalbuddies were to ever see him sucking ass to a steelerfan :busted: :sofunny:

qtk1
06-03-2006, 11:26 PM
wow. bengalbrain is trully humiliated and embarassed by post #40 in this thread. god forbid if his bengalbuddies were to ever see him sucking ass to a steelerfan :busted: :sofunny:
Dude seriously I will got post that on every bengal site there is if you shut the f uck up about it. It was old an hour ago.

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 11:27 PM
It means go wack off and come back with real smack. But I sorry you have to have a iq higher the 15 to understand it.

He is screwed then.. One of the questions on the iq test was

Please enter the missing figure: 3 , 5, 8, 13, 21, X What is X

His answer was B

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 11:28 PM
play any bot chEE lately you flaming hoto? LMAO holy shit are you pathetic. trying to convince me to build a cornhole game. :toofunny:

qtk1
He is screwed then.. One of the questions on the iq test was

Please enter the missing figure: 3 , 5, 8, 13, 21, X What is X

His answer was B
I know he didnt know the differance between numbers and letters.

BengalBrian
Dont worry

Motley Nate and Bengals Fan have enough Steeler nut in their mouth, I wont even be blinked at twice..

qtk1
06-03-2006, 11:29 PM
play any bot chEE lately you flaming hoto? LMAO holy shit are you pathetic. trying to convince me to build a cornhole game. :toofunny:
What no post # 40.

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 11:30 PM

Wow.. Here comes the weak shit again.. I thought we were finally past all that

qtk1
06-03-2006, 11:30 PM
Dont worry

Motley Nate and Bengals Fan have enough Steeler nut in their mouth, I wont even be blinked at twice..
Not ben he would neve.........never mind yes he would.lol

qtk1
06-03-2006, 11:31 PM
Wow.. Here comes the weak shit again.. I thought we were finally past all that
He doesnt know when to quit.

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 11:31 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzbengalfansmackisfukcingweakzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz.com

can i join your board to experience some real smack?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 11:33 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzbengalfansmackisfukcingweakzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz.com

can i join your board to experience some real smack?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Sorry.. We dont like pole smokers or people that specialize in playing the skin flute.. Go join stillers.com instead.. They are more down your alley

Actually cincysteelersfans.com is full of some SERIOUS flamers as well... Perfect for you

qtk1
06-03-2006, 11:36 PM
Sorry.. We dont like pole smokers or people that specialize in playing the skin flute.. Go join stillers.com instead.. They are more down your alley

Actually cincysteelersfans.com is full of some SERIOUS flamers as well... Perfect for you
This guy is such a wanna be squeeler fan it isnt even funny. f ucking bandwagoners.

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 11:38 PM

Actually cincysteelersfans.com is full of some SERIOUS flamers as well... Perfect for youwhat was that diatribe i just heard out of your esophageal ****sock? "skin flute"????

youre the ****ing cornhole pusher on this board. no backtracking on that gaywad. your buddy is named "big gay steeler fan" and you were on his nuts like hair. hoto.

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 11:38 PM
This guy is such a wanna be squeeler fan it isnt even funny. f ucking bandwagoners.
50% of them are..

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 11:39 PM
what was that diatribe i just heard out of your esophageal ****sock? "skin flute"????

youre the ****ing cornhole pusher on this board. no backtracking on that gaywad. your buddy is named "big gay steeler fan" and you were on his nuts like hair. hoto.
Wow.. A steeler fan called me gay.. IMAGINE THAT!!!!! lol

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 11:41 PM
LMAO! youre a loser bengalfan. wannabe or not you flat out suck because of it. you or youre pathetic team will never amount to sh!t b!tch.

a freaking bengals fan. cardinalsfans got more cred than you b!tches. atleast they can beat the cowboys in a playoff game in the past 15 years. holy sh!t you guys suck.

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 11:43 PM
LMAO! youre a loser bengalfan. wannabe or not you flat out suck because of it. you or youre pathetic team will never amount to sh!t b!tch.

a freaking bengals fan. cardinalsfans got more cred than you b!tches. atleast they can beat the cowboys in a playoff game in the past 15 years. holy sh!t you guys suck.

Look Q.. He is getting mad.. Keep it comin.. Soon he will ***** out like that Suitinam bi ch...

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 11:43 PM

wow. more fa99ot inuendos. imagine that. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 11:46 PM
Look Q.. He is getting mad.. Keep it comin.. Soon he will ***** out like that Suitinam bi ch...whats a matter? u getting livid? need to defer to your backup? like a lil b!tch?

qtk1
06-03-2006, 11:48 PM

I know you where a f cking band waggoner. I would rather be a fan of a loseing team the a fan who becomes a fan the day after the super bowl. Oh and the AFCN is still the Bengals division. Theis year the NFL will be the Bengals.

qtk1
06-03-2006, 11:49 PM
whats a matter? u getting livid? need to defer to your backup? like a lil b!tch?
b tch he has smacked you around all night. You are now his personal b tch.

qtk1
06-03-2006, 11:51 PM
Look Q.. He is getting mad.. Keep it comin.. Soon he will ***** out like that Suitinam bi ch...
We own his panzy ass.

Motley Nate
06-03-2006, 11:52 PM

WHOA... Tony, c'mon: the Cardinals don't have fans yet. They keep moving before people realize they have an NFL team not run by Al Davis.

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 11:54 PM
wow. more fa99ot inuendos. imagine that. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Yea.. Imagine that.. You would think I was a steelers fan or something

tony hipchest
only thing you can smack is your pud. sleep well with your bandwaggoner thoughs as you wax poetic about past draft picks such as klingler, kijana, and akili, you stupid lil fuch

Black@Gold Forever32
I know you where a f cking band waggoner. I would rather be a fan of a loseing team the a fan who becomes a fan the day after the super bowl. Oh and the AFCN is still the Bengals division. Theis year the NFL will be the Bengals.

You win one little division title and you claim the AFC North is yours. Thats funny real funny. So what you won the division. A division title is meaningless in my eyes. Cowher has 8 division titles in his career so you can have your little meaningless 1. Plus the Steelers brought home the Lombardi. Thats what really matters. I know I know you Bengals fans will play the what if game. What if Carson hadn't got hurt. You know what the what if game is pointless.

I can throw it back in your face as well. The only reason the Bengals won the AFC North is Ben missed four games. Tommy Turnover lost the Jaqs and the second Ravens games for us. I'm sure if Ben had started both of those games the Steelers at least would have went 1-1 in those games. So what if Ben hadn't missed four games then your Bengals wouldn't even have won the division. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 11:55 PM
We own his panzy ass.
YES WE DO.. But I am selling him.. 1 dollar..

no wait.. 4 cents

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 11:56 PM
WHOA... Tony, c'mon: the Cardinals don't have fans yet. They keep moving before people realize they have an NFL team not run by Al Davis. it dont matter. the cardinals have ATLEAST beat their main divisional rival in the playoffs past 15 years

for the rest of you pudwacking bengalfans here, the cardinals were actually in the same division as the cowboys before you became football fans.

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 11:57 PM
only thing you can smack is your pud. sleep well with your bandwaggoner thoughs as you wax poetic about past draft picks such as klingler, kijana, and akili, you stupid lil fuch
Keep bringing up the past.... Thats all you got.. Carson in that playoff game = nothing for the squeelers

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 11:58 PM
YES WE DO.. But I am selling him.. 1 dollar..

no wait.. 4 cents you cant even give your own butthole away. how do you expect to sell anything? little turd.

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 11:59 PM
You win one little division title and you claim the AFC North is yours. Thats funny real funny. So what you won the division. A division title is meaningless in my eyes. Cowher has 8 division titles in his career so you can have your little meaningless 1. Plus the Steelers brought home the Lombardi. Thats what really matters. I know I know you Bengals fans will play the what if game. What if Carson hadn't got hurt. You know what the what if game is pointless.

I can throw it back in your face as well. The only reason the Bengals won the AFC North is Ben missed four games. Tommy Turnover lost the Jaqs and the second Ravens games for us. I'm sure if Ben had started both of those games the Steelers at least would have went 1-1 in those games. So what if Ben hadn't missed four games then your Bengals wouldn't even have won the division. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Who the **** invited your ass in here.. Get the **** out bitch

qtk1
06-04-2006, 12:00 AM
You win one little division title and you claim the AFC North is yours. Thats funny real funny. So what you won the division. A division title is meaningless in my eyes. Cowher has 8 division titles in his career so you can have your little meaningless 1. Plus the Steelers brought home the Lombardi. Thats what really matters. I know I know you Bengals fans will play the what if game.
no refs swung it in your favor. There has never been a good super bowl they are all to hyped up. But that was the worst ever. Two teams who didnt deserve it. Refs who cant call a far game with green flashing in their eyes. It even had bad comercials. Ok kiddies with that I am off to bed. Have to work in a few hours. I will smack you all around later.

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 12:00 AM
you cant even give your own butthole away. how do you expect to sell anything? little turd.

Goddamn you are so ****in witty it is unreal..

/sarcasm

tony hipchest
06-04-2006, 12:02 AM
Keep bringing up the past.... Thats all you got.. Carson in that playoff game = nothing for the squeelers duce staley in that playoff game = you lose by 20. quit crying about injuries. good thing for you little b!tches though. you have a built in excuse when you choke away the divisional crown next season.

you can start crying now.....

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 12:03 AM
duce staley in that playoff game = you lose by 20. quit crying about injuries. good thing for you little b!tches though. you have a built in excuse when you choke away the divisional crown next season.

you can start crying now.....
So when was it that you stopped rooting for the patriots? January?

qtk1
06-04-2006, 12:04 AM
So when was it that you stopped rooting for the patriots? January?
About around there. Ok last post tonight.

Black@Gold Forever32
06-04-2006, 12:04 AM
Who the **** invited your ass in here.. Get the **** out bitch

The truth hurts doesn't it. Even as the defending AFC North champs your little team that has never won anything is looking up is still looking up at the Steelers. Anyways I invited myself. I can post where I want. Anyways bitch is the best you can come up with? Did you come up with that yourself or did you have help?

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 12:06 AM
The truth hurts doesn't it. Even as the defending AFC North champs your little team that has never won anything is looking up is still looking up at the Steelers. Anyways I invited myself. I can post where I want. Anyways bitch is the best you can come up with? Did you come up with that yourself or did you have help?
I had help from you.. You inspired me due to the bitch you are.. thanks

tony hipchest
06-04-2006, 12:08 AM
no refs swung it in your favor. There has never been a good super bowl they are all to hyped up. But that was the worst ever. Two teams who didnt deserve it. Refs who cant call a far game with green flashing in their eyes. It even had bad comercials. Ok kiddies with that I am off to bed. Have to work in a few hours. I will smack you all around later.PU$$. make sure mommy tucks you in whimpering b!tch

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 12:09 AM
PU$$. make sure mommy tucks you in whimpering b!tch

Actually he isnt a puss.. Its 1 am.. I am going to bed too.. Maybe you are just a ****in loser..

-check

Black@Gold Forever32
06-04-2006, 12:09 AM
no refs swung it in your favor. There has never been a good super bowl they are all to hyped up. But that was the worst ever. Two teams who didnt deserve it. Refs who cant call a far game with green flashing in their eyes. It even had bad comercials. Ok kiddies with that I am off to bed. Have to work in a few hours. I will smack you all around later.

"There has never been a good Super Bowl" and you complaining about the refs just prove how sad you really are. Yes there was some questionable calls but not as bad as alot of people made it out to be. Win a Super Bowl then talk smack. Smack talk from Bengals fans is really funny to me. How can you back up your smack when your team has never won anything. Thats real funny to me. :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 12:10 AM
"There has never been a good Super Bowl" and you complaining about the refs just prove how sad you really are. Yes there was some questionable calls but not as bad as alot of people made it out to be. Win a Super Bowl then talk smack. Smack talk from Bengals fans is really funny to me. How can you back up your smack when your team has never won anything. Thats real funny to me. :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:
I see you live in Michigan and joined 2 months ago.. THAT is funny to me

Black@Gold Forever32
06-04-2006, 12:11 AM
I had help from you.. You inspired me due to the bitch you are.. thanks

Again bitch is the best you can come up with. You can call me all the names you want but the Steelers are still the champs and are the team to beat. While you Bengals rest all your hopes on Carson's knee and hope it doesn't explode again.

tony hipchest
06-04-2006, 12:12 AM
Actually he isnt a puss.. Its 1 am.. I am going to bed too.. Maybe you are just a ****in loser..

-checkwhaaaaaaa!!!!!!! have you had your bottle yet or are you running off to suckle on kyqt1's teat?

doesnt matter. beat it bitch!

-checkmate = you lose

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 12:12 AM
Again bitch is the best you can come up with. You can call me all the names you want but the Steelers are still the champs and are the team to beat. While you Bengals rest all your hopes on Carson's knee and hope it doesn't explode again.
You say I come back with the same material, yet you say.. THE SAME THING.. WTG smart guy

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 12:14 AM
whaaaaaaa!!!!!!! have you had your bottle yet or are you running off to suckle on kyqt1's teat?

doesnt matter. beat it bitch!

I am tired of owning your ass.. This is the battle of wits and you have no ammo.. I feel like I just beat the shit out of a retard.. I am ashamed to have taken such advantage of you..

Black@Gold Forever32
06-04-2006, 12:14 AM
I see you live in Michigan and joined 2 months ago.. THAT is funny to me

My mom and dad are from Pittsburgh pal. I can't help the fact they moved to Indiana before I was born. But I was raised a Pittsburgh fan. Maybe you should learn to read I'm from Michigan City, IN. Indiana not Michigan. I guess Bengals fans can't even read I should have known that by reading your intelligent posts.

Black@Gold Forever32
06-04-2006, 12:16 AM
You say I come back with the same material, yet you say.. THE SAME THING.. WTG smart guy

Material all you can do is call me a bitch or make gay jokes about Steelers fans. Real intelligent stuff there man.

3 to be 4
06-04-2006, 12:16 AM
Bengal fans suck

tony hipchest
06-04-2006, 12:17 AM
I am tired.

you can say that again. now run along boy. you already said its time for night night :sofunny:

be gone poser (i bet this post alone will keep you up for an extrqa 15 minutes and have you waking up extra cranky in the morning) your mom will love me for it though, just like on the day you were conceived.

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 12:17 AM
My mom and dad are from Pittsburgh pal. I can't help the fact they moved to Indiana before I was born. But I was raised a Pittsburgh fan. Maybe you should learn to read I'm from Michigan City, IN. Indiana not Michigan. I guess Bengals fans can't even read I should have known that by reading your intelligent posts.

Care to explain joining months ago?? Didnt think so.. Go away bandwagon jumper

Black@Gold Forever32
06-04-2006, 12:18 AM
Bengal fans suck

Not all of them do. But the two fools that have been posting mostly in this thread that are Bengals fans really give Bengals fans a bad name.

tony hipchest
Care to explain joing months ago?? Didnt think so.. Go away bandwagon jumpernight night bitch. come correct or dont come at all. everyone in the freaking nation knows all bengalfans are the bandwaggon jumpers.

BengalBrian
I am a homo.. I have been a steelers fan since January of 2006 and I suck a mean dick

Why are you telling me this?

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 12:20 AM
night night bitch. come correct or dont come at all. everyone in the freaking nation knows all bengalfans are the bandwaggon jumpers.
I have been running a site for the Bengals for years.. you have been a member here for a few months.. Whats that again.. yea.. **** off.. I win.. Go to bed now MY BITCH

tony hipchest
06-04-2006, 12:20 AM
lmao! bengalbrain and qtky1 already threw in the towel, claiming they needed their glass of warm milk but are afraid to log off. what lapdog bitches

Black@Gold Forever32
06-04-2006, 12:22 AM
Care to explain joining months ago?? Didnt think so.. Go away bandwagon jumper

Yes I can explain thats when I first learned about Steelers fever. So put that in your pipe and smoke it. I have been a member of the about football forum for the last 2 or so years. My screen name there is DFN32. Just ask anyone on there who my team is and they will say Pittsburgh.

You call me a band wagon jumper when I have Steelers blood pumping in my veins. My grandfather played for the Steelers and I'm very proud of that. I'm also proud of my famlies Pittsburgh roots. So when you grow up and learn to have an intelligent and mature conversation then talk to me.

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 12:22 AM
lmao! bengalbrain and qtky1 already threw in the towel, claiming they needed their glass of warm milk but are afraid to log off. what lapdog bitches
Begone my bitch.. I told you go!! Listen to me when I talk to you

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 12:23 AM
Yes I can explain thats when I first learned about Steelers fever. So put that in your pipe and smoke it. I have been a member of the about football forum. My screen name there is DFN32. Just ask anyone on there who my team is and they will say Pittsburgh.

You call me a band wagon jumper when I have Steelers blood pumping in my veins. My grandfather played for the Steelers and I'm very proud of that. I'm also proud of my famlies Pittsburgh roots. So when you grow up and learn to have an intelligent and mature conversation then talk to me.
**** your grandpa!

Put THAT in your pipe bitch

tony hipchest
06-04-2006, 12:24 AM
I have been running a site for the Bengals for years.. you have been a member here for a few months.. Whats that again.. yea.. **** off.. I win.. Go to bed now MY BITCH holy shit are you pissed! altering posts and claiming them as mine is the bb ultimate sign of defeat. act like you know. running a corner and selling cornhole spots dont mean shit. nor does your weak assed site or you wouldnt be posting here. run along now. you have already stated how you are SO tired and need to go to bed. wussie :sissies:

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 12:25 AM
I love it in the ass

WHAT THE ****!!?!??

Now.. Begone!!!

tony hipchest
06-04-2006, 12:26 AM
i wanna **** your grandpa!

and put your pipe in my butt

WTF???????????????????????????????????:busted:

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 12:27 AM
WTF???????????????????????????????????:busted:
hahaha

ok.. That was kinda funny

Oh wait.. yer still here.. ****in get out of my house.. I own this place now bitch

Motley Nate
06-04-2006, 12:27 AM
it dont matter. the cardinals have ATLEAST beat their main divisional rival in the playoffs past 15 years

for the rest of you pudwacking bengalfans here, the cardinals were actually in the same division as the cowboys before you became football fans.
If Bengals fans can't chest-pump about winning the division over the Steelers in 2005, I certainly wouldn't allow chest-pumping in Arizona for a 1998 win over the Cowboys. :smile:

But, if we want to get technical about the past since some of us remember Neil Lomax's last Pro Bowl season in St. Louis...

Super Bowl appearances:

Cincinnati Bengals: 2
Racine/Chicago/St. Louis/Phoenix/Arizona/Anywhere on the Globe Cardinals: 0 (they won an NFL Championship... but so did the Browns... we won't go there)

Bengals lost in their Super Bowl appearances, oh well. That'll happen. Even against the aforementioned Cowboys. In 1995. :cool:

Let's get real technical:
Cincinnati Bengals: 258 - 334 - 1 = 43.5%
Racine blah blah blah Cardinals: 450 - 635 - 38 = 40.1%

And we've learned... nothing but I bet somebody is chomping at the bit to chime in about the winning percentages.

:busted:

tony hipchest
06-04-2006, 12:28 AM

-check night night pussie. told you i'd keep your ass up for another 15 minutes.

bengalbrain=pinnochio

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 12:29 AM
night night pussie. told you i'd keep your ass up for another 15 minutes.

bengalbrain=pinnochio
Told you I would make you get the **** out!

See ya *****

I own this place.. **** you now..get out

tony hipchest
06-04-2006, 12:30 AM
Actually he isnt a puss.. I am.. I am going to bed too.. Maybe big gay steeler fan will join us

-check

wtf???????????

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 12:31 AM
I wish I could suck Cowher's dick while he spit on me

You have issues

Motley Nate
06-04-2006, 12:31 AM
Bengal fans suck
Yep, about as much as Tom Brady swallows.

:rolleyes:

BlitzburghRockCity
06-04-2006, 12:34 AM
http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/2273/28capacity5in.jpg