PDA

View Full Version : Cincy Bengals Board

Pages : [1] 2

Suitanim
06-01-2006, 04:48 PM
I went over, put up about 4 posts, and was immediately banned after slapping those sorry little poofs around.

You have been banned for the following reason:
Troll
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

It was a bloody slaughter, but the best bit was all the nitwitted internet tough guys who showed up after I was banned and said things like "I wish I had a shot at him".

I even got a shot in at Nicholson, and this was BEFORE he was arrested...you know, THIS time.

If any of you post over there, let them know that board is WORSE than the ratsnest and that horrible Browns board I go to, because at least those guys put up a fight...the bengals bitches just laid down and folded...

DIESELMAN
06-01-2006, 04:51 PM
LMFAO......FUK EM.....:helmet:

ARKIESTEEL
06-01-2006, 05:14 PM
Its 4:13pm my time right now how fast do you think i can get banned over there I will let you know.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-01-2006, 06:43 PM
It's 6:42 right now and the BUNGLES STILL SUCK!

Suitanim
06-01-2006, 07:08 PM
First rule of MB trolling...always post your first volley of smack from only ONE of your IP addresses. That way, when you are banned, you can counter attack from another IP address.

Suitanim
06-01-2006, 07:46 PM
I got 2 more posts in before I was banned again...wow...just.......wow. Those freaks are so hypersensitive they make LITP look like he's autistic...

CantStop85
06-01-2006, 09:43 PM
Are you talking about the Bengals.com board? They're nazis over there...I don't even like posting there.

SteelShooter
06-01-2006, 10:12 PM
I got 2 more posts in before I was banned again...wow...just.......wow. Those freaks are so hypersensitive they make LITP look like he's autistic...

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!! Now THAT was funny!

83-Steelers-43
06-01-2006, 10:18 PM
Idiot bengal fans............now that's something you don't see everyday.

HburgXL06
06-02-2006, 12:55 AM
He's talkin bout cincybengals.com. I saw the posts over there and I will say that they define smack in a different way than we do. I did have to laugh because Suit couldn't really do much arguin because he wasn't given enough material to fight. I wish they had allowed you a longer time to stay so I could see how it panned out. I'll stay over there for a while and keep you updated on how it goes. Peace.

BuFu

DIESELMAN
06-02-2006, 03:00 AM
I registered back in April and I am still waiting on my confirmation e-mail.....LMAO.....I guess my user name was a tip off to who I was...I'll never get in there with a username of PALMERISALLBANGEDUP.....LMFAO!!!!!

ARKIESTEEL
06-02-2006, 07:30 AM
They wont ban me????

Suitanim
06-02-2006, 09:22 AM
Yeah, they really didn't have mush to say...pretty lame board. Usually every board has a resident smack talker, and they usually at least let me beat on that guy for a little bit, but I didn't even get that opportunity.

Pitiful.

Suitanim
06-02-2006, 09:38 AM
Check this out...it's like they are almost admitting defeat:

You have been banned for the following reason:
;)

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

My reason for being banned is a wink? Or maybe they are going Brokeback Mountain on me? hard to say with those cornholing freaks...

steelerdude
06-02-2006, 09:46 AM
hard to say with those cornholing freaks...

:rofl:

:point:
cornholing freaks

Suitanim
06-02-2006, 10:37 AM
He's talkin bout cincybengals.com. I saw the posts over there and I will say that they define smack in a different way than we do. I did have to laugh because Suit couldn't really do much arguin because he wasn't given enough material to fight. I wish they had allowed you a longer time to stay so I could see how it panned out. I'll stay over there for a while and keep you updated on how it goes. Peace.

BuFu

If you'd be so kind, please ask that rotten futon sitting numbskull Bengal Dave to back up his "logic" when he states that I was banned for having duplicate accounts, and "Not for talking smack...no one gets banned for smack talk".

I didn't create a duplicate account UNTIL I WAS BANNED...in fact, it wasn't a duplicate account at all, it was an entirely new account.

HburgXL06
06-02-2006, 11:35 AM
If you'd be so kind, please ask that rotten futon sitting numbskull Bengal Dave to back up his "logic" when he states that I was banned for having duplicate accounts, and "Not for talking smack...no one gets banned for smack talk".

I didn't create a duplicate account UNTIL I WAS BANNED...in fact, it wasn't a duplicate account at all, it was an entirely new account.

I'll mention it if given the chance and see what the response is. Smack there seems to be more defined as violent, homophobic, personal threats than facts and such like we do here. I dunno maybe just different place different ideas on shit.

BuFu

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-02-2006, 12:34 PM
They wont ban me????

Do me a favor and post my "cincy fans who call themselves champs" poem...If you can get it on their board permanantly ...I will forver call you "THE MAN"
LMAO

Motley Nate
06-02-2006, 01:17 PM
I've been on cincybengals.com since October and was a moderator for a few months. Like any team-based boards, bias exists that creates these situations (c'mon, it does here too). Sometimes that "bias" plays out in different fashions. Acceptable for some, not for all, 100% homerism regardless (as it should be, no matter who you are, as a fan you represent your team).

Discretion for banning is left up to the individual moderator. I've never banned anyone as a moderator, some times it's too gray of an area to call on. If you know the person or you've talked with them before, you could possibly have more "give" on your guidelines. I know some of you frequent there and personally know a smaller few, so I'd know what was coming. Others likely wouldn't.

I didn't see anything wrong with the first post, but I'm not a mod there anymore (by choice)... but of course, the gray lines come into play over individual moderator control. Would some of the things said there or even some of the things I said there fly here? Probably not because it's governed differently. And vice versa.

Heck, some boards even have mods who go as far as posting directions to the homes of other moderators of opposing teams fan boards. And they consider that "smack". Truth be told, I haven't seen any board that was the same as another.

All in all, they have their world and you have yours. No two rules are the same between them. What's considered "weak" for some, is considered "security" for others. We've seen this in other board "fights". Is it contradictory: yes and no.

Just my 2 cents... maybe 3 cents.

Ohio Steeler
06-02-2006, 01:28 PM
Do me a favor and post my "cincy fans who call themselves champs" poem...If you can get it on their board permanantly ...I will forver call you "THE MAN"
LMAO

Done (http://boards.bengals.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19507) now lets see if they remove it like they did my sig pic

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/4384/cincysucks2wm.gif

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-02-2006, 01:33 PM
done now lets see if they remove it like they did my sig pic

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/4384/cincysucks2wm.gif

LMAO..I gotta check it out and see what reaction it generated!!

Ohio Steeler
06-02-2006, 01:52 PM
I alos posted it here (http://forums.bengalszone.com/index.php?showtopic=11322&pid=150018&st=0&#entry150018)

BBC
06-02-2006, 04:46 PM
The only thing I'm confused about, is if the site is so horrible, why have you signed up under two names to post under?

Ohio Steeler
06-02-2006, 04:50 PM
The only thing I'm confused about, is if the site is so horrible, why have you signed up under two names to post under?

if you are talking to me the 1st site is the Offical Bungals Board and the 2nd is something a fan has made up

BBC
06-02-2006, 05:08 PM
if you are talking to me the 1st site is the Offical Bungals Board and the 2nd is something a fan has made up

No, I'm talking about Suit having two names at www.cincybengals.com

Suitanim
06-02-2006, 05:12 PM

I guess some people just don't get it...or, perhaps you are looking down your nose at me? Either way, whatever...

I'm a member of at least 2 Browns BB's, A rat site, a Jets BB, and probably several others that I've fallen out of touch with...I like to go mix it up with the opposition every now and then.

Go_Cats
06-02-2006, 05:13 PM
Are you talking about the Bengals.com board? They're nazis over there...I don't even like posting there.
+1 on that, I went over there for 2 weeks and was banned within 15 posts

HburgXL06
06-02-2006, 09:11 PM
+1 on that, I went over there for 2 weeks and was banned within 15 posts

How did you get banned at a bengals site? A bengals fans gettin banned at a bengals site? What did you say anythin other than "Who Dey?" of "The Bengals Rule" or somethin? Just wonderin.

Suit, you'll find this interestin. The user under the surname of "David Klinger Sucks" just started a thread over there that states that he is voluntarily leavin the cincybengals.com forums because in his opinion the posters and the forum in general is too Steelers sympathetic and too kind to Steelers and their fans. I thought it was funny as hell.

BuFu

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 02:21 AM
suit.. You are a loser.. Have been a loser.. And will always be.. A loser...

You have signed up like 4 or 5 times now and you wonder why you arent welcome.. Many others here like it over there and we arent disappointed to not have you there..

But as an FYI, your original account's ban was lifted some time ago, yet you still sign up with new accounts like I wont notice...

Get a life... And if you really want to try to lay down any real smack, like I said.. Your original account, the only one that you will ever be able to use without getting it banned right away, is not banned right now...

NotDarkYet
06-03-2006, 12:53 PM
You were banned for your trolling the first time. Your smack was nothing more than F bombs and cursing. Yippee. Actually the first post or two was ok, then you started calling our staff gay for running a bengals board, which isnt smack, its just dumb. If I thought you had any intentions to intelligent conversation, probably wouldnt have. Your second and third accounts were banned because we dont allow multiple accounts. The first account is active. If you have anything intelligent to say, come over, if you are going to boil over into every thread and troll (which was my initial assumption) then piss off.

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 12:56 PM
You were banned for your trolling the first time. Your smack was nothing more than F bombs and cursing. Yippee. Actually the first post or two was ok, then you started calling our staff gay for running a bengals board, which isnt smack, its just dumb. If I thought you had any intentions to intelligent conversation, probably wouldnt have. Your second and third accounts were banned because we dont allow multiple accounts. The first account is active. If you have anything intelligent to say, come over, if you are going to boil over into every thread and troll (which was my initial assumption) then piss off.

Is it any surprise that he is from Cleveland? The only fans worse than Steeler fans.. I am sure he is another Brown conversion

BB2W
06-03-2006, 02:17 PM
Is it any surprise that he is from Cleveland? The only fans worse than Steeler fans.. I am sure he is another Brown conversion
Whats so great about Bengals fans?...

I'm surrounded by them and for the most part they are a bunch of whining sore losers.

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-03-2006, 02:28 PM

Notdarkyet

I got your back brother. In fact my wife knows VERY little about football, so I directed her to your site so that she wont feel out of place. Sadley enough...she was banned within 5 minutes however for "using multi-syllabic words" and what was the other thing..oh yea!..Being a "pooty baby"...

By the way..Kudos to you for allowing internet access in your prison systems...It seems to have tripled your membership, and gives all of you direct access to your players and draft prospects...WELL DONE!

Seriously..I have nothing but love for you guys...but since you are Bengals fans let me explain that I mean that in a purely platonic way...Not that there is anything wrong with your "lifestyle". IN fact I whole-heartedly support the retailers decision to make NFL gear in that "pastel" pink color. My thinking is that it was MEANT for girls but I'm sure all the male Bengal fans feel "pretty" in their new outfits...and isnt that what is important.

Anyway ...just wanted to let you know that I support you ...the Ohio Dept. of Corrections...and your right to marry whomever or...uh...whatever you choose.

Your friend
Lamberts-Lost-Tooth

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 02:44 PM
Whats so great about Bengals fans?...

I'm surrounded by them and for the most part they are a bunch of whining sore losers.
Yet another convert lol

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 02:45 PM
Notdarkyet

I got your back brother. In fact my wife knows VERY little about football, so I directed her to your site so that she wont feel out of place. Sadley enough...she was banned within 5 minutes however for "using multi-syllabic words" and what was the other thing..oh yea!..Being a "pooty baby"...

By the way..Kudos to you for allowing internet access in your prison systems...It seems to have tripled your membership, and gives all of you direct access to your players and draft prospects...WELL DONE!

I have nothing but love for you guys...but since you are Bengals fans let me explaing that I mean that in a purely platonic way...Not that there is anything wrong with your "lifestyle". IN fact I whole-heartedly support the retailers decision to make NFL gear in that "pastel" pink color. My thinking is that it was MEANT for girls but I'm sure all the male Bengal fans feel "pretty" in their new outfits...and isnt that what is important.

Anyway ...just wanted to let you know that I support you ...the Ohio Dept. of Corrections...and your right to marry whomever or...uh...whatever you choose.

Your friend
Lamberts-Lost-Tooth

Wow.. That was the weakest smack I have ever read.. Except the crap your wife spewed.. Although she has a way with spitting things out of her mouth.. Trust me.. I know

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-03-2006, 02:52 PM
Wow.. That was the weakest smack I have ever read.. Except the crap your wife spewed.. Although she has a way with spitting things out of her mouth.. Trust me.. I know

That would bother me...if you liked girls...but you ARE a Bengals fan...And my wife wouldnt appreciate you moaning CHADS name... like you do with your boyfriend :sofunny:

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 02:55 PM
That would bother me...if you liked girls...but you ARE a Bengals fan...And my wife wouldnt appreciate you moaning CHADS name... like you do with your boyfriend :sofunny:

That not what she gurgled when she had my seed drippin off her chin

:sofunny:

I am kinda disappointed in touching her though.. In myself that is.. But then again, fat girls need love too..

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 03:02 PM

:sofunny: are you trying to drop the age old "wipe your chin smack"? im sure highschoolers are still farts and giggles over that dinosaur concept. but it only suggests you are "premature", because when im through with your girl, i gotta run a plumbers snake down her esophagus just to recussitate her back to breathing.

zzzzzzzzzzz

wow! and an edit to say "your girl is fat" smack????????????????? holy cow, is that tired and lame. wake me up when youre through.

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-03-2006, 03:02 PM

I am kinda disappointed in touching her though.. In myself that is.. But then again, fat girls need love too..

Brokeback Brian

"my seed"???!!! OMG only Preachers and Fags use that term!!!!! and I'm thinking the only collar you have ever worn was "pearl":sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 03:05 PM
are you trying to drop the age old "wipe your chin smack"? im sure highschoolers are still farts and giggles over that dinosaur concept. but it only suggests you are "premature", because when im through with your girl, i gotta run a plumbers snake down her esophagus just to recussitate her back to breathing.

zzzzzzzzzzz

wow! and an edit to say "your girl is fat" smack????????????????? holy cow, is that tired and lame. wake me up when youre through.

And he called me gay.. How original was that?? lol

You do smack damn good though Tony.. I always did appreciate your smack..

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 03:06 PM
Brokeback Brian

"my seed"???!!! OMG only Preachers and Fags use that term!!!!! and I'm thinking the only collar you have ever worn was "pearl":sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

You on the other hand have very tired smack.. Very weak.. Almost unrespondable its so stupid....

I used seed cause I didnt wanna get banned for using 'vulgar' language.. lol

and its pearl NECKLACE.. Not collar.. WTF

I guess thats what I gave your wife since dogs wear collars.. Not necklaces

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-03-2006, 03:11 PM
You on the other hand have very tired smack.. Very weak.. Almost unrespondable its so stupid....

And up pops the head of the dodger...this would be stage two: making excuses!
Lets see if this sounds familiar..Stage 1:high school smack ..Stage 2:excuses..Stage 3: weak comeback...

Waiting...

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-03-2006, 03:13 PM

and its pearl NECKLACE.. Not collar.. WTF

I guess thats what I gave your wife since dogs wear collars.. Not necklaces

DAMN!! I didnt even post before the weak comeback!!!..impressive!!

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 03:16 PM
DAMN!! I didnt even post before the weak comeback!!!..impressive!!

And you still have yet to comeback with any kinda decent smack

:rolleyes:

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-03-2006, 03:18 PM

I use seed ..not want get ban..bad word.. lol

it pearl NECKLACE.. Not collar.. I should know...WTF

give wife collars.. cant afford necklaces...I like biscuits

I changed your post so that you can put it on a cincy board and your friends can understand it.:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 03:19 PM
I changed your post so that you can put it on a cincy board and your friends can understand it.:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:
Are you related to qtk1??

lol

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 03:23 PM

lolnow see, only you get that joke. it does nothin for me.

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-03-2006, 03:25 PM

lol

please dont ever refer to me as a "qt"...you are sorta scaring me..and there are other forums for that sort of thing...but you know that dont you?

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 03:26 PM
please dont ever refer to me as a "qt"...you are sorta scaring me..and there are other forums for that sort of thing...but you know that dont you?
atleast he didnt say ky-qt :busted:

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-03-2006, 03:28 PM

LMAO:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 03:32 PM

wow... That was clever

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 03:33 PM

now see, only you get that joke. it does nothin for me.

BB2W
06-03-2006, 03:35 PM
Yet another convert lol
Nope, I've been a Steelers fan all my life. I was born into it... my father is a Steelers fan.

I know you can't say you've been a Bengals fan all your life... there was at least a decade and a half where they didn't have any fans.

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-03-2006, 03:41 PM
now see, only you get that joke. it does nothin for me.

Which either makes you stupid or a liar...and since we KNOW that KY does IN FACT "do something for you"...It would be the latter.

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 03:43 PM
Nope, I've been a Steelers fan all my life. I was born into it... my father is a Steelers fan.

I know you can't say you've been a Bengals fan all your life... there was at least a decade and a half where they didn't have any fans.

I dont need to prove anything to a bandwagon fan

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 03:45 PM
Which either makes you stupid or a liar...and since we KNOW that KY does IN FACT "do something for you"...It would be the latter.

You mean KY jelly? I know of it.. You wife started squirting a bunch in her ass last night but I told her I didnt wanna touch that nasty fat ass

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 03:46 PM
now see, only you get that joke. it does nothin for me. i though you were hooked on phonics. let me spell it out for you:

ky-qt = ky (as in jelly) cutie

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 03:47 PM
i though you were hooked on phonics. let me spell it out for you:

ky-qt = ky (as in jelly) cutie

Yer a little late on that dude

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-03-2006, 03:49 PM
You mean KY jelly? I know of it.. You wife started squirting a bunch in her ass last night but I told her I didnt wanna touch that nasty fat ass

LMAO
:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

I would be careful...make sure your bedroom door is locked ...if your mom catches you writing that filth ...you, young man....are gonna get grounded

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 03:51 PM
LMAO
:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

I would be careful...make sure your bedroom door is locked ...if your mom catches you writing that filth ...you, young man....are gonna get grounded

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

I had to bring my smack down to your level since you jumped right off the gun calling me 'gay'

This is not my normal filth.. :busted:

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-03-2006, 03:55 PM
I had to bring my smack down to your level since you jumped right off the gun calling me 'gay'

This is not my normal filth.. :busted:

NO,... my calling you gay...does not make you gay....Your sleeping with men, makes you gay. Your being a Bengal fan, makes you gay....Your wearing womens clothing, makes you gay...The fact that you listen to Coldplay..makes you gay. What I say is simple smack and intelligent observation

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 03:57 PM
NO,... my calling you gay...does not make you gay....Your sleeping with men, makes you gay. Your being a Bengal fan, makes you gay....Your wearing womens clothing, makes you gay...The fact that you listen to Coldplay..makes you gay. What I say is simple smack and intelligent observation

I havent heard an intelligent thought from you yet...

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 04:04 PM
I havent heard an intelligent thought from you yet...either youre telepathic, or you dont know thoughts cant be heard. just ignore those "voices" in your head. theyre not real.

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 04:06 PM
either youre telepathic, or you dont know thoughts cant be heard. just ignore those "voices" in your head. theyre not real.

Thats made absolutely no sense

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 04:16 PM
Thats made absolutely no sense i should know better than to use a 4 syllable word with a bengal fan

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 04:17 PM
i should know better than to use a 4 syllable word with a bengal fan
I had you wrong.. I thought you knew how to smack.. I knew becoming a steelers fan last year would ruin you

Hines86Ward
06-03-2006, 04:39 PM
Hey yo, BengalBrian aka The Bungal Bitch.....Your team still sucks. I just thought I'd inform you before you start thinking otherwise. And don't reply with anything that has the words "if", "should've", "would've", or "could've" in it. I'm tired of all you dumbass crybabies complaining these past 5 months. Move on dude, it's done with, you can't change it. Look forward to this season, and tell AJ Nicholson I want my TV back.....

Black@Gold Forever32
06-03-2006, 05:00 PM
Hey yo, BengalBrian aka The Bungal Bitch.....Your team still sucks. I just thought I'd inform you before you start thinking otherwise. And don't reply with anything that has the words "if", "should've", "would've", or "could've" in it. I'm tired of all you dumbass crybabies complaining these past 5 months. Move on dude, it's done with, you can't change it. Look forward to this season, and tell AJ Nicholson I want my TV back.....

I'm so tired of the what if game from the Bengals fans. What if Carson played the whole game and :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:. News flash Bengals fans the only reason you won the AFC North is. Now its my turn to play the what if game. What if Ben didn't miss four games and in which Tommy Turnover started two of them and lost both. I bet if Ben played against the Jaqs and in the second Ravens game the Steelers would have been at least 1-1 in those games Tommy lost. So if Ben didn't miss that time the Steelers would have won the AFC North.

Injuries happen its part of the game no need crying over it Bengals fans. Focus on the success your team showed last year and build on that. Quit crying like little girls.

NotDarkYet
06-03-2006, 05:18 PM
Re: Palmer Injury

It sucked. We still should have gotten it done tho. Very few fans are still talking about that crap. And the ones that do, I ignore them. Game may have turned out differently, but then again if you bring in all the "if blah blah wouldnt have happened" logic throughout the entire year, you can likely make a case for every game. We got beat. I can live with that, I just wish we could have had the opportunity with our star QB around the whole game, thats all. In fact, Im sure most Steeler fans would rather have the W with Carson in the game, not saying it would play out that way, but cant say we would win if he was in either. In short, you wont see any If-Dog-Rabbit talk from me.

Suitanim
06-03-2006, 05:59 PM
This is pretty good...the two morons from "cornhole fever" come over here to talk smack, but the only smack is to call me a loser, then run everybody elses smack down as weak.

That's not smack...this is smack.

"What did I get, 4 posts before you bleeding pussies had to ban me? Christ, I've been on the ratsnest for 4 years, and never even been warned. I swear I've never seen such psycho-sensitive baby machines. Then again, I kind of understand...most of you can only comprehend monosyllabilic grunts and groans, and only believe whatever tripe the Bungals front office shovels down your ignorant snouts.

By the by, it didn't take long for the recidivism to set in on your latest class of parolees. I could claim a good call on that one, but why bother? Every knowledgable football fan in footballdom knew that it was only a matter of time until these thugs your team keeps drafting startied falling apart.

And DON'T try that bullshit "Well, Santonio Holmes was arrested, so he's a punk" either. He was arrested for being black and walking in the street. AJ Nicholson was suspended from the FSU Seminoles. The Seminoles! Do you know how big a thug you have to be to be suspended in THAT program? Hell, they give rapists and murderers three strikes and out in Tallahassee...I bet that thief will be real popular in the locker room."

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 08:23 PM
Whats with all this hateing on my fellow gays. Come on now most of my gold and black brother are with me. They have to be. All my boy toys have been steeler fans.

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 08:30 PM
Whats with all this hateing on my fellow gays. Come on now most of my gold and black brother are with me. They have to be. All my boy toys have been steeler fans.

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 08:30 PM

someone ban this a-hole please

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 08:32 PM
Why what did I do. Please dont ban me. I couldnt live with being a rule breaker.

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 08:32 PM

Why?? He is one of you..

BlitzburghRockCity
06-03-2006, 08:37 PM
I think the only reason I havent been banned from there is because Dave is a Motely Crue fan like me :laughing:

Maybe you should appeal to his rocker side Suit :sofunny:

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 08:38 PM
I think the only reason I havent been banned from there is because Dave is a Motely Crue fan like me :laughing:
Well.. That and because you arent an ******* like Mr Used to be a Browns fan Suit

BlitzburghRockCity
06-03-2006, 08:39 PM

Consider yourself being watched.... :rolleyes:

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 08:39 PM
Consider yourself being watched.... :rolleyes:
For what.

Suitanim
06-03-2006, 08:41 PM
Well.. That and because you arent an ******* like Mr Used to be a Browns fan Suit

F ucking retard...I've been a Steelers fan since I started playing football, 30 years ago. True, I have some respect for the Browns team (pre-Baltirats thing), but none for that abortion of a team playing in the "queen city".

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 08:41 PM
Whats with all this hateing on my fellow gays. Come on now most of my gold and black brother are with me. They have to be. All my boy toys have been steeler fans.do you slurp your own dookie off tha rod, or do you make your prince wipe off before playing esophageal torpedo?

Hines86Ward
06-03-2006, 08:43 PM
Queers in the Queen City....is that you BengalBrian aka Bungal Bitch??

http://homepage.mac.com/mattvant/Pix/Marys4_M.jpg

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 08:43 PM
do you slurp your own dookie off tha rod, or do you make your prince wipe off before playing esophageal torpedo?
Sir if you are trying to make fun of my homosexuality it is no use. I dont hide it.

Suitanim
06-03-2006, 08:44 PM
Nah, matt, let gayboy stay. He's got next to nothing, and he already used all of that up...the beating he's gonna get will make redheaded stepchildren everywhere think "Hey, I don't have it so bad".

Big Gay Steeler Fan
Queers in the Queen City....is that you BengalBrian aka Bungal Bitch??

http://homepage.mac.com/mattvant/Pix/Marys4_M.jpg
Will you please stop makeing fun of homosexuals. It is starting to piss me off.

BengalBrian
F ucking retard...I've been a Steelers fan since I started playing football, 30 years ago. True, I have some respect for the Browns team (pre-Baltirats thing), but none for that abortion of a team playing in the "queen city".

You are like 40 years old?? Holy ****! I thought you were like 12.. Grow up you piece of shit

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 08:45 PM
Nah, matt, let gayboy stay. He's got next to nothing, and he already used all of that up...the beating he's gonna get will make redheaded stepchildren everywhere think "Hey, I don't have it so bad".
FOR WHAT BEING GAY. Well f uck you. You guys have it out for me because I am open about it. Well go f uck yourself.

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 08:46 PM
Sir if you are trying to make fun of my homosexuality it is no use. I dont hide it. you dont hide it, you ride it.

we know.

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 08:46 PM
You are like 40 years old?? Holy ****! I thought you were like 12.. Grow up you piece of shit
+1 he is acting way below his age.

Suitanim
06-03-2006, 08:47 PM

Hey, that's pretty good (for you). I mean, you were close on my age (I'm 36, since 36 minus 30 equals 6, ****tard) and I know math is hard for you, plus you had a post that didn't have the words "Your smack is weak" in it.

That's proof that Bengals fans MAY have the ability, like rats and birds, to actually LEARN.

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 08:47 PM
you dont hide it, you ride it.

we know.
Atleast im not afraid of my feelings like some of you. Come on just admit it. Some of you are gay.

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 08:48 PM
whats funny is bengalfans have to send their flaming reinforcements when receiving the beatdown. its typical. and very predictable.

lambs to the slaughter.

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 08:49 PM
Hey, that's pretty good (for you). I mean, you were close on my age (I'm 36, since 36 minus 30 equals 6, ****tard) and I know math is hard for you, plus you had a post that didn't have the words "Your smack is weak" in it.

That's proof that Bengals fans MAY have the ability, like rats and birds, to actually LEARN.

First of all.. I said LIKE 40... second of all, how the hell am I supposed to know you started playing football when you were 6???

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 08:49 PM
whats funny is bengalfans have to send their flaming reinforcements when receiving the beatdown. its typical. and very predictable.

lambs to the slaughter.
Is that refering to me being a bengal fan agian. What cant you accept that steeler fans can be gay.

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 08:50 PM
Atleast im not afraid of my feelings like some of you. Come on just admit it. Some of you are gay.

have Bungals fans stooped this low they have to act like this ?

Big Gay Steeler Fan please put your crack pipe down and step away from the computer

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 08:50 PM
First of all.. I said LIKE 40... second of all, how the hell am I supposed to know you started playing football when you were 6???
Hes not to bright.

Hines86Ward
06-03-2006, 08:51 PM
Bengals fans are queers....they're REALLY REALLY gay....

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 08:51 PM
have Bungals fans stooped this low they have to act like this ?

Big Gay Steeler Fan please put your crack pipe down and step away from the computer
So it is that hard for you huh. Well I feel sorry for you.

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 08:52 PM
Hes not to bright.

I have noticed this

tony hipchest
Is that refering to me being a bengal fan agian. What cant you accept that steeler fans can be gay.youre right. open up and say "ahhhh" i got something i know youd love to accept.

i gotta take a shit you freak.

Big Gay Steeler Fan
Bengals fans are queers....they're REALLY REALLY gay....
I highly doubt that they all are. But so what if they are.

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 08:53 PM
youre right. open up and say "ahhhh" i got something i know youd love to accept.

watch it he might be into that kind of crap oh wait he's a bungals fan in hiding so yeh he is into that so I would watch what I say for sure

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 08:54 PM
youre right. open up and say "ahhhh" i got something i know youd love to accept.

See I know you where just hideing it

Hines86Ward
06-03-2006, 08:55 PM
Hey yo, Big Gay Steelers Fan, go back to the Bungals board where you belong. You & BengalBrian can walk right on back over there and cry to your boyfriends....

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 08:55 PM
watch it he might be into that kind of crap oh wait he's a bungals fan in hiding so yeh he is into that so I would watch what I say for sure
I still dont see why it is so hard for you to understand that I love the steelers.

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 08:56 PM
This is completely weak... Even tony sucks a big one now at smack...

Steeler smack = Call the other person gay a lot

This is freakin lame

Suitanim

My birthdate is listed, and is free information for anyone who'd like to view it. See, usually, if you are gonna throw some shit up and try and make it stick, you at least do a little basic research. Since I'm not a ***** internet toughguy, I'll also tell you where I live, and where I'll be to watch football games, both college and NFL. So far, not a single trolling f ucktard from any opposing board has ever shown his face to me, even when we were at the same game. There's a big difference between thumping your chest anonymously and actually having the nads to back it up face to face.

Ohio Steeler
Hey yo, Big Gay Steelers Fan, go back to the Bungals board where you belong. You & BengalBrian can walk right on back over there and cry to your boyfriends....

LOL

you know I do belive BengalBrian and Big Gay Steelers Fan are already just that boyfriends

Big Gay Steeler Fan
I dont need to cry to mine but I bet that you will.

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 08:58 PM
My birthdate is listed, and is free information for anyone who'd like to view it. See, usually, if you are gonna throw some shit up and try and make it stick, you at least do a little basic research. Since I'm not a ***** internet toughguy, I'll also tell you where I live, and where I'll be to watch football games, both college and NFL. So far, not a single trolling f ucktard from any opposing board has ever shown his face to me, even when we were at the same game. There's a big difference between thumping your chest anonymously and actually having the nads to back it up face to face.
You seem cute. Want to get together. Where do you live.

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 08:58 PM

This is freakin lame yeah you were on my jock a little to hard earlier. time to backtrack and try to save what little face you have left. lmao! :busted:

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 08:59 PM

This is freakin lame
They dont understand that doesnt work for me. Thats what I find funny.

Suitanim
06-03-2006, 09:00 PM

This is freakin lame

KEE-RIST! Can't you find something new? This is just a variation on the theme of "Your smack is weak".

Forget what I said, there is no intelligent life in Bengaldom...your team keeps drafting future felons, and the fans are just as unresponsive to Pavlovian training.

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 09:00 PM

Listen clearly now old man...

I dont give a **** about your birthday, but from what you said, it was pretty obvious that you are old... 40ish.. and I was right..

And I would gladly meet you in person.. If that is what you really want.. But if you act like you act on a message board, dont cry when I pull the plug on your oxygen tank for fun

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 09:01 PM
KEE-RIST! Can't you find something new? This is just a variation on the theme of "Your smack is weak".

Forget what I said, there is no intelligent life in Bengaldom...your team keeps drafting future felons, and the fans are just as unresponsive to Pavlovian training.
This is kinda funny. So are you going to pm me you phone nuber or what.

tony hipchest
I dont need to cry to mine but I bet that you will.

"i know you are, but what am i" smack????????? :sofunny:

pathetic

BengalBrian
yeah you were on my jock a little to hard earlier. time to backtrack and try to save what little face you have left. lmao! :busted:

How's that again?? You may think I was 'on your jock' but that was probably just wishful thinking on your part

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 09:02 PM
Listen clearly now old man...

I dont give a **** about your birthday, but from what you said, it was pretty obvious that you are old... 40ish.. and I was right..

And I would gladly meet you in person.. If that is what you really want.. But if you act like you act on a message board, dont cry when I pull the plug on your oxygen tank for fun
I would too.;)

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 09:03 PM

Dont you have a retirement party to go to.. Or maybe a friend's funeral?

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 09:05 PM
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/9891/532059sz.gif

but funny as hell to read

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 09:06 PM

And he called me gay.. How original was that?? lol

TRANSLATION:

"slurp, slurp
gurgle, gurgle"

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 09:07 PM
TRANSLATION:

"slurp, slurp
gurgle, gurgle"

Ummm.. ok.. Good one

well.. I stand corrected and posted again shortly after.. Your smack is tiring and just the same as everyone else here

Translation of Steeler Smack : You are gay!!!

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 09:08 PM
why is it all Bungals fans go into the gay thing when posting

oh wait I know it is because all of them are gay :dang:

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 09:08 PM
I would too.;) so how gay are you? is it more than those words cuming out of your mouth?

Suitanim
06-03-2006, 09:09 PM
Dont you have a retirement party to go to.. Or maybe a friend's funeral?

I see...because you can't hang, you pick AGE as the smack topic? Age? I'm 36, titflap, not 60...

The funny bit is that you're 29...it's not like you're 19 or something.

See, let me show you how it's done. I have now earned the right to use the words "Your smack is weak", because I've seen it, and bested it at every turn, and bettered you.

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 09:09 PM
so how gay are you? is it more than those words cuming out of your mouth?
Why dont you come over and find out.;) I take all shapes and size. in more ways then one.

Suitanim
06-03-2006, 09:10 PM
Why dont you come over and find out.;) I take all shapes and size. in more ways then one.

Carson?

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 09:11 PM
Carson?
? what is that your boyfriend? Well no my name is jon. But I will be what ever you want.

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 09:11 PM
Ummm.. ok.. Good one

well.. I stand corrected and posted again shortly after.. Your smack is tiring and just the same as everyone else here

Translation of Steeler Smack : You are gay!!! it must suck to be exposed outside of the confines of your homely bengalbored.

WHAAAP!

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 09:13 PM
it must suck to be exposed outside of the confines of your homely bengalbored.

WHAAAP!
I think he is holding his own. To say the truth. None of you are good at smack talk.

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 09:14 PM
I see...because you can't hang, you pick AGE as the smack topic? Age? I'm 36, titflap, not 60...

The funny bit is that you're 29...it's not like you're 19 or something.

See, let me show you how it's done. I have now earned the right to use the words "Your smack is weak", because I've seen it, and bested it at every turn, and bettered you.
You may as well kill yourself now old man...

You on a steady viagra drip yet???

Jimmy James
06-03-2006, 09:15 PM

WHAAAP!

This doesn't even make any sense. If his board is "homely", why would it "suck" to be outside of it?

Big Gay Steeler Fan
You may as well kill yourself now old man...

You on a steady viagra drip yet???
He is on viagra. That is just more good news.

BengalBrian

WHAAAP!

Exposed? To what?

(This flood control blows)

(still blows)

(christ!!! a full min between posts?! I know you all are a bit slow, but some of the people who visit might not be)

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 09:16 PM
Exposed? To what?

(This flood control blows)

(still blows)

(christ!!! a full min between posts?! I know you all are a bit slow, but some of the people who visit might not be)
Yes that is getting on my nerves too.

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 09:18 PM
What is everyone done talk here now.

Suitanim
06-03-2006, 09:18 PM
I think he is holding his own. To say the truth. None of you are good at smack talk.

You are qualified to make this assessment based on what? Your own abilty?

Look, I get the angle you are taking to keep from getting banned, but you are WAY out of your depth here. Why be a ***** and play games? Why not just come over here and man up and stand toe to toe with what meager smack you've got?

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 09:20 PM

Look, I get the angle you are taking to keep from getting banned, but you are WAY out of your depth here. Why be a ***** and play games? Why not just come over here and man up and stand toe to toe with what meager smack you've got?
Its funny you find a hard time smacking him.. I guess thats because he took the 'gay' element out of your usual smack

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 09:21 PM

I told you before. I dont beleive in talking smack. I state what I see. Thats it. I dont like talking bad about people.

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 09:22 PM
Its funny you find a hard time smacking him.. I guess thats because he took the 'gay' element out of your usual smack
Why is that all they use. How shameful.

Need to use 10 seconds

BlitzburghRockCity
06-03-2006, 09:23 PM
This is the blast furnace..this is for real smack talk. If you dont like talking smack then why are you in here in the this thread in the first place ?

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 09:23 PM
This is the blast furnace..this is for real smack talk. If you dont like talking smack then why are you in here in the this thread in the first place ?
It was the busiest thread. I wanted to talk to people. But everyone here is so mean.

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 09:25 PM
Why are you allowing Suit and Tony in here then.. I havent seen REAL smack from them yet

BlitzburghRockCity
06-03-2006, 09:28 PM
Why are you allowing Suit and Tony in here then.. I havent seen REAL smack from them yet

Thats a matter of opinion....but whether or not you consider their smack to be legit, surely you can see that Gay is on a sub level par of NFL smack and just sticking around to try and stir up the masses...

Hines86Ward
06-03-2006, 09:29 PM

I haven't seen any real smack from you yet BengalBrian aka Bungal Bitch....all you do is talk about Suit & Tony's posts. It's like you're obsessed with them. Quit critiqueing & smack talk someone, instead of being a bitch & hiding behind the Big Gay Steeler Fan.....

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 09:30 PM
Thats a matter of opinion....but whether or not you consider their smack to be legit, surely you can see that Gay is on a sub level par of NFL smack and just sticking around to try and stir up the masses...

He is proving a point.. and doing well.. They cant smack him.. Because he has disarmed them of their only ammo.. I think that is quite obvious

Jimmy James
06-03-2006, 09:30 PM
I haven't seen any real smack from you yet BengalBrian aka Bungal Bitch....all you do is talk about Suit & Tony's posts. It's like you're obsessed with them. Quit critiqueing & smack talk someone, instead of being a bitch & hiding behind the Big Gay Steeler Fan.....

Why -- is it your turn to be behind him? Do you guys have some sort of schedule?

(too good to resist)

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 09:31 PM
I dont see how he is hideing behind me. I havent even tried to protect him. instead he is protecting me. I wouldnt think I would need bengal protection on a steeler board.

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 09:31 PM

Who's hiding?? I have been a member of this board almost a year longer than even you...

Suitanim
06-03-2006, 09:32 PM

I always wonder how it feels for you guys...when you run out of idea's and are pretty clearly beaten, what do you do? Blame ME for gay smack that I never relied on, and, in fact, rarely used? Pretend you won and disappear? I've had a posters (Far superior smack talkers than the likes of you lowlifes) PM me afterward and admit they learned a thing or two.

So how are you gonna retreat? I know you got bitch-slapped, you know you got bitch-slapped, and all the observers know you got bitch-slapped, so how do you save face?

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 09:34 PM
I always wonder how it feels for you guys...when you run out of idea's and are pretty clearly beaten, what do you do? Blame ME for gay smack that I never relied on, and, in fact, rarely used? Pretend you won and disappear? I've had a posters (Far superior smack talkers than the likes of you lowlifes) PM me afterward and admit they learned a thing or two.

So how are you gonna retreat? I know you got bitch-slapped, you know you got bitch-slapped, and all the observers know you got bitch-slapped, so how do you save face?
I say noone has been bitch slapped yet. It is starting to get to the point where someone will lose but it hasnt happened yet.

Suitanim
06-03-2006, 09:34 PM

Really? Wow...you really are completely ****ing retarded, aren't you? So stupid you can't even realize when you've had your virtual nose broken and bloodied...

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 09:36 PM

I dont need to do anything... You are from Cleveland.. You are a former Browns fan reaching out to another team... I know the whole story man.. Your life is a pathetic mess.. Art Model has ruined you forever...

Its ok.. When the steelers have a bad season, I will look for you elsewhere..

I dont need to come back with shit.. Your life is on display and we can all just feel sorry for how pathetic it really is... On top of all that, you are halfway to your death.. Old man

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 09:37 PM
Really? Wow...you really are completely ****ing retarded, aren't you? So stupid you can't even realize when you've had your virtual nose broken and bloodied...

Wow.. you are an internet tough guy are ya?? Thats real cool man!!! Wow.. you were born in the 60's werent you... Is this part of your midlife crisis :sofunny:

BlitzburghRockCity
06-03-2006, 09:45 PM
He is proving a point.. and doing well.. They cant smack him.. Because he has disarmed them of their only ammo.. I think that is quite obvious

I think the main issue here is that he's clearly in a thread he doesnt belong in. Either because he clearly cant hang with the big boys so he's just trying to play some head games... or because he's just a complete idiot.

I tend to think its a combination of the two personally. I know you brian and I know you know your football and can hang with some pretty good smack talkers...but clearly even you can see the last several pages of this thread are pointless and void of anything smack related so now its been diluted to mud slinging...

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 09:48 PM
I think the main issue here is that he's clearly in a thread he doesnt belong in. Either because he clearly cant hang with the big boys so he's just trying to play some head games... or because he's just a complete idiot.

I tend to think its a combination of the two personally. I know you brian and I know you know your football and can hang with some pretty good smack talkers...but clearly even you can see the last several pages of this thread are pointless and void of anything smack related so now its been diluted to mud slinging...

I agree.. But the point has been made.. I didnt plan it and I am not even sure who it is.. But I can see why he did it

Suitanim
06-03-2006, 09:50 PM
I dont need to do anything... You are from Cleveland.. You are a former Browns fan reaching out to another team... I know the whole story man.. Your life is a pathetic mess.. Art Model has ruined you forever...

Its ok.. When the steelers have a bad season, I will look for you elsewhere..

I dont need to come back with shit.. Your life is on display and we can all just feel sorry for how pathetic it really is... On top of all that, you are halfway to your death.. Old man

The problem with this kind of nonsense is that it JUST. DOES. NOT. FLY. There are several people on this board who know me personally, and have seen pictures of me when I was a kid in my Terry Bradsahw jersey. Let me emphasize that...I KNOW people who post on this board...in REAL life. REAL life.

I'm about 6 years older than you, and I take pretty good care of myself...in fact, I plan on living to 120. Judging by how miserable you are, I have you pegged as an overweight Type A personality who dies from a heart-attack at about 45, stressing out over your fat-assed wife finding your gay porn stash (there, since you've been accusing me, I gave you what you asked for, some gay smack, but mine was clever and witty and topical).

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 09:51 PM
I agree.. But the point has been made.. I didnt plan it and I am not even sure who it is.. But I can see why he did it
I still dont know what I did. I am only open about two things. One I am gey. Two I am a steeler fan. I picked them name bi gay steeler fan because of big gay al from south park. I was trying to put some humer into something that people see as a bad thing.

BlitzburghRockCity
06-03-2006, 09:51 PM
The only real way for this to be settled is to start a new thread and let him go at it with the members in a non personal, smack only method..void of any mudslinging and name calling. If he has succeeded in 1 thing, its bringing down the validity of this thread to his level...

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 09:53 PM
The problem with this kind of nonsense is that it JUST. DOES. NOT. FLY. There are several people on this board who know me personally, and have seen pictures of me when I was a kid in my Terry Bradsahw jersey. Let me emphasize that...I KNOW people who post on this board...in REAL life. REAL life.

I'm about 6 years older than you, and I take pretty good care of myself...in fact, I plan on living to 120. Judging by how miserable you are, I have you pegged as an overweight Type A personality who dies from a heart-attack at about 45, stressing out over your fat-assed wife finding your gay porn stash (there, since you've been accusing me, I gave you what you asked for, some gay smack, but mine was clever and witty and topical).

Its expected that you may know people on here in REAL life.. As I do on my site.. Whats your point? Can they vouch that you are old or somethin?? I believe you...

And you are ABOUT 6 years older than me?? is that old person talk for I am 7 years older than you? lol

I have pictures of my wife, but it creeps me out to think you would be jerkin off to them later, so I will refrain from posting them... BTW - who did you wife leave you for?

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 09:54 PM

It doesnt matter how you use it. Smack about gays is just weak smack. Most gay people are nice. Nice people dont smack.

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 09:55 PM
The only real way for this to be settled is to start a new thread and let him go at it with the members in a non personal, smack only method..void of any mudslinging and name calling. If he has succeeded in 1 thing, its bringing down the validity of this thread to his level...

I am having fun smacking around the geriatric Suitanim.. Dont close the thread!! ;)

Suitanim
06-03-2006, 10:04 PM
Its expected that you may know people on here in REAL life.. As I do on my site.. Whats your point? Can they vouch that you are old or somethin?? I believe you...

And you are ABOUT 6 years older than me?? is that old person talk for I am 7 years older than you? lol

I have pictures of my wife, but it creeps me out to think you would be jerkin off to them later, so I will refrain from posting them... BTW - who did you wife leave you for?

Holy Christ, but you are a glutton for punishment, aren't you?

A) You are some anonymous nobody who just posted up as an attention *****, but, being the superior BB, SF let you stay and didn't ban you after 4 posts.
B) You are splitting hairs over being SEVEN years younger instead of the dreaded 6? Retarded.
C) Your wife is more likely to jerk off to pictures of me, so you better make sure she never see's a pic of me...spare me any other bullshit. I'm sure she's a fat pig soccer mom who's squeezed out a couple pups and you haven't had sex with her in 5 months or something. It's garden variety "internet toughguy syndrome", and, if there was a formula for it, you fit it exactly.

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 10:09 PM
From who? Sure the **** couldnt be your weak ass smacking, unable to keep his ex wife from ****in everyone.. Its sad.. I know.. You will get over it

A) You are some anonymous nobody who just posted up as an attention *****, but, being the superior BB, SF let you stay and didn't ban you after 4 posts.
You came to us.. then you started this thread calling us out.. I am here to absorb your pathetic smack and respond.. But all you do it call people gay.. Maybe it was your wife that started all this.. Did she leave you for another woman???

B) You are splitting hairs over being SEVEN years younger instead of the dreaded 6? Retarded.
No.. You are trying to make yourself look younger by subtracting a year.. Exactly what old people like you do

C) Your wife is more likely to jerk off to pictures of me, so you better make sure she never see's a pic of me...spare me any other bullshit. I'm sure she's a fat pig soccer mom who's squeezed out a couple pups and you haven't had sex with her in 5 months or something. It's garden variety "internet toughguy syndrome", and, if there was a formula for it, you fit it exactly.
I do her every chance I get.. She is wonderful, we have two children, she hasnt lost her shape at all, she is intelligent (unlike you), beautiful and best of all, she doesnt **** around on me like your ex did.. lol

Hines86Ward

That is true. He's been a member for a year, & I've been a member for a month. I already have 1/4 the amount of posts that he has. He shows up to start some drama, can't smack talk for shit, and gets sent home crying......Thats just how it is. If they're gonna come in here lookin to start something, then we're gonna send them out in disbelief over what happened

Big Gay Steeler Fan

Now whos stupid weomen cant jerk off. Another down fall to weomen.

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 10:12 PM
That is true. He's been a member for a year, & I've been a member for a month. I already have 1/4 the amount of posts that he has. He shows up to start some drama, can't smack talk for shit, and gets sent home crying......Thats just how it is. If they're gonna come in here lookin to start something, then we're gonna send them out in disbelief over what happened
I show up to a thread that is bashing my site. yes..

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 10:12 PM

have you not got that we really could care less about what you have to say go back to your Bungals board and talk to the fans who are more like you

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 10:13 PM
I show up to a thread that is bashing my site. yes..

well let me help you then YOUR SITE SUCKS

Suitanim
06-03-2006, 10:13 PM

Yeah, that's a clever observaton...women can't masturbate.

Look, this has been fun and all, but I've got to go out. My best and only advice for you Bengals trolls is to...........................

.......Come back tomorrow so I can beat you up some more. It's kind of fun.

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 10:14 PM
have you not got that we really could care less about what you have to say go back to your Bungals board and talk to the fans who are more like you

Quality post!!! good job...

loser

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 10:14 PM
I am not on any bengals board. I also dont give a damn what your gay bashing ***** lips have to say

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 10:15 PM

Look, this has been fun and all, but I've got to go out. My best and only advice for you Bengals trolls is to...........................

You got NOTHING

Tell your ex I said hi.. The blowjob was great

Suitanim
06-03-2006, 10:15 PM

loser

Christ, here we go again.

Just an absolute void of anything new and original, but scads and scads of "Your smack is weak" variations.

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 10:16 PM

No dumb ass I said women cant wack off. Wack off means pull on your play thing. To shack hand with the presdient. Not for a women to finger herself.

Hines86Ward
06-03-2006, 10:16 PM

loser

Ohio Steeler, you better watch out....a 29 year old man just called you a loser

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 10:17 PM
Oh my that last one was a little mean. I am very sorry.

BengalBrian
Ohio Steelers, you better watch out....a 29 year old man just called you a loser

You better watch out.. You named yourself after a crybaby korean bitch

Ohio Steeler

loser

thats all you got you have to be kidding me

:dang:

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 10:18 PM

Umm.. and you have had all of what.. 2 posts in this thread.. Go back in your moms vagina

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 10:19 PM
Ohio Steeler, you better watch out....a 29 year old man just called you a loser

LOL

gotta love the Internet tuff guy

my brother can beat up your brother

Suitanim

Huh? As if it was "better" at some earlier point?

BengalBrian
LOL

gotta love the Internet tuff guy

my brother can beat up your brother

Yea.. Thats what I said
:rolleyes:

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 10:20 PM
Umm.. and you have had all of what.. 2 posts in this thread.. Go back in your moms vagina

:sofunny: now that was funny

question does your mommy know you are up this late

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 10:20 PM
Huh? As if it was "better" at some earlier point?
Go on now.. Run away.. I know your nap is comin up and the doctor will be in with your meds soon..

Go die

Hines86Ward
06-03-2006, 10:21 PM
You better watch out.. You named yourself after a crybaby korean bitch

Is that all you got?? Seriously??...

But in defense of Hines, he ain't the one crying after a loss to the Jacksonville Jags on Sunday night or walking off the field wiping tears off his face because he lost in a Wildcard game. No wait, that's your boy CJ. The guy that guarantees things that never happen.

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 10:22 PM
I have to say Bungal fans are the best at talking about nothin and this thread just goes to show that

BengalBrian
:sofunny: now that was funny

question does your mommy know you are up this late

Doubt it.. She lives 50 miles north of here

Big Gay Steeler Fan

But in defense of Hines, he ain't the one crying after a loss to the Jacksonville Jags on Sunday night or walking off the field wiping tears off his face because he lost in a Wildcard game. No wait, that's your boy CJ. The guy that guarantees things that never happen.
Heins did cry and there is nothing wroung with crying.

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 10:23 PM
Doubt it.. She lives 50 miles north of here

I have to say I dont blame her I would move away from your ass if I knew you also :sofunny:

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 10:23 PM

The guy who puts up much better numbers than your Korean Hold OUt.. Yea.. Thats the one

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 10:24 PM
I have to say I dont blame her I would move away from your ass if I knew you also :sofunny:
Ok.. Thread can be closed now.. This is the best smack all night long.

WOW!!!

Loser

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 10:25 PM
The guy who puts up much better numbers than your Korean Hold OUt.. Yea.. Thats the one

news to me is Hines Holding out this year, oh wait you guys want him to hold out :dang: so he does not burn you when we play

Hines86Ward
06-03-2006, 10:25 PM
There goes the 29 year old calling you a loser again Ohio Steeler....he's a tough S.O.B.

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 10:26 PM
Ok.. Thread can be closed now.. This is the best smack all night long.

WOW!!!

Loser

again another great come back from a bungals fan

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 10:26 PM
news to me is Hines Holding out this year, oh wait you guys want him to hold out :dang: so he does not burn you when we play
Yea.. Thats it... By the way.. Chads contract was not up and he signed another extension.. Like true team players do.. Not like your holdout Korean bitch who cried about cowher last month AGAIN in SI

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 10:27 PM
There goes the 29 year old calling you a loser again Ohio Steeler....he's a tough S.O.B.

LOL

I know I am so scared, oh wait I forgot he is just a internet tuff guy who can only come up with you are a loser come back's

Big Gay Steeler Fan
That river dance he did sucked. It was the stupiedest thing all season. Now chad look hot doing it.

tony hipchest
see post # 40 in this thread:

"You do smack damn good though Tony.. I always did appreciate your smack.."

:busted: LMAO! you might as well be telling me how good my shit tastes as i crap down your throat.

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 10:28 PM
Yea.. Thats it... By the way.. Chads contract was not up and he signed another extension.. Like true team players do.. Not like your holdout Korean bitch who cried about cowher last month AGAIN in SI

from the words of BengalBrian

YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 10:28 PM
There goes you not contributing to the smack but just wasting database space again..

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 10:29 PM
That river dance he did sucked. It was the stupiedest thing all season. Now chad look hot doing it.

I am sure you thought just that along with jacking your self off while watching it I am sure

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 10:30 PM
see post # 40 in this thread:

"You do smack damn good though Tony.. I always did appreciate your smack.."

:busted: LMAO! you might as well be telling me how good my shit tastes as i crap down your throat.

Wow Tony.. Get over it.. I wont be your gay lover no matter how much you beg.. I dont fly that way brah!

Ohio Steeler
There goes you not contributing to the smack but just wasting database space again..

na I think all your post already did just that

tony hipchest
Yea.. Thats it... By the way.. Chads contract was not up and he signed another extension.. Like true team players do.. Not like your holdout Korean bitch who cried about cowher last month AGAIN in SIooohhh! a racial bomb:sofunny:. funny how you try to grow a set once your gay buddy arrives on the scene.

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 10:31 PM
I am sure you thought just that along with jacking your self off while watching it I am sure
I didnt jack off I had bobby do it for me. But I bet you did.

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 10:31 PM
he IS a steeler fan.. They excel in jacking off to men

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 10:32 PM
ooohhh! a racial bomb:sofunny:. funny how you try to grow a set once your gay buddy arrives on the scene.

tony how many times have I told you they are not buddies how ever they are boyfriend and girlfriend

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 10:33 PM
tony how many tomes have I told you they are not buddies how ever they are boyfriend and girlfriend

Your smack is the weakest by far... I am almost tempted to drive up to Columbus just to kick your teeth in because you are so freakin lame

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 10:33 PM
Your smack is the weakest by far... I am almost tempted to drive up to Columbus just to kick your teeth in because you are so freakin lame

again from your own words

LOSER

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 10:34 PM
No need to get physical. Smack talk is bad enough.

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 10:37 PM
Well.. Suit ran off.. I am sure he is paging through his wedding album thinking about how his wife took on that gangbang and then they ended up getting divorced.. the rest of you are just retarded obsitcles.. I have run Suit off... That is all I care about..

These Browns fans gone steeler are really ruining all your reputations.. I would suggest banning him.. He is a true Clevelandite that has no life whatsoever and in a couple years will be a fan of someone else...

Good night all

Sorry to make you cry Suit.. Your wife was a ***** though.. You didnt need all that.. Its best what happened.. You really dont wanna stay with her after she took on her whole office, did ya?

Hines86Ward
06-03-2006, 10:40 PM

Ohio Steeler, I found a picture of this Internet badass.....

http://www.zaroio.com/i/o/20051214012856.jpg

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 10:41 PM

I love it when people use pics for smack. But how come only steeler fans do.

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 10:43 PM

hey thats BengalBrian's mom checking up on him, now we know the real reason he got off line

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 10:58 PM
I love it when people use pics for smack. But how come only steeler fans do. thats not so. check out this weak assed bengalsite "brah" cincybengals.com. thats all they do.

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 11:03 PM
thats not so. check out this weak assed bengalsite "brah" cincybengals.com. thats all they do.
Realy I have never been there. Is it photoshop smack or jus uploaded pics with a caption. The photoshop takes skill anyone can upload a pic.

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 11:13 PM
Realy I have never been there. Is it photoshop smack or jus uploaded pics with a caption. The photoshop takes skill anyone can upload a pic. i browsed there once and it was all uploaded picts. the next time i tried to you had to sign up to see what was posted. pretty bitch assed if you asked me. its kinda like a strip bar. you wanna know if its women and not men stripping before you walk in. no offense to you though, ******.

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 11:15 PM
i browsed there once and it was all uploaded picts. the next time i tried to you had to sign up to see what was posted. pretty bitch assed if you asked me. its kinda like a strip bar. you wanna know if its women and not men stripping before you walk in. no offense to you though, ******.
I just looked thruogh. This qtk1 has some photoshop smack. It is all weak though. On some body named Ben

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 11:30 PM
I just looked thruogh. This qtk1 has some photoshop smack. It is all weak though. On some body named Ben

and..........?

did you get any?

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 11:31 PM
and..........?

did you get any?
Didnt register. I could veiw as a guest.

CantStop85
06-03-2006, 11:32 PM
Never has a browns board seemed so tempting...

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 11:33 PM
Then go.

Motley Nate
06-03-2006, 11:34 PM

Drugs are bad, mkay.

BengalBrian
06-03-2006, 11:38 PM

Drugs are bad, mkay.
Nate lives..

Only now its on a steelers board..

qtk1
06-03-2006, 11:41 PM
Its B and nate. So the are disin our site huh.

Motley Nate
06-03-2006, 11:42 PM
Nate lives..

Only now its on a steelers board..
I was at CB earlier today, I'm just making my rounds.

:wtf:

qtk1
06-03-2006, 11:44 PM
I was at CB earlier today, I'm just making my rounds.

:wtf:
I never saw you. Damn you left us for squeelers.

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 11:44 PM
Didnt register. I could veiw as a guest. great......
and?

Motley Nate
06-03-2006, 11:46 PM
I never saw you. Damn you left us for squeelers.
Because I've been on "invisible" for months.

:couch:

qtk1
06-03-2006, 11:46 PM
great......
and?
He jsut went on a rant about leaveing in the locker room. But I am the one that makes the smak sigs. What do you want to know about.

qtk1
06-03-2006, 11:48 PM
Because I've been on "invisible" for months.

:couch:
I can still see you. I am a contributer......um you know what I mean.

Motley Nate
06-03-2006, 11:49 PM
I can still see you. I am a contributer......um you know what I mean.
I went on to get an address for a dynasty league. Brian sent me a PM. He can verify.

Contribu-what?

qtk1
06-03-2006, 11:50 PM
I went on to get an address for a dynasty league. Brian sent me a PM. He can verify.

Contribu-what?
lol Ok you airnt lieing.

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 11:51 PM
He jsut went on a rant about leaveing in the locker room.

que paso vato? no habla espanol.

qtk1
06-03-2006, 11:52 PM
que paso vato? no habla espanol.
Yo habla muy bein espanol. Yo viva in costa rica por dos anos.
Or is it bien. I hate spelling.

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 11:57 PM
Yo habla muy bin espanol. Yo viva in costa rica por dos anos. again. what the **** are you talking about. did gayboy send over the sigsmackmaker for reinforcements?

pathetic. the way bengalbrian was calling for you earlier, it was just a matter of predictable time before you arrived. go ahead clown. make us some funny baloon animals ....errrrrrrr....photoshop pictures.

Ohio Steeler
06-04-2006, 12:01 AM
Yo habla muy bein espanol. Yo viva in costa rica por dos anos.
Or is it bien. I hate spelling.

oh god here we go again :dang:

qtk1
06-04-2006, 12:01 AM
again. what the **** are you talking about. did gayboy send over the sigsmackmaker for reinforcements?

pathetic. the way bengalbrian was calling for you earlier, it was just a matter of predictable time before you arrived. go ahead clown. make us some funny baloon animals ....errrrrrrr....photoshop pictures.
Hey fag boy. I didnt try to smack. You brought up spanish. I was seeing if you know what you where talking about. I said I lived in costa rica for 2 years and speak very good spanish.

qtk1
06-04-2006, 12:02 AM
oh god here we go again :dang:
Whats that mean. I made one post before today.

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 12:05 AM
Tony Hipchest is a ****ing **** smoker..

Oh.. Did I just say that out loud..

Sorry

Oh wait.. No I am not..

BTW - Nate.. Go kick suitanim in the nuts for me.. He is a bitch.. Bring him to cincy too.. He needs to be bitchslapped

qtk1
06-04-2006, 12:06 AM

Sorry

Oh wait.. No I am not..

BTW - Nate.. Go kick suitanim in the nuts for me.. He is a bitch.. Bring him to cincy too.. He needs to be bitchslapped
Oh can I help. That little b itch ran his mouth and now he is now where in sight.

tony hipchest
06-04-2006, 12:08 AM
Hey fag boy. I didnt try to smack. You brought up spanish. I was seeing if you know what you where talking about. I said I lived in costa rica for 2 years and speak very good spanish. dont get so sensitive nancy. youre in the ****ing blast furnace. if you cant take it get the **** out. i dont really give a shit where you lived capiche?

qtk1
06-04-2006, 12:09 AM
dont get so sensitive nancy. youre in the ****ing blast furnace. if you cant take it get the **** out. i dont really give a shit where you lived capiche?
I can take it. I was trying to be nice. But you f ucked that up. What a buzz kill.

tony hipchest
06-04-2006, 12:10 AM

Sorry

Oh wait.. No I am not..

BTW - Nate.. Go kick suitanim in the nuts for me.. He is a bitch.. Bring him to cincy too.. He needs to be bitchslapped see post #40 in this thread. your throat must be sore. need some chloroseptic?

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 12:10 AM
dont get so sensitive nancy. youre in the ****ing blast furnace. if you cant take it get the **** out. i dont really give a shit where you lived capiche?

I dont really give a **** what you say.. Capiche?

tony hipchest
06-04-2006, 12:11 AM

:jerkit: get off my nuts you little bitch

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 12:13 AM
see post #40 in this thread. your throat must be sore. need some chloroseptic?
You are feeding off that one comment I gave you... Well.. Everyone is wrong from time to time.. Obviously I was wrong.. I have yet to see you come up with anything much resembling smack.. Do the world a favor and cut off your d ick before you are able to procreate..

Oh wait.. Thats right.. You cant get a mans ass pregnant.. nevermind

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 12:14 AM
:jerkit: get off my nuts you little bitch

You only wish your nuts had any purpose other than creating your next jackoff load... Have a blast..

By the way.. Were you one of the ones that ****ed suit's exwife?

tony hipchest
06-04-2006, 12:16 AM
its too late for you bengalbrain. when youre all alone here youre slobbing all over my knob. when your bengalbuddy reinforcements arrive you act all tough and badass. you little schlep. your shit has been weak and tired from day one, which ive told you from day one. in the meantime you still proceded to massage my nuts. thanks!