PDA

View Full Version : Bait and Switch

Suitanim
06-02-2006, 01:41 PM
Many moons ago, I alerted the men of SF to be on the lookout for a Jen Anniston movie in which she not only "goes bald" (and I'm not talking on her head), but shows it in a full frontal scene.

Well, that movie is out now (The Break Up), and, alas, while there is a brief glimpse of what is probably Jen's body double's ass, the much hyped frontal scene is nowhere to be found.

I'm not a huge Anniston fan...I mean, I'd hit that and all, but I'm not about to plunk down nearly $10 to see her in a movie. I do like Vince Vaughn flick's, but I'm not crazy about him in a chick flick, but if you have a movie with Vince Vaughn AND a fully shaven Anniston, I'm there, and i don't think I'm alone.

I think they screwed the pooch on this one...you know they are gonna get the chicks out for this movie, if for no other reason than they all love "Friends", but they had a chance to score a real coup and attract a lot of dudes, and they blew it.

slashsteel
06-02-2006, 02:42 PM
One day we will see more frontals, and all men will be happy campers when that day arrives................ :)

blackvelvet
06-02-2006, 02:48 PM
:dang: You paid ten bucks to see her frontals? You perv. *shakes head*

3 to be 4
06-02-2006, 06:00 PM
Many moons ago, I alerted the men of SF to be on the lookout for a Jen Anniston movie in which she not only "goes bald" (and I'm not talking on her head), but shows it in a full frontal scene.

Well, that movie is out now (The Break Up), and, alas, while there is a brief glimpse of what is probably Jen's body double's ass, the much hyped frontal scene is nowhere to be found.

I'm not a huge Anniston fan...I mean, I'd hit that and all, but I'm not about to plunk down nearly $10 to see her in a movie. I do like Vince Vaughn flick's, but I'm not crazy about him in a chick flick, but if you have a movie with Vince Vaughn AND a fully shaven Anniston, I'm there, and i don't think I'm alone.

I think they screwed the pooch on this one...you know they are gonna get the chicks out for this movie, if for no other reason than they all love "Friends", but they had a chance to score a real coup and attract a lot of dudes, and they blew it.

im about to explode. She is my #1 celebrity on the "rotation"

i better go to worship service tonight..

Suitanim
06-02-2006, 06:08 PM
Why not just use the ammunition and run a batch to her tonight?

MattsMe
06-02-2006, 10:09 PM
There are some nude paparazzi pics of her floating around on the net you know...

Ambridge
06-02-2006, 10:33 PM
The Mrs. has been hinting around that she wants me to take her to see The Break Up......I weaseled my way out of taking her to see "Failure to Launch" but I think I'm stuck this time.
Vince Vaughn might be the only thing that makes this movie bearable.

3 to be 4
06-02-2006, 10:44 PM
There are some nude paparazzi pics of her floating around on the net you know...

POOOOOOM!!!!!

Jimmy James
06-03-2006, 08:58 PM
The Mrs. has been hinting around that she wants me to take her to see The Break Up......I weaseled my way out of taking her to see "Failure to Launch" but I think I'm stuck this time.
Vince Vaughn might be the only thing that makes this movie bearable.

I see that the critics are saying this film is disappointing. I don't see it. We saw it earlier today. It worked for me. It was well directed by Peyton Reed. Vaughn, Favreau, Cole Hauser, Jason Bateman, and Vincent D'Onofrio are all very funny here if you ask me. As I think back on it, there are some implausibilites about the storyline. It's easy enough to just gloss over them and let it work. It's hardly the rom-com your wife might expect to see, though. In fact, I liked it better than my wife did. It really is about the break up, not about some cutesy story of how the two leads got together.

Suitanim
06-03-2006, 09:11 PM
John Favreau is in it? I did not know this.

That changes things. They, I think, have only done "Swingers' and "Made" together, and both were most excellent and VERY funny...

Jimmy James
06-03-2006, 09:12 PM

That changes things. They, I think, have only done "Swingers' and "Made" together, and both were most excellent and VERY funny...

Yes, a very fat Favreau is in it. Well, he's not as fat here as he was on My Name Is Earl.

I saw him recently on one of the late night shows. He's getting back down to acting weight. I guess it's to do the Iron Man film.

Suitanim
06-03-2006, 09:18 PM
He's alays battled weight, but he can take it off if he has to...

MattsMe
06-03-2006, 09:28 PM

They were so money in those films. The chicks knew they were money. "Dude, you're totally money." :sofunny: