PDA

View Full Version : America's Game 2011- green bay packers

tony hipchest
09-07-2011, 08:17 PM
anyone watching this? i am. its a great series and will help me appreciate the loss more for what it was...

the packers getting lucky. :chuckle:

call me strange, but watching this will take some of the sting out of the SB for me and provide some closure on the eve of the new season (i watched the replay of the actual game monday for atleast the 5th time).

Atlanta Dan
09-07-2011, 08:39 PM
anyone watching this? i am. its a great series and will help me appreciate the loss more for what it was...

the packers getting lucky. :chuckle:

call me strange, but watching this will take some of the sting out of the SB for me and provide some closure on the eve of the new season (i watched the replay of the actual game monday for atleast the 5th time).

I turned off the replay Monday night in the 3rd quarter after Ben overthrew a wide open Wallace in the end zone - that would have put the Steelers up 24-21:banging:.

That play more than the early 4th quarter Mendenhall fumble was the crest of the wave for the Steelers

Cannot bring myself to watch 2010 Green Bay's America's Game as I wonder who would have been on it for the 2010 champion Steelers (IMO - Ward, Ryan Clark or Farrior, and LeBeau)

tony hipchest
09-07-2011, 09:04 PM
:dang: ****! :dang:

(not you dan, just watching the end).

i still feel clay mathews was the mvp for 1 single play (which i think is one of the best, most impactful, game changing plays in sb history).

i loved kevin green as a player/tv personality, and its hard for me not to feel the same for him as a coach.

heres to hoping carnell lake can bring us some of that same fire. :cheers:

tony hipchest
09-07-2011, 09:05 PM
:dang: ****! :dang:

(not you dan, just watching the end).

i still feel clay mathews was the mvp for 1 single play (which i think is one of the best, most impactful, game changing plays in sb history).

i loved kevin greene as a player/tv personality, and its hard for me not to feel the same for him as a coach.

heres to hoping carnell lake can bring us some of that same fire. :cheers:

Wallabeast17
09-08-2011, 09:33 AM
I can't bring my self to watch it:crying02:

BIGNASTY91
09-08-2011, 09:53 AM
I can't bring my self to watch it:crying02:

Im with you on this one. As soon as it came on i changed the channel. Havent watched a replay of the SB either! That was last year, and im ready to move on to this sunday!! :tt03: :tt03: :tt03: :tt03:

OX1947
09-08-2011, 03:25 PM
I want that Super Bowl to be gone. I have to wait til kickoff today to watch anything. I cant see anything involving Super Bowl 45.