PDA

View Full Version : Here for the inevitable smack leading to the season opener

Jimmy James
06-03-2006, 01:39 AM
Hello, all.

I'm a Dolphins fan just establishing my presence so I can run the smack when it's time for the season opener. It's going to be fun watching Mularkey help us beat you guys. :)

HburgXL06
06-03-2006, 01:40 AM
Welcome man. Holla at your boy. Hope you enjoy it here. Peace.

BuFu

Jimmy James
06-03-2006, 01:41 AM
Thanks for the welcome, man.

FWIW, I can normally be found at FinHeaven.com and my second home Cincybengals.com

I've been advised you guys have a bit of a rivalry with my second home. I understand rivalry, but know that I know how to act on message boards. I'm a recurring member in good standing on not one but two Jets boards.

BB2W
06-03-2006, 02:37 PM
Welcome to SF Jimmy... we're all looking forward to the opener.

Your friends at cincy.com told you there is a rivalry... an internet message board rivalry??? How gay is that? Bengals fans are weird. I don't think you can call it a rivalry... they're just sore because the Pittsburgh won the Superbowl and they hate everything that has to do with the Steelers.

I used to visit their site, but after they got bounced from the playoffs and the Steelers won the Superbowl it wasn't the same. The crying began and they got way to sensitive.

Black@Gold Forever32
06-03-2006, 02:41 PM
Hello, all.

I'm a Dolphins fan just establishing my presence so I can run the smack when it's time for the season opener. It's going to be fun watching Mularkey help us beat you guys. :)

Whats up man and welcome to SF. This is a very good forum. About the smack bring it go ahead. But who will be starting at QB for the Phins when the season opens Daunte or Joey?

Hines86Ward
06-03-2006, 03:57 PM
Welcome! Hope you like it here.

Lyn
06-03-2006, 04:46 PM
Welcome to Steeler Fever. Disregard the Bengals mouths on that board about us, if you want to know about us, ask us. You get the truth here.

clevestinks
06-03-2006, 04:47 PM
Hello, all.

All Talk, All ready

Jimmy James
06-03-2006, 05:38 PM
Your friends at cincy.com told you there is a rivalry... an internet message board rivalry??? How gay is that?

Actually, no -- Tha Rock told me that. Brian told me that he thinks this is the best of the Steeler sites, and he's really the only one I have spoken to about this board. You can see that if you care -- it's right in the forum. Tha Rock sent me a PM.

Jimmy James
06-03-2006, 05:39 PM
Whats up man and welcome to SF. This is a very good forum. About the smack bring it go ahead. But who will be starting at QB for the Phins when the season opens Daunte or Joey?

My money is on Harrington. I think he'll likely start the first 6 or so, and I hope he comes out of the gate hot. I don't care about a QB controversy. If I recall, Miami did okay thirty-some years ago when two QBs got us through a season. :)

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 08:11 PM
Hello, all.

welcome to SF

83-Steelers-43
06-03-2006, 09:09 PM
Thirty-some years ago........LOL.

Jimmy James
06-03-2006, 09:16 PM
Thirty-some years ago........LOL.

What's so funny? I know my team's history?

Prosdo
06-03-2006, 10:31 PM
Welcome to SF!

Jimmy James
06-03-2006, 10:34 PM
Thanks to all of you for the welcome.

SteelerzGirl
06-03-2006, 11:39 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever, Jimmy! :smile:

SteelShooter
06-06-2006, 01:17 AM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ..................and..........................BRI NG IT!! :smoker: