PDA

View Full Version : I'm not even sure what to do with this...

Suitanim
06-03-2006, 08:20 PM
6 year old Cambodian boy sleeps with 16 foot python. (Although there MIGHT be a cornhole joke in here somewhere)

WTF?

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/images/newspic9_030606.jpg

CantStop85
06-03-2006, 08:28 PM
Sounds like the perfect pet. Forget having an attack dog.

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 08:31 PM
Suit I see what your problem is. Your still hideing it. That is why you talk so bad about corn hole. Its ok man come out of that closet. It is a great world when you do.

BlitzburghRockCity
06-03-2006, 08:36 PM
WTF is that about !!! All you need is for that snake to have a nightmare some night and start carrying on and that little boy is toast !!!

Suitanim
06-03-2006, 08:36 PM
"Big Gay Steeler Fan"?

All the worst Bengals elements rolled up into one. Deflection, a lack of actual smack, not to mention unoriginality and a complete lack of any comedic value (I'll give you a pass on spelling and grammar). Let me guess, in your next post, you'll tell me "Your smack is weak".

:finger: :finger: :finger:

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 08:37 PM
"Big Gay Steeler Fan"?

All the worst Bengals elements rolled up into one. Deflection, a lack of actual smack, not to mention unoriginality and a complete lack of any comedic value. Let me guess, in your next post, you'll tell me "Your smack is weak".

:finger: :finger: :finger:
Smack I am sorry sir but I look down on smack talk. If you cant be nice then just shut up.

Oh and I have been a steeler fan since you where just a little thing so dont call me tha agian.

HburgXL06
06-03-2006, 09:39 PM
Smack I am sorry sir but I look down on smack talk. If you cant be nice then just shut up.

Oh and I have been a steeler fan since you where just a little thing so dont call me tha agian.

i'ma highly doubt you bein a Steelers fan when your username is "Big Gay Steeler Fan" and we are only three days into June (the month that you joined June 2006) and you already have -16 rep points. Oh and as far as lookin down on smack talk that is just a bunch of bullshit. You brought it with you "come out the closet" remark. Suit said "WTF" about the kid and then just made a side joke remark about makin a cornholin joke but that was just a swipe at our resident bengals fans here just outta fun. Whatever, whoever you are man you got issues.

BuFu

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 09:44 PM
i'ma highly doubt you bein a Steelers fan when your username is "Big Gay Steeler Fan" and we are only three days into June (the month that you joined June 2006) and you already have -16 rep points. Oh and as far as lookin down on smack talk that is just a bunch of bullshit. You brought it with you "come out the closet" remark. Suit said "WTF" about the kid and then just made a side joke remark about makin a cornholin joke but that was just a swipe at our resident bengals fans here just outta fun. Whatever, whoever you are man you got issues.

BuFu

What Bungals fans do these days

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 09:59 PM

BuFu
I just joined today and youguys gave me -16 rep. My name is that because of big gay al. I was trying to make humer out of something that most people say is bad. Even if they dont say it openly it is what they are thinking. We know it. You know it.

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 10:11 PM
I was just wondering what I did to deserve -24 rep.

Suitanim
06-03-2006, 10:17 PM
Negative 24? It's negative 34 now.

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 10:21 PM
Negative 24? It's negative 34 now.
I would still like to know why.

MattsMe
06-03-2006, 10:30 PM
I would still like to know why.

No, you wouldn't.

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 10:36 PM
No, you wouldn't.
Yes I would. What is it because I am a gay steeler fan. Well if that is it then why dont all of you that gave it to me man up and send me your add. and phone #. My lawyer will contact you.

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 10:45 PM

well lets see your name might have something to do with it and the fact you are really a bungals fan posting as a steelers fan might also not help you, so if I where you I would just go back to where you came from

nuff said

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 10:47 PM
try joining this site and posting

nuff said
Does that mean because I am gay.

MattsMe
06-03-2006, 10:54 PM
Yes I would. What is it because I am a gay steeler fan. Well if that is it then why dont all of you that gave it to me man up and send me your add. and phone #. My lawyer will contact you.

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: Your lawyer?

You don't see anyone here named "Big Straight Steeler Fan" do you? Despite how you may think, a person's sexual preference is not a badge of honor that needs to be prominently displayed for all to see. It's not an achievement that needs to be rewarded. It's not something that needs to be bragged about or brought up at every oppurtunity to remind everyone of your pride. You didn't accomplish anything by being gay, nor did I by being straight. Sleep with who you want, but don't treat it like a flag that should be waved in everyone's face just to get you the attention and acknowledgement you so desperately crave. There is nothing to brag about, and it's obnoxious and immature to shout it out every chance you get.

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 10:56 PM

You don't see anyone here named "Big Straight Steeler Fan" do you? Despite how you may think, a person's sexual preference is not a badge of honor that needs to be prominently displayed for all to see. It's not an achievement that needs to be rewarded. It's not something that needs to be bragged about or brought up at every oppurtunity to remind everyone of your pride. You didn't accomplish anything by being gay, nor did I by being straight. Sleep with who you want, but don't treat it like a flag that should be waved in everyone's face just to get you the attention and acknowledgement you so desperately crave. There is nothing to brag about, and it's obnoxious and immature to shout it out every chance you get.

Well said Matt

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 10:56 PM

Well mabey it should. If you all act like this. People like the ones who gave me negitive rep are the reason why we have to. They are also the reason why we areminoritys and not just people. Bigits need to go off into a corner and die.

Hines86Ward
06-03-2006, 10:58 PM
They are also the reason why we areminoritys and not just people.

You're not a minority, you're just a queer....

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 11:00 PM

hines you forgot

You're not a minority, you're just a bungals queer....

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 11:01 PM
That is just what I was talking about. Gays get descrimanated agians more then any race and it is because of panzy mother f uckers like you. I dare you to look me in the eyes and call me a queer with out a bunch of red neck bastereds next to you.

Hines86Ward
06-03-2006, 11:01 PM
hines you forgot

OH SNAP!:dang: ....my bad, I forgot

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 11:03 PM
OH SNAP!:dang: ....my bad, I forgot

thats ok dont let it happen again

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 11:04 PM
hines you forgot

Once agian I am gay so I cant be a steeler fan. Why I mean is it agianst the law and I just dont know. Because if so shot me now.

Hines86Ward
06-03-2006, 11:05 PM
Because if so shot me now.

You've been shot Bengal queer....:m16:

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 11:07 PM
Once agian I am gay so I cant be a steeler fan. Why I mean is it agianst the law and I just dont know. Because if so shot me now.

ok let me say this in a way you will understand, you are not a steelers fan you are a Bungals fan posting as a steelers fan just to cause trouble.....

well newsflash we are on to you and could really care less about you or your post....so do us all a favor and go back to the cincy forums and post over there with you FAG friends

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 11:08 PM
You've been shot Bengal queer....:m16:
Once agian. Say that to my face. I bet this queer can whip your ass one on one.

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 11:11 PM

someone hit a soft spot

Hines you better watch out the internet tuff guy is on the lose

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 11:12 PM
someone hit a soft spot

Hines you better watch out the internet tuff guy is on the lose
No Im not an internet tuff guy. I will back up anything i say. So like I said. You want some come get some. one on one you have no chance.

Hines86Ward
06-03-2006, 11:14 PM

You couldn't whoop me one on one. You slap like a girl:sissies: & you don't even have your location posted anyways....

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 11:17 PM
You couldn't whoop me one on one. You slap like a girl:sissies: & you don't even have your location posted anyways....
up state NY. They it is posted. Oh and yes I can whoop you one on one. I was a black belt in karate. I might not have done anything with it in a few years but it is alwas there.

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 11:18 PM
No Im not an internet tuff guy. I will back up anything i say. So like I said. You want some come get some. one on one you have no chance.

oh I am scared

3 to be 4
06-03-2006, 11:18 PM
i think you mean -42

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 11:19 PM
i think you mean -42

ouch :sofunny:

Hines86Ward
06-03-2006, 11:20 PM
We obviously have hit a soft spot with the ninja queer....

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 11:20 PM
oh I am scared
You say that but you still are no closer to comeing up here.

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 11:21 PM
up state NY. They it is posted. Oh and yes I can whoop you one on one. I was a black belt in karate. I might not have done anything with it in a few years but it is alwas there.

oh now we are really scared

how old is this guy 12 he has to use the oh Iam a Black Belt in thing

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 11:21 PM
i think you mean -42
Oh big man. Give me negitive rep. Let me guess its because Im gay.

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 11:23 PM
oh now we are really scared

how old is this guy 12 he has to use the oh Iam a Black Belt in thing
No I am thirty. I quite karate when I was 28. Started to get to old for it. But i will gladly diminstrate it on your face.

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 11:23 PM
You say that but you still are no closer to comeing up here.

LOL

ok lets see I have nothin to prove to you I was a Marine for 4 years and now am Active duty Army Reserves and will soon be going to Iraq for my 3rd tour so no matter what you say you are nothin to me....

Hines86Ward
06-03-2006, 11:25 PM
Ohio Steeler, watch out or he'll get you with his karate moves...

http://www.livingwithitch.org/img/zacharate.jpg

Motley Nate
06-03-2006, 11:25 PM

Geez.... there's only one person in the world that I know that spells words like

"AGIAN" and "HIDEING"

Would it be the "sight edeter"?

:busted:

Motley Nate
06-03-2006, 11:26 PM
I just joined today and youguys gave me -16 rep. My name is that because of big gay al. I was trying to make humer out of something that most people say is bad. Even if they dont say it openly it is what they are thinking. We know it. You know it.
"Humer"?

Dude.... c'mon.

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 11:27 PM
LOL

ok lets see I have nothin to prove to you I was a Marine for 4 years and now am Active duty Army Reserves and will soon be going to Iraq for my 3rd tour so no matter what you say you are nothin to me....
A marine nice. I would like to say thank you for your service. Out of respect for the corp. I will leave now and never come back. I know that is what you all want.

Motley Nate
06-03-2006, 11:27 PM
Because Figg demanded it. You know: he is "ruenieng" the internet.

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 11:28 PM
Ohio Steeler, watch out or he'll get you with his karate moves...

http://www.livingwithitch.org/img/zacharate.jpg

this guy is a joke the sad part is he really belives he is a hard ass and can kick anyones ass...

Give me 24 hr's with him in Iraq and we will see who comes out on top

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 11:28 PM
Because Figg demanded it. You know: he is "ruenieng" the internet.

Who? I have no idea who you are talking about.

Motley Nate
06-03-2006, 11:30 PM
Who? I have no idea who you are talking about.
Sure thing.

Queever.

3 to be 4
06-03-2006, 11:33 PM
Oh big man. Give me negitive rep. Let me guess its because Im gay.

make it -46

no. its not because you are gay. its because you are a ****ing ass hole.

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 11:34 PM
But i will gladly diminstrate it on your face. is that before or after bukkake is demonstrated on your face?

Big Gay Steeler Fan
06-03-2006, 11:35 PM
make it -46

no. its not because you are gay. its because you are a ****ing ass hole.
atleast I got the real reason. Peace out everyone. This site sucks and so do all the pit fans on it. Now you can ban me dicks.

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 11:36 PM
atleast I got the real reason. Peace out everyone. This site sucks and so do all the pit fans on it. Now you can ban me dicks.

- 51 now you are doing well it seems and I am sure the admin's/mods will be happy to ban your ass

qtk1
06-03-2006, 11:42 PM
- 51 now you are doing well it seems
lol I take it he is not liked here.

Hines86Ward
06-03-2006, 11:46 PM
lol I take it he is not liked here.

All of his posts were about being gay & it was the same stuff over and over....

qtk1
06-03-2006, 11:49 PM
All of his posts were about being gay & it was the same stuff over and over....
Sounds like steeler smack. Expect all of theres is directed at bengals fan.
Ok sorry I will keep smack in the smack section.

qtk1
06-04-2006, 12:08 AM
Geez.... there's only one person in the world that I know that spells words like

"AGIAN" and "HIDEING"

Would it be the "sight edeter"?

No but now I am here. Compare me to someone like that. I ought to drive up there and kick your a$$

BlacknGold Bleeder
06-04-2006, 12:17 AM
No but now I am here. Compare me to someone like that. I ought to drive up there and kick your a$$

I like your sig ... it shows how the Bungles are going away from Detroit!!!!

qtk1
06-04-2006, 12:20 AM
I like your sig ... it shows how the Bungles are going away from Detroit!!!!
I made that at the start of last season. I guess I should change it now.lol I will make on just for you tomorrow.

tony hipchest
06-04-2006, 01:04 AM
is that before or after bukkake is demonstrated on your face?you need a towel bengalbrain/qtky?

HburgXL06
06-04-2006, 02:39 AM

Great post. Dead on. Rep points to you.

QTk1, good attempt at a first sig. Keep workin at it.

BGSF, gay or not you turned us all off with your first post. That is what got you in all this trouble and began the suspicion. You get defensive about cornholin and direct that the practice of cornholin is not gay and that Suit was the actual one that was gay. Who other than bengals (cincinnati) fans would know what cornholin is, why it is so special, and why it must be defended to the death that it is not gay soundin? You claim that you are celebratin a south park character who was placed on that show to mock the stereotypical homosexual prejudices. That is not a characer to aspire to as a username unless the username is created to portray and negative (and fake) image on bein a Steelers fan. You also then continue to act like a total wannabe hard ass when threatened. You're on the internet man. First you play the b*tch card of a lawyer, then you claim to be a minority and to be pitied, then you act like you want to beat the shit out of anyone who challenges you. You want them to come to you? Man you brought it you want it so bad go to them. Then they can kick your ass. I'll put $20 on Ohio Steeler. He's a Marine. Marines will one way or another kick your ass. Peace.

BuFu

qtk1
06-04-2006, 05:35 PM
Great post. Dead on. Rep points to you.

QTk1, good attempt at a first sig. Keep workin at it.

BGSF, gay or not you turned us all off with your first post. That is what got you in all this trouble and began the suspicion. You get defensive about cornholin and direct that the practice of cornholin is not gay and that Suit was the actual one that was gay. Who other than bengals (cincinnati) fans would know what cornholin is, why it is so special, and why it must be defended to the death that it is not gay soundin? You claim that you are celebratin a south park character who was placed on that show to mock the stereotypical homosexual prejudices. That is not a characer to aspire to as a username unless the username is created to portray and negative (and fake) image on bein a Steelers fan. You also then continue to act like a total wannabe hard ass when threatened. You're on the internet man. First you play the b*tch card of a lawyer, then you claim to be a minority and to be pitied, then you act like you want to beat the shit out of anyone who challenges you. You want them to come to you? Man you brought it you want it so bad go to them. Then they can kick your ass. I'll put $20 on Ohio Steeler. He's a Marine. Marines will one way or another kick your ass. Peace.

BuFu
This was made a long time ago. It was at the start of the 2005 season. I am much better now. I am not great but better. Oh and just so everyone know. I am not here to troll. I will smack alot. But I am mainly here to check it out.