PDA

View Full Version : cincy game

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 08:45 PM
ok who here is planning on going to the cincy game in cincy this coming year.

floodcitygirl
06-03-2006, 11:32 PM
I'll absolutely be there...never miss it. For those coming into town, I can definately let you know some great STEELER hang outs and tailgaiting areas, if you're in need of the info! :smile:

Ohio Steeler
06-03-2006, 11:35 PM
I plan on being there with my 8 year old, it will be his 1st ever NFL game

SteelerzGirl
06-04-2006, 01:18 AM
ok who here is planning on going to the cincy game in cincy this coming year.

Not me! There's no way I'm driving into Cincinnati w/Pennsylvania plates and coming out of the game and having my car up on blocks. But I will be at Heinz Field when the Bengals come to the 'Burgh.

83-Steelers-43
06-04-2006, 03:27 AM
If I can get a ticket for an away game, I might go. Normally prefer home games though.

SteelShooter
06-04-2006, 04:03 AM
Not me! There's no way I'm driving into Cincinnati w/Pennsylvania plates and coming out of the game and having my car up on blocks. But I will be at Heinz Field when the Bengals come to the 'Burgh.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: OMG! Now THAT was funny!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

floodcitygirl
06-05-2006, 10:34 AM
Not me! There's no way I'm driving into Cincinnati w/Pennsylvania plates and coming out of the game and having my car up on blocks. But I will be at Heinz Field when the Bengals come to the 'Burgh. Hey girly, no problem! Just park at my house and we can go down to the game together! Never have had a problem even with my Cincysteelersfans sticker on it. It's a blast to walk into "their" tailgating area decked out in the black & gold! :jammin:

SteelerzGirl
06-05-2006, 11:59 AM
Hey girly, no problem! Just park at my house and we can go down to the game together! Never have had a problem even with my Cincysteelersfans sticker on it. It's a blast to walk into "their" tailgating area decked out in the black & gold! :jammin:

Sounds like a great plan to me, sister! I'll be sure to display my "We Dey" decal proudly in front of your house...(lol). And you know I have no problem struttin' through their tailgating area in my Black 'n Gold. :cool: Oh yeaaaa... :jammin:

steelerdude
06-05-2006, 12:25 PM
I'm thinking about going. There should be a steelersfever tailgate area if more members are going to be there.

qtk1
06-05-2006, 02:01 PM
I plan on being there with my 8 year old, it will be his 1st ever NFL game
This will be a great 1st game for your son. I am wanting to go if I can get tickets but I dont know yet.

Ohio Steeler
06-05-2006, 02:45 PM
I'm thinking about going. There should be a steelersfever tailgate area if more members are going to be there.

I like that idea....

Lets do it

floodcitygirl
06-05-2006, 04:46 PM
I'm thinking about going. There should be a steelersfever tailgate area if more members are going to be there. I know that Martino's always has a huge STEELER turnout for the game and does tailgating at their restaurant. I'm guessing that Cincysteelersfans will be getting together as well b4 the game but I have no details yet. It would be great to get Steelersfever folks together! :cool:

Elvis
06-05-2006, 08:46 PM
I would love to attend the game, but a little bit too long a drive for me... I hate that Bungals and look forward to us pounding them this year!! I have waited so long to see our beloved Steelers win that 5th tittle that I actually shed tears at the 2 min. warning... It is so special to me to see us win the Super Bowl.. My wife and I are expecting our first child 2gether, she had a little boy when we got 2gether even though he isnt mine, I love him just the same. Other than me finding Jesus and these things the Steelers winning the Super Bowl are the greatest things I have live to see to date..
God Bless
Elvis

SteelerzGirl
06-05-2006, 08:49 PM
I know that Martino's always has a huge STEELER turnout for the game and does tailgating at their restaurant. I'm guessing that Cincysteelersfans will be getting together as well b4 the game but I have no details yet. It would be great to get Steelersfever folks together! :cool:

Sounds great, flood! I think I can guess who won't be buying the blonde and the brunette from CSF any of those cute lil drinks w/the umbrellas in them at Martinos...(lol). :wink:

floodcitygirl
06-05-2006, 10:31 PM
Sounds great, flood! I think I can guess who won't be buying the blonde and the brunette from CSF any of those cute lil drinks w/the umbrellas in them at Martinos...(lol). :wink: (lol) I'd say you're right on that one...but who would really want them for cabana boys anyway! Yuck!

SteelerzGirl
06-06-2006, 10:01 AM
(lol) I'd say you're right on that one...but who would really want them for cabana boys anyway! Yuck!

:sofunny:

I wouldn't want them for cabana boys. They're not even worthy to mow the lawn I walk on...(lol). :smile:

kysteelerman
06-17-2006, 01:44 AM
YA, I GOING I GO EVERY YEAR.. FROM ASHLAND KY,, ABOUT A 2 HOUR DRIVE... MIGHT BRING MY STEELER TRUCK TO THE GAME JUST GOT TO BRING SOMEONE WITH ME WHILE I AM AT THE GAME.......