PDA

View Full Version : Suggs says he’ll take a fine to get a “good shot” on a quarterback

SteelCityMom
09-11-2011, 07:53 AM
I see Harbaugh has been doing well keeping his guys in line. :sofunny:

-----------------------------------------

Suggs says he’ll take a fine to get a “good shot” on a quarterback
Posted by Mike Florio on September 10, 2011, 10:04 AM EDT

Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2237/terrell-suggs) didn’t talk only about his team’s rivalry with the Steelers during Friday’s appearance on The Jim Rome Show. Suggs also discussed the issue of hits on quarterbacks and the fines that often flow therefrom.

And Suggs said he’s fine with being fined.

“I’ll take a fine, if I get a good shot at a quarterback,” Suggs said. “I don’t care where I hit him, how I hit him, as long as I’m getting the job done, I’ll take it.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/10/suggs-says-hell-take-a-fine-to-get-a-good-shot-on-a-quarterback/related/

Buddha Bus
09-11-2011, 08:29 AM
I'm waiting for an explanation of this article from our preeminent genius Booby. After all, he DID say Harbaugh wouldn't stand for this kind of stuff because it would show classlessness and Jimmy boy has too strong of a sense of right and wrong to allow this.

I guess he'll be benching Suggs today for his classless comment and for making the Ravens' organization look bad. :rolleyes:

Suggs is a piece of thuggish, neanderthal sh!t. Bring it on you goon! See what James Harrison does in retaliation.

GMU Steeler
09-11-2011, 09:28 AM
This is why I always laugh when Ravens fans hate on players for being dirty but then their players say crap like this or announce they have bounties on people.

Baltimore Ravens Fan
09-11-2011, 07:33 PM
Suggs is a piece of thuggish, neanderthal sh!t. Bring it on you goon! See what James Harrison does in retaliation.

It's a double standard when a Ravens player says it, but when a Steelers player says it and does it, he's a saint? Hypocrite.

I have yet to see Suggs get fined for anything or saying anything completely out of line, like insulting his own teammates after a loss in the Super Bowl, calling out the Commissioner, etc. So you're a bit far off on Suggs being a thuggish, neanderthal piece of shit.

dsr
09-12-2011, 07:23 AM
So when he hits a QB late, the Commissioner looks at that article, decides it proves deliberate intent to injure, and gives him a suspension. I'm good with that.