PDA

View Full Version : First Half

55BaileyFan
09-11-2011, 02:31 PM
The defense looks old and over-matched. The run game is working but we keep throwing instead of trying to control the clock. The defense isn't covering any releasing TE or players coming out of the back field. If this is our team this year...we are seriously screwed.

The Steelers need to run the ball and play more physical on defense. I have to say I am extremely disappointed right now.

ETL
09-11-2011, 02:35 PM
I guess its all William Gay's fault right?

ETL
09-11-2011, 02:37 PM
Seriously, i agree with you. foote looked bad on 2 plays

Corey_J
09-11-2011, 02:38 PM
I guess its all William Gay's fault right?
Your sig made me LOL for 3 miutes straight...................LOL

tanda10506
09-11-2011, 02:39 PM
I agree. I've never seen any Steeler team getting ran on by any RB like this, it's embarassing. I knew our pass D wouldn't be that great cause it's the same team as last year as far as starting DB's, but we will have a hard time beating the Browns and Seahawks playing like this. We need to run more. With this many good WR's and Miller, there is no reason our passing game should be so bad. We've completed some pointless bubble screens, waiste's of downs as I call them, other then that we haven't completed any real passes. Ben's throwing right now isn't that great and these WR's should be scorching the ravens corners but they aren't getting open at all. Kind of feels like the SB first half, the 2nd half is huge. Either our real team will step up and win or loose, it will turn into a real game, or we might be in for a long season.

DanRooney
09-11-2011, 02:40 PM
Keisel and Smith are getting abused too. I liked my boy Heyward's tackle...not like he'll see the field again though.

DanRooney
09-11-2011, 02:45 PM
Embarrassing

effyou515
09-11-2011, 03:54 PM
Time for Keisel and Smith to go, Farrior and Foote are to slow time for them to go, and the only DBs theat are worth a crab are Polamalu and Taylor. Harrison not looking up to speed.

The offensive line still can't block the Ravens and time for the Arians to go because with this offensive line need a better short passing game.

Big changes next year.

Well the Ravens beat the Steelers and shot their wad great to get this bad bad bad game out of the way vs the Ravens in the first game.

Ravens were really hyped for this game.

Kanata-Steeler
09-11-2011, 06:49 PM
...was only half as bad as the Second Half !
:)