PDA

View Full Version : Keep your head up Steeler Nation!

Wallabeast17
09-11-2011, 04:05 PM
It is a tough time to be a Steeler fan right now. Super Bowl loss and a humiliating lose to your biggest rival with all those turnovers. And this will be all we hear all season. However, we will be back!! Can't waint to see you again Baltimorons.

SH-Rock
09-11-2011, 04:12 PM
Bright side. Wallace played well...in garbage time.

effyou515
09-11-2011, 04:19 PM
next up Seattle,,,,, now if we lose to these guys,,,,,,, damn,,,,,,, don't even want to think about that.

skinart82
09-11-2011, 04:23 PM
The sky isn't falling, but that was the worst game I've seen them play since the 06 season against the ravens. And it's all on them.

Chadmagic
09-11-2011, 04:33 PM
It is more than just '1 game'. Mostly because its a division game. So it carries more weight come playoff time. Best we can hope for now is a split season with them. And we will prob both beat the Bengals and Browns both games. So that locks us both up with the same division record. Which comes down to other factors such as common opponents and strength of schedule.

I don't want our playoff hopes resting on the shoulders of other teams. If we had taken care of business today, it probably wouldn't have been a problem

desertsteel
09-11-2011, 04:35 PM
Oh well... I'd rather lose this way than in a heartbreaker... easier to get past really... I think for the team too.

Didn't get to see, did Ben suck as bad as his stats reflect?

desertsteel
09-11-2011, 04:36 PM
It is more than just '1 game'. Mostly because its a division game. So it carries more weight come playoff time. Best we can hope for now is a split season with them. And we will prob both beat the Bengals and Browns both games. So that locks us both up with the same division record. Which comes down to other factors such as common opponents and strength of schedule.

I don't want our playoff hopes resting on the shoulders of other teams. If we had taken care of business today, it probably wouldn't have been a problem

Season is ONE game old and you're already doing tie-breakers... LMAO

ColoradoSteelerFan
09-11-2011, 04:40 PM
I can only hope that this game becomes the rallying cry for the year. I hope that they pull together as a team and realize how much it sucks to become the laughingstock, even for one week. If this had to happen, its good it happened week one. However, if this is more than just one bad game, we might all be looking forward to baseball again much sooner than we had ever thought.

steelcity1974
09-11-2011, 04:42 PM
About 30 minutes after the game, my 10 month old daughter took the nastiest smelling diaria I've ever smelt in my entire 37 years on this planet.......but it didn't come close to the stench the Steelers left on the field today.

mizzouristeeler
09-11-2011, 04:44 PM
Well I guess its 15-1 now. :)

Whodis
09-11-2011, 04:45 PM
They look like an expansion team out there. Totally cashed it in

Chadmagic
09-11-2011, 05:19 PM
Season is ONE game old and you're already doing tie-breakers... LMAO

Laugh all you want, but 7 out of the last 10 years have both us and Ravens tied in the division and it all came down to tie breakers! No reason to think this year is any different.

truesteelerfan
09-11-2011, 05:31 PM
Good grief, as negative as so many ppl are here on this bored today, why even bother finishing the season- everyone 30+ can retire tonight and we can plan for the draft- it's one game!

harrison'samonster
09-11-2011, 06:16 PM
About 30 minutes after the game, my 10 month old daughter took the nastiest smelling diaria I've ever smelt in my entire 37 years on this planet.......but it didn't come close to the stench the Steelers left on the field today.

yep, that's sounds about right after watching what that team put out on the field today.