PDA

View Full Version : ****in BAN ME

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 12:38 AM
**** off all of you.. That was weak.. Blast furnace.. Whatever.. WATERED DOWN smack.. I wont be back

That was weak!!!

Feel owned a little hipchest

Let me tell you how I feel about your site now..

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 12:40 AM
How about the smack tollerance of this site has been reached.. PU$$Y alert! Call us out and then get bent.. Fuc king!!! WEAK!!!!

Black@Gold Forever32
06-04-2006, 12:40 AM
**** off all of you.. That was weak.. Blast furnace.. Whatever.. WATERED DOWN smack.. I wont be back

That was weak!!!

Your weak like your football team. All you could was make gay joke and call people bitch.

tony hipchest
06-04-2006, 12:41 AM
whaaaaaaaa!!!!!! did the little puss get banned? shoulda went to bed when you threatened to.

bengalbrain = tired

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 12:42 AM
Your weak like your football team. All you could was make gay joke and call people bitch.
yea.. That was me.. Read the whole thread dick breath

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 12:43 AM
whaaaaaaaa!!!!!! did the little puss get banned? shoulda went to bed when you threatened to.

bengalbrain = tired
I didnt get banned.. now ****in leave my bitch!!!

Motley Nate
06-04-2006, 12:43 AM
God, I love the offseason!

Black@Gold Forever32
06-04-2006, 12:44 AM
yea.. That was me.. Read the whole thread dick breath

Dick breath good something new. I'm proud of you. I actually enjoy reading your stuff man. The stuff you post just proves how sad and what a joke you really are.

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 12:44 AM
Get it over.. If you are gonna close smack threads directed at me, then get it OVER WITH!!! BAN ME

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 12:46 AM
Dick breath good something new. I'm proud of you. I actually enjoy reading your stuff man. The stuff you post just proves how sad and what a joke you really are.
And you are a **** mongrol.. Now go away.. Suit and Tony are my bitches.. I dont have time for you

3 to be 4
06-04-2006, 12:46 AM
your turd is half-way out

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 12:48 AM
**** it.. This site is weak.. A locked smack thread.. And Tony and Suit have been owned already..

**** YOU, **** YOU, **** YOU, yer cool, **** YOU.. i'm out!

tony hipchest
06-04-2006, 12:52 AM
only my bitch would pm me! lol! whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! was your whining to personal for the rest of the board to see?

BengalBrian
Starter

Member Number: 428

PU$$Y!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was that your only escape.. FUC KING WEAK!!!

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 12:54 AM
only my bitch would pm me! lol! whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! was your whining to personal for the rest of the board to see?

BengalBrian
Starter

Member Number: 428

PU$$Y!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was that your only escape.. FUC KING WEAK!!!

Yea so.. I dont give a shit if you copy my PM.. You ****in Pu$$ied out big time.. Now get the **** out of my new outhouse

tony hipchest
06-04-2006, 12:54 AM
bengalbrian is both butthurt and livid. infact i think he is seething with anger. what thin skin.

WHAAAAAAAAP!

Black@Gold Forever32
06-04-2006, 12:56 AM
And you are a **** mongrol.. Now go away.. Suit and Tony are my bitches.. I dont have time for you

I'm a mongrol now also. Good to see you have learned new words. Keep it up you are doing good.

SteelerzGirl
06-04-2006, 12:57 AM
I'd like to see you banned, Brian. And the reason I would like to you see banned is for no other reason than because you went and told one of our members, Suit, to go and die. That's not cool under any circumstances.

tony hipchest
Yea so.. I dont give a shit if you copy my PM.. You ****in Pu$$ied out big time.. Now get the **** out of my new outhouse werent you crying that it was your bedtime about an hour ago? oh shit, your gonna be worthless at work tomorrow. good thing those 7-11 hotdogs cook themselves.

BengalBrian
bengalbrian is both butthurt and livid. infact i think he is seething with anger. what thin skin.

WHAAAAAAAAP!
lol

Hardly.. But I will see to it that you get the **** out like I told you to.. didnt you say you were leaving like an hour ago???

Blitz should be banning me soon.. Who is thin skinned? Yea.. Steelersfever..

At least you arent as bad as the pu$$ies at cincysteelerfans.net

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 12:58 AM
I'm a mongrol now also. Good to see you have learned new words. Keep it up you are doing good.
same post with different content.. wtg brainiac!

Koopa
06-04-2006, 12:58 AM
hmmmmmmmm......you keep saying ban me, and i'm out, why are you still here then??? and wtf is going on??? why you so pissed??

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 01:00 AM
I'd like to see you banned, Brian. And the reason I would like to you see banned is for no other reason than because you went and told one of our members, Suit, to go and die. That's not cool under any circumstances.

Suit should die.. After living through what he did with his wife ****ing the whole neighborhood behind his back.. He should just end it soon anyway... he is old and his life has no chance of recovery anyway

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 01:01 AM
werent you crying that it was your bedtime about an hour ago? oh shit, your gonna be worthless at work tomorrow. good thing those 7-11 hotdogs cook themselves.
Work?? What is that?? I run a company.. I dont do the manual steel mill labor shit that pissburgh blue colars do.. I am responsible for telling dumb ****s like yourself what to do

tony hipchest
06-04-2006, 01:02 AM
hmmmmmmmm......you keep saying ban me, and i'm out, why are you still here then??? and wtf is going on??? why you so pissed??

he's not only pissed, hes livid. its like a badge of honor for these little bengaltools to run back to their home boards and brag that they were banned from a steelers board. it is their only source of success. since they will never experience the winning of asb, this is the next best thing to them. immature and petty if you ask me.

this assclown thinks he will be haralded as a hero if hes banned from this site. bragging about the self inflicted cumstains on his mommas panties isnt enough for him.

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 01:02 AM
Pissed??? I am just making an effort to respond to all the dumb shit I read here.. Bout damn near impossible though with the massive amounts of idiotic shit posted here...

Waiting for another locked thread due to one butthurt tony

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 01:04 AM
he's not only pissed, hes livid. its like a badge of honor for these little bengaltools to run back to their home boards and brag that they were banned from a steelers board. it is their only source of success. since they will never experience the winning of asb, this is the next best thing to them. immature and petty if you ask me.

this assclown thinks he will be haralded as a hero if hes banned from this site. bragging about the self inflicted cumstains on his mommas panties isnt enough for him.

I thought this place was different.. That is pathetic.. Glad to know we still have the only true smack forum around...

PUS$$IES!!!

Black@Gold Forever32
06-04-2006, 01:04 AM
Pissed??? I am just making an effort to respond to all the dumb shit I read here.. Bout damn near impossible though with the massive amounts of idiotic shit posted here...

Waiting for another locked thread due to one butthurt tony

Dumb shit you must be reading your own posts then.

tony hipchest
06-04-2006, 01:05 AM

Waiting for another locked thread due to one butthurt tonyi say "butthurt" now you say butthurt? :sofunny:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. come up with something new please. do we need to revisit how you were so much on my jock earlier? what a fool

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 01:06 AM
i say "butthurt" now you say butthurt? :sofunny:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. come up with something new please. do we need to revisit how you were so much on my jock earlier? what a fool
Thats like claiming you invented the word 'the'

Give me a break.. Now Tony.. I told you.. Get the **** out my new shi tting grounds!

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 01:08 AM
Dumb shit you must be reading your own posts then.
Pointless even responding to you any more.. You bring nothing.. YOu are like tony's left nut to me.. Go away

SteelerzGirl
06-04-2006, 01:08 AM
Suit should die.. After living through what he did with his wife ****ing the whole neighborhood behind his back.. He should just end it soon anyway... he is old and his life has no chance of recovery anyway

Oh really? So do you know this info regarding Suit and his ex-wife for a fact, or is this just a bunch of "dumb shit" that you are posting about one of our members similar to that which you are accusing us of doing? Just wonderin' because as far as I'm concerned, our members' private lives are their own business regardless of what that may be.

tony hipchest
06-04-2006, 01:09 AM
Originally Posted by BengalBrian
I have been running a site for the Bengals for years..

__________________________________________________ _________________

HAHAHAHAHA! that explains why you are such a loser.

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 01:09 AM
Oh really? So do you know this info regarding Suit and his ex-wife for a fact, or is this just a bunch of "dumb shit" that you are posting about one of our members similar to that which you are accusing us of doing? Just wonderin' because as far as I'm concerned, our members' private lives are their own business.
Its fact.. IN FACT.. I had a piece of it too

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 01:11 AM
Originally Posted by BengalBrian
I have been running a site for the Bengals for years..

__________________________________________________ _________________

HAHAHAHAHA! that explains why you are such a loser.
You and your clever and witty responses.. You are so smart...

/end sarcasm

SteelerzGirl
06-04-2006, 01:12 AM

Oh yeah? My, my... Then if that's the case, what did Shannon have to say about it? Did she watch?

And what is this company you speak of that you "run?" It's not that Pure Romance sex toy stuff is it?

Black@Gold Forever32
06-04-2006, 01:12 AM
Pointless even responding to you any more.. You bring nothing.. YOu are like tony's left nut to me.. Go away

I bring nothing because with your pointless garbage you post you don't deserve a real response. Yea I don't mind talking smack but with you posting gay jokes and calling people bitches you just prove you are beneath me. You go away. You are on a Steelers forum not a Bengals forum. Go back to your Bengals forum and brag about your AFC North crown and how you proved to be the most worthless and disgusting Bengals fan to get banned on a Steelers forum.

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 01:13 AM
Oh yeah? My, my... Then if that's the case, what did Shannon have to say about it? Did she watch?

And what is this company you speak of that you "run?" It's not that Pure Romance sex toy stuff is it?
Its a network consulting company.. And of course I was kidding about touching that nasty bitch.. She has way too many dicks in her.. Besides.. As you said, I have Shannon.. So I dont need it anyway

tony hipchest
06-04-2006, 01:14 AM
Pointless even responding to you any more.. You bring nothing.. YOu are like tony's left nut to me.. Go awayyou sure refer to me alot in your posts. proof that i hit you the hardest. damn, am i under your skin! (not in a bengaldave type of way- dont be nasty)

Black@Gold Forever32

You should keep the private stuff you do with your mom a secret man. Thats just wrong.

BengalBrian
I bring nothing because with your pointless garbage you post you don't deserve a real response. Yea I don't mind talking smack but with you posting gay jokes and calling people bitches you just prove you are beneath me. You go away. You are on a Steelers forum not a Bengals forum. Go back to your Bengals forum and brag about your AFC North crown and how you proved to be the most worthless and disgusting Bengals fan to get banned on a Steelers forum.
Another bandwagon jumper.. The only ones I respect here are the ones I knew before the playoffs.. The rest of you that joined after the sb win are pathetic.. Go away tony's ball

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 01:16 AM
you sure refer to me alot in your posts. proof that i hit you the hardest. damn, am i under your skin! (not in a bengaldave type of way- dont be nasty)
I do because I own you.. You are my squeeler bitch.. I like how I am able to keep you up much later than you want to be too...

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 01:18 AM
I am a flaming pile of homosexual shit

Why are you telling me this anyway?

Koopa

so you cheat on your wife???

tony hipchest
.. Besides.. As you said, I have Shannon.. So I dont need it anywayshannon sharpe maybe (in your dreams). butt thats it.

SteelerzGirl
Its a network consulting company.. And of course I was kidding about touching that nasty bitch.. She has way too many dicks in her.. Besides.. As you said, I have Shannon.. So I dont need it anyway

I knew you were just kiddin', Brian. What has gotten into you, hon? You were always a pretty decent guy around here compared to some of the others from your board. You had to know when you came here into the Blast Furnace that the Steelers boys were gonna give you their best, right? As well it should be since it's our board.

Now go and jump in bed with Shannon, wake her up, and enjoy yourselves! :smile:

Motley Nate
You should keep the private stuff you do with your mom a secret man. Thats just wrong.
Did he just bust a "momma" joke?

:coffee:

Black@Gold Forever32
06-04-2006, 01:19 AM
Another bandwagon jumper.. The only ones I respect here are the ones I knew before the playoffs.. The rest of you that joined after the sb win are pathetic.. Go away tony's ball

Yea I'm a bandwagon jumper thats why my favorite baseball team is the Pittsburgh Pirates and my favorite pro Basketball team is the Chicago Bulls.

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 01:19 AM
so you cheat on your wife???

Uhh.. Type faster smart guy

tony hipchest
06-04-2006, 01:20 AM
I like how I am able to keep you up. what a flamer

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 01:21 AM
I knew you were just kiddin', Brian. What has gotten into you, hon? You were always a pretty decent guy around here compared to some of the others from your board. You had to know when you came here into the Blast Furnace that the Steelers boys were gonna give you their best, right? As well it should be since it's our board.

Now go and jump in bed with Shannon, wake her up, and enjoy yourselves! :smile:
See.. Now yer gonna lay a guilt trip on me.. lol

I do like the majority of you, but I am not backing down from the level of smack tony and suit bring.. Just returning the favor.. No offense to the rest of you....

Oh yea.. and i am drunk.. lol

tony hipchest
06-04-2006, 01:22 AM
Did he just bust a "momma" joke?

:coffee:momma jokes are about a dozen steps above making up posts in quotes. the ultimate sign of defeat. thats all this bengalfool has left.

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 01:22 AM
what a flamer
back to the gay jokes, huh?

Koopa
06-04-2006, 01:24 AM
Uhh.. Type faster smart guy

well i ain't following this thread i just clicked on the link that takes you to the first unread post and it happened to be the one i responded to, and i'm also reading that thread you are crying about and you said something about banging fat chicks, and i think awhile back you said you banged my mom. i feel sorry for that messican you are married to......well she probably deserves it for marrying a goofy looking white dude like you

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 01:24 AM
momma jokes are about a dozen steps above making up posts in quotes. the ultimate sign of defeat. thats all this bengalfool has left.
At least what I brought was from multiple angles and varied some.. Your smack consisted of.. You are gay.. You are a flamer.. You like men.. You **** guys... etc etc etc..

I think you have gay dick on your mind.. Maybe I can get Shannon to sell you a butt plug or a set of anal beads

tony hipchest
06-04-2006, 01:26 AM
back to the gay jokes, huh? no. fan of sucky footbalteam jokes. bengals??????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA. good luck wit that loser. you and youre lifepartner"s child may have something to root for one day when palmers replacement is found

SteelerzGirl
06-04-2006, 01:26 AM
See.. Now yer gonna lay a guilt trip on me.. lol

I do like the majority of you, but I am not backing down from the level of smack tony and suit bring.. Just returning the favor.. No offense to the rest of you....

Oh yea.. and i am drunk.. lol

Ahhh... So now I get you...(lol). You're plastered! :rofl:

And you should feel guilty. Instead of you being in bed with your wife and getting some sweet satisfaction, you're here getting all stupid on me...(lol).

FYI: tony can go on and on for hours. You may be here for quite awhile if you're intending to stick around until he leaves. He's also in a different time zone. 3 hours behind us east coasters, I think, so...

Koopa
06-04-2006, 01:27 AM
At least what I brought was from multiple angles and varied some.. Your smack consisted of.. You are gay.. You are a flamer.. You like men.. You **** guys... etc etc etc..

I think you have gay dick on your mind.. Maybe I can get Shannon to sell you a butt plug or a set of anal beads

so i'm guessing since she has these things you ain't doing the job good enough???

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 01:27 AM
well i ain't following this thread i just clicked on the link that takes you to the first unread post and it happened to be the one i responded to, and i'm also reading that thread you are crying about and you said something about banging fat chicks, and i think awhile back you said you banged my mom. i feel sorry for that messican you are married to......well she probably deserves it for marrying a goofy looking white dude like you

She is quite happy.. Unlike Suit's ex wife who went seeking love at a nearby club

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 01:28 AM
Ahhh... So now I get you...(lol). You're plastered! :rofl:

And you should feel guilty. Instead of you being in bed with your wife and getting some sweet satisfaction, you're here getting all stupid on me...(lol).

FYI: tony can go on and on for hours. You may be here for quite awhile if you're intending to stick around until he leaves. He's also in a different time zone. 3 hours behind us east coasters, I think, so...
We have some good times every night just about... lol

She is still up with me now actually.. She worked late.. And before you ask.. yes.. She was out selling more dildos.. lol

tony hipchest
06-04-2006, 01:29 AM
I think you have gay dick on your mind.. Maybe I can get Shannon to sell you a butt plug or a set of anal beadswho has gay butt on their mind??? YOU!!! and who the hell is this dude shannon?

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 01:30 AM
so i'm guessing since she has these things you ain't doing the job good enough???
I have nothing against you right now koopa.. So I will answer seriously..

She is a Pure Romance Rep.. They hold parties and sell things to women wanting 'relationship enhancing' items... Its damn good money too btw

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 01:31 AM
who has gay butt on their mind??? YOU!!! and who the hell is this dude shannon?
I wasnt talking to you.. You can leave now..

Koopa
06-04-2006, 01:32 AM
I have nothing against you right now koopa.. So I will answer seriously..

She is a Pure Romance Rep.. They hold parties and sell things to women wanting 'relationship enhancing' items... Its damn good money too btw

i'm just f'king around right now, i'm bored and i saw this thread so i decided to join in the fun

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 01:34 AM
i'm just f'king around right now, i'm bored and i saw this thread so i decided to join in the fun
Its all good bro.. I only have a problem with two piss ants on this site.. And even then, I could still like them.. They just arent all that good at smacking so they waste my time a lot... :D

How's Texas? :D

tony hipchest
06-04-2006, 01:36 AM
Oh yea.. and i am drunk.. lol no. your just a retard. dont try using alcohol as an excuse.

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 01:37 AM
no. your just a retard. dont try using alcohol as an excuse.
Hey.. At least you didnt call me gay this time.. Maybe you can progress out of the name calling altogether next!

Koopa
06-04-2006, 01:39 AM
Its all good bro.. I only have a problem with two piss ants on this site.. And even then, I could still like them.. They just arent all that good at smacking so they waste my time a lot... :D

How's Texas? :D

well it is the best state in america so it's badass lol, and it's very hot

SteelerzGirl
06-04-2006, 01:39 AM
We have some good times every night just about... lol

She is still up with me now actually.. She worked late.. And before you ask.. yes.. She was out selling more dildos.. lol

Alright, babe... Well, I'm going to bed. You boys play nice!

Black@Gold Forever32
06-04-2006, 01:41 AM

Good night SteelerzGirl you rock like always.

tony hipchest
06-04-2006, 01:47 AM
I wasnt talking to you.. You can leave now..yes you were! are you too drunk to remember what youre typing??? i dont care what the **** you post or the fact that youre man sells dildos, just dont start lying, denying what you post, and manufacturing other peoples posts. thats weak, lame, and a sure sign of being outmatched on a messageboard.

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 01:48 AM
well it is the best state in america so it's badass lol, and it's very hot

yea.. Its been hot here too.. At least you dont have the humidity to deal with :D

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 01:49 AM
Cheers to you.. You have tamed the beast.. I will play nice.. for you :D

tony hipchest
06-04-2006, 01:53 AM
Cheers to you.. You have tamed the beast.. I will play nice.. for you :D
:toofunny:

sucker!!!!!

HburgXL06
06-04-2006, 01:54 AM
Brian, chill man. Burn one and be aiight. It'll be aiight. I'ma sit back and let this continue.

BuFu

tony hipchest
06-04-2006, 01:54 AM
yea.. Its been hot here too.. At least you dont have the humidity to deal with :D holy shit are you stupid! get out of ohio cornholio!

douchbag is too stupid to realize that texas borders the ocean and has more coastline than all but several states in the union = humidity.

83-Steelers-43
06-04-2006, 02:11 AM
I think somebody takes the boards a little bit too seriously.

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 02:19 AM
Brian, chill man. Burn one and be aiight. It'll be aiight. I'ma sit back and let this continue.

BuFu
You are good people man..

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 02:23 AM
holy shit are you stupid! get out of ohio cornholio!

douchbag is too stupid to realize that texas borders the ocean and has more coastline than all but several states in the union = humidity.
Get the **** out of my thread bitch.. Yea.. Thats right

83-Steelers-43
06-04-2006, 02:24 AM
And in other news.........

http://www.newsfly.org/humormedia/news.htm

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 02:35 AM
And in other news.........

http://www.newsfly.org/humormedia/news.htm

I love those Family Guy weather reports!!! lol

Good stuff!

SteelShooter
06-04-2006, 02:35 AM
God, I love the offseason!

LMAO!!! Too funny Bro!

SteelShooter
06-04-2006, 02:51 AM
yea.. Its been hot here too.. At least you dont have the humidity to deal with :D

Bro........you gotta be kiddin me!?!?!?!

You must've watched too many western movies about Texas! I grew up along the Gulf Coast, less than an hour from the Louisiana border. That equates to SWAMPS, alligators, the ocean (I was 17 minutes driving from Trinity Bay), etc....try 98+ degree weather with 95% humidity.

The ONLY place I have experienced worse temperature/humidity conditions is the Arabian Gulf!

By the way, one of my two specialties in the Navy is Meteorology/Oceanography. Therefore, I have a clue as to what I am speaking of. I could give you a 99 year climatological comparison if you truly need proof.

Perhaps try doing a little research prior to speaking of something you have absolutely NO clue about.

Tony was absolutely correct.... try getting OUT of Ohio Bro. A mix of culture and a variety of something other than Gunsmoke re-runs would do you some good.

One last item, raise all the he11 you wish; Call names like some illiterate Ohio inbreeder; the fact remains.............we will be admiring our rings THIS DAY! Hows that AFC North Tee-shirt feel now? :tombstone

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 03:01 AM
Bro........you gotta be kiddin me!?!?!?!

You must've watched too many western movies about Texas! I grew up along the Gulf Coast, less than an hour from the Louisiana border. That equates to SWAMPS, alligators, the ocean (I was 17 minutes driving from Trinity Bay), etc....try 98+ degree weather with 95% humidity.

The ONLY place I have experienced worse temperature/humidity conditions is the Arabian Gulf!

By the way, one of my two specialties in the Navy is Meteorology/Oceanography. Therefore, I have a clue as to what I am speaking of. I could give you a 99 year climatological comparison if you truly need proof.

Perhaps try doing a little research prior to speaking of something you have absolutely NO clue about.

Tony was absolutely correct.... try getting OUT of Ohio Bro. A mix of culture and a variety of something other than Gunsmoke re-runs would do you some good.

One last item, raise all the he11 you wish; Call names like some illiterate Ohio inbreeder; the fact remains.............we will be admiring our rings THIS DAY! Hows that AFC North Tee-shirt feel now? :tombstone
My response was because I have heard it is more of a hot hot than a wet hot.. I guess I was mistaken.. But then again.. Texas is a huge state.. Glad you all finally found something to smack on me without bringing up gay jokes.. Pretty lame if you ask me

Tha rock
06-04-2006, 03:06 AM
calm down shit guys

SteelShooter
06-04-2006, 04:28 AM
My response was because I have heard it is more of a hot hot than a wet hot.. I guess I was mistaken.. But then again.. Texas is a huge state.. Glad you all finally found something to smack on me without bringing up gay jokes.. Pretty lame if you ask me

Here's a thought for you............we DIDN'T ask you...........

Now seriously Bro........chill. It's all fun. I think you took it all a little too personal.

It's all good to me.

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-04-2006, 06:07 AM
One tends to get "testy" when they keep hearing us talk about one for the thumb...In cincy that means the fifth print on the fingerprint blotter..."One for the thumb Mr. Henry..try not to smear it and you can go back to your cell"

Let me save you the time to Reply: BengalBrian says: :blah: :blah: "your momma":blah: :blah: "her butt":blah: :blah: "sex":blah: :blah:

Hines86Ward
06-04-2006, 08:23 AM
BengalBrian is a bitch...

clevestinks
06-04-2006, 08:27 AM

That was weak!!!

Brian come on enough already. You know that we all can get along, we have plenty of OTHER fans here. You wanted Banned all along! SEE YA!

Steel - X
06-04-2006, 09:06 AM
Are any of you on either the Bengals or the Steelers? Come on guys this is all a little childish dont ya think?

BDDFC
06-04-2006, 11:21 AM
Are any of you on either the Bengals or the Steelers? Come on guys this is all a little childish dont ya think?
Wassup Mike?
Can always count on you and Hburg for a cool head. Of course, we all know why Hburg has a cool head. lol

This, and the closed thread, are pretty funny. B must have been wasted.
Tony must have been getting there too. He started strong, but finished weak.

B&GForever, if you are going to play the "we would have won the divsion if Tommy hadn't started 4 games" then you have to allow either the "We would have won with Carson" or the "You would have lost with your backup QB too" card.
We won the divsion cause your backup sucked. You won the playoff game cause our backup sucked. Glad they are both gone.

Black@Gold Forever32
06-04-2006, 11:24 AM
Wassup Mike?
Can always count on you and Hburg for a cool head. Of course, we all know why Hburg has a cool head. lol

This, and the closed thread, are pretty funny. B must have been wasted.
Tony must have been getting there too. He started strong, but finished weak.

B&GForever, if you are going to play the "we would have won the divsion if Tommy hadn't started 4 games" then you have to allow either the "We would have won with Carson" or the "You would have lost with your backup QB too" card.
We won the divsion cause your backup sucked. You won the playoff game cause our backup sucked. Glad they are both gone.

Just throwing the what if game back in all you Bengals fans faces. Ever since Palmer's injury thats what most of you Bengals fans whine about like little girls.

BDDFC
06-04-2006, 11:39 AM
Just throwing the what if game back in all you Bengals fans faces. Ever since Palmer's injury thats what most of you Bengals whine about like little girls.
Maybe, but I'm no little girl. I'm older than Suit. lol
There will be two more games this year and last year doesn't mean squat.
It's going to brutal this year. The intensity level is going to be through the roof.

Black@Gold Forever32
06-04-2006, 11:47 AM
There will be two more games this year and last year doesn't mean squat.
It's going to brutal this year. The intensity level is going to be through the roof.[/QUOTE]

Very true and I would totally agree with that. Your right last year doesn't mean a thing. The Steelers/Bengals rivalry is back to an alltime high. Its going to be fun. I do hope your boy Carson is back 100 percent. That would make the game alot more interesting and fun.

HburgXL06
06-04-2006, 11:51 AM
You are good people man..

Thanks man, you are too. That's why I don't wanna see you banned from this site. You want smack you can always look for some from me when the right topic comes up. Just gimme a holla. Oh, and in case you didn't check your PMs, I did meet up wit my boy D last night (made a pit stop in HBG on the way) and ....well you know how we roll. Lol. Anyway stay chill man it'll all be good.

Wassup Mike?

I try to remain calm. I had a very "cool" head last night but I was in no condition to do anythin involvin a keyboard and forum postin on the internet. I'm pretty laid back right now, prolly from last night. Lol. You know me, I stay chill and don't play the internet hard ass card. So far I'm just sittin back and observin hopin this don't get too out of hand. If it does I'll try to mediate or cool it off but until then I don't want to interfere too much. Peace.

BuFu

BengalBrian
06-04-2006, 01:59 PM
Here's a thought for you............we DIDN'T ask you...........

Now seriously Bro........chill. It's all fun. I think you took it all a little too personal.

It's all good to me.
I think you are taking ME too seriously as well then.. ;)

Motley Nate
06-04-2006, 03:04 PM
Just throwing the what if game back in all you Bengals fans faces. Ever since Palmer's injury thats what most of you Bengals whine about like little girls.
Yep. We're all on the team. All of us Bengals.

:dang:

HburgXL06
06-04-2006, 03:09 PM

I think we all are bein a lil too serious......seriously!

There's no reason we need to be shackled by the strictures of the employee-employer relationship. Unless you're into that sort of thing. In which case, I got some shackles in the back. I'm just kidding. But seriously, I've got 'em.

BuFu

BBC
06-04-2006, 06:55 PM
*Out-dated post*

Motley Nate
06-04-2006, 07:19 PM
I know what this thread needs....

http://i6.tinypic.com/11r3k95.png

SteelShooter
06-04-2006, 08:05 PM

Prolly................it's all good. :cool:

SteelShooter
06-04-2006, 08:09 PM
One tends to get "testy" when they keep hearing us talk about one for the thumb...In cincy that means the fifth print on the fingerprint blotter..."One for the thumb Mr. Henry..try not to smear it and you can go back to your cell"

Let me save you the time to Reply: BengalBrian says: :blah: :blah: "your momma":blah: :blah: "her butt":blah: :blah: "sex":blah: :blah:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: LMAO! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Too funny!

Rep Points to ya on that one!

Stlrs4Life
06-04-2006, 09:32 PM
Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, **** off Bunghole fan. Losers of the NFL. You guys are worse than Browns fans, it must be an Ohio thing, Browns, Bengals, Buckeyes.

Koopa
06-04-2006, 09:52 PM
Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, **** off Bunghole fan. Losers of the NFL. You guys are worse than Browns fans, it must be an Ohio thing, Browns, Bengals, Buckeyes.

uh oh, we got some steeler fans that are buckeye fans. you gotta remember the OSU is GOD!!

Ohio Steeler
06-04-2006, 10:39 PM
I know what this thread needs....

http://i6.tinypic.com/11r3k95.png

LOL to funny

William Munney
06-04-2006, 11:20 PM
Bungle Brian, Nevermind. I'll have a drink with you and we can discuss the sorry history of the Bungles. BTW I actually like Carson Palmer and Chad Johnson and I'd smoke with Chris Henry...:chug:

BengalBrian
06-05-2006, 12:14 AM
and I'd smoke with Chris Henry...:chug:

I hear he has some killer weed.. :sofunny:

Ohio Steeler
06-05-2006, 02:57 AM
I hear he has some killer weed.. :sofunny:

is that why he a Ricky are such good friends :dang:

Suitanim
06-05-2006, 07:44 AM

This is what I missed?

Bwahahahahahaha! While Bunghole Brian spent his whole weekend in his basement trying to come up with bullshit smack that has no basis in reality, I was seeing a couple concerts, went to the park, and went out on a date.

But I'M old and have no life....bwahahahahahaha!

BengalBrian
06-05-2006, 09:11 AM
But I'M old and have no life

We know

Suitanim
06-05-2006, 09:58 AM
We know

Wow...what a clever and witty retort. I also see after taking a very cursory look at the fruits of your smack-talk labor, that in my absence, you got kicked around pretty good. I think I'll continue to let others here deal with my light work.

Do you have ANYBODY at your board who can bring it even a little bit? If so, send them on over...then again, judging by your complete lack of intellectual prowress and your track record here, you are incapable of recognizing good smack even when it leaps up off the screen and punches you in the snout.

BengalBrian
06-05-2006, 10:01 AM
Wow...what a clever and witty retort. I also see after taking a very cursory look at the fruits of your smack-talk labor, that in my absence, you got kicked around pretty good. I think I'll continue to let others here deal with my light work.

Do you have ANYBODY at your board who can bring it even a little bit? If so, send them on over...then again, judging by your complete lack of intellectual prowress and your track record here, you are incapable of recognizing good smack even when it leaps up off the screen and punches you in the snout.

You are from Cleveland.. That alone and the fact that your wife left you for another man means I dont even have to smack.. Your real life is pathetic enough to not bother

Suitanim
06-05-2006, 10:07 AM
I am not from Cleveland. Ex-wife smack? It just gets worse for you every post...you literally have nothing.

ARKIESTEEL
06-05-2006, 10:14 AM
:blah: Boomer:blah: Chad :blah: Carson:dang: :blah: :sofunny:

Bungles still suck

BengalBrian
06-05-2006, 10:14 AM
I am not from Cleveland. Ex-wife smack? It just gets worse for you every post...you literally have nothing.

You are from Cleveland.. Quit denying the truth... I also know about your love for the Cleveland Browns... So who do you think you will cheer for after the Steelers? Bandwagon bitch

And your wife isnt a smack subject.. Its actually quite sad... I know it to be the truth.. Avoid it all you want. Some of us are capable of satisfying our wives and keeping our family together. Too bad you are too much of a loser to accomplish this.

I cant imagine why she would leave you though...

:rofl:

ARKIESTEEL
06-05-2006, 10:39 AM
Cant talk football so you talk about someones wife? Boy your a tuff guy. Well anyway this makes me sick.

Suitanim
06-05-2006, 12:36 PM
Cant talk football so you talk about someones wife? Boy your a tuff guy. Well anyway this makes me sick.
I'd like to know more about my alternate existence living in Cleveland with my fictional wife and kids, not to mention my allegiance to the Cleveland Browns.

Weakest.
Smack.
Ever.
The best part is that the dude id such a f uck up, he couldn't even get himself banned...

qtk1
06-05-2006, 12:45 PM
You are from Cleveland.. Quit denying the truth... I also know about your love for the Cleveland Browns... So who do you think you will cheer for after the Steelers? Bandwagon bitch

And your wife isnt a smack subject.. Its actually quite sad... I know it to be the truth.. Avoid it all you want. Some of us are capable of satisfying our wives and keeping our family together. Too bad you are too much of a loser to accomplish this.

I cant imagine why she would leave you though...

:rofl:
B you know I hold you on the top of the list of people on MBs but that one was takeing it a little to far. He cant help it that hes not good in bed. :rofl:

Suitanim
06-05-2006, 12:45 PM
Tha Rock?

qtk1
06-05-2006, 12:48 PM
Tha Rock?
was that ment at me?

Suitanim
06-05-2006, 04:16 PM
was that ment at me?

No, it was M-E-A-N-T "for" you, dumbass...

SteelerFanInCA
06-05-2006, 05:52 PM
When did this thread turn into the Jerry Springer show?

Suitanim
06-05-2006, 05:59 PM

"Turn"...you make it sound like it originally had some kind of auspicious start or something...

SteelerFanInCA
06-05-2006, 06:08 PM
"Turn"...you make it sound like it originally had some kind of auspicious start or something...
You are right, this was Jerry Springer from the get go. JERRY, JERRY, JERRY!!

Suitanim
06-05-2006, 06:12 PM
You are right, this was Jerry Springer from the get go. JERRY, JERRY, JERRY!!

Yikes...now I feel bad for stooping so low...

BengalBrian
06-05-2006, 06:21 PM
Yikes...now I feel bad for stooping so low...
Wheres the smack??

Isnt here..

You are calling people gay and now correcting misspellings and grammar.

WTG Smack God! /sarcasm

By the way.. I never said you had kids.. And your EX wife is far from fictional...

As for your love for Cleveland, deny all you want.. I expected that anyway.. From a BROWNS fan

tony hipchest
06-05-2006, 06:32 PM
with all the spelling errors the bengalfans litter their posts with you can just tell they have been waiting to pounce on the age old "spelling police" slam. big gay steelerfan ....errrrr.... bengaldave must be disappointed. keep in mind you bengalites arent dealing with brownies. brownies got monopoly on the spelling police, bengalfans got monopoly on the gay/ex wife/yo momma posts and steelers just have monopoly on the success and sb rings.

therein lies the heirarchy of smack within our division. screw the ratbirds. with the limited success they have had they show a little bit of smarts to know when to keep their freaking mouths shut.

Suitanim
06-05-2006, 07:11 PM
Wheres the smack??

Isnt here..

You are calling people gay and now correcting misspellings and grammar.

WTG Smack God! /sarcasm

By the way.. I never said you had kids.. And your EX wife is far from fictional...

As for your love for Cleveland, deny all you want.. I expected that anyway.. From a BROWNS fan

Yaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwnnnnnn...

BengalBrian
06-06-2006, 01:13 AM
with all the spelling errors the bengalfans litter their posts with you can just tell they have been waiting to pounce on the age old "spelling police" slam. big gay steelerfan ....errrrr.... bengaldave must be disappointed. keep in mind you bengalites arent dealing with brownies. brownies got monopoly on the spelling police, bengalfans got monopoly on the gay/ex wife/yo momma posts and steelers just have monopoly on the success and sb rings.

therein lies the heirarchy of smack within our division. screw the ratbirds. with the limited success they have had they show a little bit of smarts to know when to keep their freaking mouths shut.
Your boy is the one who brought out the spelling police.. Get it straight

BengalBrian
06-06-2006, 01:14 AM
Yaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwnnnnnn...
The reply of someone who has been slapped silly. I declare victory here...

SteelersFever
06-06-2006, 07:07 AM

That was weak!!!

Actually, the Blast Furance is for heated discussions involving any one of the topics from the forums. It's definitely NOT for personal attacks.

If you want to have that type of argument, go and speak with your wife. You're not ruffling any feathers here. I'm sorry, but I don't get amused that easily.

Tankus_Maximus
06-06-2006, 10:13 AM
Wow...from the gridiron to yo mama/ex-wife jokes. What a reach.

Bengal fan now ranks amongst the lowly Raider-fans. At least the Raider fans can blame their crappy team on the Emperor..err. Al Davis. Bungle fan just got wrapped up in the hype of a one-year wonder. How sad.

Suitanim
06-06-2006, 10:14 AM
The reply of someone who has been slapped silly. I declare victory here...

What a blithering idiot...this is like Hitler, hiding in his bunker with a gun in his mouth, as the Russian tanks rumble by suddenly exclaiming "We won the War!"

BB2W
06-06-2006, 11:27 AM
Jerry Springer was at one time the Mayor of Cincinnati... you make the connection. :shake02:

ARKIESTEEL
06-06-2006, 12:23 PM
Jerry Springer was at one time the Mayor of Cincinnati... you make the connection. :shake02:
That is pretty funny right there!

floodcitygirl
06-06-2006, 12:53 PM
Jerry Springer was at one time the Mayor of Cincinnati... you make the connection. :shake02: Very true! He also left politics in a bit of disgrace after it was found that he frequented prostitutes.....he got caught because he paid by check! :busted:

RoethlisBURGHer
06-06-2006, 01:55 PM
Has this douchebag been banned yet?

Suitanim
06-06-2006, 03:14 PM
Has this douchebag been banned yet?

He's so bad at everything he does, he even tried death smack and couldn't get banned, the poor, miserable loser bastard.

BengalBrian
06-06-2006, 03:29 PM
Actually, the Blast Furance is for heated discussions involving any one of the topics from the forums. It's definitely NOT for personal attacks.

If you want to have that type of argument, go and speak with your wife. You're not ruffling any feathers here. I'm sorry, but I don't get amused that easily.
Try reading all the posts before you come down on ME

BengalBrian
06-06-2006, 03:30 PM
He's so bad at everything he does, he even tried death smack and couldn't get banned, the poor, miserable loser bastard.
You got owned... Thanks for inviting me here to make you look like the loser you are...

Suitanim
06-06-2006, 03:33 PM
You got owned... Thanks for inviting me here to make you look like the loser you are...

Dude, you were my little whiny bitch from the first second you were here...

Isn't there ANYONE over at that filthhole that can talk some real smack?

BengalBrian
06-06-2006, 03:34 PM
Dude, you were my little whiny bitch from the first second you were here...

Isn't there ANYONE over at that filthhole that can talk some real smack?
Is there anything else you can say but shit like this...

I have smacked on you at all anyway.. I only pointed out your entirely ****ed up pathetic life.... :shrug:

Suitanim
06-06-2006, 03:39 PM
What is this, like the thirtieth time you've repeated "My pathetic life"...that's not even smack, it's just.....silliness.

SteelShooter
06-06-2006, 06:59 PM

That was soooooooooooooo funny Bro! Reps to you on that one!

SteelShooter
06-06-2006, 07:09 PM

:rofl: LMAO ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :screwy:

BengalBrian
06-06-2006, 07:15 PM
Finally Suit STFU... Now when yer ready Mr. 'I dont pay attention to the other posts except for Brian's' Admin, I will gladly take my ban... This place reminds me more of Cincysteelerfans.com more than ever now.. Full of a bunch of smack talkers who cant take shit back..

Very weak.. Most of you anyway

3 to be 4
06-06-2006, 07:53 PM
Finally Suit STFU... Now when yer ready Mr. 'I dont pay attention to the other posts except for Brian's' Admin, I will gladly take my ban... This place reminds me more of Cincysteelerfans.com more than ever now.. Full of a bunch of smack talkers who cant take shit back..

Very weak.. Most of you anyway

oh yeeeah?? well, you, sir, are a big stinky poopy diaper head filled with pee and pooo
and throw up and stuff and i hate you cuz you stink so bad eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww

BengalBrian is smelly and has a smelly jelly belly pooo filled mouth

HburgXL06
06-06-2006, 08:16 PM
oh yeeeah?? well, you, sir, are a big stinky poopy diaper head filled with pee and pooo
and throw up and stuff and i hate you cuz you stink so bad eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww

BengalBrian is smelly and has a smelly jelly belly pooo filled mouth

Cut to "Family Guy"

(Woman) "Brian, you mean you actually have a pre-existing relationship with this degenerate?"

(Peter) "Degenerate? Well you ma'am are a vestezio. See, I can make up words too!"

BuFu

floodcitygirl
06-06-2006, 09:42 PM

Very weak.. Most of you anyway And the obsession continues....... and continues... and continues.....:headshake:

tony hipchest
06-06-2006, 09:43 PM
if you make fun of brians stewie avitar he throws a big fit. its quite comical to say the least.

3 to be 4
06-06-2006, 09:56 PM
if you make fun of brians stewie avitar he throws a big fit. its quite comical to say the least.

what, Brians stewie avitar? that ****in thing? thats the stupidest pile of idiotic ****ed up retarded asinine moronic pile of old butt **** whiff ive ever seen!!!!!!!

tony hipchest
06-06-2006, 10:07 PM
what, Brians stewie avitar? that ****in thing? thats the stupidest pile of idiotic ****ed up retarded asinine moronic pile of old butt **** whiff ive ever seen!!!!!!!http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=6241&page=7&highlight=stewie

see post #61. i got neg rep for this one! lol! ooooh. neg rep instead of an actual response.

3 to be 4
06-06-2006, 10:15 PM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=6241&page=7&highlight=stewie

see post #61. i got neg rep for this one! lol! ooooh. neg rep instead of an actual response.

this Spike Lee sounding version still brings me to tears laughing

http://media.putfile.com/Family-Guy---Barfing-with-sound

Suitanim
06-07-2006, 08:01 AM
Is there anything else you can say but shit like this...

Mr. Peppers, let me help you out...you CLEARLY could use a few lessons in laying down the smack.
A) Don't use family smack. Yours was a particularly poor use of the medium in that I know quite a few people here, some of them fairly well, and when you make claims about my kids (when I don't have any), or talk about my "Cleveland Residence" when just about everyone here knows I've never lived in Cleveland (Not to mention all the other weird stuff you made up about me), it makes you look ridiculous.
B) The old "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones". Calling someone who's 36 "old" when you're 29 is fairly retarded. Calling someone who clearly has a much more defined and active social life than yourself a "loser" is almost a cry for help. Slinging around homosexual references in every other post, then wrongly attributing gay smack to me is patently absurd.
C) Repitition of idiocy only makes you look like a bigger idiot. There's a saying that "Practice makes perfect", and that's not true...if you practice doing something, but you are doing it wrong, it actually becomes "practice makes permanent". In your case, it's pretty clear that what worked as smack talk in the litter box...well, doesn't work so much here. You were a two trick pony, and you performed the same two boring tricks over and over and over and over....
D) Finally, and this is the clincher, when you come over to an opponents board with the intention of getting banned, and you can't even get more than a yawn out of the owner of the board you invaded, spare yourself the humiliation of declaring yourself the victor.

tony hipchest
06-07-2006, 08:47 AM
Mr. Peppers, let me help you out...you CLEARLY could use a few lessons in laying down the smack.............
........... and you can't even get more than a yawn out of the owner of the board you invaded, spare yourself the humiliation of declaring yourself the victor.

suitanim- heres a leash and collar for your new pet. his rabies tag will be ready tomorrow:whip:

Suitanim
06-07-2006, 09:01 AM
Did he really get banned?

CowherLover
06-07-2006, 09:19 AM
uh oh, we got some steeler fans that are buckeye fans. you gotta remember the OSU is GOD!!
Thanks for reminding everyone Koopa,lol! Can't wait for our rematch this year, by the way.

Ohio Steeler
06-07-2006, 09:51 AM
Did he really get banned?

if you are talking about BengalBrian no I dont belive he has been banned from here

tony hipchest
06-07-2006, 10:59 AM
Did he really get banned?no. only from the shower, and neverland ranch. like you said hes a failure and barely got a yawn out of steelersfever. its good to have a but of all jokes around anyways. hes like the stray dog that you kick in the ribs, but that attention alone makes him more faithful and loyal

Suitanim
06-07-2006, 11:24 AM
That's good...I feel like the community service work I'm doing by helping out those less able and fortunate than myself would be tainted if he wasn't actually around to benefit from my charity.

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-07-2006, 01:22 PM
MINE:I got your back brother. In fact my wife knows VERY little about football, so I directed her to your site so that she wont feel out of place. Sadley enough...she was banned within 5 minutes however for "using multi-syllabic words" and what was the other thing..oh yea!..Being a "pooty baby"...

By the way..Kudos to you for allowing internet access in your prison systems...It seems to have tripled your membership, and gives all of you direct access to your players and draft prospects...WELL DONE!

I have nothing but love for you guys...but since you are Bengals fans let me explaing that I mean that in a purely platonic way...Not that there is anything wrong with your "lifestyle". IN fact I whole-heartedly support the retailers decision to make NFL gear in that "pastel" pink color. My thinking is that it was MEANT for girls but I'm sure all the male Bengal fans feel "pretty" in their new outfits...and isnt that what is important.

Anyway ...just wanted to let you know that I support you ...the Ohio Dept. of Corrections...and your right to marry whomever or...uh...whatever you choose.

Your friend
Lamberts-Lost-Tooth

BENGALBRIANS SAD REPLY:Wow.. That was the weakest smack I have ever read.. Except the crap your wife spewed.. Although she has a way with spitting things out of her mouth.. Trust me.. I know

Let us look at the thought process behind these two smacks...Bengal Brian If you think you can talk smack you are as twisted as your crybaby QB's knee...and your excuses are as long as Chris Henry's rapsheet!!! I own you..you pimple faced ex-cheerleader. The only thing more pathetic than your smack is the fact that you were sitting alone in your moms basement on a Saturday night taking out all your socio-pathological frustrations on the internet. DUDE...FIND A FRIEND!!..Go to an old-folks home!...check out the personals!...Become Prison Penpals with one of your idols!!...JUST GET A LIFE!
If you couldnt throw sex/wifes/BJ's and made-up bullcrap into the conversation..you would have nothing to contribute. I have looked back at your posts and have YET to find one thought that I would consider to have an ounce of football knowledge. (which leads me to believe that you hang out in a Steelers forum ..hoping to gleam some wisdom from people who know the score.)
Your wuss-coated tirade with Suit is unfair only because he is fighting an unarmed retard in a battle of wits. I know you are pissed because of your regrets from last season but MY only regret from last year is that it had to be New Orleans that got hit by a hurricane and not Cincy..the anal cavity of the U.S. ...where a storm might cause about a billion dollars worth of improvements!
I love looking at the difference between your smack and mine...YOU love to tell people how weak they are..but the posts dont lie...its there for all the world to see!!! ..the sad part is I'm not even the best smack talker in here...but junior..next time bring an apple for the teacher!!!!!:dang: :sofunny: :dang:

CowherLover
06-07-2006, 02:31 PM
DAAAAAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

floodcitygirl
06-07-2006, 04:47 PM
DAAAAAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....Ya. That's what I was thinking too. Only thing is, I live in Cincy too so if we could just skip the part about the storm wiping us out, I'd appreciate it and couldn't add a thing! (lol)

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-07-2006, 04:57 PM
....Ya. That's what I was thinking too. Only thing is, I live in Cincy too so if we could just skip the part about the storm wiping us out, I'd appreciate it and couldn't add a thing! (lol)

Sorry Flood....nothing personal....I have no doubt that you are higher on the evolutionary scale than BengalBrian...I retract my venom and aim my storm at Bengalbrian's house...(and hope that the his basement bedroom floods but his patiant/sorrowful mom gets to high ground... she has already had her share of "dissapointments")

Koopa
06-07-2006, 04:58 PM
Thanks for reminding everyone Koopa,lol! Can't wait for our rematch this year, by the way.

aww man, it ain't gonna be no fair, we got a redshirt freshman and true freshman fighting for the starting job. so basically we got no qb. but at least it's in texas

floodcitygirl
06-07-2006, 07:39 PM
Sorry Flood....nothing personal....I have no doubt that you are higher on the evolutionary scale than BengalBrian...I retract my venom and aim my storm at Bengalbrian's house...(and hope that the his basement bedroom floods but his patiant/sorrowful mom gets to high ground... she has already had her share of "dissapointments") Thanks for the compliment , Lamberts. Remind me not to tick you off! :smile: Your empathy for Moms is truly an admirable quality. I would expect nothing less from a STEELER fan and gentleman. Now, as far as the flow of that venom goes, I can think of a few others from that nasty CB board............ :sofunny:

CantStop85
06-07-2006, 08:14 PM
Your empathy for Moms is truly an admirable quality. I would expect nothing less from a STEELER fan and gentleman.
How long did it take before you could find something to compliment?

SteelerzGirl
06-07-2006, 09:42 PM
And the obsession continues....... and continues... and continues.....:headshake:

:grin:

That's all... Just :grin:.

floodcitygirl
06-07-2006, 11:28 PM
How long did it take before you could find something to compliment? Not long actually, he is a Steeler's boy not a Bungle's fan! :smile:

Ohio Steeler
06-08-2006, 12:48 AM
you know I have yet to see BengalBrian on here yesterday or today.. You think he is scared to come back or wait I got it he has to come up with somemore ways to talk smack ( man I hope this time he is better at it)

Suitanim
06-08-2006, 07:51 AM
you know I have yet to see BengalBrian on here yesterday or today.. You think he is scared to come back or wait I got it he has to come up with somemore ways to talk smack ( man I hope this time he is better at it)

They are having a "smack off" at the litter box...it's pretty funny to watch a bunch of posters post "You're gay" and "That's weak smack" over and over and over again...but it's easy to see where Brian Peppers learned his horrible "smack" skills from...

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-08-2006, 08:49 AM
Dang!! I lost two rep points for not playing nice!!!

Ohio Steeler
06-08-2006, 08:51 AM

there I just gave you them back

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-08-2006, 09:03 AM
Thanks brother!....I had forgot you have to play nice in the "blast furnace"???!!!!

actually I always play nice:rolleyes:

floodcitygirl
06-08-2006, 09:37 AM
Well, here's an extra 2! What wasn't nice?????!!!!:hunch:

ARKIESTEEL
06-08-2006, 09:51 AM
Hey Lambert did you ever get my pm?

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-08-2006, 10:05 AM
Well, here's an extra 2! What wasn't nice?????!!!!:hunch:

I feel the love!:smile: :smile:

Ohio Steeler
06-08-2006, 11:26 AM
Thanks brother!....I had forgot you have to play nice in the "blast furnace"???!!!!

actually I always play nice:rolleyes:

shame on you

SteelCityMan786
06-08-2006, 01:38 PM

I got you some extra make up for another 2 point loss.

Hammer67
06-08-2006, 05:48 PM
WHat the hell is happening in here...Bengal Brian is throwing smack around like a Browns fan! :busted:

Let us not forget that Bengals fans,especially younger Bengals fans are new to the whole "winning team" thing. SO, they are actually infants in the ways of smack talk being as they have never really had ANYTHING to talk smack about before. So, what we are seeing are the signs of immaturity. I think it's kind of cute. :rolleyes::sofunny:

Ohio Steeler
06-08-2006, 08:24 PM
WHat the hell is happening in here...Bengal Brian is throwing smack around like a Browns fan! :busted:

Let us not forget that Bengalsfans,especially younger Bengals fans are new to the whole "winning team" thing. SO, they are actually infants in the ways of smack talk being as they have never really had ANYTHING to talk smack about before. So, what we are seeing is the signs of immaturity. I think it's kind of cute. :rolleyes::sofunny:

that it he is a clowns fan undercover :sofunny:

SteelShooter
06-08-2006, 10:41 PM

I tossed more reps your way.....just 'cuz!

Ohio Steeler
06-08-2006, 10:47 PM
Man I feel like Iam about to cry with all this steeler love going on in here :tt:

CowherLover
06-10-2006, 03:40 PM
aww man, it ain't gonna be no fair, we got a redshirt freshman and true freshman fighting for the starting job. so basically we got no qb. but at least it's in texas
Man, you have no idea how much Texas jerseys, hats etc.. that have been seen in Columbus since you guys beat us last year. You either LOVE Ohio State or you HATE them. I'm not a fan of using caps but for real, it's one way or the other, and there will always be fans of whatever the team is that just happens to knowck us off. I feel pretty confident that the Hook Em Horns stuff will be gone after our game.

BlitzburghRockCity
06-29-2006, 07:31 PM
And on that note, all this "idiot shit"as you call is done in this thread... Take a chill dude and read my damn thread I put up last night, it includes some stuff about the BF that is right your ally it seems.