PDA

View Full Version : Hines Ward

pancake
09-11-2011, 11:55 PM
Did anyone notice the beating he took today? I hope he gets some pay back next game...

steelerjim58
09-12-2011, 12:17 AM
at least it was legal
jarrett johnson CRUSHED him on the first reed interception
thats a definite youtube moment
AND LEGAL
mayb hines was still drunk

Please everyone ignore this fool.

StainlessStill
09-12-2011, 12:20 AM
Please everyone ignore this troll.

Fixed.

I love when these guys feel the need to stick their face in here after a game like this when they were NOWHERE to be found beforehand. I said my peace and laid down the respect on the Baltimore site I talked football with. I understand they got us in this one.

It's fools like this you see once a year and ultimately the ones that eat crow with the total overall, last laugh end results. Baltimore beat us in Game 1 last season. We'll see in November and trust me, we'll be waiting, troll.

pancake
09-12-2011, 12:29 AM
at least it was legal
jarrett johnson CRUSHED him on the first reed interception
thats a definite youtube moment
AND LEGAL
mayb hines was still drunk

Unlike most of the Ravens, Hines gets up when he gets crushed...

I know, I know... ignore the troll...

StainlessStill
09-12-2011, 12:31 AM
Unlike most of the Ravens, Hines gets up when he gets crushed...

I know, I know... ignore the troll...

And he does it with a big 'ol smile on his face. Those vagina's in Baltimore do nothing but cry when he bitch slaps them and claim him dirty. Can't wait for game 2 already.

StainlessStill
09-12-2011, 01:02 AM
dudes
all in fun
but you were on here all week talking big smack like it was automatic for u guys today
and worse is
the team has been really talkin smack about us since the spring,all over the place
and we werent even answering it
thats all

Like yourself, we feel pretty damn optimistic and confident about our football team. This is our boards, of course we're going to think we are going to win, esp the history of owning you guys. The Steelers looked God awful today, the worst I've ever seen them in years and that opens the door up for guys like you to come on and kick us square in the nuts. This things a marathon, not a sprint. Your team looked amazing today and we looked terrible. But remember, there will be a time to where your team faces what we faced today.

StainlessStill
09-12-2011, 01:22 AM
hey stainless
i will also admit,and always do
that i think that pittsburgh FANS r better than us on a whole
more knowledable,come really to root and are die hard interested in the game
I HATE THAT ABOUT OUR FANS IT SEEMS A LOT ONLY COME TO DRINK
i have been to hines field when flacco was a rookie..u guys won in OT
of course i was all purpled up
and u were supposed to kill us and we lead13-3 at half..flaccos best game against u til today...u got us in end
dudes were sayin little things and second lines were ALWAYS very,very friendly convo's!!!!!!
and the trash talk was even cool..except for the pipsqueakest dude in the whole place...but isnt it always?he really got in my grill after the game,so i jacked him up right there..and his own dude said what an a-hole he was..he tried to say it was my fault..i said w 68,000 black n yellow mf'ers in here..HOW THE HELL IS IT MY FAULT???then we laughed all the way outside and to a bar...our fans here can b EXTREMELY rude to all visitors,and usually its a big steeler crowd..another sign of how great ur fandom is..bit today the lowest ever it seemed like....

I'm well aware of that. I'm an avid fan in attendance and have shaken the hands of Baltimore Ravens fans and even had beers at bars after the game with them. I have no problem with other teams fans unless provoked. Steelers fans are cool mother f's compared to most scumbags in the division like Bengals Browns and Ravens fans but that's to be expected. They hate us more than we hate them, trust me.