PDA

View Full Version : Just Reported:)

Lyn
06-04-2006, 12:01 PM
This morning, from a cave somewhere In Pakistan, Taliban Minister of Migration, Mohammed Omar, warned the United States That if military action against Iraq continues,
Taliban authorities will cut off America's supply Of convenience store managers.
And if this action does not yield sufficient Results, cab drivers will be next, followed
By Dell customer service reps.

It's getting ugly out there people; beware !

shimmysteelerfan
06-04-2006, 02:06 PM
HAHAHA, the best one yet!!!!!!!

clevestinks
06-04-2006, 02:28 PM
Another FUNNY for LYN! Outstanding!

Koopa
06-04-2006, 02:33 PM
oh oh oh, i say fat white dude, and i get shit for it from that one dude, but this much more racist comment gets a laugh?? what's up wit that?? lol, anyway good stuff

Lyn
06-04-2006, 04:11 PM
oh oh oh, i say fat white dude, and i get shit for it from that one dude, but this much more racist comment gets a laugh?? what's up wit that?? lol, anyway good stuff

Being able to seperate humor from an insult is an art:) (wink wink)

83-Steelers-43
06-04-2006, 04:23 PM

I believe I'm the "dude" you are referring to? For what it's worth, I did not give you shit. I simply asked you a question. Deep breath. :rolleyes:

"Being able to seperate humor from an insult is an art"...............Well stated.

Koopa
06-04-2006, 05:03 PM
I believe I'm the "dude" you are referring to? For what it's worth, I did not give you shit. I simply asked you a question. Deep breath. :rolleyes:

"Being able to seperate humor from an insult is an art"...............Well stated.

yes you are the dude, i keep forgetting your numbers of your handle so i can't referre to you. and i wasn't saying it as an insult

83-Steelers-43
06-04-2006, 05:06 PM
yes you are the dude, i keep forgetting your numbers of your handle so i can't referre to you. and i wasn't saying it as an insult

I did not take it as an insult. Just making it very clear that I was not giving you shit. That's all.

3 to be 4
06-04-2006, 05:45 PM
remember that Simpsons episode when they went to India and went up that great mountain to seek wisdom and came upon the God of Convenience Stores?
now THAT was funny!!!

tony hipchest
06-04-2006, 06:10 PM
remember that Simpsons episode when they went to India and went up that great mountain to seek wisdom and came upon the God of Convenience Stores?
now THAT was funny!!!

:sofunny: yes it was. im trying to remember if that ws the same one where they found paul and linda mccartney in the secret cooler garden ontop of apu's store. i think its 2 different episodes but same hilarious message.