PDA

View Full Version : How come Seattle is coming back to PGH and we are going to Arizona again?

JCPsteelers
09-12-2011, 05:09 PM
Isn't it odd that we are playing the Seahawks at home and going back on the road to play Arizona. In 2007 we played at Arizona and the Seahawks came to PGH. Usually we always switch off every 4 years. Did Goodell screw up the schedule?

Rick5895
09-12-2011, 06:07 PM
It's a travel issue, we are already going to S.F and there is a NFL rule about teams from the east playing 2 games on the west coast (If I have it right) Arizona isn't quite the coast and the Rams are coming to us therefore we play SF and AZ away and Rams and Seabags at home

OX1947
09-12-2011, 06:55 PM
Because I havent seen the Steelers play in 6 years. So I get a chance to see them in SF and AZ when they are here.

fer522
09-12-2011, 07:09 PM
Because I havent seen the Steelers play in 6 years. So I get a chance to see them in SF and AZ when they are here.

that exactly why Goodell did it :drink:
looking out for a fellow steeler :tt03:

JCPsteelers
09-14-2011, 12:20 AM
It's a travel issue, we are already going to S.F and there is a NFL rule about teams from the east playing 2 games on the west coast (If I have it right) Arizona isn't quite the coast and the Rams are coming to us therefore we play SF and AZ away and Rams and Seabags at home

seems odd. its not like Arizona is closer to PGH travel wise than Seattle. Weird.

JustinM
09-14-2011, 02:28 AM
Isn't it odd that we are playing the Seahawks at home and going back on the road to play Arizona. In 2007 we played at Arizona and the Seahawks came to PGH. Usually we always switch off every 4 years. Did Goodell screw up the schedule?

Ravens. Seahawks. Arizona.
Whoever scheduled this years games must have wanted Steelers to face every team who has unfinished business against them.

DanRooney
09-14-2011, 02:33 AM
Ravens. Seahawks. Arizona.
Whoever scheduled this years games must have wanted Steelers to face every team who has unfinished business against them.

Or it just so happens that the AFC North plays the NFC West :coffee:

JustinM
09-14-2011, 02:35 AM
Or it just so happens that the AFC North plays the NFC West :coffee:

thats just their cover-up for that deeper intention

steelcity1974
09-14-2011, 01:48 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Football_League_regular_season