PDA

View Full Version : Too early to crown the pats? maybe not

Fire Arians
09-12-2011, 07:49 PM
holy shit man, that offense looks totally unstoppable. either that or miami's defense is just swiss cheese

Sixburgher
09-12-2011, 08:21 PM
Yes.

tony hipchest
09-12-2011, 10:27 PM
when joe flacco is throwing a few pinpoint accurate passes, bryant mcfadden cant stop him.

when tom brady is throwing 35 of 45 precision point lazer balls, nobody can stop him, especially when the wr's dont even have to move their hands, change direction, or reach out for the ball.

#81 hernandez is a freak athelete at TE and gronkowski is pretty damn good himself. they make having a true #1 wr in the mold of a young moss or chad johnson obsolete.

they also nullify the teams trying to load up on CB's (jets, eagles, dolphins) to try and stop their passing attack.

the ravens tore a page from belichicks book, dumping heap and going with their 2 young TE's.

i said this last year.

the only way to stop brady is to send the house and get him on his back. but as wes welker proved the risk is giving up a 99 yd td (...repeatedly).

MasterOfPuppets
09-13-2011, 11:53 AM
the ravens tore a page from belichicks book, dumping heap and going with their 2 young TE's.

:blah: yeah....but they don't have an H-BACK BIOTCH !!! :nana:

let the ratbirds copy the pats... Arians copied the skins !!!.... well...all except having a really good H- back....:scratchchin:

PhantomJB93
09-13-2011, 04:21 PM
I promise this: if Mcfadden and/or Gay are still starting come the Patriots game, we will lose in even worse fashion than last year.

tony hipchest
09-13-2011, 10:57 PM
I promise this: if Mcfadden and/or Gay are still starting come the Patriots game, we will lose in even worse fashion than last year.... and if our mid to low round rookies are starting, we will fare much better???

:sofunny:

maybe we should just pick up 11 defensive street free agents during patriots week, so we atleast have a shot at winning. :noidea:

tony hipchest
09-14-2011, 12:13 AM
:blah: yeah....but they don't have an H-BACK BIOTCH !!! :nana:

let the ratbirds copy the pats... Arians copied the skins !!!.... well...all except having a really good H- back....:scratchchin:

:chuckle:

well to be fair to arians, he has copied that silly patriots fake draw play where brady fakes a handoff, spins, and quickly throws to the opposite side. theres nothing better than a 3 second developing play, with bens back to the rush, when his line can barely form a pocket. :thumbsup:

if arians really wanted to go all out and copy the patriots he would defer all offensive play calling to the HC and QB. :scratchchin:

:applaudit:

PhantomJB93
09-14-2011, 02:11 PM
... and if our mid to low round rookies are starting, we will fare much better???

:sofunny:

maybe we should just pick up 11 defensive street free agents during patriots week, so we atleast have a shot at winning. :noidea:

I literally can't imagine, even with their inexperience and/or rookie mistakes, that any of them could play any worse than Mcfadden. At the very worst they will be just as bad but will be learning from mistakes...

Big D
09-14-2011, 04:23 PM
That patriot secondary is more turrible then ours. They even made henne look like a pro bowler. Think about what a top 5 caliber qb would do.

Fire Arians
09-15-2011, 06:29 PM
I literally can't imagine, even with their inexperience and/or rookie mistakes, that any of them could play any worse than Mcfadden. At the very worst they will be just as bad but will be learning from mistakes...

agree, the young players at least will have fixable isses. in the case of gay and mcfadden, no amount of coaching will make them any more talented. gay and mcfadden have already reached the peak of their ability / skill, and i think it's safe to say that it's not good enough.

GMU Steeler
09-15-2011, 07:22 PM
I am not diminishing what the Pats did against the Dolphins on Monday night but it seems that this is done every year since the Pats went 18-1. They look great in the regular season by and large but then they fall apart in the playoffs. Not to say I am not worried about our game with them since it's in New England and as much as I hate saying it they have our number but any given Sunday as the saying goes.