PDA

View Full Version : I Blame ...

kirklandrules
09-14-2011, 02:30 PM
... the water boy. I mean this kid was really slacking out there last Sunday. He was taking plays off and not focused. During one timeout I saw players standing around looking thirsty wondering what it takes to get a drink. And to think they brought that kid back after his performance in last year's Super Bowl when he was dropping water bottles and spraying players in their faces like he was some kinda water boy version of Ron Jeremy.

(heavy sarcasm has now ended)

It's amazing reading all these threads that lay the blame on: Legursky, Ben, Jon Scott, Woodley, Farrior, BMac, Arians sucks, etc. Or, "they are too old". If I were bobby jr or another d-bagging Raven's fan and read these things, I'd laugh my a$$ off and wouldn't stop until I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

I enjoy reading posts that break down plays or dissects the gameplan. Obviously, the entire team, including coaches, sh!t the bed and it would take too long to write everything that fell apart. That's our queue to start analyzing the next game. So here we go ..

I feel bad for RT Tyler Polumbus cause Woodley is going to tear him a new a$$. Harrison will most likely feel it's worth getting fined for a good shot on Tavaris Jackson. The Seahawks front 7 are a bunch of nobodies ... the Steelers o-line should be sharpening their claws just thinking about this game. It's rebound time fellas, and a fresh piece of meat is getting thrown into Heinz Field as a sacrifice to a bunch of pissed off gladiators!

Fire Arians
09-14-2011, 02:45 PM
waterboy's killin em! best tackler i seen since joe montana...

Steeldude
09-14-2011, 03:09 PM
waterboy's killin em! best tackler i seen since joe montana...

i said joe mantegna

fer522
09-14-2011, 03:48 PM
NO04VXBIS0M

DanRooney
09-14-2011, 05:30 PM
I hope Woodley gets it going. Usually we have to wait until week 8 for him to do something.

JustinM
09-14-2011, 06:01 PM
a fresh piece of meat is getting thrown into Heinz Field

and we've got PLENTY of ketchup!

ETL
09-14-2011, 07:59 PM
George Bush

he seems to be blamed for everything else

Atlanta Dan
09-14-2011, 08:06 PM
I blame Bill Cowher .... for hiring Bruce Arians

Whodis
09-14-2011, 08:12 PM
I blame Bill Cowher .... for hiring Bruce Arians

You sir are a genius :hatsoff:

steelfury02
09-14-2011, 09:02 PM
Neh I thought the water boy was great - wasn't impressed with the bathroom janitors though - pretty crappy effort on their part