PDA

View Full Version : NFLs Top QB Still Mad

hardwork
06-04-2006, 10:40 PM
Tom Brady says he's still pissed about the loss to Denver. I love it. He's going to come back this year and eat the league.

Livinginthe past
06-05-2006, 05:11 AM
I hear he has been working out alot aswell - I think he wants to be indestructable on the field.

I think our O-line will take a major step forward this year, literally aswell as figuratively, and that he wont end up flat on his back quite so often.

Factor in an improved rushing attack and the offense looks good to go.

I also hear that negotiations with Ty Law have reached the next level - they are at the stage of exchanging numbers with the Postons - though that is still some distance from actually signing the player.

NM

clevestinks
06-05-2006, 05:42 AM
Tom Brady says he's still pissed about the loss to Denver. I love it. He's going to come back this year and eat the league.
Winners always want the losses back, you wouldn`t want any less out of your QB

Steel12
06-05-2006, 11:59 AM

I hope so...at least until the playoffs start...he's on my fantasy squad lol

BB2W
06-05-2006, 12:05 PM
NFL's Top QB Still Mad
After his performance in the Superbowl... I would be mad if I was Ben too. :busted:

ARKIESTEEL
06-05-2006, 12:18 PM
After his performance in the Superbowl... I would be mad if I was Ben too. :busted:

There you go!! I am not sure who this Tom Brady guy is? I thought there was Peter Gregg Mike and Bobby but i dont recall a Tom.

hardwork
06-05-2006, 02:07 PM
Enjoyed every response. Glad to see my fellow football fans in such a good mood.

hardwork
06-05-2006, 04:39 PM
I also hear that negotiations with Ty Law have reached the next level - they are at the stage of exchanging numbers with the Postons - though that is still some distance from actually signing the player.

NM

Apparently the Patriots have made him an offer and both Law and the Patriots are waiting to see if he gets the BIG deal from someone else. If he does, the Patriots will drop out. If he doesn't, he's with us again, and aware that a 4th ring here unquestionably puts him in the HOF.

tony hipchest
06-05-2006, 05:03 PM
san diego is now in the mix.

Livinginthe past
06-05-2006, 05:19 PM
Apparently the Patriots have made him an offer and both Law and the Patriots are waiting to see if he gets the BIG deal from someone else. If he does, the Patriots will drop out. If he doesn't, he's with us again, and aware that a 4th ring here unquestionably puts him in the HOF.

Well thats fine I guess - I wont hold it against Law for seeing if there is more money to be had - its obvious that is how he defines himself.

Seahawks are still my best bet - teams who miss out late in the playoffs in lose the SB can often overspend for the magical 'missing piece'.

Despite the cynicism regarding this move - I bet the Patriots public would welcome him back with open arms - its a business after all.

NM

Livinginthe past
06-05-2006, 05:21 PM
san diego is now in the mix.

I think they would be a formidable unit on D if they could land a quality corner.

Of course, shortage of quality has never been the real problem in San Diego - Marty Ball is the key component to their underachievement.

Speaking of Schottenheimer - maybe he was one of the answers to Lyn's quiz - he turns into a vegetable at least once a year.

NM

tony hipchest
06-05-2006, 05:30 PM
Speaking of Schottenheimer - maybe he was one of the answers to Lyn's quiz - he turns into a vegetable at least once a year.

NM:sofunny:

hardwork
06-06-2006, 12:54 PM
Despite the cynicism regarding this move - I bet the Patriots public would welcome him back with open arms - its a business after all.

NM

I agree.

Law is a loner. He isn't going to change now. But, he's a loner that gives you all he has out there.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-06-2006, 01:25 PM
I like Brady when he isn't playing the Steelers,hell I like the Patriots when they aren't playing the Steelers.