PDA

View Full Version : Quote from A Seahawks message board..

NCBlackWolf
09-15-2011, 05:32 PM
"Honestly, I feel like we are the skinny freshman walking down the hall and the angry jock who just got publicly dumped by his cheerleader girlfriend is going to grab us, make us push the pencil with our nose, give us a swirly, beat us up, then dump us head first into a garbage can.

"I think the Steelers are probably THAT pissed after Sunday LOL.

I'm not looking forward to this game at all.

BUT....just for a second.....IMAGINE that we beat them? Imagine how the fans would turn on that team....oooooooooh".

The consensus from the posters on Seahawks.net was that their team was going to lose. I thought this was a good analogy. I really hope this dude is right. I am nervous about Sunday.

And the last part, I don't know/care. We have been accused of having fair weather fans before.:coffee:

jjpro11
09-15-2011, 05:46 PM
they assume the Seahawks will lose because they know the Seahawks really do suck.. however i seem to recall a couple seasons following Super Bowl runs where we consistently played down to inferior teams and ended up losing.

StainlessStill
09-15-2011, 06:16 PM
they assume the Seahawks will lose because they know the Seahawks really do suck.. however i seem to recall a couple seasons following Super Bowl runs where we consistently played down to inferior teams and ended up losing.

Exactly what I said in the other thread, jjpro. Verbatim. I won't be surprised to see Seattle make a game out of this. I've seen this story before. We aren't New England. New England sure would come out and destroy. We'll probably come out, lolly-gag around and look atrocious for 2 QRTS until we wake the f--uck up. Sorry, I'm still lagged from Sunday.

If we don't win by 3 TD's , it won't be enough for me.

DanRooney
09-15-2011, 07:36 PM
At least they're being realistic.

Riddle_Of_Steel
09-15-2011, 08:47 PM
After the KC, Browns, and Oakland debacles in 2009, I am not counting any team out, and I sure do hope the Steelers are not as well. We often play down to the level of the other teams, and last I checked, the Seahawks also receive an NFL paycheck. I AM worried.

JustinM
09-15-2011, 08:49 PM
I now <3 Seahawks fans

solardave
09-16-2011, 05:03 AM
This should be a statement game for us. I just hope that statement isn't "fear us no more". I truly believe last week was not who we are and it woke up the bear.