PDA

View Full Version : Time for Redemption!!!!!

Goldsteel86
09-17-2011, 11:08 AM
First before I go any further, I would like to apologize to the Moderators and Steeler nation as I attempted to post something that was totally uncalled for. I fell to the pressure of a Baltimore fan on this site. There are no excuses for my actions, I should have more than known better, for that I am deeply sorry and apologetic to the Steeler faithful. I once again apologize to the moderators as my actions were not excuseable.

With that being said, I really look for the Steelers to rebound this week, I fully expect Ben to light up the scoreboard with his arm. Hines will once again show why age is so important. Now, I will make a very "BOLD" statement, I would be very surprised if HOF Dick Lebeau gets embarassed like this again, something tells me this defense will be "lights out" the rest of the way. I truly belive that the Steelers will rebound not only with a victory but with a vengenance!!!!:tt04::tt03::tt:

LVSteelersfan
09-17-2011, 11:25 AM
I wish they would move the LBs around instead of lining them up in the same place every single time. Change things up a little bit. Suggs is very good at rushing from anywhere. Put Woodley on Harrison's side with him once in awhile. Every team in the league knows how to block their same, old boring rush. Hold Harrison with one lineman and double team Woodley and you've got them figured out pretty much. Of course last week Woodley was out in coverage most of the game. People say he had a bad game but he was set up to have a bad game by the coaching staff because his strength is crushing the pocket into the QBs face. Not trying to cover people. I am constantly flabbergasted that the Steelers continue to try to do things exactly the same way every single game like they have for years. Where is the innovation and new ideas? This will be a lost season if they don't start mixing it up a little bit to confuse the other side.

Men of Steel
09-17-2011, 01:36 PM
With that being said, I really look for the Steelers to rebound this week, I fully expect Ben to light up the scoreboard with his arm. Hines will once again show why age is so important. Now, I will make a very "BOLD" statement, I would be very surprised if HOF Dick Lebeau gets embarassed like this again, something tells me this defense will be "lights out" the rest of the way. I truly belive that the Steelers will rebound not only with a victory but with a vengenance!!!!:tt04::tt03::tt:

i sure hope ur dam right.............

StainlessStill
09-17-2011, 01:54 PM
I hope we unleash he--

Never mind. I just want a W. Still a bad taste from last week.

PhantomJB93
09-17-2011, 01:59 PM
I hope we unleash he--

Never mind. I just want a W. Still a bad taste from last week.

I'm gonna have that bad taste until we play the Texans or Patriots. Playing teams like the Seahawks and Manningless Colts just isn't gonna heal the wound that Ravens game left for me

MACH1
09-17-2011, 02:12 PM
I'm gonna have that bad taste until we play the Texans or Patriots. Playing teams like the Seahawks and Manningless Colts just isn't gonna heal the wound that Ravens game left for me

I wouldn't exactly overlook the suckhawks or any team for that matter.

If you think the taste of losing to the ratbirds is bad it could get/be worse.

Buddha Bus
09-17-2011, 02:19 PM

What did you say, MACH? I can't hear you! :chuckle:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hBoCneHP9fs/S6uvKh7CYwI/AAAAAAAAA5g/QLvw6dhY9w8/s1600/monkey%2Bear.JPG

Steel4ever95
09-17-2011, 04:36 PM

I cant imagine the Steelers would overlook the Seahawks, the loss last week should have them very focused. I agree though losing to the Ravens sucked alot but it could get worse. I do want to see the Steelers pick up a win against a quality team though, Colts next week then the Texans. Hopefully they get there sh*$ together then next to weeks.

OX1947
09-18-2011, 03:30 AM
Only winning the super bowl this year will heal anything.

ricardisimo
09-18-2011, 03:46 AM
Our best chance for redemption will come Nov. 6th.

Fire Arians
09-18-2011, 04:00 AM
while a win this weekend won't erase last week or the super bowl, i'll take any win on any given sunday

solardave
09-18-2011, 06:42 AM
I agree with the sentiment here. We need to start the season today,put last week behind us and come out swingin'.

pancake
09-18-2011, 07:01 AM
I agree with the sentiment here. We need to start the season today,put last week behind us and come out swingin'.

I agree with my Ky friend, let's start fresh. The Balt game will be one of two things; showing us that the window is closed on this group or a wake up call for the season.

One game at a time!
:tt04:

Whodis
09-18-2011, 07:21 AM
I want to see things mixed up on offense, a little bit of "no huddle" and stretch the field out.

On defense I would just see the hussle that we are all use to seeing. I was so pissed by the lack of effort by our DE's vs the rats. Just something I'm not use to seeing. I'll give the defense a break since they were on the field pretty much the whole game last Sunday.

I would like to see less SCREEN PASSES

Goldsteel86
09-18-2011, 05:06 PM
Ahhhhh Haaaaaaaa!!!! Been a long week, at last I feel the need to watch football again. Hopefully the Steelers can build on this game and gain momentum, I didn't get to see the game however from what the Steeler faithful have wrote there is still work to do. I am looking forward to next week and to see how this team responds, one last thing I have to give a shout out to the Titans, thanks for picking up what we failed to do, Awesome Job!!!!!!!!!!!:tt04::tt02::tt::tt03: