PDA

View Full Version : Just How Much Do You Hate The BUNGALS?

Elvis
06-05-2006, 08:38 PM
:blah:
I personally would rather pull for the Russians than see the Bungals win a game all year!!:egg: The Bengals have cried for almost what...5 months... I am so ready to go out shut them up... I hope that Carson Palmer is back and healthy so there wont be any excuse this time around.. I heard some guy on NFL Network tonite saying that the Bengals would win the AFC North this year and maybe Baltimore could also win it... NO RESPECT!! We are the Super Bowl Champs and we still are the Chumps of the AFC North I guess..Good day...and God Bless...
Elvis

Pittsburgh Pete
06-05-2006, 08:59 PM
I would rather see Cleveland go 8-8 than see the Bungles win a single game all year.
The only part of a Bungle uniform I like are the grass stains from being driven to the ground!!!

Livinginthe past
06-05-2006, 09:00 PM
This is definitely what was needed - we have had a real shortage of Bengal bashing posts recently...why not put one on the main Steeler forum :sofunny:

NM

SteelerzGirl
06-05-2006, 09:04 PM
and maybe Baltimore could also win it

:rofl: NFL Network should make the guy who said that submit to drug testing.

I like the Steelers being the underdog. :smile:

Ohio Steeler
06-05-2006, 09:07 PM
my have for the Bungals goes very deep since I work with there fans and live around there fans, they think they are all that because they won the AFC North and they think they are all that because they did something they never do and thats win a gave vs the steelers even if we knocked them out of the playoff's they still think they are top dog...

My hate goes deep I cant stand those *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored**censored**censored**censored**censored* *censored**censored**censored* Bungals fans or team.....

and someone might want to move this to Blast Furnace because I have a feeling this topic will get way out of hand...

Suitanim
06-05-2006, 09:10 PM
I don't hate the Bengals, nor do I hate their fans. However, I do hate interlopers who come over to opposing teams boards and attempt to act as third party arbitrators when they should just really STFU and mind their own business.

As for the Bengals fans, I just pity them...

Black@Gold Forever32
06-05-2006, 09:15 PM
I personally would rather pull for the Russians than see the Bungals win a game all year!!:egg: The Bengals have cried for almost what...5 months... I am so ready to go out shut them up... I hope that Carson Palmer is back and healthy so there wont be any excuse this time around.. I heard some guy on NFL Network tonite saying that the Bengals would win the AFC North this year and maybe Baltimore could also win it... NO RESPECT!! We are the Super Bowl Champs and we still are the Chumps of the AFC North I guess..Good day...and God Bless...

Elvis

Before this past year I didn't really hate them. I didn't like them but I have always hated the Browns/Ravens. Of course the Browns once again when they returned to the NFL. I hated the Oilers/Titans and I hated the Jaqs when they were in the old AFC Central. I guess since the Bengals were always so bad they were a after thought. You knew they would never challenge for the division all those years they were bad.

But with CJ and TJ running their mouths and with their antics it does get me fired up. The Big reason is. I'm totally just sick with most of their fanbase. The Bengals win one little division crown and most of their fans act like they are the greatest team ever. Plus with all the crying most of their fans did after the playoff game the Bengals fans just got on my last nerve.

BigSteelThrill
06-05-2006, 09:50 PM
I think you have hate confused with pity .

:champs:

83-Steelers-43
06-05-2006, 10:20 PM
I do hate interlopers who come over to opposing teams boards and attempt to act as third party arbitrators when they should just really STFU and mind their own business.

I'll second that. In particular, individuals that first heard of American football after the 2001 season and decided to jump on whatever team that happened to be winning the Super Bowl at that point in time. :sofunny:

For the record, I already expressed my disliking for Bengal fans in past threads. No point in repeating. The reasons are obvious after this past season.

CantStop85
06-05-2006, 11:00 PM
Elvis
For being such a holy person you sure are filled with a lot of hate.

83-Steelers-43
06-05-2006, 11:05 PM
Where's the hate in that exactly? He's rooting for his team on his home teams board.

CantStop85
06-05-2006, 11:08 PM
Where's the hate in that exactly? He's rooting for his team on his home teams board.
*Points to thread title.*

83-Steelers-43
06-05-2006, 11:09 PM
*Points to thread title.*

Oh, did he ask how much others hate the Bengals or did he state that he hated the Bengals?

Indy_Steelers
06-05-2006, 11:18 PM
once they start struggling chad johnson is going to become a problem child.

Bigsteve332310
all i have to say about bungle fans is BANDWAGON. Like seriously did they have any fans before this year?? Steeler fans only filled up half the stadium every time they played.

HburgXL06
For being such a holy person you sure are filled with a lot of hate.

Maybe you should direct that comment towards Bengal Dave. I like the guy he's aiight but he spends a lot of time bashin the Steelers and their fans instead of liftin up the bengals and their fans. I wouldn't dislike the bengals so much if they were not so ****y. That just gets me angry and strengthens my resolve to want to see them driven to the turf.

BuFu

Stlrs4Life
06-05-2006, 11:24 PM
I don't hate the Bungles. i hate there stupid fans. Back in the day I actually thought Bengal Fans were pretty cool, this past season changed my mind though.

Black@Gold Forever32
06-05-2006, 11:28 PM
Maybe you should direct that comment towards Bengal Dave. I like the guy he's aiight but he spends a lot of time bashin the Steelers and their fans instead of liftin up the bengals and their fans. I wouldn't dislike the bengals so much if they were not so ****y. That just gets me angry and strengthens my resolve to want to see them driven to the turf.

BuFu

Agree alot of Bengals fans are getting on my last nerve. CanStop85 is a cool cat. But alot of them that I come across on forums drive me nuts. Plus I have ran into some Bengals fans where I live. I can tell this they were not fans until the past couple seasons. The reason I know this when I mentioned Icky Woods they had no idea who he was. But they have always been Bengals fans.:sofunny:

CantStop85
06-06-2006, 12:22 AM
Agree alot of Bengals fans are getting on my last nerve. CanStop85 is a cool cat. But alot of them that I come across on forums drive me nuts. Plus I have ran into some Bengals fans where I live. I can tell this they were not fans until the past couple seasons. The reason I know this when I mentioned Icky Woods they had no idea who he was. But they have always been Bengals fans.:sofunny:
Ickey who? James Brooks was the best.
http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com/nfl/cincy/JBrooksCin.jpg

William Munney
06-06-2006, 02:12 AM
I don't mind them at all. I hope they wear their AFC North Champion shirts with pride.:smile:

Prosdo
06-06-2006, 03:29 AM
I don't hate the Bengals. I hate the bandwagon fans they have or any bandwagon fans for that matter. I respect any long time and loyal fans.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-06-2006, 02:17 PM
I hate every team in our division,plus the Cowboys,Eagles,and Raiders.I used to hate the Patriots,but I have learned to respect them,so I can't hate a team I respect.

But the Bungles and thier fans,wow can anyone say BANDWAGON?A lot of them don't know Chris Collinsworth and Boomer Esiason played for the Bungles!And Ickey Woods get the response of "who?".

I saw a Bengals fan here in Cleveland yesterday.I had my Super Bowl Champs hat on,he had his AFC North Champs hat on.He said "who dey?" and I replied with "we dey!".He got mad and ran off crying,mich like TJ and CJ do after losing to us.

As for the players,I find CJ comical.He wants to be an entertainer and he is one.I'll take my black and white TV anyday.TJ is just a punk riding on Johnson's coat tails IMHO.And Palmer,well,who can blame him for hating us?

Steel12
06-06-2006, 02:25 PM
Why hate a team that you DOMINATE???

HburgXL06
06-06-2006, 02:30 PM
Agree alot of Bengals fans are getting on my last nerve. CanStop85 is a cool cat.

A lot of bengals fans are workin my last nerve too. But Cantstop85 is a chill man and he reppin the Redhead minority so he ain't all bad at all! Lol.

I saw a Bengals fan here in Cleveland yesterday.I had my Super Bowl Champs hat on,he had his AFC North Champs hat on.He said "who dey?" and I replied with "we dey!".He got mad and ran off crying,mich like TJ and CJ do after losing to us.

As for the players,I find CJ comical.He wants to be an entertainer and he is one.I'll take my black and white TV anyday.TJ is just a punk riding on Johnson's coat tails IMHO.And Palmer,well,who can blame him for hating us?

I love how the bengals fans get mad at us for cheerin "We Dey!" I mean, they asked the question and we answered it. The dumb*ass didn't prolly have anythin he could really respond to you so all he had was "who dey?" which will always be answered simply and quickly......WE DEY!

Chad is a punk. He acts like a 14 year old braggin over the size of his dick to the other guys in the cafeteria. He keeps sayin he's the next Ron Jeremy but then when gym class came and they had to take showers everyone actually sees he's more like Mini-Me.....but no respect to Mini-Me, it's unfair to compare him to such a midget like Chad Johnson.

BuFu

GoFor6
06-06-2006, 02:54 PM
Thank you IKE Taylor for shutting up Chad last year so we can speak all this trash. I really hope the Rooney's sign him up.

blackvelvet
06-06-2006, 04:40 PM
I don't like them much, but I can't tolerate the Ravens. I'd rather see the Bungles win than the Ravens

Haiku_Dirtt
06-06-2006, 05:07 PM
As I stated after the Palmer "Hate Steelers" blast this rivalry has erupted into a volcano of hate that rivals no other. Not the even Ravens or the Raiders can match the contempt.

So Chad...break a leg. :crying01: But wait until after we destroy you on the field. Wouldn't want to hear more excuses.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-06-2006, 07:15 PM
It's funny how I used to be sympathetic for the Bengals.I felt bad for them,all those losing years.But wow,they finally have a good year and them and thier fans want everyone else tp bow down to them.

WELL F**K THAT!

I.C. Lights
06-06-2006, 07:43 PM
I have nothing against the Bengals, and so far I think the most obnoxious fans to post on this board since I've been a member are the Seahawk fans who couldn't deal with the fact that they lost the SB (this obviously doesn't include the hawks fans who were cool about it though). As far as teams are concerned, the Ratbirds will always be my #1 nemesis.

SteelersMongol
06-08-2006, 03:26 AM
Up until 2005 season & the SB-XL, I didn't like the Ravens. Somone told me about Cowboys vs. Steelers thing, but it's way too old that pretty much nobody remembers now. Oh, and I used to hate (& respect) the Patriots, because it seemed those bastards were the only ones who can find a way to beat us.

Then OH MY GOD season with UNBELIEVABLE playoffs with most super SUPERBOWL happened. Guess what? :D First I read ten thousand crap about how Steelers cheated, & :blah: & all that shiit from the CrytheseaHawks. Then I found out how these Bengals fans had joined the-constant-cry-moan-&-masturebate in their toilet gang over 2005 season. I was shocked. I mean they didn't even have "Once upon a time..." to prove anything. They were knocked out by the Steelers long before even their AFC Champs celebration began. "Ooh, Steelers cheated all the way to SB" & "We feel for Seahawks" shiit got to stop. It's a pity. I really don't hate them, because they are not even close to a team that's worthy of wasting my nerve, like the Patriots.

Recently I checked out their website to find out what did Boo hoo Palmer say about hating the Steelers. Man, I tell you guys. Them, Bengals fans, they don't even like each other. There was this one dude from Penn. State said something about the Steelers. It wasn't that bad that something like "Now Steelers are this and that, what we gonna do" thing. And they started accusing each other for being a secret Steelers, and started giving crap to that poor Bengal tiger-kitten. Unlike those guys, I think we're better at being united behind our own team. Well enough said.

GO STEELERS!!!

Ohio Steeler
06-08-2006, 08:36 AM
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3345/bungalssuck1mi.jpg

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-08-2006, 01:15 PM
I don't hate the Bengals, nor do I hate their fans. However, I do hate interlopers who come over to opposing teams boards and attempt to act as third party arbitrators when they should just really STFU and mind their own business.

As for the Bengals fans, I just pity them...

DITO!!!...I am teasingly competitive about beating the bengals....but I LOATHE fans who come to forums with their idiotic pseudo-intellectual trashtalk..using words out of contex and giving junior-high smack. Summary: Carson Palmer=respect....BengalBrian=loathe...any questions?

Elvis
06-09-2006, 05:21 PM
:smile: OK...just to respond to the early response about asking me how much of a Religous person I am that has all this hate...well...this is all about fun...I love the Steelers and just ..well...maybe I should say...I CANT stand the Bengals... I love the Lord and I am thankful for all the blessings in my life and I hope that everyone else is also.. I dont like Cincinnati or Baltimore or Cleveland but I respect everyone in our Division. I think McNair will make a little difference in Baltimore but it wont be enough for now. I think Romeo will help the Brownies out alot but can they compete with the Bengals, Steelers and Ravens right now?....No...not in my opinion any way. God Bless You All
Elvis

CantStop85
06-09-2006, 08:34 PM
:smile: OK...just to respond to the early response about asking me how much of a Religous person I am that has all this hate...well...this is all about fun...I love the Steelers and just ..well...maybe I should say...I CANT stand the Bengals... I love the Lord and I am thankful for all the blessings in my life and I hope that everyone else is also.. I dont like Cincinnati or Baltimore or Cleveland but I respect everyone in our Division. I think McNair will make a little difference in Baltimore but it wont be enough for now. I think Romeo will help the Brownies out alot but can they compete with the Bengals, Steelers and Ravens right now?....No...not in my opinion any way. God Bless You All
Elvis
lol I was just messing with you...you seem like a pretty nice guy. We need a few more of those on here. :boxing:

clevestinks
06-09-2006, 08:53 PM
Hate the bungles??? How can you hate a team that rarely has posed a threat. Finally they are competitive! It won`t last. The fans of thiers are another thing, most of them are alright, but there are some that just won`t to bash, bash, bash. Get over it already to them. To the ones that bring great thread, and can back up thier smack. i like them

StillerPaul
06-09-2006, 09:44 PM
my have for the Bungals goes very deep since I work with there fans and live around there fans, they think they are all that because they won the AFC North and they think they are all that because they did something they never do and thats win a gave vs the steelers even if we knocked them out of the playoff's they still think they are top dog...

My hate goes deep I cant stand those *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored**censored**censored**censored**censored* *censored**censored**censored* Bungals fans or team.....

and someone might want to move this to Blast Furnace because I have a feeling this topic will get way out of hand...

All ya have to do is remind the bungle fans that their city would be bankrupt had it not been for the influx of us Steeler fans once a year for the last 15 years. Tell em' how proud we are to help their town out when they were all too willing to bail on their own city and team. :boxing:

CAH
06-09-2006, 10:13 PM
I dislike every team that takes the field to play against the Steelers. The Bengals are fighting to drive me nuts with those clownish uniforms. :dang:

24seven
06-12-2006, 09:54 PM
Hate the bungles??? How can you hate a team that rarely has posed a threat. Finally they are competitive! It won`t last. The fans of thiers are another thing, most of them are alright, but there are some that just won`t to bash, bash, bash. Get over it already to them. To the ones that bring great thread, and can back up thier smack. i like them

my sentiments exactly.. The bad ones i just ignore though.. Can't blame em for being happy there team doesn't exactly suck still after all these years..We'll still show em where the bear shit come sunday......