PDA

View Full Version : I Wonder How Plaxico Feels.....

Pittsburgh Pete
06-05-2006, 08:11 PM
I wonder how Plaxico feels right about now, knowing that if he played Steeler football and not Burress-ball, he would have a ring on his finger too!

SteelerzGirl
06-05-2006, 08:13 PM
Who cares how Plax feels? LOL Just kiddin', hon. :wink:

Pittsburgh Pete
06-05-2006, 08:16 PM
I really needed that laugh!
Thanks a million!

Black@Gold Forever32
06-05-2006, 08:28 PM
I wonder how Plaxico feels right about now, knowing that if he played Steeler football and not Burress-ball, he would have a ring on his finger too!

I wonder that samething moments after the Super Bowl. He leaves the Steelers and the Steelers win the Super Bowl. Going back to the 2000 draft I wanted the Steelers to draft Burress. I thought with his height that he would become a matchup nightmare for DB's. But Plax even though he was 6-5. Plax played like he was 5-11 with us. I kept sticking up for him and hoping that he would see the light.

But the 2004 AFC title game was the last straw for me with Plax. He dropped that one pass in the endzone that he should have caught and the post game comments he made totally ticked me off to the point were I was like Plax don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Also Plax did take some shots at the Steelers last year. Saying he didn't get the ball enough and that Eli was better then Ben. I find those comments very funny since Plax dropped his fair share of balls with us and with the way Eli played against the Panthers in the playoffs. Plax looks more like a complete ass with those two comments. I will say this. Plax wasn't a complete bust with us. He had some very good years. But he didn't live up to all the expectations. I don't wish him any ill harm but I doubt he ever lives up to his full potential.

PisnNapalm
06-05-2006, 08:28 PM
Plaxiwho?

Suitanim
06-05-2006, 08:44 PM
If Plex played on the 2005 Steelers, we don't win the Super Bowl. He would have poisoned the team with his naturally disgruntled attitude and probably dropped a couple TD passes in the playoffs that would have killed our SB dreams.

Black@Gold Forever32
06-05-2006, 08:53 PM
If Plex played on the 2005 Steelers, we don't win the Super Bowl. He would have poisoned the team with his naturally disgruntled attitude and probably dropped a couple TD passes in the playoffs that would have killed our SB dreams.

Then Plax would have complained he didn't get the ball enough and Hines Ward held him back.

MattsMe
06-05-2006, 09:47 PM
I guess I should tear off my What Would Plexico Do? bumper sticker...:sofunny:

83-Steelers-43
06-05-2006, 09:52 PM
Well, if I had a tranlator that can translate stupidity I would let you guys know how Plaxico feels at this point in time.

I'm sure it goes something like this........

Iiiiii....feeellllll.....tha..tha....that I..I....I shou...should ha...ha...have sa...sa...stayed with da...da...da....Steelers.

Black@Gold Forever32
06-05-2006, 09:58 PM
Well, if I had a tranlator that can translate stupidity I would let you guys know how Plaxico feels at this point in time.

I'm sure it goes something like this........

Iiiiii....feeellllll.....tha..tha....that I..I....I shou...should ha...ha...have sa...sa...stayed with da...da...da....Steelers.

:sofunny: Funny very Funny:sofunny:

HburgXL06
06-05-2006, 10:10 PM
I thought bout this too. I'm sure when he was at home sittin on his couch watchin the Super Bowl he thought: "Damn, I f*cked up!"

BuFu

Black@Gold Forever32
06-05-2006, 10:15 PM
I thought bout this too. I'm sure when he was at home sittin on his couch watchin the Super Bowl he thought: "Damn, I f*cked up!"

BuFu

Or how Plax acted like he did when he was with the Steelers he didn't really care since he is getting paid. Plax has all the talent and the height to be great. But like we saw when Plax was with the Steelers. The Giants and their fans will probally not see that potential reached to its max.

83-Steelers-43
06-05-2006, 10:18 PM
I'm wondering if he will play the always worn out race card with NYC fans like he did with Pittsburgh fans?

Stlrs4Life
06-05-2006, 10:26 PM
Who cares how Plax feels? LOL Just kiddin', hon. :wink:

I hear ya.

It is a funny thought though. Never seen any interview with him after the SB.

WWIIOwheelz
06-05-2006, 10:48 PM
When plays broke down & it was "just playing the game", Plax was a favorite target for Ben. I thought about it & realized it was the height. It was immeasurably easier for Ben to find a TALL target when it came time to "make plays."

When the team drafted Heath Miller, I knew in my heart the gap would be more than filled. KNEW it. I emailed my buddy in Seattle last summer, told him, "Hey man... word out of training camp is about the rookie TE they drafted. It's going to be special, you heard it here first."

I've never been more proud of a football assesment that really was my OWN (I wasn't around on these boards, then, am sure quite a few of you were saying the same thing.)

If Ben had stayed healthy last season, Heath Miller would have had a TE record for TDs in his rookie season.

SteelerzGirl
06-06-2006, 09:03 AM
I hear ya.

It is a funny thought though. Never seen any interview with him after the SB.

Upon further reflection, I'm thinkin' Plax feels the same way Randle El is probably going to feel next year. :bouncy:

clevestinks
06-06-2006, 09:11 AM
iNSTEAD of a ring Plax just gets the finger!

Santonio4
06-06-2006, 10:25 AM
It's good for him he didnt want to except his role behind Hines so im happy.

Suitanim
06-06-2006, 10:26 AM
According to the thread in the football section, Plax was one of the worst receivers in the league regarding reliability of hands, dropping a full 10% of the balls thrown his way...

SteelerFanInCA
06-06-2006, 12:08 PM
He has to be feeling pretty stupid right about now. He will feel even more stupid if we repeat. Good thing we stopped that cancer before it spread.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-06-2006, 12:12 PM
Upon further reflection, I'm thinkin' Plax feels the same way Randle El is probably going to feel next year. :bouncy:

HELL YEAH STEELERZGIRL!:cool: :bouncy:

Steel12
06-06-2006, 01:46 PM
WOW...the hate for Plax is amazing. Especially considering the fact that he made Hines a better player. Hines even said so himself. I'm sure he's happy for some of the friends he has left on the team...

83-Steelers-43
06-06-2006, 03:19 PM
WOW...the hate for Plax is amazing. Especially considering the fact that he made Hines a better player. Hines even said so himself. I'm sure he's happy for some of the friends he has left on the team...

Well, if he didn't bash the fans (the people who make his paycheck possible) I wouldn't have that much of a problem with him. Personally, I don't like being labeled a racist by some punk whom I never met. Sorry.

GoFor6
06-06-2006, 03:36 PM
I am sure Plax feels like we would have won 42-10 with him. In reality we have only won 14-10 and he would have been 0-3 in receptions. How many catches did he have with that "better" Quarterback last post-season? You are right, ZERO!!! He was never really a Steeler he was simply Plaxico and he just didn't get it.

blackvelvet
06-06-2006, 03:37 PM
you know, my family started to wonder the same thing as soon as the Steelers won the Super Bowl, especially since the Giants lost to Carolina 23-zip. This was my comment:

"I HOPE THAT HURT PLEX!!"

83-Steelers-43
06-06-2006, 03:47 PM
Stated this once before but.......

Faults of Plaxico in my opinion :

Never went for the ball at it's highest point. For his height, he played as if he was 5'8".

Dropped easy catches.

His route running for the most part was pretty bad. It started to picked up his last season in Pittsburgh.

Never threw a block. Once again though, he started to in his last season in Pittsburgh.

His head. The guy can hardly speak a word of English during interviews. I don't think Plax is the sharpest tool in the shed. It reflects on the field.

He would never go across the middle. El, Ward, Wilson.....have no problem.

Bashing the fans that helped him aquire that "ice" in his ears and around his wrists and neck.

Even when Plaxico was here I can honestly say that I wasn't a fan. It seemed to me that he only gave a half-ass effort on the field. When we first drafted him, I loved his height but I had a feeling the overall package was damaged.

These are the idiotic comments that pissed me off:

“I mean, I don't think I was liked as a person. I was kind of seen as a black kid, young African-American, cornrows, drives fancy cars, wears diamond earrings, things like that. They just kind of based their perception off of what I drove and what I did and things like that. All those things were never a part of any other player on that team but me.”

and................

"I fit New York more than what I fit Pittsburgh. Nobody's worrying about my big truck or my Rolls-Royce or what I have on. That makes me feel good. People just accept me how I am instead of looking at me and judging me."

Hines Ward's response to Plaxico's idiotic statments:

"As far as the city and him with cornrows and stuff, they love everybody. You go out there and perform, regardless of race, color, ethnic, how you wear your hair, they don't care. The fans here know football. They know the guys who produce and give it all they got and they appreciate it. To sit there and say the city had it out against him, I don't really go along with that. I saw a lot of No. 80 jerseys in the stands."

Steel12
06-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Well, if he didn't bash the fans (the people who make his paycheck possible) I wouldn't have that much of a problem with him. Personally, I don't like being labeled a racist by some punk whom I never met. Sorry.

If you honestly believe he didn't get called any racist names, you're naive. I'm sure he didn't mean the whole city...probably just caught up in the moment. I can understand how you feel...he should've chose his words betta.

83-Steelers-43
06-06-2006, 04:00 PM
Well, I wouldn't know. I'm not Plaxico Burress. I never followed him around the city of Pittsburgh with a tape recorder in order to find out if racial remarks were made in his direction. You call it naive, I call it proof. Eitherway, the bottomline comes down to the fact that he made idiotic comments towards the city of Pittsburgh. You seemed shocked that many dislike Plaxico Burress. Maybe that's why a good number of fans in the city of Pittsburgh are not very fond of Plaxico Burress.

Haiku_Dirtt
06-06-2006, 04:01 PM

Agree!

Steel12
06-06-2006, 05:51 PM
Well, I wouldn't know. I'm not Plaxico Burress. I never followed him around the city of Pittsburgh with a tape recorder in order to find out if racial remarks were made in his direction. You call it naive, I call it proof. Eitherway, the bottomline comes down to the fact that he made idiotic comments towards the city of Pittsburgh. You seemed shocked that many dislike Plaxico Burress. Maybe that's why a good number of fans in the city of Pittsburgh are not very fond of Plaxico Burress.

What are you proving? That you didn't follow him around? WOW...yes he did make comments toward the city as a whole but I'm sure he had some good and bad encounters with the natives. I am a little shocked I guess...ya'll act like he did absolutely nothing for us. It's crazy because there's a thread prasing Chad Scott and bashing Plaxico...Guess I'll have to just get used to this board. :smile:

Black@Gold Forever32
06-06-2006, 06:04 PM
What are you proving? That you didn't follow him around? WOW...yes he did make comments toward the city as a whole but I'm sure he had some good and bad encounters with the natives. I am a little shocked I guess...ya'll act like he did absolutely nothing for us. It's crazy because there's a thread prasing Chad Scott and bashing Plaxico...Guess I'll have to just get used to this board. :smile:

In one of my posts I said Plax wasn't a complete bust for us and did have some good years. But if you think he lived to all the expectaions of being the 8th overall pick in the 2000 draft then your nuts. Plus when you factor in Plax's pissy attitude and the repeated mental breakdowns he had on the field and the stupid comments. Plax rubbed alot of fans the wrong way. I kept on backing him but the comments he made after the second loss to the Pats in the AFC title game was enough for me. Plax said he didn't get the ball enough. Plax always seemed to point the finger then look at his own self in the mirror.

83-Steelers-43
06-06-2006, 06:37 PM

*sighs* Even though I see this conversation going nowhere, I will try again for what it's worth. What am I proving? I'm not trying to prove anything. I'm stating that I don't know for sure if Plaxico ever encountered racial remarks in this specific city. I was not with him 24/7 in order to get that solid proof. So, intead of making assumptions with absolutely zero substance, I simply state I have no idea if he did or did not witness racial tension between himself and the fans of this city.

I.C. Lights
06-06-2006, 06:47 PM

I have to agree with this. Plax, despite all his amazing talent, is the antithesis of the qualities that allowed the Steelers to win it all this year, namely teamwork and heart.

Steel12
06-07-2006, 09:03 AM
In one of my posts I said Plax wasn't a complete bust for us and did have some good years. But if you think he lived to all the expectaions of being the 8th overall pick in the 2000 draft then your nuts. Plus when you factor in Plax's pissy attitude and the repeated mental breakdowns he had on the field and the stupid comments. Plax rubbed alot of fans the wrong way. I kept on backing him but the comments he made after the second loss to the Pats in the AFC title game was enough for me. Plax said he didn't get the ball enough. Plax always seemed to point the finger then look at his own self in the mirror.

I didn't say that he lived up to the expectations but he wasn't a total waste like some people have stated. Who wouldn't be upset if you thought you could help the team and you weren't gettin the ball? True, it was his fault for losing concentration but I can understand (don't agree, but understand). People say things in the heat of conversation...if he woulda said it 2 weeks later, then be upset. He is a little selfish, but so is every player in the league. I see your point though...

Steel12
06-07-2006, 09:05 AM
*sighs* Even though I see this conversation going nowhere, I will try again for what it's worth. What am I proving? I'm not trying to prove anything. I'm stating that I don't know for sure if Plaxico ever encountered racial remarks in this specific city. I was not with him 24/7 in order to get that solid proof. So, intead of making assumptions with absolutely zero substance, I simply state I have no idea if he did or did not witness racial tension between himself and the fans of this city.

Well I'm not a mindreader buddy :blurp: ...thanks for clarifying.

83-Steelers-43
06-07-2006, 09:09 AM
Well I'm not a mindreader buddy :blurp: ...thanks for clarifying.

Really? Going by your assumptions I just figured you knew Plaxico's cousin. :blurp: :rolleyes:

Steel12
06-07-2006, 09:32 AM
Really? Going by your assumptions I just figured you knew Plaxico's cousin. :rolleyes: :sofunny:

Didn't assume either but going by your hatred, I just figured Plaxico was gettin it in with your s/o (Male) :smile:

83-Steelers-43
06-07-2006, 09:37 AM
Didn't assume either but going by your hatred, I just figured Plaxico was gettin it in with your s/o (Male) :smile:

You "assumed" that somebody in this city made racial remarks towards Plaxico Burress with zero proof. While calling those who wanted proof "naive".

For the record, I don't "hate" anybody. I just feel Plaxico is a complete tool. Eitherway, the race card being played is no surprise. *yawns*

83-Steelers-43
06-07-2006, 09:41 AM
If you honestly believe he didn't get called any racist names, you're naive.

See, that's called an assumption. I just simply stated I would rather see or hear of instances where Plaxico was directly insulted with racial slurs. That's all. If I had proof than I would say "fine".

Steel12
06-07-2006, 09:46 AM
You "assumed" that somebody in this city made racial remarks towards Plaxico Burress with zero proof. While calling those who wanted proof "naive".

For the record, I don't "hate" anybody. I just feel Plaxico is a complete tool. Eitherway, the race card being played is no surprise. *yawns*

Nah I didn't assume...if he said he hated the fans without givin a reason and then I said that it was probably because of racist remarks...THAT WOULD BE ASSUMING. But since it came FROM HIS MOUTH, I'm not assuming that it happened. Get it, got it...good lol.

See, that's called an assumption. I just simply stated I would rather see or hear of instances where Plaxico was directly insulted with racial slurs. That's all. If I had proof than I would say "fine".

Not an assumption...see above...thanks! Calm down man...it's just a MB forum. No need to yell at your monitor lol. I'm goin to enjoy being here...thanks for the initiation :smile:

83-Steelers-43
06-07-2006, 09:53 AM
Okay buddy, it was not an assumption....lol. It's not worth it. Well I hope you enjoy it here and I'm sure you will. It's a great site. I was not giving you any type of initiation nor was I yelling. Just simply holding a civil conversation with you. I guess I should have known better. Take care buddy.

Steel12
06-07-2006, 09:59 AM
Okay buddy, it was not an assumption....lol. It's not worth it. Well I hope you enjoy it here and I'm sure you will. It's a great site. I was not giving you any type of initiation nor was I yelling. Just simply holding a civil conversation with you. I guess I should have known better. Take care buddy.

Man, I was just jokin with you lol. I respect everybody's opinion as I'm sure everybody respects mine (well not everybody). Be easy...

83-Steelers-43
06-07-2006, 10:02 AM
w/e buddy, take care.

Steel12
06-07-2006, 10:05 AM
w/e buddy, take care.

man, try to make peace and I get the oh so gay reply of "w/e"...I love you too fellow Steeler fan. :smile:

83-Steelers-43
06-07-2006, 10:14 AM
man, try to make peace and I get the oh so gay reply of "w/e"...I love you too fellow Steeler fan. :smile:

Okay buddy. Take care, let it go.

SteelerzGirl
06-07-2006, 10:17 PM
:sofunny:

MattsMe
06-07-2006, 11:59 PM
:coffee:

Steelersfan
06-08-2006, 12:13 AM
:coffee:

I just read this whole thread and this is the best post.......:dang:

SteelersMongol
06-08-2006, 01:08 AM
iNSTEAD of a ring Plax just gets the finger!

VERY FUNNY! :cheers: Well, I liked him when he was with us. And then when I read his comments on his team I found out that he is no teamplayer. Nothing but "Me me me. Moo moo moo. Mew mew mew" kind of guy. To me if player is no teamplayer who can put his team first (like our man THE BUS, God bless him), we aint gonna need em. They can go to wherever nobody knows about them, be an identical twin of T.O. :D

But Randle El's departure from us made me puzzled a little. I think he thought with no Bus, Kimo, & etc. Steelers might not win again (personally I don't think money was an issue). Well, whatever the reason we'll prove him wrong.

GO STEELERS!!!

Suitanim
06-08-2006, 08:38 AM
:boxing: I have to say, that little exchange caused me to spit coffee out my nose...:boxing:

You know, there should be an icon for "Coffee shooting out of a nose"

you are an idiot
06-20-2006, 06:05 AM
STEELERS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STEELERS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are an idiot
06-20-2006, 06:07 AM
I HOPE THAT HURT BEN. THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING AN IDIOT.

Ohio Steeler
06-20-2006, 06:50 AM
ok who let the little kid on here

and you are an idiot does you mommy know you are on her computer

you are an idiot
06-21-2006, 02:20 PM
ben ruthlessburglar is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SteelCityMan786
06-21-2006, 02:23 PM
Hey Go Back to 4th grade. You have been the equivalent of an ASSNOODLE on this site.

you are an idiot
06-21-2006, 02:33 PM
ok who let the little kid on here

and you are an idiot does you mommy know you are on her computer

Yo mama so fat she had to go to Sea World to get baptized,Yo mama so fat when she tripped over on 4th Ave, she landed on 12th

and this is a 1 year old boy talkin to you and im half ,chinese , mexican, japennese.and ittalian, and my father is the gangs godfater and he plays in godfather 1 2 3 that is the old guy that gets shot with a bb gun. And i am michael jackson and i like playing with my littlt speakers and computers and i am really a fan of your wanna be street baller and your little wanna be steelers fan and they suck really much and they got lucky of winning the super bowl you fat chump and i bet my granny could beat you up any day and she said you suck her toes every day

love blacky peace out wanna be player that cant play football or basketball anyday and if you think you can beat me meat me in compton and we will show you how street ballers play and if you try to bring your possey with your steelers guns we will murder you and cap you and my granny will beat you in any sport son well a-town S-U-K-E-R and this is Lilttle call of duty in the town so dont try anything fast or i will run you over with my play car. well peace out suky steelers fan

SteelCityMan786
06-21-2006, 02:36 PM
Hey Idiot, about this for ya

Yo momma is so fat every time she stepped on a scale it said one at a time PLEASE!
Yo momma is so fat every time she stepped on a scale it said her phone number
Yo So Dumb you can't come up with a good post that isn't spam
Yo ugly, yo momma's a man and yo daddy's a woman

Big D
06-21-2006, 02:38 PM
I dont know what the deal is with idiots comming onto this website the past week between this guy and steel12 we are being invaded

Ohio Steeler
06-21-2006, 02:39 PM
ben ruthlessburglar is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats all you can come up with you mite want to go get you mommy and ask her for help

Big D
06-21-2006, 02:43 PM
thats all you can come up with you mite want to go get you mommy and ask her for help
you better watch ohio he is going to ocome back with ben toothlessburger

ARKIESTEEL
06-21-2006, 02:59 PM
Yo mama so fat she had to go to Sea World to get baptized,Yo mama so fat when she tripped over on 4th Ave, she landed on 12th

and this is a 1 year old boy talkin to you and im half ,chinese , mexican, japennese.and ittalian, and my father is the gangs godfater and he plays in godfather 1 2 3 that is the old guy that gets shot with a bb gun. And i am michael jackson and i like playing with my littlt speakers and computers and i am really a fan of your wanna be street baller and your little wanna be steelers fan and they suck really much and they got lucky of winning the super bowl you fat chump and i bet my granny could beat you up any day and she said you suck her toes every day

love blacky peace out wanna be player that cant play football or basketball anyday and if you think you can beat me meat me in compton and we will show you how street ballers play and if you try to bring your possey with your steelers guns we will murder you and cap you and my granny will beat you in any sport son well a-town S-U-K-E-R and this is Lilttle call of duty in the town so dont try anything fast or i will run you over with my play car. well peace out suky steelers fan

Remember kids dont use drugs

SteelersMongol
06-21-2006, 03:01 PM
Remember kids dont use drugs

Ha ha ha. Ver good. Nicely done. :sofunny:

Ohio Steeler
06-21-2006, 03:05 PM

LOL ok is it me or does this post make no sense at all...

plesae do us a favor and put your crack pipe down for good because your brain is almost dead no wait it is dead all the way...

SteelCityMan786
06-21-2006, 03:15 PM
I thought his brain was dead from the beginning :sofunny: :rofl:

Ohio Steeler
06-21-2006, 03:21 PM
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Please dont use drugs or you will become just like you are an idiot

SteelCityMan786
06-21-2006, 03:23 PM
PUBLIC SERVICE ANOCMENT

Please dont use drugs or you will become just like you are an idiot

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

I second Ohio Steelers Public Service Announcement

Big D
06-21-2006, 03:26 PM
all i want to know is what happen to bungalforlife

Ohio Steeler
06-21-2006, 03:28 PM
all i want to know is what happen to bungalforlife

I think his brain went into overload trying to come up with something different to post

Steel12
06-21-2006, 03:32 PM
I dont know what the deal is with idiots comming onto this website the past week between this guy and steel12 we are being invaded

Awww Big D is tryin to make friends...I thought you were grown? Funny how you keep bringin me up...I must've really got to you, huh? Good, I did my job. Bitch!

Big D
06-21-2006, 03:37 PM
Awww Big D is tryin to make friends...I thought you were grown? Funny how you keep bringin me up...I must've really got to you, huh? Good, I did my job. Bitch!
fetch me a beer trick

Steel12
06-21-2006, 03:39 PM
fetch me a beer trick

lol...and it has come. Thank you for the lame reply that shows that you're frustrated. I'm done now. So talk to yourself from now on....:cool:

Big D
06-21-2006, 03:41 PM
lol...and it has come. Thank you for the lame reply that shows that you're frustrated. I'm done now. So talk to yourself from now on....:cool:
i'm just wondering one thing.. have you had one knowledgeable post on this site since you have been on here or contributed something people my care about?

Black@Gold Forever32
06-21-2006, 03:44 PM

Ok, crack kills man. Its sad I just wasted 1 minute in my life reading that garbage.

Big D
06-21-2006, 03:46 PM
Ok, crack kills man. Its sad I just wasted 1 minute in my life reading that garbage.
why did you do that? I quit after the first sentance

Black@Gold Forever32
06-21-2006, 03:49 PM
why did you do that? I quit after the first sentance

:dang: I know man what was I thinking.:dang:

I guess it shocked me that someone could be that stupid. So I kept reading like an idiot.

Big D
06-21-2006, 03:50 PM
:dang: I know man what was I thinking.:dang:

I guess it shocked me that someone could be that stupid. So I kept reading like an idiot.
reading that has the same affect has sniffing paint. I'm concerned for you

Black@Gold Forever32
06-21-2006, 03:53 PM
reading that has the same affect has sniffing paint. I'm concerned for you

I know trust me I think I killed some brain cells reading that crap. Thanks for the concern by the way.

Steel12
06-21-2006, 04:01 PM
i'm just wondering one thing.. have you had one knowledgeable post on this site since you have been on here or contributed something people my care about?

Since you've made it known that you've read all of my posts...you tell me! I'm not postin my rep points but yes, I have had plenty of knowledgeable posts. It kills me how you act like you're betta than me. Why is that?

Ohio Steeler
06-21-2006, 04:04 PM
I guess I should tear off my What Would Plexico Do? bumper sticker...:sofunny:

HometownGal
06-21-2006, 04:22 PM

Wow. There really are more horses asses in the world than there are horses. :rolleyes: Did you forget to take your Ritalin again, Jr.?

Ohio Steeler
06-21-2006, 08:47 PM
Wow. There really are more horses asses in the world than there are horses. :rolleyes: Did you forget to take your Ritalin again, Jr.?

Ritalin hell I think he has smoked way to much crack in his life

Big D
06-22-2006, 08:36 AM
Since you've made it known that you've read all of my posts...you tell me! I'm not postin my rep points but yes, I have had plenty of knowledgeable posts. It kills me how you act like you're betta than me. Why is that?
simple.. its because I am

83-Steelers-43
06-22-2006, 11:25 AM
June 17, 2006 -- Jerry Rice thinks Plaxico Burress dropped the ball.

On the 'Afternoon Blitz' on Sirius NFL Radio, the future Hall of Fame wide receiver ripped Burress for saying he did not regret blowing off the exit meeting the day after the Giants' humiliating playoff loss to the Panthers.

'How can you say that?' Rice said. 'Yes, it was a devastating loss, but you lose as a team. You show up the next day, you show up as a team no matter what to show your loyalty. How can he not regret that?

'After losing a game of that magnitude, for him not to show up at the last team meeting? I'm sorry, Plaxico, that doesn't go that far with me. If you're going to be a complete player you've got to be a leader and, even when things don't go right, you've still got to be a professional. You've got to show up and you've got to let the younger guys know this is the way we do things around here. I don't know where he's coming from, but I was very surprised by that.'

Rice added that Burress hasn't done himself or quarterback Eli Manning any favors by working out in Miami (with Jeremy Shockey).

Black@Gold Forever32
06-22-2006, 11:33 AM
June 17, 2006 -- Jerry Rice thinks Plaxico Burress dropped the ball.

On the 'Afternoon Blitz' on Sirius NFL Radio, the future Hall of Fame wide receiver ripped Burress for saying he did not regret blowing off the exit meeting the day after the Giants' humiliating playoff loss to the Panthers.

'How can you say that?' Rice said. 'Yes, it was a devastating loss, but you lose as a team. You show up the next day, you show up as a team no matter what to show your loyalty. How can he not regret that?

'After losing a game of that magnitude, for him not to show up at the last team meeting? I'm sorry, Plaxico, that doesn't go that far with me. If you're going to be a complete player you've got to be a leader and, even when things don't go right, you've still got to be a professional. You've got to show up and you've got to let the younger guys know this is the way we do things around here. I don't know where he's coming from, but I was very surprised by that.'

Rice added that Burress hasn't done himself or quarterback Eli Manning any favors by working out in Miami (with Jeremy Shockey).

Plax said after he left the Steelers that he felt the Steelers coachs and Hines Ward held him back when he was with the Steelers. I wonder whats his sorry excuse now that he wis with the Giants. Plax has all the talent in the world but he has no heart and a piss poor attitude. Plax will never change.

Blitzburgh55
06-22-2006, 02:37 PM
What Plax would say "The steelers won the super bowl?"

burgsville
06-22-2006, 02:46 PM
The guy was too into himself to even realize he made a mistake by leaving. From what I've read with him missing meeting and mini camps and such, he is behaving with the Giants much like he did with the Steelers.

Steel12
06-22-2006, 03:09 PM
Plax is still ok in my book...

nicesteel4life
06-22-2006, 08:28 PM
:drool: I truly think PLEX is too Dumb to even know how to feel.....Seriously I spoke to him twice at training camp and again at a taping of the Bettis Show and all he did was continue:drooling: He has the smarts of a :monkey: Watch and see this year he starts the same :crying03: that he did in pittsburgh about his:deal:

Steelersfan4life0655
06-22-2006, 08:37 PM
i personally think that if the steelers met his needs and wants that we wouldnt be calling ourselfs the the super bowl 40 champions. because his cancer like actions would have downplayed the season and made a huge distraction and would have affected the season

83-Steelers-43
06-22-2006, 10:45 PM
The guy is a dope. Good riddance.

you are an idiot
06-23-2006, 12:26 PM
Hey Idiot, about this for ya

Yo momma is so fat every time she stepped on a scale it said one at a time PLEASE!
Yo momma is so fat every time she stepped on a scale it said her phone number
Yo So Dumb you can't come up with a good post that isn't spam
Yo ugly, yo momma's a man and yo daddy's a woman

my granny could do better than that.

SteelerFanInATL
06-25-2006, 11:33 AM
Like a Dumb @$$ !!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone who leaves for greener pastures I can not feel sorry for.