PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Super Bowl Ring Ceremony Photos

SteelerzGirl
06-06-2006, 08:01 PM
My favorites photos are #20 of Ben walking down the red carpet, #38 of Jerome and Hines, and #63. What a classy ceremony. :smile:

http://media3.steelers.com/multimedia/2006EventPhotos/06SuperBowlRingCeremony/

PisnNapalm
06-06-2006, 08:55 PM
I like the pic of Jerome and Dan Rooney. 2 class gentlemen.

Stlrs4Life
06-06-2006, 09:11 PM

Same here. Wonder what kind of reception, Hope, Kimo, and El received?

Black@Gold Forever32
06-06-2006, 10:02 PM
My favorites photos are #20 of Ben walking down the red carpet, #38 of Jerome and Hines, and #63. What a classy ceremony. :smile:

http://media3.steelers.com/multimedia/2006EventPhotos/06SuperBowlRingCeremony/

A classy ceremony for a classy organization.

Mamaduck43
06-07-2006, 02:25 PM
I'm curious - - both Chuck Noll and Joe Greene are on staff - - Chuck as an Administrative Advisor in Administration, and Joe as a Special Assistant on the Operations Staff.... I am assuming that they each got a ring and would really have a complete set of four and one for the thumb...... I was wondering how many other staff members fit into that same catagory......

pitt
06-07-2006, 02:58 PM

I still can't believe Kimo is gone.

DIESELMAN
06-07-2006, 03:18 PM
and the one of Hampton and Mean Joe Green. It looked like it was a really classy and very memorable ceremony.....:helmet:

BB2W
06-07-2006, 04:19 PM
I'm curious - - both Chuck Noll and Joe Greene are on staff - - Chuck as an Administrative Advisor in Administration, and Joe as a Special Assistant on the Operations Staff.... I am assuming that they each got a ring and would really have a complete set of four and one for the thumb...... I was wondering how many other staff members fit into that same catagory......
I read somewhere in an article about Jostens that they would make 71 rings... 53 for the active roster, 17 for coaches and staff, and one for Mr. Rooney.

BBC
06-07-2006, 05:27 PM

I'm sure a very warm one. I actually got a chance to talk to El when he visited the White House, and I had to poke fun at him.

Me: The closest you're going to get the Skins to a Super Bowl is letting them touch your ring.
El: You must be a Cowboys fan!
Me: No, I'm a Steelers fan.
El: Yeah? Well me too.

He's a good guy, and the Steelers are a classy organiztion, I'm sure they gave him a warm welcome back (and maybe poked a little bit of fun at him too :bouncy:).

tony hipchest
06-07-2006, 05:59 PM
I was wondering how many other staff members fit into that same catagory......i know of running back coach d!ck hoak who has been there since the 60's

Elvis
06-09-2006, 04:45 PM
The photos were great and I always enjoy seeing all the veterans and new players together...Gotta love it anytime the Steelers are celebrating...
God Bless
Elvis

clevestinks
06-09-2006, 05:38 PM
and the one of Hampton and Mean Joe Green. It looked like it was a really classy and very memorable ceremony.....:helmet:
That may have been my favorite also. Mean Joe still looks good