PDA

View Full Version : Bills are going to win...

ricardisimo
09-25-2011, 03:16 PM
Nice. :applaudit: :hatsoff:

Fire Arians
09-25-2011, 03:20 PM
anytime new england loses, it's a good weekend

ricardisimo
09-25-2011, 03:22 PM
That, and I kinda like seeing Gailey do well for himself. I feel like he got a bum rap in Dallas.

harrison'samonster
09-25-2011, 03:25 PM
nice to see the Bills win that one against the cheats

solardave
09-25-2011, 03:38 PM
I picked the Bills in the upset. The Patriots aren't as good as 2-0 looks. Brady stunk it up but somehow he'll get player of the week. He's the greatest????? Any other QB especially Ben and they'd be talking about how he is a washed up POS.

Fire Arians
09-25-2011, 03:45 PM
I picked the Bills in the upset. The Patriots aren't as good as 2-0 looks. Brady stunk it up but somehow he'll get player of the week. He's the greatest????? Any other QB especially Ben and they'd be talking about how he is a washed up POS.

bills are underrated imo. theyve been a good team since last year and i had a feeling if they ever committed to fitzpatrick as the starter they'd have a winning season

tony hipchest
09-25-2011, 03:50 PM
patriots defense is shit. i cant believe we have so many steelerfans already crying because they are so positive we will lose vs them.

im sure they will jump off the patriots bandwagon this week and start beating the bills drum.

the great thing is we easilly have enough talent to put up 6 offensive TD's on them.

the shamefull thing is bruce arians offense has never hung up 6 td's on even the worst defenses he has faced... EVER.

anyways it was excellent to see bill belichick melt down and wast a critical time out in the final 2 minutes which pretty much iced the game for the bills. also nice to see the team melt down and commit a critical personal foul penalty shortly thereafter.

Sixburgher
09-25-2011, 03:50 PM
I dunno, the Patriots are still looking scary good. We better not even bother showing up in week 8. :blah:

tony hipchest
09-25-2011, 03:56 PM
That, and I kinda like seeing Gailey do well for himself. I feel like he got a bum rap in Dallas.me too. him getting the unfair shaft in dallas definitely hurt his career, considering jerry jones was the one really coaching the team (and drafting piss poor qb's).

remember before tomlin was hired, bill cowher threw wisenhunt under the buss and suggested to the rooneys that they bring chan gailey in.

also was bill cowher going up to buffalo 2 years ago for the HC interview (to supposedly take the job) when in reality he lobbied for chan gailey and reccommend that he was the best man available.

up until a few weeks ago gailey was still catching hell for giving lee evens away. looks like he knew what he was doing after all.

GMU Steeler
09-25-2011, 04:01 PM
What was up with the timeout Belichick called after Fred Jackson got to the one? That was stupid. And yeah the Pats are overrated especially defensively. Honestly I know it's a controversial thing to say since everyone thinks he's a genius but I think Bill Belichick is overrated as a coach especially in the years following their 18-1 season. Seems to me that the Pats teams of the first half of the 2000's cared more about being balanced on both sides of the ball but now Belichick has this idea that he's some kind of offensive guru and he can totally ignore the defense. Other than Mayo and Wilfork, I can't think of too many great players on that defense.

Atlanta Dan
09-25-2011, 04:03 PM
Pats blow a 21-0 lead with 4 picks for Mr. Wonderful

So much for 19-0

Any explanation why Belichick lost a timeout for bit**ing at the ref with 2 minutes to go?

tony hipchest
09-25-2011, 04:10 PM
I dunno, the Patriots are still looking scary good. We better not even bother showing up in week 8. :blah:i know, right?

ya know, nothing irritates me more than the pink team steelerfans.

:cheer:"ZOMG!!! the patriots are so great and tom brady is so dreamy with his masculine dance moves, justin beiber hair, and awesome femboots, plus his azure blue eyes are much deeper than dan marino's. theres no way we will ever beat them!":cheer:

i wish theyd GTFO here with that BS.

Kanata-Steeler
09-25-2011, 05:33 PM
Geez Brady and his "O" pick-6 becuase of the Bills. ?!
wow, How sweet is that.

I was a bit hard on Ben regrading our Ravens' loss, (sry I brought that up again), but this streak-ender by the Bills over the Patsies today almost makes up for it.
-GG Bills.
:drink:

Steelers_2231
09-25-2011, 08:14 PM
I too am impressed.

Well done Buffalo ... their long-suffering fans deserve it!

steeltheone
09-26-2011, 08:51 PM
The pats are young on Defense...

ricardisimo
09-27-2011, 03:36 PM
The pats are young on Defense...
The Patriots have a defense? :huh:

Atlanta Dan
09-27-2011, 07:58 PM
The Patriots have a defense? :huh:

These fun facts from the Pats beat reporter for the Boston Globe

scary stats: in 81, Balt's D set record for yards allowed, 6,793. at current pace of 468.7 per gm, Pats will allow 7,499.:chuckle:

record for total 1st downs allowed is 406 (Balt '81)...NE on pace for 416 :thumbsup:

http://twitter.com/#!/shalisemyoung

BigRick
09-27-2011, 07:58 PM
anytime new england loses, it's a good weekend

Amen! I root for two teams every week the Steelers and the team playing New England!:tt02: