PDA

View Full Version : Palmer said what?

SteelersMongol
06-07-2006, 04:41 AM
I've been reading this babyboy Palmer of the crymania Bengals said something about how he hated the Steelers and all, recently. Can anyone tell me what did that son of a tool say exactly, please.

Ohio Steeler
06-07-2006, 08:12 AM
I've been reading this babyboy Palmer of the crymania Bengals said something about how he hated the Steelers and all, recently. Can anyone tell me what did that son of a tool say exactly, please.

here is a little of what he had to say

"I keep thinking about how much, back in college, I hated UCLA," Palmer told SI's Michael Silver. "I hate the Steelers more than I hate UCLA. Yeah, it's because I'm jealous and want what they have. ... It's how everybody in our locker room feels." Carson Palmer on the Pittsburgh Steelers

BB2W
06-07-2006, 12:07 PM
link: http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=7393

SteelersMongol
06-08-2006, 07:39 AM
Thank you guys. Well, that's what they'll get for trying to wipe their shoes with OUR TERRIBELE TOWEL, right? :crazy01:

Haiku_Dirtt
06-08-2006, 02:04 PM

Personally I'm glad he did. I chimed in on this back when he unleashed the blast. He's supposed to hate the Steelers. He's playing for the Cincy Doormats. He's a competitor.

clevestinks
06-08-2006, 03:22 PM
Post in in the home team at heinz FIelds locker room

Elvis
06-08-2006, 05:56 PM
For one...Palmer is Jealous... he aint as talented overall as Big Ben is and its killin' him.
Now, dont get me wrong, Palm er' is a good (maybe great) young QB but when you come out and say all those things do you (or him) honestly think that that is gonna win him the steelers respect? No... not in my opinion, when he comes out and beats us fair and square 2 or 3 times in a row then he will get the respect that he deseerves... QB's that I hate cuz it just seems like we cant be him is "Steve McNair"..
God Bless..
Elvis