PDA

View Full Version : chargers/steelers ticket package

tony hipchest
06-07-2006, 11:56 AM
the opponents are at it again already. in order to buy a ticket to the game, fans must purchase a package with the sandiego home opener against tennessee and 2 preseason games. they also have another package they hope will keep raiderfan out of their park.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/chargers/20060607-9999-1s7chargers.html

SteelCityMan786
06-07-2006, 12:17 PM
What idiots. They do know if we know people out in San Diego that can get tickets for us we will get them and get it in. ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE FRIENDS/FAMILY WITH US(as in steelers fans who have friends or family in California).

Pelzo63
06-07-2006, 04:23 PM
southern californian stiller fan here. i got ticked off when the chargers tried this garbage last year with their 3 game ticket plan. now they move it to a 4 game plan, i think we need to do something, and i have a plan.

we need to get together with the fans from the other teams in our ticket packages, in this case, titans fans(ugh, i know, but it's for the greater good). the fan clubs for the titans and whoever is in the preseason packages should be contacted, and a ticket exchange program of sorts to be set up, sort of like a direct trade of tickets where a titans fan buys 2 ticket packages, and a steelers fan buys 2 ticket packages, and then the titans fan sends us the steelers tix while we send the titans fans those tix, resulting in each fan having 4 tix for their game, or a more normal buy/sell forum(not scalping, we're trying to screw the chargers, and other teams who do this kind of packaging, not the other fans). we'd also have to figure out who plays in the 2 exhibition games.

even without an organized effort though, just remember what the other teams said about us when their fans wanted to sell tickets "don't sell to steelers fans!" well, if you get ahold of a ticket package, don't sell your non-steelers tickets to home-team fans! make this backfire on the teams that try it.

SteelerFanInCA
06-07-2006, 04:37 PM
Another Southern Cali Steeler fan here. Yeah last year I ended up going to the Chargers\Steelers game and I remember the chargettes pulling that crap. I ended up buying tickets through stub hub. I may have paid a little more but I wasn't about to give the SD organization any more money than I had to. What a bunch of bitches.

Steelersfan
06-08-2006, 12:01 AM
I'd like to see Steeler fans buy all of those packages and not sell any of the season opener tickets. That way SD can play their season opener in front of an empty stadium....lol

SteelShooter
06-08-2006, 01:02 AM
Another Southern Cali Steeler fan here. Yeah last year I ended up going to the Chargers\Steelers game and I remember the chargettes pulling that crap. I ended up buying tickets through stub hub. I may have paid a little more but I wasn't about to give the SD organization any more money than I had to. What a bunch of bitches.

Same here...I live in Imperial Beach. Decided I would rather pay a little more through e-bay than to let the Boltettes get even more money from me. And now the parking prices are going up too!

SteelShooter
06-08-2006, 01:03 AM
I'd like to see Steeler fans buy all of those packages and not sell any of the season opener tickets. That way SD can play their season opener in front of an empty stadium....lol

Nah, even better,,,,,fill the seats at the Chargers-Titans game with Black-n-Gold..............and watch the jumbotron! LMAO!!!!

Steelersfan
06-08-2006, 01:14 AM
Nah, even better,,,,,fill the seats at the Chargers-Titans game with Black-n-Gold..............and watch the jumbotron! LMAO!!!!

LOL.... Now that would be some funny stuff!

SteelCityMan786
06-08-2006, 02:34 PM

I also have an idea. Sell em to Raiders fans so it's like the Chargers are in a black hole(Literally)