PDA

View Full Version : Some humor from last night

jjpro11
09-26-2011, 03:08 PM
did anyone else laugh when they showed the replay of Ben just before the bomb to Wallace.. he looked at Wallace, nodded his head, and licked his lips. i am sure he has done that many other times, but it is still funny to see right before such a successful play.

the other time was when Scott got spun around by Freeney and ran face-first into the backfield.. i know it was bad and quite frankly, embarrassing for the Steelers, but i couldn't help but laugh because it demonstrated just how pathetic the oline really is.

Fire Arians
09-26-2011, 03:29 PM
haha yep. that replay was money, ben already knew before snapping the ball that was going to be 6 points

scott was just embarassing. although i hated that play, i couldn't help but laugh at how stupid scott looked

solardave
09-26-2011, 05:22 PM
The thing is while it was funny Ben knew before the play started it was money. Now imagine if he had a line to give him 3,4 or even 5 seconds. Then again Ben being Ben it might not work as well because he is just as dangerous if not more when he's flushed.

blackandgoldsc
09-26-2011, 05:33 PM
I would be ok with Ben being flushed out. I don't want an O line that is so good he never gets flushed out a la Brady but man when the pocket collapses within 1.5 seconds of the snap, that is just ROUGH

steelfury02
09-26-2011, 07:45 PM
Awe - let's give the offense a big :hug: