PDA

View Full Version : Bradshaw overhyped

Ohio Steeler
06-07-2006, 01:51 PM
Bungal fans adre calling bradshaw overhyped, now I have seen and read it all from them.

check it out (http://boards.bengals.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19555&st=25&gopid=426257&#entry426257)

and in this topic they say he is the stupidest athlete of all-time

check it out (http://boards.bengals.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19672)

83-Steelers-43
06-07-2006, 02:32 PM
He won 4 Super Bowls...........that's all I need to know. He got the job done. How many have Bengal QB's won? It's amazing how one good season brings out pure stupidity and jealousy.

Ohio Steeler
06-07-2006, 03:26 PM
He won 4 Super Bowls...........that's all I need to know. He got the job done. How many have Bengal QB's won? It's amazing how one good season brings out pure stupidity and jealousy.

it just gets to me how they could question a player who has won 4 championship's.

Suitanim
06-07-2006, 03:48 PM
And he called his own plays while doing it...

Motley Nate
06-07-2006, 06:08 PM
Bungal fans adre calling bradshaw overhyped, now I have seen and read it all from them.

check it out (http://boards.bengals.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19555&st=25&gopid=426257&#entry426257)

and in this topic they say he is the stupidest athlete of all-time

check it out (http://boards.bengals.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19672)
http://boards.bengals.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19555&st=25&gopid=426257&#

Maybe you should have just stopped at saying Bradshaw.

tony hipchest
06-07-2006, 06:20 PM
"Point being, some of those '70s Steelers are remembered as being better than what they are because of the Superbowls."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??????? talk about swimming with turds on that board.

3 to be 4
06-07-2006, 07:25 PM
"Point being, some of those '70s Steelers are remembered as being better than what they are because of the Superbowls."

yeah, those just Super Bowls just kinda happened by themself.

BlacknGold Bleeder
06-07-2006, 09:55 PM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??????? talk about swimming with turds on that board.

Like the Pats being remembered for being better than what they were....:sofunny:

SteelCityMan786
06-07-2006, 09:57 PM

yes last I also check a good man by the name of Ben Roethlisberger QB'd the other one. I aggree, stupidity and Jealousy can come out after one season.

Ohio Steeler
06-08-2006, 12:51 AM
The Bungals fans Jealousy cracks me up it is like they hate us because what we have done in the past and present, it's not our fault they suck so bad

Livinginthe past
06-08-2006, 01:01 AM
The Bungals fans Jealousy cracks me up it is like they hate us because what we have done in the past and present, it's not our fault they suck so bad

You gave them fans some heavy ammo by saying Montana didn't win 4 SBs.

NM

Ohio Steeler
06-08-2006, 01:03 AM
You gave them fans some heavy ammo by saying Montana didn't win 4 SBs.

NM

LOL

Hey Iam human and make mistakes besides I dont follow the 49ers that well and could care less who won them there super bowls, However I guess I shold have gone and looked at the NFL history section before saying that :dang: oh well

SteelerFanInCA
06-08-2006, 04:20 PM
I believe the stupidity has been there all along but when you win JUST one division title in 15 years no one really gives a shit enough about you to acknowledge that stupidity.

83-Steelers-43
06-08-2006, 04:24 PM
I believe the stupidity has been there all along but when you win JUST one division title in 15 years no one really gives a shit enough about you to acknowledge that stupidity.

Very good point.

clevestinks
06-08-2006, 04:57 PM
Years of frustration has finally caused these lunatics to crack!

RoethlisBURGHer
06-08-2006, 05:41 PM
Terry Bradshaw:

Super Bowl MVP Twice
Threw a 4th Quarter TD in 4 Super Bowls (only other to do it-Joe Montanta)
Won 4 Super Bowls (only other to do it-Joe Montana)
Holds most Steelers QB records
In the Hall of Fame

BunGALS QB's:

Super Bowl Losses x2 (Boomer Esiason,to the 49ers both times)
None in the HoF

If any QB that played in this division was overhyped,it is the Bengals' Boomer Esiason.

CantStop85
06-08-2006, 08:16 PM
If any QB that played in this division was overhyped,it is the Bengals' Boomer Esiason.
Bernie Kosar.

Ohio Steeler
06-08-2006, 08:20 PM
Bernie Kosar.

I would take Bernie anyday over Boomer

Motley Nate
06-08-2006, 09:25 PM
Terry Bradshaw:

Super Bowl MVP Twice
Threw a 4th Quarter TD in 4 Super Bowls (only other to do it-Joe Montanta)
Won 4 Super Bowls (only other to do it-Joe Montana)
Holds most Steelers QB records
In the Hall of Fame

BunGALS QB's:

Super Bowl Losses x2 (Boomer Esiason,to the 49ers both times)
None in the HoF

Ken Anderson played the first one. Boomer the second.

I guess names like Kyle Boller, Mike Pagel, Jeff Garcia, Kent Graham, Mark Malone are unknowns on your "hype exceeds performance" list too.

:dang:

FYI... both Esiason and Anderson put their teams in position to win both games. Unfortunately, both fell victim to Joe Montana in the last few minutes.

tony hipchest
06-08-2006, 09:29 PM
HOLY COW! mike pagel. that name has fallen by the wayside with the likes of gary hogeboom and babe laughenberg.

Motley Nate
06-08-2006, 09:32 PM
HOLY COW! mike pagel. that name has fallen by the wayside with the likes of gary hogeboom and babe laughenberg.
That guy was horrid. Watching him drop back to pass was like watching a monkey hump a football.

Ohio Steeler
06-08-2006, 09:36 PM
That guy was horrid. Watching him drop back to pass was like watching a monkey hump a football.

:sofunny: ok can someone come pick me up , now that is funny as hell :sofunny:

MattsMe
06-08-2006, 10:35 PM

Kind of like Chad Johnson's endzone celebrations.

Ohio Steeler
06-08-2006, 10:39 PM

OMG :sofunny:

Motley Nate
06-08-2006, 11:25 PM
:yawn:

Yep, comment on Mike Pagel's drop back moves = tired regurgitation of actions of Bengals WR's.

Try keeping up next time, chap. Or did I strike a chord with another Browns fan under the guise of a 32 year Steeler "fanatic"?

MattsMe
06-08-2006, 11:32 PM
:yawn:

Yep, comment on Mike Pagel's drop back moves = tired regurgitation of actions of Bengals WR's.

Try keeping up next time, chap. Or did I strike a chord with another Browns fan under the guise of a 32 year Steeler "fanatic"?

:pity: And I used to think you were one of the intelligent ones.

You've busted me, I'm not really a 32 year "fanatic." I'm really just a bandwagon fan who jumped on board in 1982. Of course, if I'd been born before then, who knows, maybe I'd have been on the bandwagon sooner. :pity:

My comment was meant as a joke, one that you set up perfectly. I actually thought you'd have the maturity to take it for what it was. My mistake.

Motley Nate
06-08-2006, 11:45 PM
:pity: And I used to think you were one of the intelligent ones.

You've busted me, I'm not really a 32 year "fanatic." I'm really just a bandwagon fan who jumped on board in 1982. Of course, if I'd been born before then, who knows, maybe I'd have been on the bandwagon sooner. :pity:

My comment was meant as a joke, one that you set up perfectly. I actually thought you'd have the maturity to take it for what it was. My mistake.
And I used to think you'd be able to take the joke right back. My mistake.

Ohio Steeler
06-09-2006, 12:05 AM
I need a Beer

steelerdude
06-09-2006, 09:47 AM
How about some of the other "great" bengal QBs: David Klinger, Akili Smith, Scott Mitchell...

RoethlisBURGHer
06-09-2006, 02:55 PM
Ken Anderson played the first one. Boomer the second.

I guess names like Kyle Boller, Mike Pagel, Jeff Garcia, Kent Graham, Mark Malone are unknowns on your "hype exceeds performance" list too.

:dang:

FYI... both Esiason and Anderson put their teams in position to win both games. Unfortunately, both fell victim to Joe Montana in the last few minutes.

I didn't realize Anderson QB'd the first team,I am not a Bengals expert.

Motley Nate
06-09-2006, 03:49 PM
How about some of the other "great" bengal QBs: David Klinger, Akili Smith, Scott Mitchell...
No question, they all sucked.

There is a 1,000 lame-armed QB's for every great one, plus the one or two token home-town loved boy (the Bubbie's and Bernie's of the world).

Motley Nate
06-09-2006, 03:53 PM
I didn't realize Anderson QB'd the first team,I am not a Bengals expert.
I was just kidding, half this board wasn't watching football then anyway.

Carson will be the third this February, you can be an expert then.

Commence the on-slaught!

Suitanim
06-09-2006, 05:12 PM
I was just kidding, half this board wasn't watching football then anyway.

Carson will be the third this February, you can be an expert then.

Commence the on-slaught!

Carson will be the third Bengals QB to lose a Super Bowl this coming February? Dude, although I'm no fan of your team, you really should be a bit more "glass half full".

Motley Nate
06-09-2006, 07:04 PM
Carson will be the third Bengals QB to lose a Super Bowl this coming February? Dude, although I'm no fan of your team, you really should be a bit more "glass half full".
:busted:

It still tops Super Bowl appearances by the fearsome Cleveland Browns 2.0.

Suitanim
06-09-2006, 09:42 PM

If it was any different, I MAY not be able to live around here...

Stlrs4Life
06-09-2006, 10:11 PM

Good point.

Motley Nate
06-10-2006, 10:59 PM
If it was any different, I MAY not be able to live around here...
According to Trivisanno, they win the Super Bowl every preseason.

:sofunny:

3 to be 4
06-10-2006, 11:02 PM
You wait, once Greg Cook comes back from that injury........

SteelShooter
06-11-2006, 02:46 AM
Hmmmmff!!!!!!

tim686
06-11-2006, 07:56 PM
They only way Carson will make a Super Bowl apperence is to sign with a team who has a chance. The Bungals had their time in the sun last season and blew it

3 to be 4
06-11-2006, 08:42 PM
They only way Carson will make a Super Bowl apperence is to sign with a team who has a chance. The Bungals had their time in the sun last season and blew it

yeah, that Bengal playoff performance reminded me of the Challenger mission.

BDDFC
06-12-2006, 09:32 PM
yeah, that Bengal playoff performance reminded me of the Challenger mission.
That is the most offensive and stupidest comment in this thread. And that is quite an accomplishment.

Anyone that says Bradshaw was overhyped is a moron. Montana was overhyped. Bradshaw was a great QB with heart and toughness.
They are probably kids that don't remember or never saw him play.

As far as all the antiBengal comments, :blah: See you in September. :bouncy: