PDA

View Full Version : If the Steelers only had a heart?

Hayeksheroes
09-27-2011, 01:50 PM
Wizard of Oz Music

When a team's an empty kettle
They should be on its championship mettle
And yet the oline's torn apart
Just because I'm presumin' another ring
That the steelers could be blingin'
If they only had a heart

They'd be mean, they'd be rippin'
And awful teams would be trippin'
Regardless of the wins and losses
They'd be fiends and bosses
to the boy that polishes the silver
If they only had a heart

MasterOfPuppets
09-27-2011, 02:14 PM
thumper ? :pde:

theplatypus
09-27-2011, 02:34 PM
I hope you're not actually proud of that.

Hayeksheroes
09-27-2011, 03:58 PM
Packers are 3-0 and the Steelers are stumbling in at 2-1.
I thought the Steelers had more motivation this year. Guess not.

kirklandrules
09-27-2011, 04:25 PM
:thmbdown: Troll

solardave
09-27-2011, 05:21 PM
:thmbdown: Troll

Same here. 3 games in and the a-holes are trolling. Let's wait til at least week 13 or 14 to start talking shit.

MACH1
09-27-2011, 05:27 PM
http://staroversky.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/toilet-flush.jpg

steelfury02
09-27-2011, 05:46 PM
I'll make sure to look for you on these forums at the end of this season . . .

Until then . . . keep talking.

Baltimore Ravens Fan
09-27-2011, 05:56 PM
I'll make sure to look for you on these forums at the end of this season . . .

Until then . . . keep talking.

When you guys get swept by the Ravens and don't make the playoffs like history has shown?

PhantomJB93
09-27-2011, 06:05 PM
I hate things like this, custom songs are one thing but cheesy redubs are really lame

BengalDestroyer
09-27-2011, 07:20 PM
original...NOT

oh and Baltimore fan, like steelfury2 said - keep talking

steelfury02
09-27-2011, 07:36 PM
Like history has shown? What a great observation! Not even sure what history has shown other than you play us like it is your Super Bowl and you'll choke again when your season is on the line.

Way to have an amateur letdown v Hasselhoff in Tennessee and then act tough against a hapless St. Louis team.

Funny - live in Maryland and after you guys lose you 1 game the purple disappears then reappears the next week. Biggest bunch of bandwagon fans I've ever seen. Of course - if I had to inherit a team from Cleveland and watch the Indianapolis Colts take my team's history I'd be pretty wishy-washy about my team too.

Go ahead, I'm waiting for the unimaginative "Rapistberger" or "Pittsburgh's fan base, including their cheerleaders, have missing teeth, wha, wha, what YOU'RE JEALOUS?"

Why don't you go back to what Baltimore does best - child killings and housing projects.

Bayz101
09-27-2011, 07:41 PM
When you guys get swept by the Ravens and don't make the playoffs like history has shown?

Actually Ravens fan. We won it all in 05. Missed playoffs in 06. Made playoffs in 07. Won it again in 08. Missed playoffs in 2009. Made playoffs last year. What is it we''re supposed to do this year??? GO PITTSBURGH! Execute the pattern!

Baltimore Ravens Fan
09-27-2011, 08:07 PM
Like history has shown? What a great observation! Not even sure what history has shown other than you play us like it is your Super Bowl and you'll choke again when your season is on the line.

Way to have an amateur letdown v Hasselhoff in Tennessee and then act tough against a hapless St. Louis team.

Funny - live in Maryland and after you guys lose you 1 game the purple disappears then reappears the next week. Biggest bunch of bandwagon fans I've ever seen. Of course - if I had to inherit a team from Cleveland and watch the Indianapolis Colts take my team's history I'd be pretty wishy-washy about my team too.

Go ahead, I'm waiting for the unimaginative "Rapistberger" or "Pittsburgh's fan base, including their cheerleaders, have missing teeth, wha, wha, what YOU'RE JEALOUS?"

Why don't you go back to what Baltimore does best - child killings and housing projects.

You mad? I don't live in Baltimore, nor am I a bandwagoner fan; but one thing I do know is you're a douchebag. You're generalizing quite a bit, considering nobody has "acted tough" after beating the lowly Rams, but I am sure the Steelers are right back on track after beating the 2 shittiest teams in the NFL, right?

ALSO, history shows that the Steelers haven't made it to the playoffs after going to the Super Bowl. So, what are you getting all butt-hurt about, it's not my fault or the Ravens' fault.

EDIT: Bayz101 proved my point.

Bayz101
09-27-2011, 08:17 PM
Actually, History shows the Steelers don't make the playoffs after WINNING the Superbowl. You have no point. But I don't know, I happen to think there's a difference between making it, and winning it.

I editing a statement I made, had too much to drink apparently.

MACH1
09-27-2011, 08:24 PM
but one thing I do know is you're a douchebag.

:busted:personal attack:busted:

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxUNhSMbFSKZPy_no4phCEXSxcJKhBo WgfBsriaCZw1zZecHgOLx2LCjqd

:toofunny:

#1LambertFan
09-27-2011, 08:33 PM

When you lose in the playoffs to the Steelers like more recent history has shown?
Damn Ravens fans think their place is right beside us after one win

#1LambertFan
09-27-2011, 08:33 PM
When you lose in the playoffs to the Steelers like more recent history has shown?

And the Bills are hands down better than the Patriots :chuckle:

Bayz101
09-27-2011, 08:38 PM
:busted:personal attack:busted:

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxUNhSMbFSKZPy_no4phCEXSxcJKhBo WgfBsriaCZw1zZecHgOLx2LCjqd

It's just in their nature
:chuckle:

Nothing better to do but go into your arch rivals forums and try and pick fights.

The combined cost of our 6 super bowl rings: $37,100
The amount of money i'd bet on a ravens win: $2.00 (After a $652 paycheck)
The cost of watching a ravens fan pointlessly argue with Steelers fans in their own forum, and lose: Priceless.

FanSince72
09-27-2011, 08:40 PM
Oh! I can't take it anymore!

The Steelers have only won six SuperBowls and been to eight and they're only 2-1 and tied for first place in their division this year!

Someone find me a rusty knife so I can end this misery!

#1LambertFan
09-27-2011, 08:42 PM
You mad? I don't live in Baltimore, nor am I a bandwagoner fan; but one thing I do know is you're a douchebag. You're generalizing quite a bit, considering nobody has "acted tough" after beating the lowly Rams, but I am sure the Steelers are right back on track after beating the 2 shittiest teams in the NFL, right?

ALSO, history shows that the Steelers haven't made it to the playoffs after going to the Super Bowl. So, what are you getting all butt-hurt about, it's not my fault or the Ravens' fault.

Are we forgetting the Chiefs, Dolphins, Panthers or Jags? Chiefs are hands down the worst this year missing all of their impact players, but it seems to be thick at the bottom this year.

tony hipchest
09-27-2011, 10:29 PM
When you guys get swept by the Ravens and don't make the playoffs like history has shown?youre gonna bitch about me being mod, yet troll in every freaking non-raven related thread, with bullshit thats totally off topic?

youre lucky youre not already banned.

tony hipchest
09-27-2011, 10:54 PM
thumper ? :pde:

Wizard of Oz Music

if my ass had a boil,
and wore a hat made of tin foil,
it would still probably come up with better threads than some of the stuff you post.

(sorry, the last verse didnt rhyme and was out of rhythm :doh: )

Hayeksheroes
09-27-2011, 11:18 PM
The Steelers have so much talent that it is embarrassing they are playing so bad. I saw better performances in preseason. The Steelers have the advantage of returning most of the players who played last year while most teams have no players who were locked out during the strike. The Steelers have 10 turnovers. That is an unfocused team. They've got time to get it together.

tony hipchest
09-27-2011, 11:57 PM
The Steelers have so much talent that it is embarrassing they are playing so bad. I saw better performances in preseason. The Steelers have the advantage of returning most of the players who played last year while most teams have no players who were locked out during the strike. The Steelers have 10 turnovers. That is an unfocused team. They've got time to get it together.

i agree with everything here.

for three years straight, ive heard how ben in camp looks better than the year before. how he looks more mature, poised, sharp, and ready to put up his best season ever.

and then he pretty much comes out looking fairly flat and like the same old ben (which isnt bad, its just a bit of letdown after reading how great he looks in camp with a ball never hitting the ground).

solardave
09-28-2011, 03:56 AM

That's the only way you guys ever make it is when we have a down year. Otherwise WE OWN YOU IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!! Go back to Baltimore clown. I wouldn't waste my time on a Ravens forum because your team doesn't mean a thing in Pittsburgh.

solardave
09-28-2011, 04:04 AM

This is a Steelers forum. My question is: Why don't we ban douchebags idiots like this?
We don't care about the Baltimore work release program.

It's less than 50% of Superbowl teams miss the playoffs the next year. Not just the Steelers moron.

steelfury02
09-28-2011, 07:54 AM
Sorry - can't hear you over this awful local commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUWDPSTUYc8

Baltimore Ravens Fan
09-28-2011, 12:04 PM
This is a Steelers forum. My question is: Why don't we ban douchebags idiots like this?
We don't care about the Baltimore work release program.

It's less than 50% of Superbowl teams miss the playoffs the next year. Not just the Steelers moron.

You seem really angry. Of course you have an excuse in the post prior to yours and claim the reason you lost is a "down year", typical Steelers fan.

kirklandrules
09-28-2011, 12:35 PM
This is about the damned dumbest threads I've seen. But given it was started by a Troll and got plenty of assistance from Troll Jr, guess there's no surprise in the poor quality.

solardave
09-28-2011, 05:17 PM
You seem really angry. Of course you have an excuse in the post prior to yours and claim the reason you lost is a "down year", typical Steelers fan.

Oh yeah coming from a Ravens fan on a Steelers forum. And what I'm saying is the road to the AFCG goes through Pittsburgh. Of course yours at best ends here!! As for me being mad I don't have a thing against Ravens fans but I get real irritated by the idiots that come here. You know, the typical ones. Don't like their team enough to stay the hell home.

By the way you'll never see me on a RAVENS forum because unless you come here to our house I don't give a shit about you. But if I ever came to one of your forums I'd show some respect and class and not spout B.S.

solardave
09-28-2011, 05:20 PM

Yeah and they wonder why they smell like farts:rofl:

Buddha Bus
09-28-2011, 05:43 PM
You mad?.... what are you getting all butt-hurt about...

You seem really angry.

Not as mad, butt-hurt and angry as I'm sure you were after your beloved Ravens choked away yet another playoff game to the Steelers last year after being up by 14 at halftime. :rofl:

Keep running your purple dick warmer. It makes it that much sweeter when the Black and Gold runs your loser team out of the playoffs... AGAIN!

I swear, I wish somebody's mommy would supervise their waterhead's computer time a little better. That time would be better spent brushing up on their math skills (like don't count your chickens before they're hatched!) and their recess social skills (like don't pick a fight with the schoolyard bully.... you're only going to end up hanging from atop a tether ball pole by your underwear or stuffed in a smelly gym locker).

Some trollish retards never learn. :doh:

Baltimore Ravens Fan
09-28-2011, 08:37 PM
Not as mad, butt-hurt and angry as I'm sure you were after your beloved Ravens choked away yet another playoff game to the Steelers last year after being up by 14 at halftime. :rofl:

Keep running your purple dick warmer. It makes it that much sweeter when the Black and Gold runs your loser team out of the playoffs... AGAIN!

I swear, I wish somebody's mommy would supervise their waterhead's computer time a little better. That time would be better spent brushing up on their math skills (like don't count your chickens before they're hatched!) and their recess social skills (like don't pick a fight with the schoolyard bully.... you're only going to end up hanging from atop a tether ball pole by your underwear or stuffed in a smelly gym locker).

Some trollish retards never learn. :doh:

Well, you seem pretty mad and I really don't give a shit what has been said on this forum because I know the majority of you are delusional retards.

steelfury02
09-28-2011, 08:58 PM
6>1

Nuff said.

steelfury02
09-28-2011, 09:04 PM
http://urbansavior.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Baltimore-Ravens-610x666.jpg

I thought I recognized you. Wow - I'm confused as to what football is really about after seeing this.

harrison'samonster
09-28-2011, 09:11 PM
now i know why the colts left baltimore

fer522
09-28-2011, 09:12 PM

I thought I recognized you. Wow - I'm confused as to what football is really about after seeing this.

is he riding his imaginary bike

harrison'samonster
09-28-2011, 09:16 PM
is he riding his imaginary bike

an imaginary Flaccocycle

steelfury02
09-28-2011, 09:17 PM
hahaha - classic

tanda10506
09-28-2011, 09:20 PM

It's typical of a Steelers fan to claim we lost to you because of a down year. :rofl: You clearly don't understand the word typical, typical in this statement would mean that we lose to the ravens and claim it's a bad year often, when in fact we rarely lose to you. Until this game we didn't lose to you unless we had a backup QB. I don't mind fans from other teams on here, but you have to at least except the truth and realize reality. Truth is we beat you ALL THE TIME, we end your season bi-annually, and we beat you in every game that matters. Is it a down year, maybe or maybe not, but you haven't done anything fantastic. You finally have beaten us with our starting QB in probably the most insignificant of all our recent meetings. Now I know your ignorant kind will run off saying that I'm only saying the game was insignificant because the Steelers lost. Wrong, it's insignificant cause it has the very least impact on a season. You realize that if hell freezes over and you beat us in November and then in the playoffs that you will still be behind us, it will be a good start for you. If we beat you in the important game in November and in the playoffs, it's just on to the next team for us, beating you and beating you in important games is common place. Be excited about your win, that's fine and I understand, but your many games behind and as far as crucial games go, you still have a 0 in the win column.

steelfury02
09-28-2011, 09:20 PM
Youngstown person!?!?!?! Heading back to western, PA over Halloween (Patriots game) and might make a stop at the Canfield Scaregrounds

steelfury02
09-28-2011, 09:24 PM
Awe, come on - Ravens fans wouldn't know what the difference is between the first game of the season and a "crucial" game - they haven't been in enough to understand. Give em' a pass?

HECK NO.

harrison'samonster
09-28-2011, 09:33 PM
Youngstown person!?!?!?! Heading back to western, PA over Halloween (Patriots game) and might make a stop at the Canfield Scaregrounds

nice! It's always nice to have other Steelers fans around.

Buddha Bus
09-29-2011, 04:42 PM
Well, you seem pretty mad and I really don't give a shit what has been said on this forum because I know the majority of you are delusional retards.

Mad? I'm laughing at you, you imbecile. You chest-thumping moronic Raven fans never learn your lesson. Now, who's the delusional retard? You're the brain surgeon that's acting like the season is over and the Super Bowl trophy was handed to you after week one.

Typical Raven fan talking shit without actually backing any of it up when it really counts. You people give me a combination of extreme boredom coupled with the occasional retard-f*cking-a-kitty chuckle.

BEGONE SIMPLETON! My chuckle is over and you have served your only purpose on this planet. Just remember to clean the kitty before you leave, dummy. :rolleyes: :finger: :moon:

Buddha Bus
09-29-2011, 04:43 PM

It's called "pride". :wink02:

solardave
09-29-2011, 05:04 PM
Mad? I'm laughing at you, you imbecile. You chest-thumping moronic Raven fans never learn your lesson. Now, who's the delusional retard? You're the brain surgeon that's acting like the season is over and the Super Bowl trophy was handed to you after week one.

Typical Raven fan talking shit without actually backing any of it up when it really counts. You people give me a combination of extreme boredom coupled with the occasional retard-f*cking-a-kitty chuckle.

BEGONE SIMPLETON! My chuckle is over and you have served your only purpose on this planet. Just remember to clean the kitty before you leave, dummy. :rolleyes: :finger: :moon:

I am officially a Buddha Fan. There are some other teams fans that I can talk to objectively but when it comes to Ravens fans and their obsession with having to beat the Steelers (and they don't) they feel the need to come here and stir shit up. One word: LOOOOOOOOOOOSERS!!!! The short bus has arrived all aboard Ravens fans!:sissies::jerkit:

Buddha Bus
09-29-2011, 05:07 PM
I am officially a Buddha Fan. There are some other teams fans that I can talk to objectively but when it comes to Ravens fans and their obsession with having to beat the Steelers (and they don't) they feel the need to come here and stir shit up. One word: LOOOOOOOOOOOSERS!!!! The short bus has arrived all aboard Ravens fans!:sissies::jerkit:

http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2815/14/51/45/smiles/744035686.gif

:drink:

Hey, BRF.... put your waterhead helmet on, your ride's waiting!

http://www.tailgatelot.com/storage/post-images/baltimore-ravens-bus-1.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1279291901692

Wallace108
09-29-2011, 09:40 PM
nice! It's always nice to have other Steelers fans around.
That's what I love about Y'Town. We have as many Steelers fans as we do Browns fans. :tt03:

steelfury02
09-30-2011, 02:05 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_t9D_ovmGhQE/RvmtqoqkvVI/AAAAAAAALjc/OedPWbQAhfI/s400/Ravens+fan.jpg

HEY YOUUU GUUUUUYS!

harrison'samonster
09-30-2011, 10:56 PM
That's what I love about Y'Town. We have as many Steelers fans as we do Browns fans. :tt03:

it always makes me feel good to look around and see as many Steeler fans as Browns fans so close to Cleveland.

especially since my older brothers a Browns fan. Boy does he get mad when the Steelers beat them, you'd think he'd be use to it by now.

Bayz101
10-01-2011, 01:04 AM

Plenty fans in mansfield as well

Wallace108
10-01-2011, 02:54 AM
Plenty fans in mansfield as well

I love it! :tt03:

And welcome to the board.

therocksteeler
10-09-2011, 09:03 PM
http://staroversky.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/toilet-flush.jpg

:iagree:

Mattrl42
10-10-2011, 06:54 PM
Theirs no such thing as Ravens Nation, its Steelers Nation! sorry I felt that I must express that.