PDA

View Full Version : Why I can't wait

LGTEXAN1
09-30-2011, 01:43 PM
I love all of the nice Texan fan stuff being passed around...but I've got to say, I'm ready for a Texan blowout this Sunday. And I say that with all the respect I can generate. I grew up hating the freakin' black and gold, but that was more out of jealousy and the battles with my beloved Oilers. This is why I can't wait to put a "beat down" on the Steelers on Sunday.

1. I'm still pissed about the AFC Championship when the refs blew Renfro's touchdown call.

2. I think the refs showed Cower too much man love in your last Superbowl and allowed the victory with some rediculous calls. You didn't earn that trophy like you did the other dozen or so.

3. After watching your tackles get embarrassed by the colts, time and time again, I am pumped to see Roth get hit by Mario a few times. The crowd will go nuts seeing that.

4. Cower nominated for Hall of Fame?? Are you kidding? Just a couple of years prior to superbowl, y'all were calling for him to get fired. Highly overrated and coaching record proves it.

5. 17-38 beatdown you gave us three years ago on opening day.

6. Harrison's words about Cushing. Cushing is a silent killer. I think you should be very aware of his presence on the field on Sunday.

7. Our red zone issues are solved this week. It's called, "Arian Foster."

All of these Texans fans are being nice and not talking smack because we have not had anything to talk smack about. But it's time. It's our time. You won't like us much after Sunday....I guarantee it. I've never seen a more overrated Steeler team in years. If you don't keep it close, I think you have the possibility of moving towards the bottom of your division. Cincy and Cleveland aren't that far behind you.

Don't hate....because it's been a long time since a Houston team could stand toe-to-toe with you and look you in the eye. But it's time.....oh boy...is it time.

Texans 38
Steelers 13

Fire Arians
09-30-2011, 01:47 PM
http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww77/AIFRANCHISE/lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg

gloydfan
09-30-2011, 01:49 PM
dude, calm down. It's just a game...

NCBlackWolf
09-30-2011, 02:03 PM
We have been to two SB's since Cowher's last one-the one you mentioned in #2.

Just' sayin'...

Isn't your team in Nashville now?

Earl Campbell was a stud though.

steelfury02
nope

LGTEXAN1
I enjoyed the Oiler-Steeler rivalry too. that got nasty.

iBleedBlack&Gold
09-30-2011, 02:04 PM
hahaha haters gonna hate.

Fire Arians
09-30-2011, 02:05 PM
why even bother, he's only going to come back if his team wins. if they lose i'll bet money he won't show his face back here.

SteelKid212
09-30-2011, 02:11 PM
I love all of the nice Texan fan stuff being passed around...but I've got to say, I'm ready for a Texan blowout this Sunday. And I say that with all the respect I can generate.

"You cant generate SH** and i say that with the upmost respect"

2. I think the refs showed Cower too much man love in your last Superbowl and allowed the victory with some rediculous calls. You didn't earn that trophy like you did the other dozen or so.

DAM, I didnt know you were a CRYHAWK fan also! What do you know about "earning" trophies? U dont play the game! At the end of the day, the only stat that matters is the W and the steelers just happen to be GREAT at getting that W. SO STFU!

4. Cower nominated for Hall of Fame?? Are you kidding? Just a couple of years prior to superbowl, y'all were calling for him to get fired. Highly overrated and coaching record proves it.

In Cowher’s 15 seasons, the Steelers captured eight division titles, earned ten postseason playoff berths, played in 21 playoff games, advanced to six AFC Championship games and made two Super Bowl appearances. He is one of only six coaches in NFL history to claim at least seven division titles. It has become an article of faith among NFL pundits that the Steelers do not have a bad team two years in a row – they have never lost 10 or more games in consecutive years since the 1970 NFL merger. At the conclusion of the 2005 season, the Pittsburgh Steelers had the best record of any team in the National Football League since Cowher was hired as head coach.Through the Super Bowl, Cowher's team had compiled a record of 108–1–1 in games in which they built a lead of at least eleven points.[2] Cowher's record as a head coach is 149–90–1 (161–99–1 including playoff games).

Dont you wish you had a "highly overrated" coach like that?

6. Harrison's words about Cushing. Cushing is a silent killer. I think you should be very aware of his presence on the field on Sunday. CUSHING IS A "SILENT JUICER"

HAHAHA

Don't hate....because it's been a long time since a Houston team could stand toe-to-toe with you and look you in the eye. But it's time.....oh boy...is it time.

all i can say is, yea, ur a complete MORON, and it aint "hating" its being realistic, so PISS OFF

LGTEXAN1
09-30-2011, 02:15 PM
No, I'm not that way. If we win, you won't even hear from me. I'll give you props if you lose. Did it last year when I talked smack with Philly fans. This is all fun for me. Hate to lose, but as the earlier poster put....it's just a game.

I've enjoyed listening to the streaming of your sports talk radio station a little bit. Y'all have more confidence in how good the Texans are than alot of our fans do. I've only seen you play once this year.....Indy....but I hear the "scared" cry of unconfident fans on the radio. This could be the worst loss y'all have had handed to you in awhile. And you know what? I think you truely believe it. You've lost your swagger Pittsburgh.

By the way, good win for the Panthers last night. Coach Graham coached at Rice University (Houston) and they hated to see him go. And your OC, Todd Dodge, played hs ball here in Houston area. I'm assuming that it's the same one.

DanRooney
09-30-2011, 02:24 PM
I love all of the nice Texan fan stuff being passed around...but I've got to say, I'm ready for a Texan blowout this Sunday. And I say that with all the respect I can generate. I grew up hating the freakin' black and gold, but that was more out of jealousy and the battles with my beloved Oilers. This is why I can't wait to put a "beat down" on the Steelers on Sunday.

1. I'm still pissed about the AFC Championship when the refs blew Renfro's touchdown call.

3. After watching your tackles get embarrassed by the colts, time and time again, I am pumped to see Roth get hit by Mario a few times. The crowd will go nuts seeing that.

6. Harrison's words about Cushing. Cushing is a silent killer. I think you should be very aware of his presence on the field on Sunday.

All of these Texans fans are being nice and not talking smack because we have not had anything to talk smack about. But it's time. It's our time. You won't like us much after Sunday....I guarantee it. I've never seen a more overrated Steeler team in years. If you don't keep it close, I think you have the possibility of moving towards the bottom of your division. Cincy and Cleveland aren't that far behind you.

Texans 38
Steelers 13

You have a lot of arrogance for a team who's looking like they finally may win your division for the first time ever. Please don't come on here and smack the Steelers past successes. Our team knows how to win when it counts. Your team doesn't even know how to make it to games that matter.

Cowher overrated by his coaching record? 149–90–1. Schottenheimer was 200-126-1 and just because he didn't win a SB doesn't mean he's not going to the HOF.

We've won championships. You have yet to be in the playoffs. Quit acting all hard because you know if Peyton were healthy you'd probably lose your division once again :chuckle:

steelerschik
09-30-2011, 02:30 PM
No, I'm not that way. If we win, you won't even hear from me. I'll give you props if you lose. Did it last year when I talked smack with Philly fans. This is all fun for me. Hate to lose, but as the earlier poster put....it's just a game.

I've enjoyed listening to the streaming of your sports talk radio station a little bit. Y'all have more confidence in how good the Texans are than alot of our fans do. I've only seen you play once this year.....Indy....but I hear the "scared" cry of unconfident fans on the radio. This could be the worst loss y'all have had handed to you in awhile. And you know what? I think you truely believe it. You've lost your swagger Pittsburgh.

By the way, good win for the Panthers last night. Coach Graham coached at Rice University (Houston) and they hated to see him go. And your OC, Todd Dodge, played hs ball here in Houston area. I'm assuming that it's the same one.

LOL, lost our swagger after 3 games? Really. Apparently you don't realize it's how the season ends that counts. The Steelers will be fine, as always. And to even come on a Steelers board and say the Steelers didn't deserve even just one of their SBs is BS. They earned every one, calls were all explained, sorry you can't accept that. Enjoy your SB this weekend cause truly, that's as close as the Texans is gonna sniff one this year. No hate, just sayin' facts.

I have to LOL at these fans who think the Steelers "aren't what they used to be" after 3 freakin games into the season. Good Lord, learn football son.

LGTEXAN1
09-30-2011, 02:33 PM
SteelKid....do you own a blowup Cower doll?

Atlanta Dan
09-30-2011, 02:37 PM
I love all of the nice Texan fan stuff being passed around...but I've got to say, I'm ready for a Texan blowout this Sunday. Texans 38
Steelers 13

That's cute

Glad you are so excited about a game in week 4 of the regular season.

Most of us on this board place more emphasis on the games played after New Year's Day.

:drink:

SteelKid212
09-30-2011, 02:39 PM
SteelKid....do you own a blowup Cower doll?

Hey Little Gay Texan, its called stating the FACTS.

like i said, piss off

LGTEXAN1
09-30-2011, 02:44 PM
LOL, lost our swagger after 3 games? Really. Apparently you don't realize it's how the season ends that counts. The Steelers will be fine, as always. And to even come on a Steelers board and say the Steelers didn't deserve even just one of their SBs is BS. They earned every one, calls were all explained, sorry you can't accept that. Enjoy your SB this weekend cause truly, that's as close as the Texans is gonna sniff one this year. No hate, just sayin' facts.

I have to LOL at these fans who think the Steelers "aren't what they used to be" after 3 freakin games into the season. Good Lord, learn football son.

Swagger....yes...after 3 games. You've noticed it too. I've heard all the whinning on your talk show. Blown out by Baltimore and escape with a win over Indy. That would knock out any swagger. Not a fact...but a very strong opinion.

SteelCityMom
09-30-2011, 02:45 PM

Wasn't Cowher's last year of coaching 2006? I could have sworn it was 2006. Apparently myself and every other Steelers fan is completely unaware that Cowher coached the Steelers in the SB last year and in '09.

We're just ridiculous I guess.

Ben gets hit every game...multiple times. This, unfortunately for you, doesn't mean the Steelers will lose. The crowd may go wild when Ben gets hit, but will they be going wild at the end of the game?

Others have posted his coaching stats. And others have said you WISH the Oilers, Titans or Texans (all together) had a coach of Cowhers capacity. This statement reeks of jealousy (and understandably so).

Yes, I'm sure the new and older Texans players have that date marked on their calender. :chuckle:

Oh really...someone cared?

Why weren't they solved last week with Arian Foster? Or is this just chest thumping from you?

The rest is just gibberish. If the Texans win, they win...I'll congratulate the players and fans. Houston (franchise) doesn't have a rivalry with us anymore though. That went to Tennessee. So I don't know what you're getting all pumped about.

I guess it's mostly because Peyton is out for the season, cause I've never heard a Texan fan try to talk smack before that.

Nice try though! Maybe someday you'll get the hang of it.

cloppbeast
09-30-2011, 03:22 PM
Texans will win probably, but Mike Wallace will have more yards than Andre Johnson.

Fire Arians
09-30-2011, 03:28 PM
Texans will win probably, but Mike Wallace will have more yards than Andre Johnson.

maybe he'll get into a fight with ryan clark and get ejected :chuckle:

steelerschik
09-30-2011, 03:39 PM
Swagger....yes...after 3 games. You've noticed it too. I've heard all the whinning on your talk show. Blown out by Baltimore and escape with a win over Indy. That would knock out any swagger. Not a fact...but a very strong opinion.

No child, I haven't noticed that, I'm not one of those callers. I've been watching this team for over 30 years. Sometimes they start slow, sometimes they don't. The biggest mistake anyone could make is to count them out too early. Plus the Texans haven't beat a quality opponent yet, lol. NO won I believe. I ain't panicking yet dude, the Steelers could finish strong. Tell me, how much do you thank the football Gods Manning isn't playing this season? lol.

fer522
09-30-2011, 03:52 PM

Texans 38
Steelers 13

this summer was extremely hot
and i think it fu@#ed up you brain :chuckle:

Buddha Bus
09-30-2011, 03:53 PM
this summer was extremely hot
and i think it fu@#ed up you brain :chuckle:

Yup. It melted his shit alright. :chuckle:

LGTEXAN1
09-30-2011, 04:59 PM
Who pissed in y'alls cereal? I was kinda factual with my statements.
TRUE: Renfro call was bogus.
TRUE: Cowart's Superbowl win did have questionable calls that could have determined outcome.
TRUE: Don't talk trash about us winning our division without Manning. You have four easy wins/year in your division and you just struggled beating the worst team in our division. By the way, we've competed extremely well considering strength of schedule. Go back and compare strength of schedule.....and that's factual.
TRUE: I do remember y'all being totally dissatisfied with Cower and ready to fire him.
TRUE: Foster hasn't played this year, except for a quarter. Opinion: If Colts were able to run the ball against y'all, then I have to wonder if your run defense is what it used to be. I say no. What say you?
TRUE: Your pass protection looked rediculously poor against Indy. Agree?

Fire Arians
09-30-2011, 05:09 PM
TRUE: Cowart's Superbowl win did have questionable calls that could have determined outcome.
TRUE: Don't talk trash about us winning our division without Manning. You have four easy wins/year in your division and you just struggled beating the worst team in our division. By the way, we've competed extremely well considering strength of schedule. Go back and compare strength of schedule.....and that's factual.
TRUE: I do remember y'all being totally dissatisfied with Cower and ready to fire him.
TRUE: Foster hasn't played this year, except for a quarter. Opinion: If Colts were able to run the ball against y'all, then I have to wonder if your run defense is what it used to be. I say no. What say you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

Goldsteel86
09-30-2011, 05:09 PM
Wow, you are seriously a disgruntled individual, you are going all the way back to Mel Renfro, hmmm, lets see should we go all the way back to Swann and Stallworth. Maybe we could compare Dan Pastorini and Terry Bradshaw, dude get a life. If you are so confident why are you here talking smack? There obviously must be some doubt in your mind, maybe because Drew Brees picked the Texans apart last week, you refer to Indy running on the Steelers last week, well J.R. Ewing, there is something called film in the NFL and your Texans DB's just got exposed. Good Luck with that, oh and by the way, please tell me one DB you have that can run stride for stride with Mike Wallace, Antonio Brown or Emmanuel Sanders, the Colts couldn't? :tt03::tt04::tt02::tt:

Buddha Bus
09-30-2011, 05:15 PM
TRUE: Renfro call was bogus. Who gives a shit?

TRUE: Cowart's Superbowl win did have questionable calls that could have determined outcome. Uh, questionable calls can be found in damn near every game, genius.

TRUE: Don't talk trash about us winning our division without Manning. Says the guy who came onto OUR forum talking trash. :jerkit:

TRUE: I do remember y'all being totally dissatisfied with Cower and ready to fire him. Show me a head coach in the NFL who doesn't get second guessed or shown some dissatisfaction at some point in their career and I'll show you a complete figment of your imagination.

TRUE: Foster hasn't played this year, except for a quarter. Opinion: If Colts were able to run the ball against y'all, then I have to wonder if your run defense is what it used to be. I say no. What say you? I say we will continue to improve in that area, possibly shuffling some personnel to make it happen in time for the playoffs. Do I need to define "playoffs" for you?

TRUE: Your pass protection looked rediculously poor against Indy. Agree? Our pass protection has looked poor for several years now. We have a QB that has a reputation for overcoming that sort of thing. Maybe you've heard of him.... Ben Roethlisberger? Or did you just start paying attention to the Steelers this week?

http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/f/fish_fail-14146.jpg

LGTEXAN1
09-30-2011, 05:22 PM
Wow, you are seriously a disgruntled individual, you are going all the way back to Mel Renfro, hmmm, lets see should we go all the way back to Swann and Stallworth. Maybe we could compare Dan Pastorini and Terry Bradshaw, dude get a life. If you are so confident why are you here talking smack? There obviously must be some doubt in your mind, maybe because Drew Brees picked the Texans apart last week, you refer to Indy running on the Steelers last week, well J.R. Ewing, there is something called film in the NFL and your Texans DB's just got exposed. Good Luck with that, oh and by the way, please tell me one DB you have that can run stride for stride with Mike Wallace, Antonio Brown or Emmanuel Sanders, the Colts couldn't? :tt03::tt04::tt02::tt:

Dan Pastorini and Bradshaw? How do you compare a HOF to a beer drinkin' slinger that was good at the deep ball and tossing the ball back to Earl.

DB is our weakness. What a scouting report you got there. See if you can outscore us.

Goldsteel86
09-30-2011, 05:27 PM
Very good Points (Not Really), but you probably have oil on the brain. Now I have a question, is this total frustration from someone who has become accustomed to losing? Is this the way you justify years of shortcomings, crying on Sundays? Keeping your fingers crossed that this will be your year, comparing the Texans to your Prom night, getting that premature confidence, so much expectation, but they blow their load too soon, maybe start off too fast?

Fire Arians
09-30-2011, 05:28 PM
hey i'd be mad too if my team never went to the super bowl before, so much that we have to cry about other teams being in the super bowl, or being bitter after an afc championship game that happened like 30 years ago lol

LGTEXAN1
09-30-2011, 05:38 PM
hey i'd be mad too if my team never went to the super bowl before, so much that we have to cry about other teams being in the super bowl, or being bitter after an afc championship game that happened like 30 years ago lol

Fire Arians, I cannot even argue with this insightful and accurate statement. :drink:

tanda10506
09-30-2011, 05:51 PM
So you get a week 4 win against us and to you it's big and makes up for the things you listed? Lol, seriously? Every game is important to us, but a week 4 game against a team that is almost always a non-factor isn't exactly big. One day maybe you guys will know what it's like to make the playoffs, if your lucky you might win a wild card game, but as for now your way out of your league. Yes the texans have a good chance at winning, but its not some great defeat lol. We one more playoff games last year then your team has been too, ever. Steelers get off to a slow start and everybody becomes a loud mouth tough guy, where were you last time?? Step off, punk b#tch

PhantomJB93
09-30-2011, 07:05 PM
Other teams' fans come here all the time and post before a game, and I can say with certainty that you, sir, are one of the most idiotic I've seen in a while.

Although not as bad as bobbyjr or whatever his name is

DanRooney
09-30-2011, 07:11 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlySvQ7hcjw

TRUE: The Steelers dominated the Texans last time they played them.

steelerchad
09-30-2011, 08:23 PM
Go away with that shit.

The Texans are paper champions.

- Lee Flowers.

Bayz101
09-30-2011, 11:16 PM
You are an extremely uneducated football fan, and that's obvious. You seem like an overall uneducated person as well. You basically came in here and attempted to dismiss the Steelers of everything great they had achieved in the last decade. Meanwhile, you have taken it in the ass from Manning since your existence. You and I both know that if Manning is healthy, you guys aren't in a playoff position. I have respect for the Texans, but not fans who run there mouths just to hear themselves talk. You seem to be forgetting we won a SuperBowl in 08. Without Cowher. If you have the nerve to put us down on that victory, you need to put the spoon down young man.

solardave
10-01-2011, 03:38 AM
why even bother, he's only going to come back if his team wins. if they lose i'll bet money he won't show his face back here.

It's going to be a good game and you're right. If we win he'll go crying back to the Texans site about we got all the calls or whatever. Here's a fact. That catch by Renfro STILL DOESN'T win the game. I'm coming up on 40 years being a Steeler fan. I'm pretty sure there is no cure. b I don't hate other teams because of our losses against them.Like the Raiders for instance. They ended our season early more than once. The Cheats did too. I hate them because they did not earn all this admiration.The Texans are a good team but I still think we're going to win this one.

We need this to be a statement game!

steeltheone
10-01-2011, 08:09 AM
Names and colors should stay with the city..The Texans just dont generate the hatred the Oilers did.

Buddha Bus
10-01-2011, 08:13 AM
Names and colors should stay with the city..The Texans just dont generate the hatred the Oilers did.

They don't generate the playoff wins either. http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2815/14/51/45/smiles/106674522.gif

SteelKid212
10-01-2011, 08:53 AM
You are an extremely uneducated football fan, and that's obvious. You seem like an overall uneducated person as well. You basically came in here and attempted to dismiss the Steelers of everything great they had achieved in the last decade. Meanwhile, you have taken it in the ass from Manning since your existence. You and I both know that if Manning is healthy, you guys aren't in a playoff position. I have respect for the Texans, but not fans who run there mouths just to hear themselves talk. You seem to be forgetting we won a SuperBowl in 08. Without Cowher. If you have the nerve to put us down on that victory, you need to put the spoon down young man.

:thumbsup::drink:

StainlessStill
10-01-2011, 10:01 AM

Texans 38
Steelers 13

Spoken like someone who hasn't seen a competing team for quite some time, or, possibly EVER. This whole thing is so new to you, being 2-1 and all so it's expected, I'll give an immature fan as deprived as you the benefit of the doubt.

Doesn't surprise me. Matter of fact, I don't want ANYBODY liking my football team outside the black and gold. Too bad for you, Steelers Nation is bigger than your whole state and then some so I expect to see lots of Terrible Towels in Houston.

If you did like us, then that means we are pushovers like the Detroit Lions, or, you guessed it, your pitiful Houston Texans. "Oh, I'm so rooting for them to win!" F*ck that! Thanks for the hate, Texans fan. Just remember we've been here, done that and your Houston Texans team has done nothing but PUKE on their shoes and are pretty much nobodies at this point.

The Steelers are the Steelers so expect a downright battle, "overrated" or not. Make sure if you do win (which I expect, I have Houston winning this and had them winning this before the season even started) act like you've been there before, because we all know you haven't but if you DO lose, which is even more possible than anything, esp a team like Pittsburgh, then come back and eat all the crow you can and save your little battle cry for your pathetic division. Thank Peyton Manning's neck injury that you actually have a dog in this fight, noob.

Welcome.

4xSBChamps
10-01-2011, 10:40 AM
... I can say with certainty that you, sir, are one of the most idiotic I've seen in a while.

... you have just offended idiots world-wide...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/funny%20pictures/MonkeyDrinkingUrine.gif

... and they demand an immediate retraction of that statement!!!

Buddha Bus
10-01-2011, 11:01 AM
Spoken like someone who hasn't seen a competing team for quite some time, or, possibly EVER. This whole thing is so new to you, being 2-1 and all so it's expected, I'll give an immature fan as deprived as you the benefit of the doubt.

Doesn't surprise me. Matter of fact, I don't want ANYBODY liking my football team outside the black and gold. Too bad for you, Steelers Nation is bigger than your whole state and then some so I expect to see lots of Terrible Towels in Houston.

If you did like us, then that means we are pushovers like the Detroit Lions, or, you guessed it, your pitiful Houston Texans. "Oh, I'm so rooting for them to win!" F*ck that! Thanks for the hate, Texans fan. Just remember we've been here, done that and your Houston Texans team has done nothing but PUKE on their shoes and are pretty much nobodies at this point.

The Steelers are the Steelers so expect a downright battle, "overrated" or not. Make sure if you do win (which I expect, I have Houston winning this and had them winning this before the season even started) act like you've been there before, because we all know you haven't but if you DO lose, which is even more possible than anything, esp a team like Pittsburgh, then come back and eat all the crow you can and save your little battle cry for your pathetic division. Thank Peyton Manning's neck injury that you actually have a dog in this fight, noob.

Welcome.

Well stated, my friend! :thumbsup:

StainlessStill
10-01-2011, 11:55 AM
I grew up hating the freakin' black and gold, but that was more out of jealousy

All that needs to be said. You've lost before you even started. Obviously emotion is taking over a somewhat classy set of Houston fans.

:toofunny::coffee:

2. I think the refs showed Cower too much man love in your last Superbowl and allowed the victory with some rediculous calls.

#1. Who's Cower? #2. You know what was ridiculous? The Seahawks defense giving up the longest play in Super Bowl history on the ground for a 75 yard touchdown to an undrafted Free Agent.

You know what else is ridiculous? That pathetic Seahawks 2 minute offense before halftime resulting into ZERO points.

You know what else is ridiculous? Matt Hasselbeck throwing an interception right in the middle of Ike Taylors numbers.

You know what is ridiculous? The Seahawks defense letting Roethlisberger wing the ball in the air and complete a 3rd and forever ball to Hines Ward on the one yard line.

You know what else is ridiculous? A Houston Texans fan commenting on a Super Bowl that happened 6 years ago that has nothing to do with them.:tt03:

You didn't earn that trophy like you did the other dozen or so.

Oh yeah? Tell that to the 2005 Pittsburgh Steelers. The first team ever to go on the road to the top ranked first 3 seeded teams in the AFC as a 6th seed and drop them like a bad habit all the way to the Super Bowl and WIN the Super Bowl beating the NFC's #1 seed. Don't give me the ref bullshit, there are PLENTY of opportunities to win a football game rather than how many yellow flags are thrown on the field.

Last season, the Pittsburgh Steelers were one of the most penalized teams in the whole entire NFL. They went to the Super Bowl. Argument debunked.

That's as one sided as it gets, homer.

Yes, the Steelers are in trouble at the offensive line position, all us fans can agree with that but where you fail in this statement is that you've never, ever seen Ben Roethlisberger play the game of football.

Will the crowd go nuts when Ben escapes the grasp of Williams, extends the play and hits a downfield pass for a touchdown, something he's known to do? Only the Terrible Towels will be flying in that one.

FACEPALM. AGAIN, who's this Cower guy? You mean THEE Bill Cowher? One of the best coach's of all time with the best W/L records of all time. Holy shit you need to do some research, son.

:toofunny::tt04:

Wah, wah. Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me. My lord are you still in elementray school? Cushing is more like a silent steroid abuser.

Since he's shown SO much this season other than have a collapsed hamstring and has run pretty much close to nothing this season. I'm more scared of your depth as I am Arian Foster doing anything significant.

Cincy and Cleveland aren't that far behind you.

Another genius statement. Considering that there have been ONLY 3 weeks of football played and there hasn't been much room for the teams to separate at this point, I'd say you're correct! Talk to me in December about Cinci and Cleveland, lmao.

Don't hate? You're the one coming on a Steelers message board and acting like a 14 year old little school girl experiencing her first popped cherry. Game hasn't even been played yet and this is already your Super Bowl but don't worry, when most teams play Pittsburgh, it usually is!

Now, I'm not a homer like you. I understand the holes in this Steelers team. As does the rest of us. I have Houston winning this one 34-17. That said, I wouldn't be surprised to see a Steelers team come out and dominate because quite frankly, we haven't done that just yet. You're next in line.

Sorry guys, re-reading this guys OP, I had to dig deeper. Too easy and hilarious to me not to go "toe to toe" with his comedy statements.

HERE WE GO!