PDA

View Full Version : Should the coaching staff just take this as a rebuilding season?

Fire Arians
10-02-2011, 03:41 PM
It's obvious that our O-line isn't going to get it together this year. Ben didn't even have 2 seconds to throw the ball without someone in his face or already hitting him.

Our defense is geting old in the wrong places. farrior and smith are done and will most likely not be steelers next year. we need to start getting our 'future' players ready to kick ass next year.

ward as much as I love the guy really isn't scaring any secondary. brown and sanders still have tremendous upside and need reps

redman needs more carries. he's hungry. give it to someone that wants to freakin play and get dirty.

that fullback / wishbone formation is working. whatever it takes for us to run the ball, I want to see more of that

and of course no arians extention at the end of this year.

on a bright note keenan lewis looked pretty good out there

we should start with the youth movement, we aren't winning a championship again this year with this squad

SteelCityMom
10-02-2011, 03:48 PM
Lewis did look pretty good...that's a bright spot.

Arians is gone after this season...rest assured. :chuckle:

As to the rest, I'm hesitant to call it a rebuilding season just yet.

This is an odd season. We're used to the Steelers doing poorly after winning/being in a SB...so I was already on guard. But also, the season isn't even half over. Who knows what's going to happen? I'm more willing to wait until the end of the season (especially the year after being in the SB) to assess whether they should go into rebuilding or not.

All I know for sure though? So many teams fans wish they had our concerns right now.

skinart82
10-02-2011, 03:54 PM
Redman needs the ball in his hand, Rashard just looks bad out there! The young receivers look good and Wallace is an all around beast! Lewis looked really good and punting is good! I love Smith and Farrior, but they are done, they hinder this team more than they help it
!

queeg
10-02-2011, 03:55 PM
Heyward is quick...more reps...

Saunders is sneaky fast...spell Ward and Saunders in there for match up problems.

We could use another tackle home eating chips for SAVING BEN!

stb_steeler
10-02-2011, 04:11 PM
It's obvious that our O-line isn't going to get it together this year. Ben didn't even have 2 seconds to throw the ball without someone in his face or already hitting him.

Our defense is geting old in the wrong places. farrior and smith are done and will most likely not be steelers next year. we need to start getting our 'future' players ready to kick ass next year.

ward as much as I love the guy really isn't scaring any secondary. brown and sanders still have tremendous upside and need reps

redman needs more carries. he's hungry. give it to someone that wants to freakin play and get dirty.

that fullback / wishbone formation is working. whatever it takes for us to run the ball, I want to see more of that

and of course no arians extention at the end of this year

on a bright note keenan lewis looked pretty good out there

we should start with the youth movement, we aren't winning a championship again this year with this squad
This would be the logical thing to do, but rebuilding takes awhile...

DanRooney
10-02-2011, 04:18 PM
Where the flying f#$%$ is Stevenson Sylvester? Hey Tomlin this Foote/Farrior rotation stinks. Why not bring in YOUNG players with a ton of upside.

SteeleReign
10-02-2011, 04:28 PM
I don't know what a "rebuilding" season means. Does it mean we put in young guys to see what they have? Does it mean we let our vets ride it out to the bitter end?

I would think that the idea is to start the guys that can win the game. IF the coaches aren't doing that, for whatever reason, then they need to find a new job next year.

tony hipchest
10-02-2011, 04:38 PM
Why not bring in YOUNG players with a ton of upside.

you base this on what? a few preseason games? thad gibson supposedly had a ton of upside as well and finds himself unemployed.

clay matthews little brother supposedly had a ton of upside and now finds himself on philadelphias bench, in what is the nfl's worst LB corps.

sylvester has just as much downside or he'd be starting already.

oh, and if the coaches mail it in to "rebuild" im all for firing them. thats how confident i am it wont happen.

steelfury02
10-02-2011, 04:40 PM
1. We're gonna unleash hell here in October . . .
2. And by hell I mean the dead
3. And by dead I mean weight
4. And by weight I mean how much the old vets are weighing down the potential of the young guns
5. And by guns I mean the ones to my forehead every time I see the offense take the field
6. And by field I mean the one we should be searching in for some o-linemen and offensive coordinators.

Atlanta Dan
10-02-2011, 04:41 PM
Where the flying f#$%$ is Stevenson Sylvester? Hey Tomlin this Foote/Farrior rotation stinks. Why not bring in YOUNG players with a ton of upside.

Walk me through how the downside of Farrior/Foote = the "ton of upside" to Sylvester - what has Sylvester done:noidea:

If Sylvester had shown anything my bet is he would be getting some reps

SteeleReign
10-02-2011, 04:42 PM
1. We're gonna unleash hell here in October . . .
2. And by hell I mean the dead
3. And by dead I mean weight
4. And by weight I mean how much the old vets are weighing down the potential of the young guns
5. And by guns I mean the ones to my forehead every time I see the offense take the field
6. And by field I mean the one we should be searching in for some o-linemen and offensive coordinators.

clever
and by clever I DO NOT mean Bruce Arians.

DanRooney
10-02-2011, 04:42 PM
you base this on what? a few preseason games? thad gibson supposedly had a ton of upside as well and finds himself unemployed.

clay matthews little brother supposedly had a ton of upside and now finds himself on philadelphias bench, in what is the nfl's worst LB corps.

sylvester has just as much downside or he'd be starting already.

oh, and if the coaches mail it in to "rebuild" im all for firing them. thats how confident i am it wont happen.

So you would rather have Foote rotating with Farrior instead of Sylvester?

What would you do since you think to have all the answers. Stay the course? Don't sign anyone? Start McFadden again when he's healthy? I mean Lewis looked good out there today but I guess he still has a ton of downside since he's not the starter.

Atlanta Dan
10-02-2011, 04:44 PM

What would you do since you think to have all the answers. Stay the course? Don't sign anyone? Start McFadden again when he's healthy?

So your plan is ready fire aim?

DanRooney
10-02-2011, 04:49 PM
So your plan is ready fire aim?

I said rotate Sylvester in with Farrior. Foote sucks. I have no idea what the purpose is of subbing in a ILB who's just as slow and whiffs on just as many tackles as Farrior.

But ready, aim, fire would be perfectly fine you are talking about Arians.

tony hipchest
10-02-2011, 04:54 PM

What would you do since you think to have all the answers. Stay the course? Don't sign anyone? Start McFadden again when he's healthy? I mean Lewis looked good out there today but I guess he still has a ton of downside since he's not the starter.key word with lewis is "out there" somewhere sylvester has never been.

and what does mcfadden have to do with this, strawmandan?

as for what i would do, i would go to an internet messageboard and cry how we made the biggest mistake ever in cutting thad gibson, say sly and the family sylvester had a ton of upside (having never seen him play on the collegiate or professional level) and then bitch that worilds sucks even though he is the only one to actually get "out there" for some meaningfull snaps...

THEN i would ignore the fact that antonio brown still cant read defenses and break off a hot route and say he should be the #2 receiver. then i would call ziggy hood a "beast".

real quick.... who did stevenson play for in college and name 3 opponents you watched him play. :coffee:

DanRooney
10-02-2011, 05:02 PM
key word with lewis is "out there" somewhere sylvester has never been.

and what does mcfadden have to do with this, strawmandan?

as for what i would do, i would go to an internet messageboard and cry how we made the biggest mistake ever in cutting thad gibson, say sly and the family sylvester had a ton of upside (having never seen him play on the collegiate or professional level) and then bitch that worilds sucks even though he is the only one to actually get "out there" for some meaningfull snaps...

THEN i would ignore the fact that antonio brown still cant read defenses and break off a hot route and say he should be the #2 receiver. then i would call ziggy hood a "beast".

real quick.... who did stevenson play for in college and name 3 opponents you watched him play. :coffee:

What does Thaddeus Gibson have to do with anything?

Then I will ignore the question and go on a tangent... :thumbsup:

You're delusional, tony. I'm pretty sure everyone has figured it out. But hey at least you didn't answer with the 3 SB's in 6 years thing.

You do realize Sylvester is not a rookie? He's not coming out of college.

Antonio Brown, our #3 receiver, still has more yards than Hines Ward :)

tony hipchest
10-02-2011, 05:08 PM
What does Thaddeus Gibson have to do with anything?

Then I will ignore the question and go on a tangent... :thumbsup:

You're delusional, tony. I'm pretty sure everyone has figured it out. But hey at least you didn't answer with the 3 SB's in 6 years thing.

Antonio Brown still has more yards than Hines Ward :)youve been discredited once again. none of your rants are accepted as valid.

you think you know more than the coaching staff.

you dont.

did you ask a question that i supposedly ignored? HAHAHAHA> why would i even dignify such rediculousness when i already know the steelers went into todays game with the appropiate personnel and rotation?

so how bout all this sylverster stevenson upside,l DanquestionDodger?

care to elaborate yet or do you wanna start talking more about keenan lewis? :sofunny:

football 101- learn it... live it.... love it.

(using antonio brown as a deflection and diversion to desperately try to unexpose your ownership is still pathetic)

DanRooney
10-02-2011, 05:16 PM
youve been discredited once again. none of your rants are accepted as valid.

you think you know more than the coaching staff.

you dont.

did you ask a question that i supposedly ignored? HAHAHAHA> why would i even dignify such rediculousness when i already know the steelers went into todays game with the appropiate personnel and rotation?

so how bout all this sylverster stevenson upside,l DanquestionDodger?

care to elaborate yet or do you wanna start talking more about keenan lewis? :sofunny:

football 101- learn it... live it.... love it.

(using antonio brown as a deflection and diversion to desperately try to unexpose your ownership is still pathetic)

Uhh...you brought up Antonio Brown

and you brought up Thaddeus Gibson as a deflection to my question

Owned again, tony :rofl:

tony hipchest
10-02-2011, 05:24 PM
still no examples of sylvester stevensons tremendous upside, huh? i guess you are ready to admit you were just talking out your ass due to frustration and anger out of another steelers loss.

i understand, and accept your apology.

as for delusional, one who constantly makes wacky assertions, talks out of their behinds, and pretends to be the owner of the steelers on the internet, really needs some life perspective.

owned? :rofl:

BTW sylverter was a ute in the mountain west. = u fail.

DanRooney
10-02-2011, 05:28 PM
Is there an ignore button SCMom? This guy is beyond obnoxious. He doesn't even realize he's making a fool of himself.

MACH1
10-02-2011, 05:31 PM
still no examples of sylvester stevensons tremendous upside, huh? i guess you are ready to admit you were just talking out your ass due to frustration and anger out of another steelers loss.

i understand, and accept your apology.

as for delusional, one who constantly makes wacky assertions, talks out of their behinds, and pretends to be the owner of the steelers on the internet, really needs some life perspective.

owned? :rofl:

BTW sylverter was a ute in the mountain west. = u fail.

Puts Tony on ignore. :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

ace man 21
10-02-2011, 05:33 PM
just rebuild the o line...follow me on twitter @chaseace21

DanRooney
10-02-2011, 05:39 PM
I actually don't. Your posts are so delusional it's hilarious.

Stevenson Sylvester has been great in the preseason last year, on STs all last season and pretty good in a few preseason games this season. He plays with a high motor and hits viciously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGHOnGctDZQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4ZPoWFDITA&feature=related

Apparently you still think he's a rookie that has shown nothing lol.

Now answer my question. Because you didn't. Oh wait, you won't. Because all you do is argue someone's elses post. No ideas of your own. You just cheerlead lol. You think the state of the Steelers right now is fine. "50% of the SBs in the last 6 years = calculus 101."

casteeler
10-02-2011, 06:08 PM
Atleast someone is trying to offer a remedy to one of the Steelers many problems and it seems anyone that has something negative to say has their Thread moved. It also seems that there are alot of ppl here who ignore problems just like the coaching staff does saying" There's always next week" , Who wants to see the same sh*# next week?I wanna see an attempt at improvement like most other teams would do!

Whodis
10-02-2011, 06:24 PM
I would love to see them rebuild the offensive coaching staff

pete74
10-02-2011, 06:32 PM
anyone who thinks we dont need a major change is delusional. our offensive line sucked today and yes Pouncey to. we need more help then were going to get this year with our line

Wallabeast17
10-02-2011, 07:31 PM
I would love to see slyvester get more time. Umm and what do you mean (Tony) that thers no reason to think he doesn't have any upside?! He has played pretty well in the very few plays he had last year and during both of his preseasons!

I'm not saying he will be Farrior(in his prime) V2 but obviously Farrior/Foote have lost it. Everyone seems to quickly forgotten what Farrior was before last season...Oh yea CRAP just like this season SO FAR. Everyone then was calling for his head, same as they should this year. I love Farrior/Foote, Smith, Ward and all those other vets but unfortunetly we need to start thinking about giving their replacements playing time and game experience....

Atlanta Dan
10-02-2011, 07:39 PM
Stevenson Sylvester has been great in the preseason last year, on STs all last season and pretty good in a few preseason games this season. He plays with a high motor and hits viciously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGHOnGctDZQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4ZPoWFDITA&feature=related
"

Maybe you should forward the youtube links to Tomlin and LeBeau since they apparently are not watching Sylvester at practice?:noidea:

Steel_Bus_24
10-02-2011, 08:14 PM
Maybe you should forward the youtube links to Tomlin and LeBeau since they apparently are not watching Sylvester at practice?:noidea:

maybe they aren't.....maybe they're too concerned about being their buddies and planning out all the movie dates/Steve&Buster trips with the Vets

Look I love Tomlin, LeBeau, Farrior,Smith and the rest of the Vets who have made this team great for so long.........but this is by far the worst display of Steelers Football Ive seen in years.....even worse then 06 and 09.....at least then it was a cause of injuries and a general lack of focus/execution.........

Whats troubling so many is that this feels like something worse.....particularly with the D not being able to stop the run......And I have to say, Im questioning whether our FO can admit it and change/adapt accordingly......

For example how many times do we have to

Watch Brady and the Pats carve us up.......
Fumble and Stumble our way out of the Redzone......
ST blunders......
Feed Ben to the Sharks with that sub-standard line ......
Get Stuffed time and time again in short yardage situations....
Playing Down to our competition

before we take serious swings at fixing this garbage

We look like a team that the league has passed by....Goodell and his punk Bitches have made it extremely difficult to compete with our brand of football even if we were in our Prime.........If we don't start adjusting to the times, we're going to get left behind

tony hipchest
10-02-2011, 08:24 PM
Atleast someone is trying to offer a remedy to one of the Steelers many problems !

now i know you arent talking about danrooney saying to bench starters and put in 3rd stringers, are you?

do you also applaud a chimp who attempts to solve a rubicks cube for their brilliance?

maybe all these solutions and remedies that are lying right beneath the blind coaches noses, should be sent to the real rooneys along with youtube footage and wikipedia entries, instead of jockying on the internet.

B-Q5_X5s0iE&feature=related

casteeler
10-02-2011, 10:08 PM
now i know you arent talking about danrooney saying to bench starters and put in 3rd stringers, are you?

do you also applaud a chimp who attempts to solve a rubicks cube for their brilliance?

maybe all these solutions and remedies that are lying right beneath the blind coaches noses, should be sent to the real rooneys along with youtube footage and wikipedia entries, instead of jockying on the internet.

B-Q5_X5s0iE&feature=related

I'm talking about you suggesting a Change intend of the same ol' sh*#

tony hipchest
10-02-2011, 10:15 PM
the "same old shit" is simply saying to put in the third stringers:yawn: (ive heard that crap for the past 6 years on this board now).

if it were a change worth making, they wouldnt be third stringers, now would they? :tap:

you guys are out of control.

if somebody suggested something completely unrealistic like trading for brian urlacher, you would probably think they were a football god for their accumen and ingenuity. :jerkit:

:idea: "we shoulda signed paul pozluzny in the off season"

feel free to bow down to me and begin worshipping at your convinience.

:chuckle:

tanda10506
10-02-2011, 10:34 PM
The upside is he has a future unlike foote and farrior who are done. Whats to gain from playing a player who is about to retire that is playing horrible instead of a younger guy who is way faster and needs time. Im not ready to call it a rebuild year yet, I would like to see a few more games, but it probably is. Good thing is we have the d line covered with Hood and Heyward, we might have the secondary covered wirh Allen and Curtis Brown. Our receivers and Ben will be their next year and we have a couple LB's that might have Farriors spot covered. For this team, we can start "rebuilding" in a few weeks and as long as a few of the young guys step up and we address the o line in the off season then we can be ready for next year IMO. We by no means have to start from scratch.

OX1947
10-02-2011, 10:55 PM
Its more then just talent deficiencies. Something isn't clicking mentally with this team.

Rick5895
10-03-2011, 06:21 AM
Its more then just talent deficiencies. Something isn't clicking mentally with this team.

That is the most intelligent thing I have read on this thread yet. :drink:
Playing at the level these guys have played at for the number of years we have been one of the best teams in the league has to be taxing emotionally and mentally. Unfortunately our "studs" are getting older and it only takes 2 or 3 guys in a system not doing what they should be for it to fail.
Farrior looks to be done, Foote isn't much better, Clark seems to have lost a step and Smith is "finished" and hurt once again with a foot injury.

I think this is Hines last season as well, but these young guys everyone is so high on need to start playing smarter, Brown and Sanders just don't seem to be picking up the hot reads.
I think we have enough talent (maybe not the OL) but like you say I think we are just burnt out mentally.

I wlll add one more point, I like Sylvester to, he is a beast on ST's, however, we don't see practice and I wonder if he is actually "getting it" with this defense. If he was he certainly would be on the field some.

SouthTexasSteel
10-03-2011, 07:11 AM

+1

Garnishing that s*** sandwich we called a game yesterday, was a 30 - 35 minutes stretch called the 3rd Qtr, where I thought I was watching the Steelers of old. Eight minute drive, followed by a defensive 3 and out, followed by another long drive. Running game clicking, receivers looking good, etc. Then the 4th Qtr rolled around, the garnish discarded onto the napkin, the Steeler s*** sandwich we have been used to this season was back and buzzing with flies!! What I see with this team is a complete lack of consistant focus. When they are focused and playing as a team, they play extremely well... Again, the first quarter of the Colts game that should have been a trouncing, but almost ended up as a loss. Maybe I'm just a homer with this team, but I would love to see what this team could do with a good swift kick in the ass to regain its focus, on both sides of the ball. Of course this may all be a moot point pending Ben's health. No Ben, No Focus could lead to a hell of a Draft Day party in 2012... :popcorn:

Buddha Bus
10-03-2011, 07:21 AM
+1

Garnishing that s*** sandwich we called a game yesterday, was a 30 - 35 minutes stretch called the 3rd Qtr, where I thought I was watching the Steelers of old. Eight minute drive, followed by a defensive 3 and out, followed by another long drive. Running game clicking, receivers looking good, etc. Then the 4th Qtr rolled around, the garnish discarded onto the napkin, the Steeler s*** sandwich we have been used to this season was back and buzzing with flies!! What I see with this team is a complete lack of consistant focus. When they are focused and playing as a team, they play extremely well... Again, the first quarter of the Colts game that should have been a trouncing, but almost ended up as a loss. Maybe I'm just a homer with this team, but I would love to see what this team could do with a good swift kick in the ass to regain its focus, on both sides of the ball. Of course this may all be a moot point pending Ben's health. No Ben, No Focus could lead to a hell of a Draft Day party in 2012... :popcorn:

:toofunny:

The Steelers need to sign this free agent mascot now! :sofunny:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/turnleft/turd_sandwich.gif

He's still better than Steely McBeam. :hunch:

bobby jr
10-03-2011, 07:37 AM
So some of you Steeler fans are ready to throw in the towel and call this a rebuilding season.
Maybe that's a wise choice, considering the way the Ravens are playing. Did you see the Ravens D make Sanchez look like a high school QB last night? Rex Ryan looked like he was on the level of defensive coordinator compared to Harbaugh, who is one of the best in the league.

Here in Baltimore, I wonder if the Ravens should set up appointments to get fitted for Super Bowl rings.
I'm thinking the next Steeler Ravens game will be about as competitive as the last one was. Perhaps the Steelers might want to switch that game out of prime time, fewer eyes would be watching that way.

Adios until November 6.

Buddha Bus
10-03-2011, 07:40 AM
Adios until November 6.

Do you promise?!? :banana:

plenewken
10-03-2011, 07:47 AM

And this includes the coaching staff, all of it. I think Tomlin starts to show his real capabilities now that the post-Cowher legacy is fading.

Buddha Bus
10-03-2011, 08:10 AM
A plea to any sympathetic ear:

If I ever begin to incessantly haunt opposing teams' message boards gloating about insignificant regular season wins and talking about Super Bowl reservations 4 games into the season, PLEASE...... do me a favor and take me out in back of the shed and put a bullet into the back of my delusional, syphilitic dementia inflicted skull.

Thank you for your mercy in advance,

-Buddha

SteelCityMom
10-03-2011, 08:32 AM
Do you promise?!? :banana:

He might not promise...but I can. :chuckle:

Just kidding booby. It's cool. I get that you rarely get chances to gloat, so it's ok. Live it up! :drink:

I've seen the lemmings drop at multiple Ravens forums over the years, and this is nothing compared to the hate I've seen from Ravens fans towards Flacco, Harbaugh and Cam (amongst others who are "the greatest" :chuckle: ).

So enjoy your dreams of them getting rings fitted...I'm sure most of you will want them all fired again when they flop at the end of the season/playoffs.

Hell, the Ravens WON yesterday and there are still threads at the official board about Flacco being inconsistent. LOL! Yeah...they all sound REAL confident in the final outcome of the season. :chuckle:

Flacco A.ka. Jeykl N Hyde

Weeks 1 & 3 (vs Steelers at Rams)

44 for 77 613 yds 6 Td's 0 int's (2-0) W-L

Weeks 2 & 4 (at Titans vs Jets)

25 for 63 360 yds 1 Td 3 int's (1-1) W-L

will Flacco turn it around or will we have inconsistency throughout the season?

http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/topic/41418-flacco-aka-jeykl-n-hyde/

I think this was the worst game I have ever seen where the Ravens still won. At 8 minues left in the 2nd qtr. I had felt like I had been at the stadium for three hours already.

The Jets are a horrendous team, Sanchez is brutally bad and it was still a game in the second half. Five touchdowns scored on returns. Only one touchdown scored on an actual offensive drive.

I mean I am glad the Ravens won but that game, aside from some of the defensive scores, really sucked to sit through. I think the Ravens offense looked better in Tennessee.

What's the offensive highlight reel look like? I think it is the perfect time for a bye week.

Maybe its just late.

http://www.ravens24x7.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75617

/thread derailment

Buddha Bus
10-03-2011, 08:40 AM

Now that's just plain mean threatening a retard like that. You should be ashamed of yourself, SCM! People with learning disabilities like Booby's should be praised for their bravery to come onto a public forum and expose their deficiencies in cognitive reasoning.

Kudos, Booby, for inspiring moronic trolls everywhere to "be all they can't be". :thumbsup:

Curtain_of_Steel
10-03-2011, 09:29 AM
Typically you build before it starts not after you see some of the shit on the field.

Steelers did something this year they never do. They became loyal to the players.

Ward(big fan) but is done
Smith should've been DL listed last year and cost us a spot, we kept him this year cost us 5mill
Farrior was bowled over yesterday several times.
Clark
Foote most likely
Macfadden
Thats about 20 million

Look at that cap savings and take away the crap we paid to our current Oline, we couldve replaced everyone but Pouncey with a quality player. Instead we resigned the crap we had, moved up 6ft subs to be listed as starters now, and Ben is getting killed back there. 3 potentially season ending shots he took yesterday. 5 in all this year alone. These sacks are not his fault. The wr's, all of them run out on blitz and he has backs to through too.
We cant sign flozell because we have no money.

DL continue to play more nickel leaving zero pass rush and holes. Why? We started the game like this, you cant play 2 lb's as 2 of the D lineman.

I'm not saying Slyvester or anyother LB is better than farriorr or foote, because they are not, which makes this worse, lol.

tony hipchest
10-03-2011, 02:40 PM

t

Now that's just plain mean threatening a retard like that. You should be ashamed of yourself, SCM! People with learning disabilities like Booby's should be praised for their bravery to come onto a public forum and expose their deficiencies in cognitive reasoning.

Kudos, Booby, for inspiring moronic trolls everywhere to "be all they can't be". :thumbsup:

last night, boobjob joonyur was lurking and trolling this thread before the ravens were even midway through the 4th quarter of their game. it appeared he logged on here as soon as the game appeared to be out of reach.

what a pathetic loser! doesnt have any friends or family to watch the game with, and isnt even welcome in a ravens messageboard gameday thread. :headshake:

Buddha Bus
10-03-2011, 03:33 PM
last night, boobjob joonyur was lurking and trolling this thread before the ravens were even midway through the 4th quarter of their game. it appeared he logged on here as soon as the game appeared to be out of reach.

what a pathetic loser! doesnt have any friends or family to watch the game with, and isnt even welcome in a ravens messageboard gameday thread. :headshake:

We only allow him to hang around for the sheer humor value of his nonsensical ramblings and blatant "Corky-ness". He's also nice for uniting us and giving us a punching bag to take our frustrations out on.

Ravens fans don't want him around because he's like the family uncle pedophile.... a deep, dark embarrassment of a secret to be shunned and hidden away. :chuckle:

tony hipchest
10-03-2011, 03:55 PM
We only allow him to hang around for the sheer humor value of his nonsensical ramblings and blatant "Corky-ness". He's also nice for uniting us and giving us a punching bag to take our frustrations out on.

Ravens fans don't want him around because he's like the family uncle pedophile.... a deep, dark embarrassment of a secret to be shunned and hidden away. :chuckle:

bobby jr is like a real raven- untouchable, soaring high, and keeping a close watchful eye on all the subjects below it.

the only difference is a raven eats roadkill, while bobby jr scrapes it off the ground with a snow shovel, takes it home, and tries to have sex with it...

:noidea:

stb_steeler
10-03-2011, 04:10 PM

Its not easy trying to watch his ravens on a 3" tv while living under the bridge!

tony hipchest
10-03-2011, 04:17 PM
Its not easy trying to watch his ravens on a 3" tv while living under the bridge!:laughing: great point.

that means his non cable having, rabbit ear tv watching ass, will be pounding the libraries computer keyboards like his pud tonight during MNF.

looks like he will begin posting here shortly. :jerkit:

Goldsteel86
10-03-2011, 04:26 PM
:laughing: great point.

that means his non cable having, rabbit ear tv watching ass, will be pounding the libraries computer keyboards like his pud tonight during MNF.

looks like he will begin posting here shortly. :jerkit:

Will there be any tin foil around those rabbit ears???

SouthTexasSteel
10-10-2011, 06:19 AM
+1

Like I said after last weeks loss, would love to see what this team could do with a good swift kick in the ass to regain its focus...

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!! Steelers 38 - Titans 17

The $5 footlong s*** sandwich replaced with the BK Triple baconator!! :tt03: just sayin' :wink02: